Dragonheart

By -hurricanely

Griffin Erazmus Llane is living in the small house located between the Enchanted Forest and the village, Grif... More

I - King's Men
II - The Beast
III - Derpver
IV - Taron
V - Madman
VI - Enchanted Forest

Prologue

30 4 0
By -hurricanely

Griffin Erazmus Llane is living in the small house located between the Enchanted Forest and the village, Griffin and his family do not own the best reputation.

For as long as he can remember his dear mother has been the one taking care of the sick and weak ones. Being the healer of the town, she also carries the name of a witch.

Many, if not all, fear and loathe that name. Sorcery has been banned from these lands. Every person who would caught kings eye with magic, would be executed openly and for everyone to see.

Being the only man in his family, Griffin will do anything to keep his family safe. Even if it means traveling to the other side of the country to get his sister back from the evil King himself.

I apologize for some grammar errors you might stumble upon. Just know that I am no professional, and English is not my first language.

I hope you enjoy the journey.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 10.5K 27
A Royal family renowned for their illustrious name and fame, A family full of pride and rage, A Family for which everyone bows their head - The Agnih...
70K 3.4K 25
Abhimanyu Agnivanshi Rathore, Business Tycoon & the king of Udaipur. Hates everyone except his work. Family, friends all betrayed him. "I live in a...
224K 23.7K 30
الرواية بقلمي أنا إنتصار لخضاري (غيمة) سأقاضي كل من ينقلها بدون إذني . 🍂تنتقل فتاة المدينة للعيش في بيت جدتها في الريف بعد ذلك الحادث الذي تسبب في م...
165K 1.5K 175
作者:村里的小傲娇 Chen Xiaolin accidentally bleeds on the bracelet her grandmother left her, and she discovers a space inside. She then fills the space with...