Original Wife (twilight Vampi...

By kelskels030501

Bella isn't what Edward and his FAMILY think. She is actually Isabella Nikcole Petrova Mikelson, wife of Kol... More

Original Wife (twilight Vampire Diaries Crossover)
He's BAck
.Confrunting the cullens and Back to Mystic Falls
Scobby Gang and a big problem
Hunting. Partying. Shit.
Moveing?
An
New Orleans. Im here!
OH NO SHE BACK!
Cant i get a break?
Shopping and Dancing
A problem Arises
AN 2
AN
A Surprise
AN
Volturi,Victoria and pain
back to new orleans and my happy life

Family back together

10.7K 136 17
By kelskels030501

im so sorry that it took so long ive been trying to sort my other books out please read them so here it is vote and comment tell me what you want in the next chapter this chapter is mainly based around bella and how she acts with diffrent mikealsons ENJOY!!

The cullens just looked at me confused with a look from Edward saying ‘you better explain before I kil you l’ “ill meet you  at your house in 1 hour” I said and walked back to Charlie’s house. 

I walked upstairs in to my secret closet that was hidden behind those hideous clothes I walked to the back and opened the door and it lead me in to a totally different room I got my massive suit case and used vampire  speed and packed everything except a Black Leather Trousers and a Blood red tube top with red heels, I let my hair fall in to its waves that went to about mid back I also put on some red lipstick and just left it at that.

I carried my bag downstairs in to the rusty old truck I cant wait till I can buy a better car I walked back in to the house as Charlie was coming in I walked in to the Sitting room and he just starred at me I looked in to his eyes and felt my eyes dilate “you never had a daughter called Isabella Swan or you was never married you will live a long happy life and find a perfect women to marry” I compeled him he repeated what I said and I speed to the Truck an drove to the cullens.

-------------Cullens house---------------

Esme did do good on the house but if I know Nik then he will have a better house. I was walking up the stairs when Edward opened the door ‘Bella, love that isn’t an appropriate outfit for you and those shoes you will probably kill yourself’ he said I just nodded and walked in to the cullens house. 

Emmett just gawked at me and alice had a smile on her face I actually have a body that anyone would kill for, Rose looked jealous “OMG bella I love your clothes” alice said “I know that was all an act well lets sit down because its story time” I said and sat down on the Red plimp seat if you couldn’t tell I love the colour red.

“ well… my name isn’t Isabella Marie Swan its Isabella Elizabeth Petrova- Mikaelson  well its Pierce now…” I said “bella…” carlisle asked “yes?” I replied “When you say Mikaelson do you mean like the originals like Finn, Elijah, Niklause, Kol and Rebekah?” he asked “yes…Yes I do” I said thinking of Kol “how are you realeted to them?” he asked “let me tell you my story… Well I was born in bulgaria in the 1500’s and I had a older sister Katarina Petrova who is now a complete bitch well she had a child out of wedlock and when she had her baby girl I got to hold I tried to give her to Katrina but my father told me to stop he took the child away to his and my mothers room and I told Kat that I will take her to a good family I hugged her got my cloak and went to Fathers room and took the child whilest he wasn’t looking and I ran and gave her to one of the Rich peoples door as I knew they were really friendly I left a note saying ‘Please take good care of her as we cant keep her  ~ I.P and  K.P’ as you can tell I cared for her dearly but she changed she wasn’t Katarina she was know Katherin when I got back Father banished her and I told him it wasn’t fair so he banished me aswell I packed my best gown and left with Katherin we went to America and we meet Trevor he took a fancy to my sister so she used it to get us to meet the Mikaelson we were invited to a ball and that’s when I meet him… Kol we feel in love and on our wedding night he turned me as that’s what I asked for as a wedding gift i ony took 3 hours so i drank some Human blood and i was a vampire im stronger than other vanpires as i have Original blood in me and after i was changed i was a witch aswell so im a hybrid like my Idiotic Brother-in-Law.Questions?" i finished.

Edward asked "if your 'Married' then why are you here?" he asked " that brings us to the next chapter me and kol was in Chicago in the 1920's with the Ripper my sis-in-law bekkah and nik  me and Kol wanted to part from Nik so we were at a restraunt talking about where we wanted to go when Nik or Klaus as everyone calls him came to dagger us Kol compelled me to run and he'll find me i ran when i turned arouned he mouthed that he loves me and N-ni... no Klaus daggered him i saw his face get covered in vains and then i ran but i heared Klaus promise he'll find me that good for nothing bastard" i said they all looked shocked 

"Izzy thats not nice you know you shouldn't talk about Family like that" Klaus said "what ever Nik i can still hurt you just by thinking" i said calling him nik as that always get me of the hook he grond "you know how to wiggle your way out of any situacion" he said chuckling i nodded "Anyways i got you an Late birthday present" he said " wait its her birthday next month" eddie said "iz you been lying to people or should i say cold one" Nik questioned "yes now give me my prezzie" i said "come on in" was all he said i looked confused until he was stood there in all his original glory. 

