Possibilities Merge (A Blazbl...

By AmaiWaNe

(This is a tribute/fanfic for the upcoming crossover game between Blazblue Central Fiction, Persona 4 Arena... More

A/N: Yay!!!!!
My latest night
My savior
The Second Possibility
Meeting and Awakening
A/N: What do you think?
EXS of Stellar Echoes [Sway]
The Merge begins
The Rosen Princess
Resolve in Inaba
Unfortunate merge
A/N: GOOD NEWS
Tag Battle
A/N: [Sway] EXPLANATION
A box of chocolates
The newest merge
Stellar notes
Signs
Lost and found
Unification-Part 1
Unification-Part 2
A/N: Happy Easter
Unification-Part 4
A/N: MORE HYPE
Delving Deeper
Finding Clues
Reunion
Mosquito Bites
A/N: Celebration Event
Drainage
A/N: HOLY SH*T
Fading Forces
A/N: Thank you so much!
C/E: Questions 1-3
C/E: Questions 4-6
Everlasting Light
Erratic Nebula

Unification-Part 3

275 3 0
By AmaiWaNe

Yo Anime Ascension was Lit!!!!!!!! Seeing all the cool character combinations and combo extensions made me so happy!!!! Can't wait for this game! Pre-ordering once I find out what the limited edition is cx

Anyway, enjoy the third part of this chapter~

(Lulu's POV)..........

Hearing everything that Noel said, Makoto shook her head. "Wait so your telling me that there are multiple worlds called 'possibilities,' Lulu is from one of them and there is some darkness that is going to overtake them all unless we stop it?"

"More or less," I said with a shrug.

"Huh. Well I guess it isn't the craziest thing I've heard." "Anyways, we should go find Tager next." "Tager? Who's tager?" I asked.

THUMP

"Uhhhh........." The three of us turned around slowly. My eyes widened. I saw a huge man with red skin and huge gloves. "Hey Mr. Tager," said Makoto. My eyes zipped to Makoto. "That's Tager!?"

"Yes I am Tager." His voice was.........soft? He voice almost didn't seem hard enough for his appearance. Another figure then stepped from behind Tager. She wore a purple sleeveless body suit with white armor and boots. Her scarlet red hair was in a ponytail. "Hi you guys," she said with a smile.

"Tsubaki!" Noel and Makoto gave her a hug and the three of them laughed. "It's so good to see you!" said Makoto. Tager cleared his threat and we all looked at him.

"Why were you three looking for me?"

"Because of the darkness right?" said a new voice. It sounded like a female.....but there was a bit of radio static.

"Kokonoe." "You should go with them Tager. I'm guessing Rachel has some sort of plan." "Alright. Copy that." The voice then went silent.

'I........Well I guess it's not that important.'

"Well let's head back the-Ah!" Noel made a sound of pain and kneeled down. "Noellers! You okay?" I kneeled next to her. "What's wrong Noel?" I looked over her. Soon, I spotted a gash in her leg.

"You injured!" "Heh. I guess that guy cut me while I was attacking him......." she said with a slight smile. "We need to get back to Rachel's. You can get treated there."

I nodded......but then realized something. "Wait! I can heal you." "You can?" I nodded at her.

I took a deep breath and concentrated. My hair began flowing like there was a gentle breeze. A green aurora surrounded me and slowly encircled Noel. She exhaled in tranquility.........but the wound didn't close.

'Huh? Why isn't it.......closing?' I thought.

"Is it working?" asked Makoto. "N-No.......it's not......" I said confused. I tried concentrating my energy more and the light shone a bit brighter.

.......but Noel's wound didn't heal.

I felt confused......shocked......sad. The light began to fade and the aurora disappeared. "I.......I-I........" "It's okay Lulu. Don't worry about it. You tried your best. I can get patched up at the castle," said Noel as Makoto and Tsubaki helped her up.

"Let's go then, shall we?" said Tager as he began walking. Makoto and Tsubaki followed him while assisting Noel. I stared at their backs as they slowly got further and further away.

Soon I began to follow them but I was encased in a feeling of........helplessness? No...........pure sadness and disappointment.

'*sigh* Why couldn't I heal her? It worked when I was injured......'

Meanwhile.........(Yu's POV)

'Lulu.......where did you go?'

The gang and I have been walking aimlessly through the red fog for a while now, looking for Lulu. I just hoped she wasn't attacked by a shadow. I knew she had powers but I didn't know if she could use them in combat. Thus, I was worried.

"This fog is really starting to piss me off," said Kanji. "I'm with Kanji-kun. I really want to find Lulu," said Yukiko.

'I couldn't agree more........'

