Player // fillie

Por stellarfaze

+ "I get it now, Finn. A player can't play without his toy. And I was your toy." + completed :) Más

Intro
+ 1 +
+ 2 +
+ 3 +
+ 4 +
+ 5 +
+ 6 +
+ 7 +
+ 9 +
+ 10 +
+ 11 +
+ 12 +
+ 13 +
+ 14 +
+ 15 +
+ 16 +
+ 17 +
+ 18 +
+ 19 +
+ 20 +
+ 21 +
+ 22 +
+ 23 +
+ 24 +
+ 25 +
+ 26 +
+ 27 +
+ 28 +
+ 29 +
+ 30 + (last chap. + epilogue)

+ 8 +

3.2K 119 151
Por stellarfaze

Do you mean it...

Millie's POV:

"FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY! PARTY PARTY PARTY!" Sadie chanted as she danced around the room. Maddie, Grace, and I started to chant with her, obviously super excited about the party today.

"I am so excited for this party!" Maddie exclaimed. I laughed, I was too. Over the four days I have gotten to know Maddie and Grace and I already felt like they were my best friends. We all knew I loved Sadie <3

"Me too!" I exclaimed happily. Was it weird I was hoping Finn would be there. Sure his flirting was flattering but I knew it was only for payback. A little part of me wishes it wasn't.

But he wasn't the only one who wanted payback. Iris had been plotting against me all today and yesterday. She tripped me yesterday and tried again today but I crushed her foot beneath mine when she did. She didn't trip me again. I was planning on thoroughly watching my back at this party.

Maddie was getting dressed in a pair of short shorts and a blue crop top with a lace jacket. It showed lots of skin which surprised me, Sadie said she always dressed like that. I guess she was trying to look good for Gaten. She says that her and Gaten had "made out a couple of times" whatever that meant.

Grace got ready by curling her short hair and applying red lipstick. She wore white jeans with a light pink V-neck.

Sadie looked stunning as always. She wore a leather jacket with a white crop top and skinny jeans. Caleb would trip over himself she was so pretty.

I, on the other hand didn't put much thought into my look. I wore grey cropped sweatshirt with adidas sweats and nike high tops. Basically not much.

Once we were ready we hopped into Sadie's jeep and arrived at Jack's mansion, and it was a mansion! Teens littered the yard either smoking or making out. We walked into the crowded house, the smell of smoke and liquor filling my nostrils.

ew.

I walked with the girls until I spotted Noah with a red cup in his hand. "Noah!" I yelled. He looked at me and gave me a welcoming smile. I waked over to him. "Hey schnapps!"

"Hey Millsters!" He shouted back.

"This is some party!" I exclaimed. I think he laughed, I honestly couldn't hear him.

"My boyfriend throws the best parties."

"Indeed I do." Jack agreed as he walked over to us. Jack wrapped his arms around Noah and whispered something in his ear to make him smile. I figured that was my time to leave.

Oh well.

I just turned around and walked over to the bar. Wyatt, I think, was pouring drinks and handing them to people. Wyatt was the one with curly blond hair, right?

"Hi." I yelled.

"Hello! Whatdya want?" He asked.

"Something not to strong, please." I recommended politely.

"Gotcha!" He smiled. He turned around and surfed through the fridge until he found a nice bottle and poured it into  signature red cup.

"Thank you!" I screamed. He nodded and started serving the next person. I took a sip of the drink, it tasted fruity and it luckily didn't have much of a sting. Huh, Wyatt actually listened to me.

I leaned against the wall and watched all the bodies dance around. "Hey pretty lady!" I heard some boy say. I turned to see a guy with brown styled hair exceptionally close to me. "I'm Jacob." Jacob... where have I heard that name before?

"Millie." I responded. He gave me a weird smile.

"New girl, right?" I hummed in response. He smirked at me. "How come I haven't seen a pretty girl like you around?"

"Maybe you weren't looking in the right places." I shrugged.

"Want to dance?" He asked.

"No thank you." I declined politely. I wasn't in the mood right now.

"Ok. What's in the drink? Can I try it?" I nodded and let him take a drink. "What is this, some chick drink. I'll go get you a stronger one." Before I could protest he was already surfing through the crowd toward Wyatt. I sighed and sat back hugging myself.

