DONT FUCK WITH THE BABYSITTER...

By missqueensateen

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?" "I'M THE BABYSITTER ASSHOLE!" ( steve harrington x oc ) ( season 2 ) ( part 2 out now... More

s u m m a r y / p l a y l i s t
c a s t
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
PART 2

t w e l v e

61.1K 1.8K 1.2K
By missqueensateen

"You look pretty confident with that bat."

Pausing his practice swings, Steve looked over at Frankie who was sitting on the couch. Smiling cockily, he continued practicing, "Oh you think?"

Rolling her eyes with a smile, Frankie stayed silent. Something about him with that bat got to her. Resting her head in her palm, she couldn't help the content sigh leave her lips as she watched Steve go to town with the nail covered bat. He was cute when he was trying, she'd give him that. Feeling the heat spread through her cheeks, she diverted her eyes somewhere else trying to distract herself.

"So, was your mom mad that you're out so late?" He asked her absentmindedly, while keeping watch on her from the corner of his eye. He was trying to be nonchalant, but he couldn't help the racing of his heart as her eyes landed on his.

"No, I've been out with Chester way later than this." Noticing the big smile on her face when she mentioned Chester, Steve felt his throat close up a bit.

"So, is uh Chester your boyfriend?" He asked gauging her reaction while swinging the bat a little more forcefully. Hearing the large guffaw come from her lips, Steve tried to keep a straight face but was failing. There was just something about her laugh. "Me and Chester?" She asked incredulously. "Yeah, when pigs fly. He's my best friend, has been for years. I love the guy, but not like that."

Letting out a sigh of relief, Steve felt a bit lighter. This girl had him on his toes, and he wasn't even dating her yet. Stiffening up as his inner dialogue made sure to include the fact that he could be dating her but just not yet, Steve's mind was racing.

The lights began to flicker causing everyone to run to the window to see what was going on. The free feeling Frankie felt when she was talking to Steve disappeared in an instant. Watching the bright lights go on and off in the shed frightened the girl. The lights calmed down after a few minutes and Frankie was relieved when she didn't hear any scary howls coming from the distance.

Minutes seemed to go by as the few people in the house waited patiently for any sign. Good or bad was better than this uncertain feeling rattling Frankie's core. Suddenly, the door opened with the Chief, Jonathan, Joyce, and Mike coming inside the house. Not seeing Will with them, the girl was confused.

"What happened?" Steve asked as soon as they came in. The Chief grabbed an empty envelope from the fixings on the wall and sat down at the table. Everyone surrounded him trying to understand what was going on.

"I think he's talking, just not with words." He said beginning to write something down. Frankie peered over Dustin's shoulder and squinted her eyes at the dots and lines Hopper was drawing on the scratch paper. What the hell was that?

"What is that?" Both Steve and Frankie asked, staring at the paper. "Morse code." Everyone chorused at the two teens. Frankie and Steve shared an embarrassed looked before cracking a small smile.

H-E-R-E

"Here." The preteens said at all at once reading the paper.

"Will's still in there. He's talking to us." The Chief informed everyone sharing a look with Joyce. The two nodded at each other. Standing up from his spot at the table, the Chief instructed everyone into positions with the help of Joyce. Will was somehow still in there and they were going to get him out.

Sitting around the table, everyone had their own job. Dustin was in charge of writing down the code. Max and Lucas were in charge of depicting the letters. Nancy wrote them down. Steve and Frankie didn't really have a job, but they were happy just to be included and getting somewhere. They sat patiently at the table. Frankie's eyes constantly on what Nancy was writing on the paper.

CLOSE GATE

"Close gate." They all whispered, before the phone began to ring. All of their heads rose from the paper in shock. Dustin ran to hang up the phone as fast as he could. The kids and teens rushing knocking into things to reach the phone. Everyone's hearts were beating wildly. Dustin hung up the phone but it kept ringing and ringing. Nancy, out of anger and desperation, grabbed the phone from the wall and threw it to the ground.

"Do you think he heard that?" Max asked a little scared.

"It's just a phone. It could be anywhere...right?" Trying to calm her breathing, Frankie along with the rest of the kids, waited.

