You Always Lifted My Spirits...

By moevampire

I love DDLC and kinda wanted and sort of route for all of them! oF COURSE WE CANT HAVE THAT- So I wanted to... More

Chapter 1:A Normal Day...?
Chapter 3:Confession?
(AN) IMPORTANT
Chapter 4:A Lovely Date
200 READS?
Chapter 5:Wow..Is That Sayori?
uhh important thing i guess??

Chapter 2:Memories

1.6K 17 4
By moevampire

.
.
When Sayori pulled out a little box, from the closet, then gave it to me. " Should I open it right now...?" Sayori quietly nodded and smiled at me. I opened the box and I saw us. I...saw...us as children. Sayori looked down when I turned back to her. "Well, I just wanted to remind you of our long lasting friendship. You have been the only true friend I have." I noticed that she started to tear up a bit, so I went beside her and said, " I-Its ok, Sayori. I would never leave you. You're my best friend, I could never let go of you." I started to tear up a bit myself quietly. Sayori silently cuddled into me, while still crying. I didn't expect this to happen. I thought she would just pull out a old board game we used to play but this...this was different. I heard her calm down a bit. I gently rubbed her shoulder a bit to calmed her down. "You know.." She sniffled," you've always been talking to other people. It hurts. I felt like with every new friend you made.. you slowly forgot about me." I looked at her with shock and confusion. I never new she was thinking this way. I always thought she was the fun and loving Sayori, not caring about what people said or did to her at times. I played with the sheets before saying, " I'm really sorry about that. Since my grades were slipping, I need a tutor. Then that tutor showed me their friends and we got along great. I didnt know if you would like them, since they were mainly the athletic type." I looked back at Sayori, she looking down then back up at me. " You know (Y/N) I always...."

(A/N) cLIFFHANGERRRRR though you probably know what's gonna happen next. I always take constrictive criticism so feel from to leave some in the comments! So bye for now my peeps! >:B

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 3.6K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1.6M 58.3K 57
Meet Sanjana Singhania.She is 27 years old,a interior designer in Delhi.She has no boyfriends and she thinks the reason is she is too perfect for any...
1M 35.6K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
7.7K 75 23
Need a good book title for your story? Or some inspiration? In here are some titles I have created. I also fixed some of these because it felt like...