βˆ†β€’Muteβ€’βˆ† βœ”

By hwall--uwu

Hoseok is a nerd dog hybrid. He always the easiest target in his school (Xillia Academy) 'cause he never spea... More

Mute
Familiar
Pissed
Gentle
Friend?
Worried
I'm Okay
Voice
The Eye
Don't Leave Me
SkΓΆll and Hati
Bonus ChapterπŸ˜‹
Scent
Crystal Snow
Crystal Snow pt.2
Crystal Snow pt.3
Blood, Sweat, and Tears
Alone In a Rain
Nothing But Pain
Butterfly
Snow
Frustrations
Whalien 52
Whalien 52 pt.2
Whalien 52 pt.3
Jealousy
Date?
Min Jun
I'll Be Fine
I'll Be Fine pt.2
Burn The Stage
Attention~!
Q&A
I Hate You!
News
Seulgi
Fight
Trauma
Another Book ❀️
Oh my god!!
Moonlight
Lion's Throne
Lion's Throne pt.2
Hospital
You're Mine
I Love You
Extra
Mask
Power
Stranger
Jealous
Apology
My Exam Result (Thank You!!)
Story Time~ (Hope U Don't Mind hehe...)
Troubled
Author's note + Bonus Chapter
Important (Not an Update. Sorry)
I Did Something!
JiHope FanFic SneakPeek
Letter
HBD JKπŸ’œ
I made an art book!
Forget (Last Chap.)
New Book
AwardπŸ’œ
important? i guess

Worry

1.3K 83 5
By hwall--uwu

Ayo~! What's up?! How's the book until now? It's satisfying for me~! Anyway let's continue.

===============

Taehyung's POV

I heard the students ran out from the cafeteria. I titled my head, What's going on? I walked to the cafe and the first thing I saw was blood. Of course I was shocked, I saw two Hybrids fighting and some fainted bodies,"Should we stop them?" Namjoon asked as he behind me with Seokjin but I shook my head,"Wait."

I saw that one of the Hybrid was Female Lion which mean it's Michelle and......What is that...?

The other Hybrid's agility was fast, even with my eyes I can't caught it. I purposely waited them. After few minutes, I saw that Michelle had knocked down. Now the other one had stood still.

I widened my eyes when I saw the big figure starring at itself through the mirror. Is there a student had that big? Right.....It's him.

Hoseok.

I clapped as I went in, he jumped out of my action. But it's look like it's not really Hoseok right now because he growled at me. I calmed him down and got the other students.

I saw that Hoseok has turned back to his human form. I squat down and stared at him while putting my hand on his hair. He's eyes....

I sighed and pulled my hand that he gladly accepted. But as we only steps few blocks, I heard a 'thump.' I turned around,

"Hoseok!!"

Hoseok's POV

Ugh.....I sat up and found myself on the infirmary bed. I looked at window and it's already afternoon. I blanked out remembering what happened back then.

"Right, Seulgi?! Seulgi?!' I gasped as looked around panickly. I jumped off and went to the door. I looked at the both side and there's no one, Well of course.

I walked through the hallways, trying to find Seulgi. Hope he's alright. Nope! He is alright! I motivated myself,"Seulgi, Seulgi~" I whispered. I froze when I felt a step under my feet (I didn't wear any shoes, idk though).

I looked around, Maybe it's from the distance? Again I felt the steps, louder and louder. I don't which way, but as I turned around,"Where do you think you're going?" A deep voice echoed through the hall.

I flinched at the voice and saw someone in the distance. I can saw him clearly, like clearly. I didn't have to squint my eyes anymore. It's more visible.

I saw Taehyung at the distance slowly walking towards me. I was about to ran but as soon I saw what he carrying, It's Seulgi.....

I want ran at him but of course it would be rude from someone who started the commotions. I mentally slapped myself and I heard a chuckled. Taehyung already right infront of me.

"Is this you're looking for?" Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows and I nodded avoiding eye contacts. But surprisingly, he gave me Seulgi making jumping out of excitement inside.

I bowed at him,"T-thank you," I stuttered still nervous but silence in response,"We're gonna talked about 'it' tomorrow," Taehyung said as he walked away. Yup, you deserve it Hoseok.

-

Now I had Seulgi back, I rushed to the room. But I froze when I was about to turn the knob. What if....Jimin hates me? I shook my head, No Hoseok! Think positive!

I turned the knob and went in. But I was greeted by a tight hug, making me suffocated,"Hoseok!! You're back!!" Jimin cried. I was shocked for sec,"Y-yeah, and I got Seulgi back!" I showed Jimin Seulgi. Jimin smiled and carried Seulgi,"Want dinner?" Jimin suggested and I smiled.

After we finished,"Hoseok," Jimin started."What?" I asked him as I lay down,"Woah...Your hair are white and you're eyes are blue!" Jimin pointed making me chuckled,"Yeah so?" I playfully scoffed,"Nothing, you looked like grandpa," Jimin laughed and I playfully punched him in the arm.

After few hours of playing, we went to sleep. I hope it's okay, if I stayed like this? I looked around and saw that Jimin and Seulgi already asleep.

Maybe I should stop worrying, and wait tomorrow. Yeah, I hope so....

=====================
There~! Sorry for short chapter this time. Cause my back feeling stiff from the sitting positions. Anyway bai-~!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.2K 1.9K 15
where jungkook a shy,cute, beautiful, innocent and introvert while Taehyung a cold and strict but hot,handsome professor.πŸ₯΅πŸ₯ΆπŸ€­ how they will meet an...
10.6K 536 32
When a MAFIA KING who is known for his dangerous And his merciless behaviour but if we look closely then we can see a baby brat who wants affection a...
501K 22.2K 15
[COMPLETED] in which Jeon Jungkook an alpha has lost all hopes of finding his mate.he believed he will be forever alone as he was blessed with the gi...
591K 25K 58
As Kim Taehyung was bought by highest bidder, they tangle him with chains as his leash and brought him to his owner's house. 'No one should own me!'...