Hearing the familiar howl in the distance, Frankie gasped in shock. They couldn't have found them based on a phone ring. It was impossible. Looking into Steve's eyes, Frankie could tell the taller boy was scared too. He grabbed her hand and the two gripped onto one another for dear life. Walking to the window, they paused.

"That's not good." Dustin whispered.

Joyce, Mike, and Jonathan carrying Will came into the house. Frankie's eyes searched for Hopper and sighed in relief as he came back in with two guns. Staring at the weapon in fear, Frankie was relieved when he asked Jonathan if he could use it.

"I can." Nancy said out loud, grabbing the gun confidently. Frankie's eyes widened in respect before being pulled behind Steve. He shared a look with her, reassuring her that no matter what everything was going to be alright. Sending him a look of admiration, she quickly pushed Max and Dustin behind her holding onto both of their hands.

"Where are they?" Max cried out standing behind the taller brunette. Frankie just squeezed her hand harder. She felt helpless. Just praying to whatever was out there, that they'd make it out alive, Frankie closed her eyes. The terrified faces of Max and Dustin would be etched in her mind forever.

Hearing the loud alien whimper come from the side of the house, they all turned to the right bearing their weapons. "What are they doing?" Nancy asked not sure if she wanted an answer. Aiming her gun up higher, her breathes became more shallow.

The monsters were playing tricks on them and Frankie was close to tears. She was going to die soon, and there was nothing she could do about it. She wished she saw her mother one last time and told her she loved her in person. She wished she gave Keith a proper goodbye instead of telling him she was hanging up on him. She wished that Dustin and Max would be safe.

And Steve.

She wished she had told Steve that she's had a crush on him since seventh grade. That she liked him when he had those funny braces and hadn't understood what the word cool was yet. She wished she had just held his hand a little bit longer and a little bit tighter. She wished that that last glance wouldn't be the last but the first of many. She wished that some miracle would happen and she could do all the things she wished to do.

"AHHH!" Frankie screamed along with everyone else when the Demo-dog crashed through the window. Hand gripping the back of Steve's jacket, Frankie watched silently waiting for the thing to get up and attack. But it didn't.

"Is it dead?" Max asked as they all slowly walked closer to the monster. Gripping Steve's jacket tighter she peeked over his shoulder just as Hopper moved the monster's head confirming it's death.

Letting out a sigh, her relief was cut short as the door began to creak. It was ominous the way it sounded, and Frankie felt her breathing stop as the deadbolt turned open. The sliding lock unlocked itself as well and Frankie couldn't believe her eyes. Letting go of Steve's jacket as he, Hopper, and Nancy moved closer to the door, Frankie resumed her position standing protectively in front of Max and Dustin.

The door opened slowly and a small pair of feet in a pair of dirty white converse stepped in. Eyes going from the bottom to the top, Frankie was surprised when a little girl dressed in a black coat and eyeliner came walking in. What Frankie was most surprised of and a little apprehensive about was that everyone began to lower their weapons at the girl with blood coming out of her nose.

Mike stepped out of the crowd. Frankie watched as he made his way closer to the girl. Glancing at Steve, he seemed to pretty calm. His bat was lowered which made Frankie's shoulders instantly relax. Seeing the girl smile hesitantly at the brunette boy, Frankie's eyes furrowed. She wasn't sure what was going on but she knew she'd be okay.

AUTHORS NOTE

low key high key cried writing that 'she wished' part omg I was so emotional like Frankie my baby calmate you're going to be okay

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 3.8K 43
Max Mayfield x Male Reader Stranger Things x Male Reader Stranger Things season 2 ✅️ Stranger Things season 3 ✅️ Stranger Things season 4 ✅️ Stranger...
1.7K 180 15
ᴱᵛᵉⁿ ᵐⁱˡˡⁱᵒⁿˢ ᵒᶠ ᵐⁱˡᵉˢ ᵃᵖᵃʳᵗ, ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵘⁿ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵐᵒᵒⁿ ʷⁱˡˡ ᵃˡʷᵃʸˢ ʳᵉᵃˡⁱᵍⁿ. Steve Harrington (Stranger things) x Fem! OC Updates every F...
10.7K 270 17
𝐀 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐱 𝐎𝐂 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐎 �...
1.3M 26.1K 61
"i'm on a roll this time i feel my luck could change." ❤︎︎❤︎︎❤︎︎ steve harrington x fem oc stranger things s1 - s4