PHOBIA (Jonathan Crane scarec...

By JOKES_ON_U

"Well The joker calls me Ace.." I said leaning against the Arkham asylum metal table. "Ace?" he questioned th... More

Mad
Fear
Agliophobia- Fear of pain
Darkness
insanes a good look for ya
The names Paranoia
Escape
Jonathans P.O.V
Shipment
Guess whos back.
Laughter is the best medicine
Carnival
Bonkers <3
The Plan
Birdman (lol )
Ace
Bad memories and Good times
true friends
Therapy
Authors note
Philophobia-Fear of falling in love
out
Rabbit
Doctor
pray
Little note. (Sorry)
Who?

Authors note

406 13 8
By JOKES_ON_U

Hello, now i bet you're wondering.. "Why savannah?! Where have you been for.the last (Insert time that ive been gone here. If anyone knows the exact time u can have a prize) "

Well im here to tell you and get you caught up in all thats been happening. Now theres two ways this can happen:
1.) youll read this.
Or
2.) you really dont care (Which is understandable)

Basically, my baby brothers been born, a family member has passed away after being sick for quite some time, and things have been hectic.

For those of you who still read my rather shitty work, I want to say thank you for your patience. Though i might be gone from time to time,  i shall never give up writing.  You are muched love. That's all i have to say really.

-Savannah

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9K 2.9K 198
The continuation of *J* Disclaimer: I do not own rights to any DC characters, nor do I work for DC comics. Though I totally should!!
51.1K 1.4K 21
Shannon Marks has lived a very traumatic life. After her mother was killed, she suffered from extreme xenophobia and claustrophobia. School was a nig...
119K 3.4K 47
"Is your mind playing tricks on you, or am I?" He smiles; finally a crack of emotion in that perfect facade. He was playing with me, and he was enjoy...
32.8K 847 19
You live in fear of your abusive ex, which led you to an article on fear, written by Dr. Jonathan Crane. This article inspires you to work for him as...