Original Night (Rosalie Hale)

By NoBodyElseAround

When you read this story I want you to know it's mine. Me. Nothing more and nothing less. I am not going to l... More

Introductions
000
001
002
Question
003
004
005
006
007
008
010
011
012
013
AUTHORS NOTE 2

009

5K 149 7
By NoBodyElseAround

Warning: May be cussing.
Taken place around S2: Ep 19

FENRIR POV

I pass the Welcome to Mystic Falls sign as I speed down the street to this apartment building my brother told me he's currently staying at.

Before I get out of the car I send a quick text to Rosalie saying that I arrived safely and that I love her before putting my phone away in my pocket.

Getting out of my car I make my way upstairs to his room, room number 9.
Knocking on the door, an unknown man answers.
"Fenrir?"

"Yes, that's me?" I say.

"Why, don't let her stand out there. Come on in." A man sounding like Nik says.

Being invited in after the man moves out of the way. I look past the man that just let me in just to see a man who looks nothing like my brother but is wearing the Mikaelson smirk. Putting two and two together I realize that my brother body jumped this man. I guess that explains the witches standing in here watching our interaction in silence.

"Nik," I rush to him hugging nuzzling my head into his neck, "I missed you." He laughs hugging me back kissing the top of my head.

"You wouldn't have to miss me if you joined me sister." Nik releases me from the hug.

"I'm here now aren't I?" Folding my arms at him.

"Something's different about you." Nik says looking at me up and down before looking into my eyes. "Your eyes, they seem--" Nik shakes his head trying to find the right word to describe what he sees. "They seem lighter somehow."

"They do?" I say walking futher away from him. "Must be the light. So why do you need me?" I ask my patience slipping slightly.

He chuckles, "I thought you'd like to know that a doppelganger lives. We can finally break the curse out father made mother place on us."

I nod, "Okay. You said something about Eli being daggered?"

"Yes, I had my witch here try to locate him for me turns out Eli must've gotten himself daggered by this body so I possessed him as collateral." Nik said while gesturing to his new body.

Shrugging my shoulders, "Cool. So when do we start?"

"Not yet. I need you to watch our dear friend, who helped me with all of the details of the this doppelganger. You may know her. Come on out."

I'd say I'm surprised to see Katerina Pierce but that'd be a lie. I did tell her that Nik would find her eventually. She just made it sooner rather than later. "Katerina, I wasn't aware you were in town?" I send a smirk her way.

"Not by choice trust me." She replies bitterly sending a glare at Nik who chuckles at her glare.

"Anyway we have business to attend to and I need you to stay here and watch her it's not like she can leave anyway but still." Nik and his witch opening the door.

"So you call me up away from my m-life just for me to babysit?" I say almost slipping up about finding my mate.

"Precisely sister. You see this is just another reason as to why your my favourite sister."

"Huh. I thought it was because we are twins, guess not."

We smile at each other before we start laughing. We used to say this whenever we were younger and did something to make the other one happy. Glad to see that some things haven't changed with the time spent apart.

"That's fine Nik." I get up with my duffle bags and walk to the room that the witch showed me is mine before him and Nik leave.

Unpacking, I find my second duffle filled with blood bags. I quickly grab one, take it to the kitchen, open it up and pour it in a mug before setting it in the microwave to heat.

"Never thought I'd see you drinking from blood bags." Katerina said leaning on my door frame.

Smirking I turn to her, "Never thought I'd see the mighty Katerina captured so easily. But then again I did warn you did I not." Grabbing my warm mug of blood and taking a few quick sips.

"I go by Katherine now. And if I'm not mistaken you did make a promise that you'd protect me from your brother when the time came and we'll the time came." She reminds me while walking towards me to take my mug and have a few sips before setting it on the counter, forgotten.

"That it did but so long as you're by my side my brother will most likely ignore you."  I say while walking to my room to rest. I lie down with my hands behind my head looking at her standing in my new room watching me.

"I'm tired from the long drive now you can either join me to sleep and only sleep or you can stand and wait for the return of my brother after he has had his fun." Debating she crawls into bed with me to sleep knowing that this is the better choice to ensure her survival.

As we start to drift off to sleep there's a knock at the door. Waking us up completely.

I nod to Katherine to get it because I'm supposed to stay hidden. She reluctantly gets up leaving my room.
Shit, I forgot about the compulsion Nik placed on her. She can't leave meaning she can't even open the door to answer it. Oh, well not a me problem.

I stay back in my room listening to the small exchange between Katherine, a woman and a male.

I know that the woman is not a vampire because she just walked into the apartment. If she comes back here she's dead and so is that male vampire at the door. I listen back in to them.

