peaky blinders imagines + smu...

By johnshelby

all of my imagines that are also on my tumblr - johnsheiby. started - 28th october 2017. (lmao, gimme time to... More

tommy shelby: brothel.
tommy shelby: when you were young.
tommy shelby: night terrors.
tommy shelby: summertime sadness.
john shelby: cellar.
alfie solomons: long shift.
tommy shelby: the hanging.
tommy shelby: fear.
tommy shelby: tension. (smut warning)
shelby sister: fist fight.
john shelby: married man.
john shelby: sneaking around.
tommy shelby: bakery.
tommy shelby: the hanging. (part two)
michael gray: blood and choices.
john shelby: another man's touch. (smut warning)
tommy shelby: summertime sadness. (part two)
tommy shelby: christmas wrapping.
authors note.
tommy shelby: distraction.
michael gray: fatherhood.
michael gray: distance.
john shelby: little cousin.
john shelby: dress. (sexual themes)
tommy shelby: lust. (smut warning)
john shelby fanfiction.
john shelby: on the docks.
john shelby: whiskey. (smut warning)
50's/60's series - john shelby: then he kissed me.
50's/60's series - tommy shelby: nights in white satin.
50's/60's series - alfie solomons: cant help falling in love.
50's/60's series - michael gray: bang bang.
tommy shelby: disobedience. (smut warning)
john shelby: first night home. (smut warning)
john shelby: sickness.
john shelby: the desk. (smut warning)
once upon a time: john shelby.
tommy shelby: mrs briddon. (smut warning)
tommy shelby: cinema mischief. (smut warning)
50's/60's series - arthur shelby: my girl.
tommy shelby: mrs briddon. (part two + smut warning)
john shelby: adolescents to adults.
john shelby: broken man.
50's/60's series - finn shelby: stand by me.
alfie solomons: sweet gangster.
john shelby: sleepless night.
hello.
cocaine heart.
tommy shelby: turn of events.
john shelby: personal nurse.
tommy shelby: god is a woman.
authors note.
tommy shelby: the end.
john shelby: night-time love. (smut warning)
michael gray h/c: injured reader.
tommy shelby h/c: sex in the garrison. (smut warning)
john shelby h/c: possessive.
tommy shelby: two years.
michael gray: distraction. (smut warning)
john shelby drabble: breeding. (smut warning)
tommy shelby: inspector's daughter.
john shelby: cheat.
john shelby: guest of honour. [smut warning]
john shelby: stress management. [smut warning]
tommy shelby: someone you loved.
john shelby blurb #1
tommy shelby blurb #1 [smut]
michael blurb #1 [smut]
john shelby blurb #2

tommy shelby: don't touch her. (smut warning)

33.4K 364 140
By johnshelby

Anxiously tapping the top of your fingers along the wooden table in the kitchen, you waited uncomplainingly for Tommy to come back home. They usually let everyone out of the prison cells - the ones who had been thrown in overnight to help them calm down - at midday but it was gone seven o'clock and you feared that something had occurred. Your husband was someone who could guard himself, but it didn't stop you worrying. Tommy was doing it on purpose, he wanted to know what you were suffering after the trouble that you had caused the previous night. However, it wouldn't be long before he was back home. Tommy had plans for the night.

You cursed yourself as you thought about the night before. It had started out as a pathetic game that you had developed in your head once you had stepped inside of one of the local pubs in Birmingham. Tommy had been a nuisance all day; regularly snubbing you, dismissing your business ideas and not even bothering to eat the dinner that you had made for him. Business was taking its toll, but it was no excuse to you and you wanted to teach Tommy a lesson, show him that you required his attention at least some of the time but you hadn't expected it to get so out of hand.

"Well, if it isn't Luke Howard. How are you?"

Tommy was sat at the other end of the room, his eyes occasionally turning to look at you and one of Tommy's old business friends from a long time ago and he could feel the temper building up already. Luke was nothing more than somebody that you used to know, an old acquaintance that you had not seen in a while, but you used his invitation to the pub as an excuse to get under Tommy's nails and show him that you meant business. If anything was to kick off - big or small - you would not care for Luke being hurt and that was the truth.

