The Only Thing That Matters

By rachael_l_wood

Isbell Murphy had her whole life planned out with her college boyfriend, Blake Williamson. But when she wakes... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Epilogue
OPINIONS!!!
AMAZON IDEA (unedited)

MORE STORIES!!!

11.1K 98 1
By rachael_l_wood

Hello lovelies!!!

 First off, I want to apologize for anyone who thought this was the update! I haven't finished the last chapter (or epilogue if you will) of the book. It's in the process of being written. So, I want to apologize for that.

 Secondly, I have two other stories that I know you will love! SHATTERED PIECES and BEAUTIFUL MESS! Please check these stories out! Go to my page and add them to your library!

 Thank you so much for all your love and support, it means a lot! And if you have any suggestions or comments to make about any of my stories, please, I'm up for all ideas. I will accomadate to hopefully everyone!

Thank you guys!

Dont forget to comment and vote on what you love and what you hate!!!!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

798K 24.8K 30
Love never came easily for Nathan Reed. Growing up, when his friends would get girlfriends, he would always be the single one. He would be the one th...
144K 5.6K 35
Ross Lynch can't take his stuck-up, rich, snobby, mean girlfriend Brittany Anderson , when he finally gets the balls to dump her, he finds out she wa...
165K 3.5K 40
"I can't believe it, you literally had one job." "It's not my fault that my decoy was rubbish." "I'm gonna have to stop calling you hotshot because y...
165 4 16
Casey Blue is your average 18 year old girl. It's her senior year and she has everything, a best friend and a boyfriend. She got into NYU. She lives...