Nerd undercover

By BethanyKenny1732

Rylan Adams goes back to high school after four years of living with her dad. No one knows the reason she lef... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Cast
All my books
The abandoned runt
Chapter 4
Merry Christmas
Happy New Year
Thank you!!
THANK YOU!!!
Chapter 6
Improtant Notice
Re-Write is up
My thanks to you
Announcement
100k!!!!

Chapter 5

6.2K 160 14
By BethanyKenny1732

Going to school was harder than I thought. I still have bruises from the fight, so you can imagine show painful it was getting out of bed. Right now I'm in my art class. "Alright kids today you can draw what you want." I smile because I have an idea of what to draw. Grabbing a pencil I start.

Feeling a tap on my shoulder I look up. "Rylan class is over." He said. "Oh. Thank you." The teacher looks at my drawing and it looks amazing.

He looks in awe. "Wow Rylan. This is amazing." I smile in thanks. Hearing the warning bell go, I quickly pack up and leave class. At the end of the hallway are those boys who keep bugging me. "Hey! You!" One the boys shout. I point to myself. "Me?" He comes strolling down the hall. "Yeah, who else would I be talking to?"

I shrug and turn to go to class. But an arm blocks me. "I know you're secret." He declares. What the hell is he on about? "What secret?"

"The real reason why you left town."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.9K 1K 54
not you're average mafia brothers and sister story.. This is the story of Natasha Clark, an assassin, mafia boss, and most of all the long lost siste...
82.1K 282 13
As the title says
238K 7K 51
we young & turnt ho.
104K 3.2K 30
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...