"Mrs. Shelby." Luke extended his arm and you charmingly shook his hand, sneakily looking over his shoulder to look at Tommy who was finding it hard to concentrate on the contract in front of him. He had already made his way through two glasses of whiskey. "I am doing very well, thank you. How are you?"

Melodramatically, you faked a lengthy sigh and flopped your head against the bar surface. This way, you could easily see Tommy, but Luke was also in your view. "I'm doing alright, I suppose."

Luke smiled compassionately before looking back at Tommy. It was risky for him to be talking to you, especially as he was an old business worker of Tommy's, but Luke was also a nice man to a certain extent, despite his malicious ways - Tommy was somewhat a saint compared to Luke. However, Luke had always had a soft spot for you and could not bear to see you upset. Despite his detestation for Tommy after the catastrophic breakdown of a business meeting which ended in Luke losing out on a lot of money, Luke didn't not want to see you troubled and he also saw it as a chance to get one over of Tommy. Fortunately, you were enthusiastic to play along.

"Is the marriage failing?" Luke awkwardly nodded back at Tommy before raising both eyebrows. "Because I know for a fact that if I was married to you, I would not be sat in the corner of this place with a bunch of men deliberating business that could easily be done another time."

With a blush, you responded to Luke's statement. "That is very kind of you."

"It's the truth, love. Tommy Shelby is a foolish man for letting you sit alone," Luke replied. "You never answered my question."

"What question?"

"Is your marriage with Tommy failing?"

"I wouldn't say failing. We just don't have a lot of time to spend together and when we are together, well, we might as well not be. The business comes before me, always has done and always will," you answered.

"I don't think that's true - "

"Oh, it is," you interrupted before leaning back up properly. You grabbed the drink that Tommy had ordered you before he had gone to ignore you for the rest of the evening. "I guess I've gotten used to it though. Tommy does what he does because he wants to deliver a good life for me and I respect that."

"But?"

"I just want some attention every now and again. I love him greatly, there is no denying that and I know that he would do everything in his power to keep me safe and look after me. We purchased a big home but what for? It feels so isolated a lot of the time and I hate it very much. We didn't have much money before the business grew but we were content, and I think that's what's most important."

Luke smirked before looking down at the bar table. His hand started to trail across the wet and sticky bar until it touched your own hand. It was completely wrong, but you didn't bother to pull away and instead, allowed him to rub the top of your hand with his fingertip.

"Tommy Shelby needs to get his priorities right."

An obnoxious cough came from behind Luke and you slowly closed your eyes, not daring to make eye contact with Tommy. Luke didn't have the nerve to turn around and face Tommy, didn't even have the bottle to make response to Tommy's understandable aggravation. Silence surrounded the three of you as you finally looked at Tommy with pleading eyes, wordlessly begging him to not kick up the fuss. With one eyebrow raised, Tommy nodded towards Luke's hand that was still placed on top of yours and you quickly ripped your touch away from Luke's.

"Do I really need to get my priorities right, love?" Tommy asked you. His tone was filled with jealously as he waited for you response, staring deeply at you.

For some odd reason, a burst of self-confidence hit Luke straight in the face as he stood up and turned to look at Tommy. "Yes, you do."

Tommy tilted his head to the side before laughing. "I wasn't talking to you so how about you fuck off? This is between me and [y/n], not you and me."

It would have been sensible for Luke to have done a runner there and then, protect his face and keep his eye sight in tact but he didn't move. Standing up straighter, Luke looked at Tommy in the eyes before chuckling.

"Treat her with a bit more respect mate or someone else will snatch her from your hands. Got a gorgeous lady there and you are letting her slip away."

"That's not tru - " you tried to say, only to be interrupted by Tommy.

