Waiting for His Reply

By ExoticPoetress

Life is all about GROWTH. Whether you are 18 or 88, life will always teach you something new, by stretching... More

MEET THE CAST
Chapter 1: Family Reunion
Chapter 2: The Wrath of Aunt Thelma
Chapter 3: Patrick Award Winner
Chapter 4: Fiona's Feast
Chapter 5: Morning After
Chapter 6: NO FREE MILK!
Chapter 7: I like Cream with my Coffee
Hi Loviesssssssssssssssssss
Chapter 8: Give me that Fast Wine
Chapter 9: I'M HERE FOR IT!!!!
Chapter 10: YOU TOOK HIM AWAY FROM ME!!!!!
Chapter 11: Girl You Better Run!!
Chapter 12: My White Lie
Chapter 13: I'm Sorry
THANK YOU!!!!!!
Chapter 14: Pretty Brown Eyes
Chapter 15: I ain't saying she a GOLD-DIGGER!!!
Chapter 16: Step in the name of love
I'M BACKKKKKKK
Chapter 17: Let me love you
I'm so tired yall
Grab you a cup of Tea LovieπŸ‘Έβ˜•
Chapter 19: THE BLOCK πŸ˜₯(Part 2)
Chapter 20: The Block 😭(Part 3)
Chapter 21: Attack of the Past ?
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! WE @ 2K YALL
Chapter 22: She is not one of your THOTS!
Working Hard Yall

Chapter 18: THE BLOCK πŸ˜₯(Part 1)

77 5 20
By ExoticPoetress

FLASHBACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AMARA'S  POV: 

"Amara get up" 

"AMARA!!!!!!!!!!" 

"AMARA GET UP! " 

The base in his tone immediately woke me up. My heart rate began to increase tremendously, I didn't want to anger him so I answered as sweetly and nicely as I could. 

"Yes baby, Good morning. Are you hungry? Do you want me to make you something to eat?" i said while tracing the definitions his muscles made on his back. He had a beautiful back, so strong and muscular. No wonder every girl is chasing him in the streets of New York. He had the body of a greek god, my zeus.  

"Who is this?" he said angrily, while pushing the ipad towards my face. 

"Oh!" i laughed and then kissed his neck. " thats michael baby, from work. Yesterday was his birthday so we took a selfie and I wished him happy birthday on facebook" 

"So you like them white now?" he replied with disgust painted on his face as he adjusted his body to face me. 

"Pardon?

" You heard me Amara" His jaw quickly clinched. Urgh! Why today? Why can't we have a peaceful morning without his jealousy resurfacing. It was an innocent picture. Michael and I are fully platonic. I really can't deal with his anger. It scares the crap out of me. Lord, help me to get through this. 

Out of the blue, he pulled the ipad from my hands and swung it against the bed. 

"Baby calm down. That has all my work on it, come on....... the picture was innocent" i said reassuringly as I walked up to him and looked deep into his eyes. 

"Don't play me Amara! Don't test me!" he said with his index finger in my face. 

"I know that other girls have done you wrong, but baby I promised you that I will always do right by you. You need to trust me Trev. " I said softly, followed by seductively slow kisses on his index finger while still keeping focus on his eyes. 

"I love you" i whispered, removing his hand from my face then planting a soft peck on his lips. Unanticipatedly, he grabbed my neck and drew me in for a sultry and passionate kiss while pushing me towards the bed. 

***************************************************************************************** 

Kimberly's POV 

"I thought I lost you, but you still live in me. I could feel your heart beat as it harmonizes with the rhythm of mines. I love you so much Derek Vandroff, you made me the happiest I have ever been in all of my life on this earth. It was my honor to be your wife, your soulmate. Baby, its been only a few days since your death but it feels like a lifetime and I miss you so much. My heart cannot take the pain. Oh the pain! its unbearable. I don't know how to function, its like someone pressed the reset button on my life.

"Mam its time" the soldier said when he tapped my shoulder. 

"okay sir" i wiped the tears running down my cheeks and tried to pull myself together. This doesn't feel real. The soldier began to escort me to my seat but I couldn't leave him, so I rushed back and kissed his coffin. The tears came in like a flood and I didn't want to let go. 

"Baby please wake up, baby pleeeeeaaaase. I NEED YOU DEREK. GOD PLEASE WORK A MIRACLE, PLEASE JESUS RAISE HIM UP.......... BRING BACK MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!" i cried while  knocking on his coffin. 

"Mam please, we need to proceed with the rest of the program. I am greatly sorry for your lost, please comply with the terms" the soldier interrupted while trying to removing me from leaning my upper body from the coffin. I unwillingly agreed and proceeded to my seat but I also looked back a few times to see if God had answered my prayer. Hope was on low.

It was time, to lay my baby to rest and I couldn't bare it. I never thought that this day would have came so soon, we were married for only two years. The marriage was fresh. He had just learnt to stop leaving the seat up. He usually got mad at me for wearing his favorite hoodies but recently he started to accept it. I just loved having his scent near me, I didn't feel lonely because his scent made me feel safe. Now his scent is all I have. He is never coming back to me. What am I going to do when it washes away? Lord, please bring my baby back, I beg of you. 

BANG!!!!!!!!!

I cried as his unit started shooting into the sky 

BANG!!!!!!!! 

It rang in my ear, but it didn't mask the loud cry of my soul, of my heart. I couldn't hold it in anymore. I fell down on the grass and I wept. I wept so hard that it began to get difficult to breathe. All of our memories started to swarm in my head, whether good or bad they activated a continuous flow of my tears. I couldn't take my eyes off of his coffin. I began to remember every time we made love, it was beyond passionate. So many happy times forced my cheeks to develop a slight smile. So many regrets, and stupid arguments that I never got a chance to apologized for due to my stupid pride. I wish I got the chance to tell him I loved him. Just the thought of him dying alone made my stomach churn. 