"KOL!" i yelled i ran up to him and wrapped my legs around his waist and kissed him he had his hands on my bum and kissed back begging for entrance which i happly granted when i heard something "OK OK i dont need to see my Older brother and bestfriend/Sissy get it on" bekkah said "beks!" i said getting of kol which he pouted at and gave her a hug then Elijah came in i hugged him aswell "Isabella nice to see you again" he said he was only allowed to call me by my full name as that what he does with Everyone "you to Eli" i said going to stand back with kol.

All the cullens were watching us "im bored" i said randomly " OMG beks we HAVE to go SHOPPING and then CLUBBING..." i squeled and she squeled with me nodding her head "...and its all on Nik" i said with a smile "why me izzy" he asked "do you want me to go there" i asked an dhe nodded "ok 1) You Daggered Kol 2) you TRIED to dagger me 3) you got one of my sposedly friends asking me to get you to go out with her and 4) you left me here for god knows how long with shifters and Sparkling Fairy Princesses" i stated "oh oh were are the Fairys Bells" Emmett asked i just shock my head and rose smacked him on the back of the head i tackled Klaus and got his wallet and spead upstairs in to a bathroom with him on my tail and the rest of the Mikealsons laughing i locked the door and got out his Platinum, Gold and Silver credit card i shoved them down my bra so he wouldnt get them i opened the door and gave him the wallet back he looked shocked i smiled walked downstairs gave kol a kiss and pulled bekks to her  Maybach Landaulet that is $1.25M but i first shouted "thanks for the credit cards nik" i speed to the car "DRIVE" i shouted and i heard a muffled laugh and "that little bitch took my Pl..." i couldnt hear him anymore but my phone rang it said

KOL 

KOL  Bella

Miss me that much babe?

Ye, actually but i also wanted to ask were are Klause Credit cards

some were only i and you can get them i heard Eddie growl and Kol laugh

where would that be egsactly?

Down my bra i said rather cooly if i do say so my self "IZZY  YOUR SO LUCKY I CANT GET TO YOU OR EGH" klaus shouted and i laughed

ok babe 

oh and tell nik im getting a car aswell and he knows how i like to spend money on cars

Have fun Babe love you 

love you too bye

see ya 

i hung up and me and bekks laughed i pulled out the cards and she looked stunned 'Izzy you took his 3 most exspensive cards" she asked "ye ok first car shopping" i said and she nodded 

_______________________car dealership________________________

we been looking around for ages looking for a car when i saw her a Red McLaren P1 GTR that costed  $3.3M "bekks come here " i shouted "my baby" i said "oh nik gonna kill you" she said "not if i get it half price" i said with a evil glint in my eyes she just laughed when a man about 27 walked up to you and checked me out "so what can i do for you today babe" he asked i fluttered my eyelashes "this car please" i said rather seducatly if thats even a word he looked like he was having an orgasum "babe this car is a bit to exspensive" he said i put my hand to my bra and pulled out niks platinum credit card "i think i can manage" i said and i smelt something and looked over at bekks he had cumed it was funny he nodded and lead us to hes booth and gave me forms to fill but before he left i compeld him "the car is haf price" i said he repeated what i said "ladies i have just found out the car is half price" he said "wow thats great i said smiling at him i paid for the car got my keys and waved at him he looked like he was going to cum more.

I got in my car and beks got in her we manged to make it so our radios connected so we can talk with out losing credit 

BEKKA BELLA 

Iz did you see him that was funny 

i know right he looked like he was having a wet dream LOL i cant belive it 

we talked about bullshit until we got to the mall.

We first went to victorias Secret were me and bekks were modeling for each other but the perks of being a mikaelson you get your own room as this mall is ran by vamps so they freak out about me because of 3 things

1) im half withch half vamp

2) my sis is a psyco bitch 

3) im married to a mikealson 

so yeah i was trying on a black floral babydoll outfit and posed for bekka who gave me a glass of champagne "very you and i think you need to buy it" we put it on a pile of what i was buying beks has already sorted out but still bought something i also bought a leather mini skirt and pencil skirt a mojo jacket and black gladiator wedges with a white blouse we also bought a tun of dresses like a black 3 inch of the grouned slit in the side summer dress we payed for them and carried them around 