"You really need to shut your mouth," Tommy spat, digging his digit into Luke's chest. Even though Luke was more malicious than Tommy - he didn't have a leg to stand on. His killing days were long gone after the collapse of his business and was simply a man who made an appearance sometimes; an okay fella but not much to him. "Let's go home, [y/n]."

"She's staying here with me," Luke announced, adding fuel to the already growing rage. Tommy had to cut the meeting short because he was finding it impossible to concentrate and Luke was getting on his last nerve. It would not be long before Tommy shattered and did something that he regretted. "Never know, I might even take her home with me."

"The only man that [y/n] will be going home with is me."

"I can change that, Mr. Shelby." Luke leaned forward until his mouth was next to Tommy's ear. "One ride on my cock and your wife will be mine."

Tommy chuckled as he looked down at the ground and before you could process what was happening, Tommy's fist was smashing against Luke's cocky expression, sending the man flying backwards into the bar. You stood up and gasped, too shocked to stop your husband from committing a violent act in such a public place.

Watching as Tommy dragged Luke out of the pub naturally, you yelled his name and attempted to chase after him but was stopped by a random stranger who immediately brought you back into the pub to stop you from viewing such violence and misery.

You could picture it in your head; Luke cowering against the wall as Tommy ruthlessly kicked him, Tommy leaning for his hat and Luke losing his eye sight. Jealously was something that never usually effected Tommy, he loved and trusted you enough to know that you would never go against him or be with another man so to see such possessiveness and green-eyes was a shock to your system.

The pub was hushed apart from your pathetic attempts to loosen yourself from the grip of the random stranger, the people of the pub eavesdropping in on the shrieks and horror that were coming from Luke. You knew Tommy, you had met the temper before when someone had overstepped the mark with him at the horse racing tracks, it wasn't pleasant, and you felt for Luke.

"Get your bastard hands away from me," you heard Tommy shout. Finally managing to get away from the strong man that was holding you back, you headed towards the pub doors and was met with a sight that you hadn't seen since before the War. Tommy was lacking control as the police men gripped him, eventually managing to calm him down.

Tommy was unexpectedly silent as the police men patted him down, getting rid of any dangerous weapons that could bring them harm. The notorious cap was ripped from Tommy's head; his hair ruffled and thick, no longer styled. Tommy looked over at you as he tried to control his breathing but there was darkness behind his eyes and you was frightened that it was aimed at you.

"Go home [y/n]," he muttered, his jaws tense and his eyes wide. "I'll be back tomorrow."

The night was spent unaccompanied with you worried about your husband's state. You knew that he would be okay; Tommy was a strong man and no police officer could hold him down. It would only be a matter of time before they released him for his crime. Tommy could have murdered someone, and he would still get out of a prison sentence. You just hoped that Tommy had fell into the company of some police officers who were on the pay roll and not any of the ruthless ones.

The sound of the door opening froze you in your place, unable to move as you listened to the heavy footsteps making their way through the house. All the maids had retired for the night, going up to their bedrooms on the other side of the house where they would be unable to hear the quarrel that was guaranteed to take place.

"Hello."

Tommy's voice was cool as he sat down on the sofa across from you, his coat still on and eyes worn-out but there was something behind them that both thrilled you and concerned you. Reaching his hand into his coat pocket, Tommy pulled out a cigarette and lit it before blowing the smoke in the direction of the ceiling. You watched his every movement, waiting patiently for him to blow up and scream as you. It never came.

"Are you okay?" you asked finally after building up the courage to talk to him. It was clear that Tommy was not in the mood for chit-chat, but you needed to know that he was fine.

A lengthy and heavy sigh came from Tommy and he leaned his head back up to look at you. "Hmm, I am now that I am back home." You nodded once, words refusing to be heard. "Come here." Tommy tilted his head to the side and watched as you stood up before raising one finger in the air and moving it from side to side, gesturing for you to stop. "No. Get on your knees and come here."

Nodding, you followed Tommy's orders and sank to your knees before crawling over to his body. The whole time, Tommy was watching you with harsh eyes, sometimes trailing them over to your ass where he smirked arrogantly.

