Warrior's Touch (Immortal War...

By WendyWrites

Kat Miller has worked at her aunt's bakery since she was old enough to wield a rolling pin, then hanging out... More

Hello Dear Reader (A Note from Des)
Chapter One: A Friendly Affair
Chapter Two: Club Gym
Chapter Three: A Long Bath
Chapter Four: Quarter 'til
Chapter Five: Vampyre's Crossing
Chapter Six: Stalker Moon
Chapter Seven: A Magical Offer
Chapter Eight: The Archway
Chapter Nine: The New Arrival
Chapter Ten: Dressed to Impress
Chapter Eleven: Into the Hall
Chapter Twelve: A Warrior's Agreement
Chapter Thirteen: The Midnight Maze
Chapter Fourteen: Midnight's Kiss
Chapter Fifteen: Morning Rising
Chapter Sixteen: A Cup of Allure

Author's Note

16.5K 644 29
By WendyWrites

Hi All, 

Just wanted to take a quick minute to thank everyone for coming back to Wolfgard for the second book in The Immortal Warriors series! I'm so excited and I know Des is ridiiculously excited! ;c)

For any readers who have not read Book 1 in the series -- Catch, Curse, Release -- I would highly encourage you to do so as it introduces you to  Des (Desmond), Lori, Eric, Aiden, and a list of other main characters that are coming back in this story. Also, you will read how and why Wolfgard is on the brink of war and why Des does what he does. I will provide some backstory in this second book, but to get a real understanding, I would definitely recommend you start with Book One. 

Haunted Nights is a book "from" the Desmond Files but it is not part of The Immortal Warriors series and can be read on its own or at any point in-between. 

Now, I want to be as uprfront as possible. My goal is to update this book every weekend, however, I work a very grueling overnight shift four nights a week, and I go through most weeks with very little sleep and a demanding personal life (I am married and have three children all vying for attention when I am not working). There wiill be times that I won't be able to update as often as I wish. I will try to keep these moments to a minimum, but please understand, I am not abandoning the story or any readers, it's just life. The support and encouragement I get from my friends and readers means the world to me and I just want to thank you now for all of your awesome patience and understanding.  

Alright, enough about that, on with the show!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

305K 11.5K 80
"Leave, you're free. Don't ever come back here again." She said, hoping he wouldn't return and she'll get to live Hael was shocked, "Are you abandon...
202K 25.5K 15
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
9.8M 296K 52
Anna Krause is in her senior year and more than ready to leave high school behind and start a new fresh life without homework, what she didn't expect...
2.7M 60.6K 81
Diana is an 18 year old girl about to start her senior year until she bumps into a woman at the bookstore who has quite the personality. The woman ta...