--------------Finished shopping----------------

I got over 200 bags that were covering my back seat and in my boot whilest beks had 50. i drived up to the familliar path leading to the cullens house and i got out of my car and walked in "were back" i shouted " Izzy give me my cards back" klaus said i throw them at him and he caught them i placed my self on kols lap and he wrapped his arms around my waist which we got a growl from eddie "calm it Nik we didnt make a dent... i think" i said "so whats that $3.3 million car doing outside" everyone looked wide eyed at me except bekka and Klaus "half price... sorta" i said then Elijah stepped in " you seduced him didnt you isabella and then compelled him" he said with a smirk "see this is why i like Eli more than Klaus and Finn he knows me really well" kol just chuckled "me and bekks are gonna get ready were all going clubbing nik its the club owned by vamps so we get a private area and dont worry we did the same shopping because were bitches like that scaring people" i said smileling me and bekks went up to a random room and i took a shower when i got out i put on my black  Tricot top by CLUB L that was  Crop cut with rounded neckline Wrap back with open sections and a hot pink Mini Skirt i also put on black wedges but my hair in tight curls and pink eyeshadow and Pink lipgloss Bekks wore the same but white and light pink.

i decende the stairs and walke to my now empty car "Kol you wanna drive with me" i asked "sure hun" he jumped in and i speed to LATE NIGHT BITE i loved that name with it being a vampire Bar and nobody else new apart from vamps there was a long Queue of humans i walked to the front and the bouncer new who i and my family were and spoke in to hes ear piece "the Originals are here" he let us threw with the dissapointmeant from the line i walked in and was greated by a waiter who should us to our booth with every head in our direction we walked through the crowed and walked in to our room "can i have a drink O+... FRESH" i told the waiter he nodded and walked out i sat on the love seat with Kol when the waiter came in with a young boy around 20 he was staring at me when i stood up he got put in the seat and i walked around him i walked to kol and leaned to him "wanna share" i purred "i would love to babe" he said i walked to the boy who was called Sam i looked in to his eyes and felt them dialate "dont move or scream" i said and he nodded my vains appered under my eyes and my fangs grow soi leaned over to hes neck same as Kol and drunk i could tell the cullens were disgueted "why she get to have all the fun" klause pouted i finshed up and there was some blood left "knock yourself out not everyday we have O+" i told him throwing the boy to him he didnt hesatate hes teeth were out and hes eyes changed to that wolf thing "mmm!" he mouned "Babe wh dont you sing us a song" kol whispered in to my ear "i would love to i walked out of the door makeing sure the blood was gone walked to the stage and toke to the mic

Yo, I don't think we should talk about this

Come on, why not?

People might misunderstand what we're tryin' to say, you know?

No, but that's a part of life)

Come on

[CHORUS]

Let's talk about sex, baby

Let's talk about you and me

Let's talk about all the good things

And the bad things that may be

Let's talk about sex

Let's talk about sex for now to the people at home or in the crowd

It keeps coming up anyhow

Don't decoy, avoid, or make void the topic

Cuz that ain't gonna stop it

Now we talk about sex on the radio and video shows

Many will know anything goes

Let's tell it how it is, and how it could be

How it was, and of course, how it should be

Those who think it's dirty have a choice

Pick up the needle, press pause, or turn the radio off

Will that stop us, Pep? I doubt it

All right then, come on, Spin

[CHORUS]

Hot to trot, make any man's eyes pop

She use what she got to get whatever she don't got

Fellas drool like fools, but then again they're only human

The chick was a hit because her body was boomin'

Gold, pearls, rubies, crazy diamonds

Nothin' she ever wore was ever common

Her dates heads of state, men of taste

Lawyers, doctors, no one was too great for her to get with

Or even mess with, the Prez she says was next on her list

And believe me, you, it's as good as true

There ain't a man alive that she couldn't get next to

She had it all in the bag so she should have been glad

But she was mad and sad and feelin' bad

Thinkin' about the things that she never had

No love, just sex, followed next with a check and a note

That last night was dope

Let's talk about sex, baby (sing it)

Let's talk about you and me (sing it, sing it)

Let's talk about all the good things

And the bad things that may be

Let's talk about sex (come on)

Let's talk about sex (do it)

Let's talk about sex (uh-huh)

Ladies, all the ladies, louder now, help me out

Come on, all the ladies - let's talk about sex, all right

[repeat]

(Yo, Pep, I don't think they're gonna play this on the radio

And why not? Everybody has sex

I mean, everybody should be makin' love

Come on, how many guys you know make love?)