You positioned yourself in between Tommy's thighs, looking up at him with full submission and wanting. There was silence as Tommy looked down at you, him trying his hardest not to grab your body and lay you across his lap as a punishment.

"Did you think it was funny?" Tommy asked, leaning down to grab your chin and make you look at him. His head was tilted to the side mockingly as he waited for your answer, but your words were unable to form and all you could do was blink at Tommy a few times, hoping and praying that he would have mercy on you. "I said, do you think it was funny?" Tommy repeated, his jaw tense and breath hot on your face as he leaned down. The cigarette that he was smoking had been stubbed into the ashtray, but the smoke was still whirling around in between your faces. "Don't make me say it again."

"No," you blurted out, your eyes turning to the side.

"Look at me."

You couldn't, the humiliation and scandal of the previous night was hitting you like a ton of bricks. Tommy had spent a night in a prison cell because of your self-centred ways, Luke was in an atrocious way and you feared for the relationship that you had built with Tommy.

"I said, look at me." Slowly, you moved your pardoning eyes back to Tommy and waited for his next comment. "Why did you do it?"

"I wanted your attention," you admitted, voice cracking a little as Tommy moved his hand to your throat.

"Do you want it now?"

"Yes," you whined, doing your best to lean forward so you could capture Tommy's lips, but he pulled you back by your throat and chuckled. "Please."

Tommy took in a deep breath before releasing your throat and pushing you down towards his crotch. You didn't even need to be told, within seconds you were unfastening his slacks and freeing him from his boxers. Gulping, you looked up at Tommy through your eyelashes as you wrapped you hand around his thick length, not moving it up and down until Tommy gave you permission.

"Remove your hands and put your mouth around my cock," he ordered. Nodding, you obeyed his instructions and waited for the next part of the act. "Good girl."

Tommy laced his fingers in your hair before pushing your mouth down his cock. Allowing yourself to relax, you moved both of your hands to Tommy's thighs and rested them there, preparing yourself for what was to come. There was nothing but the sound of Tommy' breathing and low grumbles as his tip hit the back of your throat and without warning, Tommy bucked his hips up, causing you to gag around his hard cock.

The combination of his hips bucking and his hand pushing your head down had you gushing. The sexual desire inside of you growing and growing until you felt as if you were ready to burst. It had been so long since he had properly touched you. A quick fuck before work and then he was gone for the day, sometimes not leaving you fulfilled enough. It was the stress of the business, which you understood, but sometimes all you needed was to be a little manhandled.

It had been done so many times before - Tommy using your mouth to get himself off - and it was your beloved thing. Tommy would move your head up and down his cock, not stopping until he was fulfilled, and you would keep your eyes on him. It was during these intimate moments that you got a chance to see how much of a work of art your husband truly was with his mouth open a tad, his eyes fluttering shut and his hair a mess.

You were in your element as you helped Tommy get to the edge. Your nose brushed against his pubic hair for only a few seconds before he was bringing you back to the top and then he would repeat the action again, chuckling every time you gagged. Your fingernails were digging into Tommy's thighs as you hallowed your cheeks, adding more pressure which had Tommy whimpering - your favourite sound. Multiple curse words slipped through Tommy's lips as he pushed your head down impossibly further, a smug grin on his face every time he looked down at you and spotted the water running from your eyes. If you could, you would have returned the grin.

"Are you sorry?" Tommy asked followed by a loud moan. You couldn't respond when your lips were around his wet cock, but you tried your hardest and the response that Tommy got was not good enough. "What was that?"

Tommy pulled you off his cock completely, but his hand remained tight in your hair as he dragged you up a little bit. Your lips were desirable and red, saliva dribbling down your chin and your eyes were watering but to Tommy, you looked spectacular.

"I am sorry," you cried out, the need to kiss Tommy growing with every second.