"Millie?" I heard my name be called. I turned around and met Finn's brown eyes. Oh great...

"Hello Finn." I greeted tiredly.

"Want to go talk in a quiet place?" He asked. I studied him, he looked sober enough.

"Sure." I shrugged. I didn't even know Jacob so who cares. I followed him to a deck. No one was out there at the moment. He turned around and looked at me. I smiled up at him.

"I'm glad I found you." He said admiringly.

"You are?"

"Yeah, I feel pretty drunk right now." I laughed at his forwardness.

"Ok." I responded. His laughing eyes were replaced by longing. His gaze burned holes into me, neither of us willing to break it.

"To be honest, Millie I have never met a girl like you. You are so straight forward and- and you have turned me down. It's different." He said slurring a few words. My smile widened.

"Ok." I repeated.

"You look stunning tonight, Brown." He told me. "Pretty." If it was possible my smile could get bigger, it did. I looked down still beaming. "Don't be shy."

"I'm not shy." I stated as I looked up, finding him incredibly close. I could feel his breath on my nose.

"I know you aren't. I like it." He said. I think he was pretty sober now. The longing was still clear in his eyes as he stared down at me. "I want to kiss you." He whispered.

I wanted him to, too. But- "You can't." I told him honestly.

"Why not?"

"I-it would mean you won. I g-gave into your temptation." I informed him boldly staring into his brown eyes that seemed to expand like a never ending void. They were like a million pounds weighing down on me.

"I don't want to kiss you because of temptation, I just really want to kiss you." He admitted. Oh my god...

His breath was hot on my skin. Our faces were inches apart. "Finn-"

"What the hell?!" I heard a sharp voice ring through my ears. Finn and I backed away from each other turning to the voice. "What did I tell you, bitch?!" It was Iris. "I told you to stay away from my men!" She screamed making Finn and I flinch.

I heard Finn loudly sigh. "Iris I am not your man." He insisted. "Romeo is your man."

She laughed bitterly and waved her hands around. "Oh didn't you hear, he broke up with me a few minutes ago. He's dating some new bitch." She paused staring coldly into my eyes. "How's mommy, Millie?" She asked with a sly smile. My heart dropped, what does she know? "That's right, I know why you came here. All of your family is gone. Finn is mine so you will be forever alone."

"No Iris, you will be forever alone." I corrected. "Because you are a stone cold bitch! And that is all you will ever be." I told her repulsively. I walked past her hoping for a dramatic leave but Iris caught my arm in a tight grip. I could feel her grip forming bruises around my wrist.

"Stay aw-" I cut her off by slapping her in the face which resulted in her dropping her hand.

"I said don't touch me ever again!" I growled. I ended up getting the dramatic leave. I wonder what Finn was thinking right now. Why do I care? I don't.

I stormed into the house pushing past the dancing bodies. I made my way to Wyatt's bar and gulped up a drink he handed me. This one was strong, the burning sensation chilling down my throat. Right now, I wanted something strong. "Another one, please." I told him. "And make it stronger."

Finn's POV:

Millie had just ran off the deck after slapping Iris. I was still trying to process all that just happened. Iris said that Millie had no family, which made me hurt for her. But I knew it wasn't true, Millie had Sadie.

My eyebrows were still furrowed and I was looking at Iris who held her face in her hands. "Iris why are you such a bitch?" I stated more then asked. I didn't care if I was being abrupt.

"I"m the bitch? Millie just freaking slapped me and I am heartbroken. Romeo dumped me!" She said looking for pity which I would not give.

"I don't feel bad for you, Iris." I informed her with no emotion. She walked up to me till she was standing a few inches in front of my face.

"I want you, Finn Wolfhard." She said confidently. I stared back at her not moving.

"I don't want you, Iris Apatow." I retorted with cold honesty. She shrugged and smirked.

"We'll see." And like that she stood on her tiptoes and pressed her lips against mine. At first I was oblivious to what was happening, I stood there. But then I backed up breaking her kiss.

She fell on me grabbing my arms for support. "Stop it, Iris." I warned her.

"Ok!" She shrugged. And then she was gone.

