Dinah Jane Imagines/ One Shot...

By LittleMermaid5H

Just a bunch of Imagines about the one and only Polly Princess Dinah Jane Hansen More

1
Hi
2
You Are Irresistible
A/N
Chocolate
Attention
Polaroids
Cotton Candy Heart
Come Back Home
Sleepover
Secret
Smut?
I Missed You
3
Casualty Of Love
4
Help?
Camping
Casualty Of Love 2
5
6
Casualty Of Love 3
Casualty Of Love 4
Overprotective
Casualty Of Love 5
7
4.9K VIEWS
A/N
8
For Your Eyes Only
Awkward Mornings
"Straight" Girl
Beautiful
Promise Me
Jealousy
Fight
Interview
First Date
A/N
Sexting
Twenty-One
Kisses
What A Great Dinner
Spain
You're The Only One
Coachella
Far From Worthless
Only Yours
I Like You Very Much
Netflix & Chill
Fuck, Marry, Kil
First Time With A Girl
Falling In Love Again
The end?
Safe
Thunderstorm
9
First I Love You
Taken Care Of
Lips Like Sugar (Chocolate Milk Pt2)
Stuck in Traffic
Sit On My Lap
Thank you 😒😢
A/N
Memories
Friday ... I'm In Love
Blinded
There For You
Young & Restless
10
Favor (A/N)
Sneaking
For Her
Toes In The Sand

Something New

243 3 0
By LittleMermaid5H

*SMUT*

*Dinah/You*

knock, knock, knock

You stood outside of your apartment impatiently, waiting for the door to open. Your heavy bag was swung over your right shoulder, and your arms were full of excessive amounts of papers and folders.

It had been a long and tiring day in the office, your co-workers seemingly incapable of doing anything without your help. You were irritable, to say the least and all you wanted to do was relax.

knock, knock, knock

Still no answer. You grumbled, cursing under your breath when your grip started to give way.

"Dinah! It's me!" You yelled out, hoping that you had somehow caught your girlfriend's attention. You listened for some movement behind the door, but it was obvious that no one was coming to let you in.

"I swear to God" You muttered, dropping everything you were holding to the ground. You rooted around in your bag for your house keys, letting out a loud sigh as you eventually entered your home.

You heaved your things inside and kicked the door closed behind you. As it shut, a familiar head peeped around the corner of the entryway.

"Baby, you're home! I missed you so much today" Dinah husked, walking slowly to where you stood. She snaked her arms around your waist and rested her head in the crook of your neck, kissing it lightly.

"Yeah, I have been for the past 15 minutes" You mumbled, rolling your eyes and shaking free of her touch, "You'd know that if you'd have let me in" You continued, pushing past her and making your way to the kitchen.

You grabbed a glass from the shelf and filled it up with water, turning to see Dinah leaning against the door frame. You knew that you shouldn't have been taking out your anger on her, but you were exhausted and you needed a break. You sipped on your drink, avoiding her gaze.

"I know that you're stressed baby, so I'll let that slide, but I couldn't let you in because I was busy..." Dinah whispered as she walked towards you.

Her tone had an air of seductiveness to it, although you weren't sure if that was what she was getting at. You simply scoffed in response, wondering why everything these days happened to be more important than you,

"Come on, I'll show you what I was doing" You set down your glass and took her outstretched hand, following her lead all the way upstairs until you stopped at the bathroom.

She winked at you before pressing down on the handle and bringing you inside, the room was hot and steamy. First you saw the flower petals, then you saw the candles, and lastly you saw the bath, filled to the brim with water.

You glanced at Dinah to find her already staring at you, as if awaiting your reaction. She had an innocent look in her eyes and her fingers were playing with the buttons of her shirt,

"I thought, y'know since you've been working so hard lately... I'd help you relax..." She said lowly, proceeding to strip herself of her clothing.

She kept your eye contact, inching her clothes off of her body at a teasingly slow pace. You then watched Dinah step into the bath and sink into the hot water, her naked body gleaming from the water droplets.

"Damn, How did I get so lucky?" You questioned yourself outloud, you could never get used to this sight and not to mention you were beyond turned on.