Tommy mockingly pouted as he ran his free hand across your face and then his thumb across your lip, smirking at how wet they were. "I know, darling." A kiss so delicate it felt as if it wasn't there was pressed against your mouth and then Tommy continued. "Now, go upstairs and I will meet you there soon."

"Naked?"

"I think you already know the answer to that one, darling."

+++

A teasing game. A punishing, teasing game that had you wriggling on the sheets as you waited for Tommy to enter the bedroom. It had been at least fifteen minutes since you had first gone upstairs and got yourself undressed for him and with every passing second, you could feel yourself getting needier and needier. It was a test, you knew this, and you were ready to fail the test.

Laying back against the cold, silk sheets, you glided your hand across your lower stomach. You continued to listen out for Tommy's footsteps because if he caught you in this position, without his permission or him being there, you knew that it would lead to a bigger punishment, but your needs were enormous, and you needed some sort of release - with or without Tommy.

You were already soaked and dripping onto the bed sheets as you slipped one finger inside of yourself, not moving your digit for a brief second as you listened out for Tommy. Silence. Another digit was soon entered as you continued to pump in and out. The thrill of going against Tommy's orders was bringing you new pleasure, along with the way that your fingers hit that one spot inside of you that had you gushing all over the sheets. Still, no matter how hard you tried, nothing would ever compare to Tommy's fingers which had been created to grant you pleasure.

"Someone is having fun without me."

Your body ran cold under his words, your fingers still deep inside of you, and your cheeks inflamed as you turned your head to the side to look at Tommy. His suit jacket had been discarded and in one hand he had a glass of whiskey, the other a cigarette. He was trying to come across as annoyed, but you could see the lust filled eyes and his cock tightening against his slacks again. Your growing desire only increased as you look him up down. He had folded the sleeves of his shirt up, showing his muscles and the veins that ran along his arm.

Walking over, Tommy downed his whiskey before putting the glass on the drawers besides the bed. It was uneasily silent as you observed his every move, trying to figure out what plans he had for you. Punishment was going to happen; you knew that much.

"Continue," Tommy said as he sat down beside you, pushing your body back down when you tried to sit up. You looked at him expressionlessly, confused by his demand but nodded your head anyway. "If you want to come then you will do it with your own fingers. Is that understood?"

You nodded your head again, the only thing your body could do. Tommy placed his hand on his cock, rubbing it through his slacks as he looked at you with half lidded eyes. It was a seductive gaze that you had pushing in and out harder - eyes moving to Tommy's face which was fixed with a grin and then back down to his hand that was adding more pressure to his cock. It had been a while since the two of you had been intimate like this and the thought of it lasting all night had you moaning louder and louder. This punishment was going to drag out for hours and you would be a sticky, sweaty mess by the end of it but you revelled in it and Tommy knew that.

"I wish you could see yourself," Tommy started, gripping his cock harder. "You look like an angel."

Your orgasm rocketed through you like wild fire as you arched your back off the bed. Tommy looked on in awe and rubbed your thigh as it turned from side to side, your legs stiffening and your toes curling. During all of this, Tommy had reached into the drawer besides your bed and had pulled out an old tie. Before you knew it, Tommy was rolling on top of you and stretching your arms, tying them to the headboard tightly to prevent you from becoming undone.

"Tommy," you groaned, pulling on the ties causing the headboard to creak. Tommy stood back up and looked at up, his head tilting to the side as whistled conceitedly. "Please."

"I kind of hate how irresistible you are," he said, voice low and thick. His Birmingham accent always became stronger when he was turned on. "Because right now, I should be angry with you but oh, baby, you are just too perfect."

A blush came to your cheeks at Tommy's comment. The rough, dominant Tommy was still there but he was showing his love for you and that meant the world to you. Even after your act last night, he still worshipped you and loved you. Tommy even felt slightly bad - it had been his fault in some way. The fact that he had been abandoning you had led to your coquettish behaviour with another man and Tommy should have noticed this.

