Protect Her

By nalugruvia123

I do not own assassination classroom More

Disclaimer~
Chapter 1
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
A/N
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Ch.14
Ch.15
A/N
THANK YOU
waterpark/ Karmagisa & Killugon
Ch.16
Ch.17
Ch.18
Happy birthday!!/not achapter/
A/N

The confession(smut)

600 11 17
By nalugruvia123

Karma POV

"Hey Nagisa." I said a little nervous.

"Yeah."Nagisa said facing me.

"You know when Sugino was near you I felt something weird in my heart." I said feeling the rage I felt before.

"It might be a sign that your sick or something." Nagisa said touching my forehead. I couldn't take it anymore.

"Why are you so clueless?" I said pulling her closer.

"What do you me--" Nagisa didn't get to finish her sentence because I had already smashed my lips into hers. At first it looked like she was surprised then she started melting into the kiss. I took that as a sign to keep going. I then put my hand in her short and started massaging her breast , she then moaned and that gave me the strength to keep going. I pushed her down on the bed and started attacking her neck.

"K-karma n-not there!" Nagisa moaned. I must have hit her sweet spot because she started moaning louder.

"Nagisa, c-can I take you?" I said, Nagisa blushed bright red and nodded. I removed her shirt and started slowly licking her stomach and chest.

"Ahh, oh." Nagisa moaned while tossing her head back.

"Nagisa you dirty little girl your enjoying this a lot aren't you." I said smirking while looking at her up and down.

"C-can you just hurry up!" She said blushing, I pulled off her skirt and kissed all the way down till I reached the hem of her underwear. I then.......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
...

.

.
.
.
.
.
.

.

.
.
.

.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.

APRIL FOOLS!!!!!

Ha you thought I was going to make a lemon. Anyways Happy Easter (if you celebrate it) and have a great April fools day, bye.

                  Yami Hyuga~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

658K 7.9K 77
[𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗱] 𝗔𝘀𝘀𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗺 𝗕𝗼𝘆𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝗦𝗰𝗲𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗼𝘀 Characters Included Karma, Nagisa, Itona, Hi...
156K 4.9K 43
This is the first ever book i've ever created so forgive me for my mistakes and grammatical errors. I only saw few of Itona x readers so I decided to...
62.5K 1.1K 15
Random stories for KarmaGisa fandom It can be an AU story or Canon :)