Dinah giggled at you knowingly, her fingertips dipping beneath the water before gesturing for you to get in beside her. You were quick to undress and climb in.

You layed next to her, your head rested on her chest and your hand drawing patterns on her stomach. It was peaceful and just what you needed after the day you'd had. After a few minutes, you spoke up, breaking the silence,

"I'm sorry for being such a bitch, I.." Dinah cut you off in the best possible way, her lips pressing against yours softly,

"Hush babe, I don't mind" She said quietly.

"Are you sure?" You asked, lifting your head up to look her in the eyes.

"Well actually, There is one thing I wanted to ask..." Dinah replied, her voice faltering.

She gave you a weak smile before her lips turned upwards into a smirk, she stared at the tiled wall, somewhat distracted. You thought you knew where this was going, the usual way a night with you two, in a bath, would end, so you smirked back, your hand trailing down to Dinah's core.

"Anything." You husked.

"Okay.. Well in that case, I've been thinking.. I wanted to try something new" Dinah said.

You hummed in response, your thoughts elsewhere. Suddenly, her hand gripped your wrist, stopping you from going any further. You cocked an eyebrow at her, confused as to why she wanted to stop. You sighed,

"And?.. You know I'll always support whatever you choose to do" Dinah chuckled lightly and shook her head

"That's not what I..." She started, "Look, just forget about it"

Your mind was racing and all you could do was question yourself, your anxiety wouldn't allow you to 'just forget about it'.

Dinah must've noticed how flustered you were becoming as she rested her hand on your thigh, a move she knew would calm you down. She leant in to kiss you deeply, running her free hand through her tangled hair.

"If you really want to know Y/N, I meant, something new between us"

"Oh..", was all you could whisper, "What is it?"

"Come with me and I'll show you" She said shyly.

You were apprehensive yet excited about Dinah's mysteriousness, both of you clambering out of the bath and wrapped towels around your dripping bodies.

Dinah held your hand in hers and intertwined your fingers, bringing you to the bedroom. She sat you down on the edge of the bed, her grip still tight on your hand

"Now close your eyes Y/N" You did as you were told and closed your eyes, your temporary blindness heightening your other senses.

You heard some drawers open and close and then you felt the bed to your left dip.

"Don't freak okay, Just hear me out.. You can open your eyes" Dinah said, her tone showed some embarrassment, causing you to furrow your eyebrows.

You opened your eyes slowly to see Dinah holding out a black box, she edged it in your direction and placed it on your lap. You looked down, your eyes widening when you saw the purple strap-on sitting inside of it.

"W..What?" You just about choked out.

"I thought maybe we could.. or well I could.. y'know" Dinah replied, waving her hands in the air in an effort to explain her words.

She stood from the bed with her back to you when you failed to respond,

"We don't have to, I'm sorry I shouldn't have brought it up" You found yourself unable to speak, mainly from the shock of the toy sitting in front of you, of course you were taken back by her new way of thinking but you couldn't deny the wetness pooling inbetween your legs.

Dinah spun around and clutched the box as she attempted to take it away from you. You mimicked her actions, grabbing the box and pulling it back to your chest before you had even realised what you were doing, your eyes locked with hers in the process. She had a glimmer in them that you'd never seen before, it made you melt.

"O..Okay", you stuttered, your arousal speaking for you.

"Really?" Dinah breathed, her grip breaking from the box, you nodded your head with a bit too much enthusiasm.

"I honestly didn't think you'd say yes" She giggled, discarding her towel from her body. You placed the box on the bed as she climbed on top of you,

"Thank you" She said sweetly, her legs straddling your hips. She looked at you once and then crashed her lips onto yours in a rough and needy kiss, continuing to peck down your neck. Your nerves were on fire but you knew you wanted it

"You'll be gentle, right?" You asked, your hands finding their way to Dinah's hips.

"Of course I will" She breathed. She smiled as she sat up on your lap, her fingers tugging at your towel "I'd do anything to pleasure you, to make you feel good, that's all I want baby"

With that, your towel fell to your sides. Dinah stifled a moan as she uncovered your body, her lips attaching themselves to your collarbone.