Then the memory of his special sundae came: marshmallows, two bananas, chocolate syrup, cookie dough ice-cream, hazel nuts and that nasty sweet and sour jelly worms. Derek was very adventurous when it came to food, but I ate it anyway. It was our thing. He would make it for me when times got really hard, just to see a smile on my face. 

BANG!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

******************************* THREE WEEKS LATER***************************************

AMARA'S POV 

Urgh! Pick up the dam phone Kimmy!!!!! 

She had been locked up in that apartment for so long. Its not healthy, I really need to get her out of there for some fresh air. 

"Amara did you iron my clothes?

"Yes I did, trev"

"Good, I hope you didn't over do it with the starch. Last time you had me looking like a cardboard box" he snapped. I laughed and shook my head.  

"Baby where are you going looking so sharp anyways?

"I'm going to mind my own business, why are you always questioning me about my whereabouts? Am I not a successful business man? Do I not have a job and spend 15 hrs trying to run these laundromats, diners and night clubs so that I can feed your fat ass?" he replied sternly, fixing his tie in the mirror. 

I leaned my head down towards my phone. I guess I deserved that. I shouldn't question him like that. Urgh! why do I always say stupid stuff to get my baby mad. I felt so guilty, I had to apologize. He needs to know how much I appreciate him being in my life. Its been six years now and he has never left my side. Sure he makes mistakes, but what man doesn't. He is human, not Ken. 

"I'm sorry baby, forgive me. I just thought you had a special diner to attend for sponsorship or something. I know that you are good at first impressions" i said sweetly with a smile while looking into the mirror where he was adjusting his tie. 

"I sure do. NOBODY OUT HERE CAN DO IT LIKE ME" he bragged with a smile while grabbing his jacket.  

"You're the best baby, you are the man" i encouraged with a seductive smile. 

"By the way I will not be home in time for dinner. The club needs me tonight" 

"WHAT! BUT BABY ITS OUR DATE NIGHT! You can't miss that. I barely get to see you" I begged. Even though he was silent, I continued to try to convince him to come home early so that we could spend some quality time together. I even tried to bribe him with some of his favorite foods and pleasures. 

"Amara stop it" he warned

"Baby....... I promise that it would be a night to remember" i replied trying to allure him to my desires and needs. 

"Amara, do not provoke me" he said calmly 

"Baby all i want to do is to spend some time with my fiance. Please." i pleaded

" GET THE F@%$ OUT OF MY FACE!" he snapped then with one strong pull he took the cover off the bed and flipped the mattress to my side of the room.  

" TREVOR STOP!" i yelled with uncontrollable fear shaking my lips, hoping that he wasn't going to break his promise to me.  

" TREVOR PLEASEEEEE!!!!!! YOU PROMISED" i cried out to him as I fell to the floor, hip first. I was in so much pain.  

"I TOLD YOU NOT TO TEST ME AMARA. DON'T TRY THAT CRAP AGAIN. THE MONEY YOU MAKE CAN'T PAY THESE BILLS. DON'T YOU DARE TRY ME AGAIN. OR ELSE IMMA BREAK THAT PROMISE LIKE I BROKE YOUR JAW TWO MONTHS AGO" he roared. His eyes that were stained with blood had shown me that he meant business. I immediately began to shed tears. Before I knew it, he slammed the door and left me with no apology or goodbye. I tried to get up to go after to him so that I can apologize but I was in so much pain that I could barely move.  

Suddenly my phone began to ring and it was Kimberly. Sigh! I didn't think I should answer, even though I have been calling her for the past couple weeks. "This might be my only chance to get to talk to her." I advised myself.  I then cleared my throat, took in a few deep breaths, smiled and swiped to the right. 

"HEY KIMMY!!!!!!!! OMGGGG FINALLY YOU CALLED ME BACK, WHATS UP??? How are you doing?" i said in an  enthusiastic tone. Hoping that she doesn't notice.  

********************************************************************************************* 

HEY LOVIESSSSSSSSSSS 

soooo yasssssssssssssss I'M BACK AND I'M READY TO STAY. 

I have been getting so much love from you guys and I am so grateful. 

I see I have some new subbiesssss....... WELCOME!!!!!!!!! Thanks for joining #teamExoticPoetress 

So I have decided to give you guys a lil snippet of Amara and Kimberly's past. What do you guys think? 🤔

Any predictions on what might have destroyed their friendship?😮🤐🤣 

 Btw guys there are 1.7K of you all that are reading. Dont be shy, SAY HI!!!!!!!!!!! in the comment section and share your views. LETS CHIT CHAT.  🤗

If you don't I'm giving you the side eye. lol Yall feedback is necessary whether it be good or bad. 

Don't forget to FOLLOW, VOTE AND SHARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Love yall, stay fully blessed and LET NO ONE STEAL YOUR JOY 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36K 1.8K 51
Fully Edited Sometimes what you want doesn't always turn out the worst but other times we all want what we can't have and that can drive us crazy and...
13.9K 1.6K 103
WARNING: My story contains mature and sensitive content. Please read at your own risk. *** Previously "Saving The Girl Who Thought She Was Broken" **...
2.1K 318 36
[3x featured] Do you ever wonder if you are merely a wanderer in this world, lost forever and waiting to be found? Julia was suffering from chronic f...
23.7K 825 29
25 year old Lauren can: Make a song hit over 250,000 streams. Keep a man hooked in the bedroom. 25 year old Lauren cannot (is yet to): Make a hit re...