"Tommy - "

"Guess what?" Tommy interrupted, resting his hands on his thighs as he bent down to look at you. "I'm going to fuck you so hard to the point that you won't even think about another man, let alone flirt with them. If you ever do, which I hope you don't, all you will think about is my cock buried inside of you. Okay?"

You nodded your head enthusiastically, keen to get the show started. Your neediness was growing and growing as you watched Tommy walk around the edge of the bed, looking like a million dollars, until he reached the clothes that you had thrown on the floor area.

"Is that all this just from me being down your throat?" Tommy asked, referring to your soaked knickers that he had picked up from the floor. "You are going to kill me one of these days," he mumbled.

"I want your mouth, Tommy, please," you begged, lifting your hips in the air. Tommy looked down at your slit; wet for him.

"Do you deserve it?"

"No," you admitted, shaking your head in the process. "But you can't deny me."

Tommy hated how true that statement was. Clicking his tongue, Tommy finally gave into temptation and crawled up your clothed body, not stopping until his mouth was on yours. The kids were different as you opened for him, allowing his tongue to slide in so fluently. You whimpered into the kiss as you rolled yourself against Tommy's cock, sighing as he pushed your hips back down with his hand. The kiss remained uninterrupted through all of this and it just encouraged Tommy on.

"Please," you breathed against his mouth, pressing another kiss to his swollen lips.

Tommy moved down your body until he was kneeled in between your thighs, his large hands running across your thighs before pushing them apart, completely exposing yourself to him. There was an erotic smirk on his lips as he bent down to lick one stripe along your slit, snickering to himself when you tried to push your hips forward for more of his tongue.

"Don't make me tie these legs up as well, love," he mumbled as he pressed kisses along the inside of your thigh.

Parting the lips with two fingers, Tommy swirled his tongue on your clit, stopping to suck for a few seconds, before going back to the normal circles. Two of his hands were pressed against the inside of your thighs as he continued to push your legs further apart, giving him more access. His hair was teasing you and you were starting to grow frustrated, both with Tommy's slow movements and the fact that you wanted to grip his hair and push his face into your core.

The noise's being created were sensual as Tommy sped up his movements. Delving his tongue in, Tommy made a noise of appreciation as he tasted every inch of your soaking core, all for him. Pulling away, Tommy inserted two fingers inside of you and began to thrust relentlessly as he watched you with dark eyes. The moment that they hit your g-spot, you were arching your back of the bed and twisting the tie in a circle as you tried to get yourself off.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, please," you moaned, somehow managing to lift one thigh over Tommy's shoulders.

Your orgasm was already close as Tommy continued to swirl his tongue all over your juices, gathering them on his tongue and moaning in gratitude. "Are you close?" he asked, already knowing the answer but wanting to hear your breathless voice.

"Yes." Tommy continued his assault in the most beautiful of ways, flicking and sucking your clit to the point that your legs were tense as you orgasm washed through you; sending your legs into a frenzy and your heart beat through the roof. It took longer for you to calm down this time as Tommy continued to flick your clit through your orgasm and even afterwards. "Tommy, stop - "

Travelling back up your body with his lips, Tommy pressed multiples kisses along your stomach and breasts, taking his time to pleasure both nipples before finally capturing your lips. It was short and sweet, enough to leave you longing for more. An affectionate kiss was pressed against your shoulder and then your neck, distracting you from what Tommy was doing below.

"Jesus," you cried out, your eyes closing and mouth falling open as Tommy pressed his fingers against your clit. His mouth was doing wonders on your neck and you could feel the grin as he rubbed your clit, not once being calm.

Tommy pulled away from your neck and smiled proudly at the marks that he would leave. They would be a reminder of his love for you and every time you looked at yourself in the mirror for the next week, you would recall the way that Tommy fucked you.

"I'm going to come again," you breathed out, throat becoming dry.

Your third orgasm of the night had you throwing your head backwards as you clamped your thighs around Tommy's fingers, ignoring the laughter that slipped from your husband's mouth. There was no better feeling in the world as the pleasure ran through you.

"That's it, my darling. That's it," he cooed, helping you through your orgasm.