"Well, Well. Long time no see."

"Huh?" We all stopped as a new voice rang through our ears.

"Wait a sec........I recognize that voice!" said Chie. She stepped forward and I saw 4 familiar figures step through the fog.

Akihiko Sanada, Mitsuru Kirojo, Labrys and Aigis.

"Master!"

"Hey Chie."

"It seems we all meet again," said Mitsuru-san.

"Yeah......but why is it that we only see each other when there's something bad happening," said Kanji.

"Hey.......did you guys hear that?" said Yosuke. We all looked at Yosuke. 'Hear what?' "Hmmm? Nope. I think the fog is getting to you Yosuke," said Chie. Deciding to test his question for myself, I tuned out any and all noise that was in close proximity.

.....................

.................

CLANK

That noise......it sounding like the crashing of some material........metal perhaps. "What's wrong partner?" said Yosuke. "You were right. There is something going on in the distance." I began walking in the direction I believe I heard the sound come from. The noise was getting louder and louder. Soon I realized what it was.............weapons clashing.

'There's a fight going on.........'

"Someone's fighting right now. We should go help," I said while looking at everyone. They nodded and we began running.

(Ragna's POV)..............

"The hell is wrong with your brother?" said Gordeau. "*sigh* Long story, for now just shut it and fight," I said while running at Jin. "Dead Spike!" I shot dark energy from my sword but Jin blocked it.

"Jin! Just listen to us damnit! We need you to help us. The world's in danger."

"As long as I can fight you brother.......I don't care what happens!" "I didn't think he would be this berserk. Last time I saw him he toned down the whole insanity bullshit." "Well I guess we'll have to beat him till he's sane again......" said Gordeau while summoning his scythe.

"Mortal Slide!" Gordeau's scythe attacks were long enough to keep Jin out of range yet still hit him. He continued to poke him from long range. "Keep him like that Gordeau. I'm goin in."

I rushed to Jin while he was blocking Gordeau's attacks. Getting behind him, I charged up my fist with dark energy. "Hell's Fang!" It connected and I unleashed a follow up attack that sent him to Gordeau.

He summoned his scythe and began spinning and swinging it quickly. "Grim Reaper!" Jin grunted in pain and launched a blade of ice at him but Gordeau quickly jumped over it and kicked him in the head. I decided to help him out. We attacked him twice at the same time, launching Jin into the air. Gordeau then began spinning his scythe with his left hand wildly. He was getting ready to strike Jin once he descended. We made eye contact and
smirked.

I changed my sword to its Blood Scythe form and collected energy. Before Jin hit the ground, we both attacked him. Two attacks. One on each side. Double the pain. Jin was sent flying.

"Phew. Well glad that's over," said Gordeau with an exhale. "Might as well get him now. I mean that's why came here right?"

"Yeah yeah."

We walked over to Jin's body. Through the fog I saw a couple of figures right next to him. As we got closer, I could see one clearly. He had grey hair and grey eyes. He was wearing some sort of school uniform and had a katana in his hand. "Who are you?" I said once I got close.

"Yu Narukami. What's going on here?" He looked a little young to be holding a sword like that. 'Then again, I've come across a bunch of young fighters.....' I thought. Gordeau then came beside me.

"We were just taking care of somethings. This guy just happened to be a bit less open to talking, unfortunately," he said. "Anyway, what are you guys doing here?"

"Investigating this red fog. It can only mean trouble. Last time fog appeared happened we had to fight hard to stop it."

Gordeau and looked at each other. We both had the same look on our face. 'These guys have information.' Looking back, I asked the grey-haired boy, "What do you mean 'last time?'"

"This isn't the first time the fog has shown up here. It's happened before," said a boy with headphones on. "Yeah and people were being affected and there were shadows everywhere," said a girl with a green jacket on.

"Shadows?" I said. 'The hell are shadows?'

"Behind you!" The boy named Yu shouted and we turned around quickly. A black blob with a white mask as about strike us. "Shit!"

Before we were hit, it was sliced into by Yu. The goo dropped to the floor and some weird creature came out of it. "We got this." Yu stepped in front us along with the 4 others. The other 6 stood and watched. They surrounded the creature. "Now."

"Persona!" They all yelled. Blue light envelopes them and tall figures appeared behind them. "What the hell........" said Gordeau.

"Zio!"

"Agi!"

"Bufu!"

"Garu!"

All we saw was lightning, fire, ice and wind strike the enemy. It disintegrated after all the attacks hit. Those tall figures also disappeared.

"Great job you guys," said Yu. "Uh.........what just happened?" I said confused as hell. "Oh sorry. Those were our Personas; our other selves," said a girl in a red uniform.