She bit and sucked at the skin there, her tongue smoothing out over the marks she made. Her hands roamed across your skin desperately, her body grinding against yours.

"I love you" Dinah muttered between breaths, her attention now being drawn to your breasts.

She cupped each of them in her hands, palming them before taking your left nipple in between her thumb and forefinger. You moaned into her mouth, the sensation being cut short when she removed herself from you.

You propped yourself up on your elbows, watching as Dinah reached around you and took the strap-on out of the box. It was bigger than you initially thought, and you almost regretted saying yes to Dinah, at least so quickly.

She stepped into its straps, smiling at you eagerly as she pulled them up her legs and adjusted them to fit her hips.

"Are you sure about this Y/N?" Dinah queried, although she already knew your answer. She walked to the dresser and pulled out a bottle of lube you didn't even know you had,

"I.. I think so" You said, your breath hitching as she stroked the toy up and down with the lube.

She shot you a wink, taking small steps closer to you. Without saying another word, she spread your legs, lining up the tip of the dildo with your entrance

"I'll go slow, I promise" She said, her words seemingly sexier than ever.

She pushed it into you gradually, your tight centre stretching immediately as it filled you. You winced a bit at the pain, her movements halting to let you adjust and relax around it.

Once you had gotten used to its size you felt the rest of it glide into you, the pleasure overcoming the pain. Dinah thrusted it into you slowly, her lips seeking out yours. She took your bottom lip between her teeth and bit it harshly, your loud moans filling the room.

Instinctively, you wrapped your legs around Dinah's hips, feeling the full effect of the toy as it struck you even deeper, you were both breathless. Dinah rested her forehead on yours

"I want you to call me Daddy while I fuck you"
It was silent for a moment before Dinah thrusted the toy harder into your core, hitting your sweet spot and making you scream out her name.

You didn't even have time to fully comprehend what she had said. She continued to fuck you roughly, her nails digging into your sides.

"Dinah.." You breathed, your head rolling back into the sheets.

"You heard me" She bit, her sudden dominance making your stomach do flips.

You gripped onto her hair with her frame hovering above you, tugging on it tightly as she skillfully brought you to the edge.

"I guess you want me to stop?" Dinah sighed, pulling the dildo out of you entirely. You groaned impatiently, lifting your hips in an attempt to feel her again,

"Please Dinah.." You continued, trying to keep some of your power over her considering the position you were in.

She tutted, gliding her fingers across your ribs and down your tensed stomach, rubbing your clit gently when she reached it.

"Fuck me.." You begged, "Fuck me Daddy" You couldn't believe you were giving in to her, the last of your resolve disappearing.

Dinah growled at the sound of your words and you swore you saw her eyes roll to the back of her head. You didn't think you could have such an effect on her. One of her hands reached up to your neck and the other gripped the toy.

She choked you softly, entering the dildo into your core once again. You couldn't help the moans escaping your lips as she thrusted the toy into you quickly, her hand applying more pressure to your throat.

"More Dinah.." You coughed out.

"That's not what I want to hear Y/N" She snapped, her features showing the playful side of her dominance. The dildo pulsed against your g spot repeatedly

"Fuck.. I meant daddy, More daddy. Don't stop, I'm gonna cum.." You shut your eyes as you felt pure bliss course throughout your veins.

Dinah smirked, helping you ride out your orgasm as you released all over the toy. She removed the dildo from your dripping core once you had calmed down from your high and undid its straps. She joined you on the bed, nibbling your neck like she had when you had first walked through the door.

"What brought that on?" You asked, your heart still beating out of your chest.

"I'm not sure.. I just knew you'd look so hot beneath me Y/N. Thank you" She giggled, wrapping her arm over your torso.

"No, thank you... daddy"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

243K 9.5K 62
I suck at descriptions.
366K 10.8K 148
Feel free to give me any suggestions.
Camila By M

Fanfiction

34.6K 705 20
Ah yes hello. I've realized that I can't go through with writing a full on book without getting bored, so I'm just gonna do some imagines. I'll take...
50.1K 2.6K 29
Dinah Jane Hansen was stuck being the sole heiress of her father's company. It would have gone to her sister, but Allyson had died the winter before...