"Do you think you can go again?" Tommy asked as he removed his shirt and slacks, your hands twitching forwards as you desperately needed to touch him. "Oh, I don't think so," Tommy said, taking note of the weakening knots. Leaning over your body, Tommy retied the notes and looked down at you, a twinkle in his eyes. "Do you think you can go again?" he repeated.

"Tommy, where are you?"

Your eyes widened as Arthur's voice made its way known throughout the house, screaming for Tommy. There was no reason for him to be there, meaning that something had either gone wrong at the betting shop or he was popping in for a general chit-chat. Either way, Tommy was not leaving that bedroom until he had finished with you.

"The door is locked," Tommy announced as he got himself in position, pulling his cock out from his boxers. "But you need to keep fucking quiet. Do you understand?"

Tommy didn't even give you a chance to respond before he was slamming into you. A loud, drawn-out moan jolted from your mouth at the feeling of his cock stretching you. Tommy raised one eyebrow before moving one of his hands to cover your mouth, his hand pretty much covering the whole bottom half of your face. With every thrust, he pressed down harder and dug his fingers into your cheek, squeezing them together and silencing your moans.

"You have my attention now, don't you?" Tommy moaned, pulling his cock all the way out before slamming back in. Bruises were going to be formed but you did not care in the slightest; too invested in chasing your orgasm. "Hey, this is what you wanted, isn't it?"

You gripped the headboard and nodded your head. Tommy's moans were echoing throughout the room, yet he was silencing yours - not that you were complaining, the sound of his moans was like heaven on earth. Considering you were so stimulated from your previous three orgasms, you were surprised when you managed to get the ties undone. It was easier than you had expected but knowing Tommy, he probably did it on purpose.

"I want you to come inside of me," you told him as you ripped his hand away your mouth.

Tommy, taken aback, nodded his head before engulfing your waist and pulling you up until you were sat on his cock. Tommy was buried deep inside of you as he brutally lifted you up and down, repeatedly slamming his cock inside of you as one hand gripped your hair.

"I fucking love you," Tommy whispered into your ear. "Even though you are a little shit."

"I'm going to come - "

"No, you are going to wait," Tommy told you, ignoring the way that you groaned after he had finished his sentence – you would pay for that later. "You are going to hold on and wait for."

"I can't - "

You were cut off by Tommy slipping his fingers inside of your mouth, the taste of your previous orgasm coating his fingers. "You can."

Your eyes squeezed shut as Tommy continued to fill you up, his own moans edging you towards your orgasm. The thought of coming undone without Tommy's permission was tempting but you decided against as it would only lead to a bigger punishment.

"Tommy, I can't hold it – "

With a few more thrusts, you were clinging onto Tommy as you pushed yourself against his chest. Your sensitive clit was pulsing every time it brushed against Tommy's pubic hair. Your hands were tight in his hair as you brought Tommy to his own orgasm, him crying out in pleasure as he released himself inside of you. The warmth had aftershocks rush through your body as you clung onto Tommy, hoping and praying that he wouldn't go again.

"Satisfied?" he asked, rubbing his hand up and down your back. Your forehead was on Tommy's shoulder as you attempted to catch your breath. "Don't ever do shit like that again, do you understand? It wasn't funny."

"I know, I'm sorry. Just wanted your attention."

"You've got it now, haven't you?" Tommy hummed as he moved some hair away from your face. "And you've got it for the rest of the night. So, I'm going to go downstairs and deal with Arthur and you will wait here for me."

"And when you come back upstairs?"

Tommy gripped your chin and forced you to look at him. "We haven't finished yet, let's say that much."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 5.9K 20
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
127K 5.7K 54
โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›๐จ๐ฆ๐› ๏ฟฝ...
920K 15.7K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
604K 7.8K 42
You're rafe Cameron's girlfriend. He's controlling, manipulative, and insanely jealous over you. (13/01/24) #1-Rafecameron (12/03/24) #1-Outerbanks ...