Anonymous Friend(CrankGamepla...

By ImSorryMrGullible

*completed* Y/n - The choleric and unassuming teenage girl. Ethan - The generous but intimidating basketball... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Twenty
Twenty-รธne
Twenty-two
A/N || Your choice!
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
A/N || DEAD!
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
A/N || SLOWLY DYINGGG
A/N || I apologize
A/N || ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆHappy pride month!๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
I was tagged(surprisingly)
A/N || Miranda
Twenty-nine
Thirty
A/N || PIG/PIRATE
Thirty-one
!END!
MARK X READER
A/N || Questions
A/N || MORE Questions

Nineteen

3.9K 143 203
By ImSorryMrGullible

Hey, hey, hey! Look at that! I made a new cover, and it actually has (some) color in it!

....I'm kinda sad though, I messed up my black and white theme XD

Y/n POV

Darling
Okayy

Maybe afterwards?

Blue
I get off at ten

Darling
I could still meet you somewhere

Blue
Just because you don't have a curfew, doesn't mean I don't

Darling
What about break? I could see you there

Blue
Wouldn't that be a little awkward?

Darling
I say worth it

Blue
How about tomorrow?

Darling
Can't

Blue
Monday, after school

Darling
Again, can't

Whats so bad about me coming during break?

Blue
Fine, whatever

Meet me at (fast food place) in two hours

Darling
(Fast food place)? XD

Blue
I'm not skipping lunch just to meet you. If you think that, you're insane

"Y/n, off your phone!" Lucy yells as she passed me.

Groaning, I type my goodbye to Darling and shove my phone in my pocket. I stare outside the automatic doors, watching very few people enter and exit. Standing at this cash register all day is just exciting. Note the sarcasm.

No one was in my isle so why should I have to stay off my phone. Am I just going to stand here all day, staring at the empty parking lot.

"Yo! Y/n!" Erin jumps happily, standing next to the plastic bags.

"Why can't you be Jane?" I groan, burying my head in my hands.

He ignores me. "Looks like I'm working with you today!"

"Just don't speak. At all." I shake my head.

"Okay," He nods.

I point at him. "Thats speaking."

I was met with nothing but silence. Thankfully I didn't have to repeat myself for him to shut up multiple times. My head remained in my hands, not wanting to deal with anyone today. All I wanted to do was sprint out of this place. I thought about quitting for a while but eventually realized I needed a job, and with my attitude, I would get fired from working at a restaurant in no time.

Breaking me from my thoughts, someone cleared their throat. I quickly stood up straight, meeting eyes with a woman giving me a disapproving look.

"I'm sorry," I smile, beginning to scan her items. "You could've told me she was waiting, Erin."

All I got in response was a string of hums, as if he could speak without moving his mouth.

I look at him blankly, handing him a box of brownie mix. "You can speak now, doofus."

***

I sit in my (car/truck) in the parking lot of (fast food place). Pulling the keys out of the ignition, I grab my phone and immediately go to message Darling.

Blue
You here yet?

I grab my wallet, keys, and phone and hop out of the vehicle, locking it. Just as I step foot into the restaurant, my phone vibrates in my hand. As my eyes scan across the screen, a small smile creeps its way to my face and excitement floods my body.

Darling
Just pulled in

Blue
Alrighty

I'm the idiot in the Walmart uniform standing in line because I'm a hungry bitch XD

Darling
And I'm the idiot looking like a traffic cone in the orange jacket :D

A small giggle pushes its way out of my mouth as I shove my phone in my pocket. The woman in front of me with a small boy hanging off her arm walks off after ordering. I take a step forward, smiling kindly at the girl standing on the other side of the counter. Already having the needed amount of money in hand, I hand it to her while telling her what I'm paying for. Nodding, she prints out my receipt with a number on it and hands it to me.

Letting the person behind me take my place, I step aside and walk back against the wall so I'm out of the way of anyone. The eagerness returned as I focused on the main reason I was here. My eyes silently scanned the place for a guy with an orange jacket before I was interrupted by a tap on my shoulder.

"Excuse me," A male voice timidly spoke. I turn to face him, only to meet eyes with Ethan Nestor. Orange jacket. A grin appears on his features. "Blue?"

My eyes widen a bit. "You're Darling?"

"No, I'm just going up to random people and saying "Blue?" As if I've never seen the color blue before." Ethan says sarcastically.

I laugh. This is Darling. Ethan Nestor, the best basketball player on our team, the son of Mr. Nestor, is the Darling I've been messaging. I can't imagine him how I previously did just a few moments ago; Intimidating and rude, but nice at some times. I can only see him as funny, nice, caring, silly, the list goes on.

"Ha ha," I speak sarcastically, rolling my eyes jokingly.

(Ahhh I'm so confused, I don't know what they're supposed to say or dooooo D: )

A loud, male voice broke our conversation as they called the number printed on big bold letters on the receipt in my hand. Looking at Ethan, I ask if he can find somewhere to sit, earning a nod in response. After picking up the tray with my food on it, I find Ethan sitting in a booth, looking around.

"So Ethan, why Darling?" I ask as I sit across from him, setting the tray on the table between us.

"It's my last name. Ethan Nestor-Darling. Not many people know it, so I was like 'why not?'"

I nod, taking a bite of my food. "Why Blue?" Ethan asks.

"Just chose the first word that came to mind." I shrug. "Well, the first word that came to mind that also sounded somewhat like a name. Not something like chair or blanket."

Ethan laughs. "I can imagine you telling someone your name is Chair."

I shrug, taking another bite of my food, nodding in agreement. "I probably would."

"So which should I call you? Blue or Y/n?" Ethan asks, taking my drink and stealing a sip.

"Excuse me, if you want a drink, go buy it yourself." I speak with a smile, making him laugh after he swallowed the (drink).

"Alright, fine." Ethan nods, handing it back.

"And I'd prefer Y/n." I answer his question. "Which should I call you? Ethan or Darling?"

"Ethan, please." Ethan giggles. "If you call me Darling, it'll sound like we're something we're not."

"Either way, I would still call you Ethan. There is no way I'm calling you Darling." I chuckle.

So many things to think about. How much Laken will freak if I tell her Darling is Ethan Nestor, one of the many guys she adores. How much will this change things? This whole time I've been talking to him, but never had a single thought about Darling being Ethan. This whole time, I've had two different opinions on him, thinking they were for two different people.

I feel like I could've done way better with this, but oh well. Sorry it sucks dick(like usual :/ )!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

955K 16.4K 42
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
50.8K 267 200
hello out there to everyone ...๐Ÿ’ž I m new here just to share my personal fvrts some old stories.. (old is gold) and new too... Anyone can ask for sto...
7.6K 191 20
A part two of oneshot collections for jaeyongists;)) Requests are open via DMs โ™ก
1.5M 49.4K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...