"Personas.......not sure I get it but you guys seem pretty strong," said Gordeau. He gave me a look. I understood what he was trying to do. I gave him a nod and he turned back to them.

"Why don't you come with us." "Huh? Go with you?" said Narukami. "Yeah. We're recruiting strong fighters. There's a darkness spreading through the 'possibilities' and this red fog could be a sign of that. We're trying to stop it."

"'Possibilities'.........." Narukami looked a bit shocked and turned to his friends. After a bit, he looked back. "Do you guys by any chance know a girl with long green hair and blue eyes?" "You mean Lulu?" He seemed to brighten a bit as he nodded. "Yeah. Her." "She's with us back at our HQ. You guys friends too?" They all nodded.

"So then you'll come help us with this fight then?" I asked. With zero hesitation, they said, "Yes."

"Alright then," said Gordeau as he picked up Jin.

"Let's head out."

Later at Castle Alucard..........(Lulu's POV)

I was sitting in my room, my mood low. I couldn't understand why my healing power didn't work. Frankly, it was making me feel down. I felt like I took one step forward and another step back. With a sigh I laid down on my bed.

Knock Knock

Sitting up after hearing soft knocking, I walked to the door and turned the knob. Pulling the door open, I see Noel with her wound healed and patched up. She gave me a sad smile. "Hey Lulu. How are you doing? Makoto said she saw you head to your room with a sad look on your face."

"*sigh* Yeah I........I just don't understand. I've healed myself before so how come I couldn't heal you." "Maybe it's a self-heal only Lulu. You shouldn't put yourself down because of that," she said while putting a hand on my shoulder.

"I know but.........*sigh*........I don't want to useless in this whole ordeal. I brought these 'possibilities' together. Now there something bad that spreading throughout all of them."

"That isn't your fault. Your far from useless Lulu. Your still learning about your abilities. Give it time."

"Noel is absolutely correct." I look past Noel to see Miss Rachel. "If you would like, I could continue to train you to develop your abilities." I gasped. "R-Really? Miss Rachel thank you so much!" I said as I ran to her and shook her hand excitedly. A smile came to her face. "No need to thank me. I sense that you have a vital part to play in this ordeal. Now, would you like to greet your guests?"

'Guests?'

"Lulu!"

"Huh?"

I looked to my left........and saw Yu and the others. I was surprised......but got happy. They were here. "Yu! You guys!" I ran to them and was hugged by Yu. "Glad your okay. We were worried."

"Yeah. I'm okay. Sorry I lost you guys in the fog. What are you doing here though?" I questioned once I pulled back. "Well your friends told us about the darkness spreading. We came to join the fight."

"Really!? Awesome! I was trying to figure a way to find you guys and tell you but.....your already here! Thanks so much! The more strong fighters the better."

Ragna and Gordeau came into view and I smiled at them. They returned it. "Glad you have all decided to join us. Follow me and I shall show you where you will be residing," said Miss Rachel.

I stepped out of the way to let them all pass by me and follow Miss Rachel. First it was Yu, then Yosuke, then Chie, followed by Kanji, then Naoto, then 4 figures I've never seen before and last Yukiko.

.................................

'.............Wait Yukiko! That's it!'

I grabbed Yukiko's hand and she made a sound of confusion. Turning to me, I guarantee she was about to ask what was wrong. However, I beat her to the punch.

"Yukiko. I need your help. Do you think you can help me with my healing skills? For some reason they're not working for me right now."

She blinked but then a smile came to her face. "Sure. I'd love too. Come find me once your ready." My bright smile became even brighter, rivaling the stars and the sun itself. "Thank you!" She waved and went to catch up with the others.

I felt happy again. Yu's persona gang was here to fight. All we needed now was Hyde's group and Ruby's group.

'Which group should I go for next.........'

The persona-users have joined the fight. Two 'possibilities' remain.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter! Please consider voting for this chapter if you really liked it. If you would like to share your thoughts, consider commenting or messaging me!

Have a nice day! You guys are amazing! :3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 2.7K 43
(ALL ART THAT ARE IN THIS STORY ARE MADE BY ME) You are Y/N, that's the only thing you remember from your past, people call you Y/N, and people call...
1.5K 26 8
After Having a Odd Dream About a Pink Hair Girl Running Though a checkered path, Yu Narukami Goes to Yaosgami High as Normal Until He Explains the Dr...
10.9K 210 12
This story is requested by IsaiahMateDne Y/N L/N is believed to be dead, or is he (Read and find out more)
18.3K 353 61
What happen if there are four traverler come from different world and diffrent time. A former huntsmen in tranining, who work alone in a world, wher...