(talk about sex- Salt n Pepa)

the room had cheeres and wooping coming from all over "ill sing another then"

You can't touch this [x5]

My, my, my music hits me so hard

Makes me say "Oh my Lord"

Thank you for blessing me

With a mind to rhyme and two hype feet

It feels good, when you know you're down

A super dope homeboy from the Oaktown

And I'm known as such

And this is a beat, uh, you can't touch

I told you homeboy (You can't touch this)

Yeah, that's how we living and you know (You can't touch this)

Look at my eyes, man (You can't touch this)

Yo, let me bust the funky lyrics (You can't touch this)

Fresh new kicks, advance

You gotta like that, now you know you wanna dance

So move, outta your seat

And get a fly girl and catch this beat

While it's rolling, hold on

Pump a little bit and let 'em know it's going on

Like that, like that

Cold on a mission so fall them back

Let 'em know, that you're too much

And this is a beat, uh, you can't touch

Yo, I told you (You can't touch this)

Why you standing there, man? (You can't touch this)

Yo, sound the bell, school is in, sucka (You can't touch this)

Give me a song, or rhythm

Make 'em sweat, that's what I'm giving 'em

Now, they know

You talking about the Hammer you talking about a show

That's hype, and tight

Singers are sweating so pass them a wipe

Or a tape, to learn

What's it gonna take in the 90's to burn

The charts? Legit

Either work hard or you might as well quit

That's word because you know... 

You can't touch this [x3]

Break it down! (Music breaks down) Stop, Hammer time!

Go with the funk, it is said

That if you can't groove to this then you probably are dead

So wave your hands in the air

Bust a few moves, fun your fingers through your hair

This is it, for a winner

Dance to this and you're gonna get thinner

Move, slide your rump

Just for a minute let's all do the bump, bump, bump

Yeah... (You can't touch this)

Look, man (You can't touch this)

You better get hype, boy, because you know (You can't touch this)

Ring the bell, school's back in (You can't touch this)

Break it down! (Crazy bridge) Stop, Hammer time!

You can't touch this [x4]

Break it down! (Nice pants, Hammer) Stop, Hammer time!

Every time you see me

The Hammer's just so hype

I'm dope on the floor and I'm magic on the mic

Now why would I ever stop doing this?

With others making records that just don't hit

I've toured around the world, from London to the Bay

It's "Hammer, go Hammer, MC Hammer, yo Hammer"

And the rest can go and play

You can't touch this [x8]

(Cant touch this-M.C.Hammer)

"i have time for one more" i said 

 come home in the morning light

My mother says when you gonna live your life right

Oh mother dear we're not the fortunate ones

And girls they want to have fun

Oh girls just want to have fun

The phone rings in the middle of the night

My father yells what you gonna do with your life

Oh daddy dear you know you're still number one

But girls they want to have fun

Oh girls just want to have

That's all they really want 

Some fun

When the working day is done

Girls - they want to have fun

Oh girls just want to have fun

Some boys take a beautiful girl

And hide her away from the rest of the world

I want to be the one to walk in the sun

Oh girls they want to have fun

Oh girls just want to have 

That's all they really want

Some fun

When the working day is done

Girls - they want to have fun

Oh girls just want to have fun,

They want to have fun,

(girls just wanna have fun-Cyndi Lauper)

I smiled "thanks" i walked of to kol and he kissed me i mean full make out sesion and we get intrupted by bekks wanting me to dance with her so i did and we were propably drunk on blood and alcohol we were giggling all the way back as the men can hold there drink down they were driving home and i kept seducing kol.

Me and kol were in my room and i got in to the langeria i bought earlier and i walked up to kol and kissed him and we got kinda busy after that i had my head on Kols chest and he wrapped hes arms around my waist and i started to close my eyes.

Finally the Family is back together i thought and feel asleep.

i hope you liked it please help me out 

CAnt wait till season 6 something really bad hapens to damon :'( but it was a really good ending like the cliff hanger 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

368K 14.3K 67
𝗂𝖿 𝗈𝗇𝗅𝗒 𝗂 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗂𝗀𝗇𝗌 𝗂𝗇 𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗇𝗍 𝗈𝖿 𝗆𝖾 𝗂 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽 𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗒 𝗍𝗈 𝗐𝗁𝗈 𝗂𝗆 𝗆𝖾𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝗍�...
104K 4.3K 84
☄︎ ⋆·˚ ⋆ *. ⇒ 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐅𝐓 ✧✧✧ "What did you see?" "I'm not sure" Alice replied, "do you know anyone c...
38.6K 816 17
What if, Edward Cullen's lover/wife never became who she was? A dedicated mother, vampire, and wife? What if she never became the Edward's main reaso...
60.2K 1.2K 21
When the intire Mikealson family is brought back to live and has sattled down in Mystic Falls, Elijah goes to Charlottesville. He sees a girl who loo...