He's taunting her that she can't do anything with his help, with the vervain he has to help free her from Nik's compulsion.

I also hear him toss the bottle of vervain in her hands. "Here if he ever finds out you have that you are never getting out of here. You owe me."

Katherine must've taken a sip because she starts to cough.

"And I will collect. Come on." He tells his pet as they leave. I get up from my bed go I into the kitchen/living room leaning on a wall with a smirk on my face.

"Yeah you owe him." She rolls her eyes at me knowing I won't say anything about this to my brother.

Katherine walks over to the counter where a bottle of bourbon is sitting. She picks it up waving it in her hands. "Wanna have some fun?"

"Eh, why not it's not like I can sleep now anyway." Shrugging my shoulders as she passes the bottle to me when I take a long pull of bourbon feeling it burn as it makes its way down my throat.

I pass it back to her. I grab the remote to the stereo playing music so it can be a party.

"Now this is a party." She takes the bottle drinking from it as she starts to dance.

Laughing and dancing around with her for a few hours when we both hear keys tingling and the locks on the door turning.

She looks to the door in suprise. Making me laugh at the expression that passed on her face before quickly grabbing my wrist and vampire speeding us to the couch. Looking like the perfect picture of innocence. Yeah right, us innocent? That's the best joke I've heard!

Nik's body double walks in looking at both of us suspiciously before yelling  over the still blaring music. "You mind turning that down?"

Katherine grabs the remote off the table turning it down.

"Why so grumpy?" I ask him amused.

"Well, this body had outlived its usefulness."

"And that's a bad thing?" I ask being ignored when Katherine says "Do you want a drink?"

"No, Katerina I do not want a drink."

Holding the bottle up to Nik as she walks towards him. "Come on. It might loosen you up."

Big mistake you'd think people would learn by now not to try to tell Nik what to do. Bad things happen to people that do.

Nik takes the bourbon throwing it into the wall. "Hey that was some good bourbon you just wasted."
Being ignored again as he grabs Katherine "using" his compulsion on her. It won't as she consumed vervain.

"No! What I want is for you to sit down and shut up." Katherine having to pretend that she is still compelled sits back down beside me. I put my hand on her thigh comforting her before moving it back to mine when someone opens the door.

"Maddox, what took you so long?"

"You've got a lot of luggage." He says as two people carry in bags of luggage.

"Wow even I didn't have that much luggage. And I'm a woman." I mutter Katherine muffled her laugh and I cough helping her hide it so Nik doesn't hear.

"Greta, finally." Nik says when an African-American woman walks in with a wide smile. He holds his arms open for her.

"Hello, love." She says as she hugs my brother back. Then checks him out.

"Nice body. You ready to get out of it?"

"Mm-hmm." Nik says eager.

When a huge coffin is rolled inside the apartment. Feeling the bond he and I share strengthen I know that Nik's real body is inside it sleeping.

Katherine and I watch as they get everything gathered and ready for the spell to get Nik back in his rightful body.

Maddox and Greta get on their knees after lighting the candle that surround them in the circle that their in as they start chanting in Latin.

Nik's body double gasps out as the flame of the candles dance higher making it known that the spell did work.

The body doubles opens his eyes looking confused at Katherine. "Elena?" Before dropping to the ground.

Maddox stands opening the coffin. Finally I get to see my brother after 500 years.

I hear Katherine's ragged breathing when she fully sees the person she's been running from since 1492.

Nik looks at the body on the floor smiling at me. "Now that's more like it." He says with the Mikaelson smirk placed firmly on his face.

"Finally. I was getting tired of your body double the accent just didn't work for him." I say happily shaking my head looking at he body lying on the floor.

Nik laughs, "It didn't sister? I thought I pulled it off quite nicely."

"You do. But him not so much. It's good to finally see you brother." I hug him finally feeling like two puzzle pieces has been placed together again.

"You too sister." Nik says, wounding his arms around his twin sister in a tight embrace as to make up for all those years spent away for another.

____________________________________

Had no wifi after I posted the last chapter of this book. But now I do 😁

So here ya go. Check y'all later ✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 4.4K 65
This a Twilight love story. What if Bella Swan had a sister, and that person was you? Will you go through the same troubles as your sister, or will l...
877K 14.7K 12
Juliet Cullen is Carlisle Cullen's biological daughter he had when he was human. But when he turned into a vampire, Carlisle had to make the biggest...
130K 4K 27
Bella's back, fresh out of Juvie, a plan in her mind. She had spent every waking moment figuring out what the Cullens where and now she was positive...
675K 11.3K 51
Bella Swan's younger sister comes to town to live with her and Charlie forever. Bella is depressed after the Cullen's up and left her in the dust. Bu...