Millie's POV:

I felt myself up against someone, Jacob. I don't remember how I got here, all I remember is Iris. Ugh, Iris. I don't even like Jacob, and yet I'm dancing up against him.

I started to remember that he was a player. I should keep my distance. But I was surrounded by other countless sweaty teenage bodies. I felt hands move to my hips and grasp tightly. Jacob turned me around immediately crashing his lips against mine. My mind was fuzzy, I wasn't processing things. And in the state I was in right now, I kissed him back. Even more passionately, he noticed.

Jacob reeked of alcohol and sweat, most likely replicating me. He pushed me through the crowd to the nearest wall where he kissed me more roughly. He even tried deepening the kiss but I denied so he took the only other option. My neck. He kissed all over, probably leaving marks.

"Jacob..." I said a little breathlessly. He stopped looking up at me.

"What?"

"Stop." I demanded with a sigh.

"No, it's ok. You're just tired, let's get you a nice quiet place to rest." He suggested with a soft smile. My eyelids felt heavy, I was tired. I nodded half unconsciously. He smirked and grabbed my sweaty hand leading me some place. I just let him take me.

He found an empty room after trying several others. He helped me inside and closed the door. I wasn't sure if he locked it or not. Something just didn't feel right...

I sighed heavily as I sat on the cushiony bed. "I don't feel good." I whined as I held my forehead in my palm. He sat beside me cautiously.

"I know, I know. I will make you feel better though." He reassured me.

I was confused by what he meant but once I felt his lips attack mine I knew. My head was killing me. He pushed harder on my lips and if it wasn't for his hand resting on my back I probably would have fallen from weakness. Reality hit and I pushed his shoulders back. He went back in forcefully. I pushed harder on his shoulders.

"Jacob!" I warned soberly, even though I wasn't sober. He continued to kiss me. That's it I had enough. I pushed back with all my force and hit him in the shoulder. "Stop!" I scream as I stood up wobbly. He flinched but not a bit of confidence washed away.

"Come on, baby. Let me make you feel better." He cooed with a sly smile. I felt like barfing. He got up with me and started to lean in.

"I don't want to feel better, I want to sleep." I crossed my arms across my chest. I felt so drunk right now. "I'm not a toy, you can't play with me!" I said louder as I backed up.

His soft expression darkened. "Just come here." He yelled angrily as he approached me with his fists balled up. My heart started to race, was he going to rape me?

I backed up which turned into a run. Jacob was unhappy and I was scared. I sprinted out of the door and kept running. I finally stop once I slammed into someones chest. I fell onto the cold floor with a thump! I just curled up on the floor and started to cry. My head was killing me and I wanted to sleep. I hugged my knees and cried louder.

"Millie?" I heard a familiar boys voice ask. I felt that boy, Finn, put his hand on my knee giving me warmth. "Millie, are you alright?!" He asked frantically. I was sobbing until everything went black.

"Millie?! Millie are you alright?!"

-
-
-
-

And there you have it! Sorry if that was too explicit. But you know...

I've noticed there were lots of typos, sorry about that! Sometimes things just pass by and I don't notice it.

Did y'all see the Stranger Things cast all together in that video. If you haven't check their instagrams. I was hyperventilating for a straight minute. I need season 3!!!

Anyway I have gotten lots of nice comments and it makes me so happy. Y'all are all so sweet! It melts my heart with joy! So thank y'all... so much! It makes my day.

I hope I didn't disappoint you with this chapter!

Stay fresh y'all - $tells :p

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

67.7K 2.3K 34
'what will you do when i'm gone?' 'find you.'
170K 4.6K 47
Just a bunch of random & adorable Fillie one shots! I'll make my own little stories, but feel free to comment suggestions/requests♡ (This book does N...
62.7K 1.2K 26
Six-ish months later... I totally wasn't expecting this. - Sequel to: 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲 | 𝙅𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝘿𝙮𝙡𝙖𝙣 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙯𝙚𝙧 Trilogy to: 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧 | 𝙅𝙖𝙘...
866K 9.3K 136
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐃𝐄𝐒 𝘯𝘰𝘢𝘩 𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘯𝘢𝘱𝘱 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘯 𝘸𝘰𝘭𝘧𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘣𝘣𝘺 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘨𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘻𝘻𝘰 𝘤�...