My Lover Bastard

By multifandomkpop7

Characters: Name: Jeon Jungkook Age: 22 CEO of the largest trading company Name: Choi Yuna Age: 21 Teacher in... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Author's Note
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Author's Note
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 4

1K 63 35
By multifandomkpop7

IMPORTANT NOTE: Guys, I think I am going to stop updating this story since I have no idea how to continue. Thank you so much for all your support for the past 3 chapters. Sincere apologies for those who have been supporting me. I REALLY APPRECIATE ALL YOUR COMMENTS AND SUPPORT BUT I AM TAKING MY LEAVE FROM WRITING STORIES. I hope you guys will find other writers who are much much better than me. I will miss you guys so much... This is the last chapter that I will be writing... I hope you guys enjoy.

.

.

.

.

.

.

HAPPY APRIL FOOL'S DAY EVERYONE! HEHE~ I AM JUST KIDDING! OF COURSE I AM GOING TO CONTINUE WRITING <3

Okay, let's get started! Leggo~

Author POV

"Please give me the power of having higher EQ. I am reaching my limits, guys. Help me!" Yuna was stabbing her steak with her fork, complaining to her girls. "Is he really that bad?" Sojung tried to acknowledge her angriness while stopping her from ruining of the food.

"Tell me this is not bad enough, tell me that, unnie." Yuna rolled her eyes, cutting her steak impatiently. "I didn't know he is like this. He looks so charming on magazines." Yerin commented, munching on her lunch. "Don't be deceived. He is a moron!"

"How are you going to do about it then?" Yewon asked in concern, feeling extremely bad for her unnie. "What else can I do? I need to endure till our orphanage can support itself." Yuna sighed, admitting that this is the life she had to face. "You know that will be in a long time, unnie." SinB shook her head, disagreeing to Yuna's statement. "But there is nothing else, I can do about it. If I retaliate, our orphanage is going to close down. Where do my kids go? Nowhere."

Yuna POV

I had a super long complaining session with my girls, scolding that freaking bastard over and over again. I still don't understand why such a beast can exist in this world. Since he called me, I saved his number in my phone... named as BASTARD.

The following week, he came down to the orphanage. Once again, for show. There were media with him, following him around as he explained about where his funding would go to. "That's about it. I hope Love Yourself Orphanage will be able to benefit through my funding." He smiled into the cameras making me wanna puke my breakfast out.

FAKE. Was the only word I could read from all over his face. He only agreed to help our orphanage because I begged and compensated him, when he is ten times richer than me. Now, he is showing as if he wants to fund from the deepest side of his heart. Pfft, does he even have one? Bastard.

"Come on, children. There is nothing special to watch here. Let's get back to class." I shooed the girls back into class who were attracted by Jeon Jungkook's visuals. You guys are too young, my darlings. "Unnie, when can I find a handsome boyfriend like him?" one of them asked, pointing towards his direction.

"Let unnie tell you. Handsome guys are not reliable, understand? Looks is not important. Look at that man, he is handsome, but you will never know if he has a nice personality." I explained to her, bending to her eye level.

"How do you know I don't have a nice personality? Hi there, cutie." God knows from where, Jeon Jungkook has been behind me all along, overhearing what I have said. He bent down beside me, ruffling the girl's hair. "Hello, handsome oppa." She greeted sweetly at Jungkook, waving her small hand in front of him.

"If you like oppa, oppa will marry you when you grow up." He winked which made the little girl's face blush. "Yah, Jeon- I mean Mr Jeon," I remembered I am not supposed to call his full name. I can never predict what inhumane punishments he might come up with. "Stop flirting as if she is one of your girls in the club." I warned sternly, patting the girl's back to make her go into the classroom.

"Oh, am I?" he shrugged, unaffected. "I was just trying to make her happy since she likes me so much." Oh please, Jeon Jungkook. She is just a little kid who knows nothing. She only looks at your face, thinking that you are handsome. Nothing else. Ugly moron.

"Don't think that I don't know. You are probably cursing at me in your brain." He stood up from his squatting position. "I am not." I stood up as well, brushing my fingers through my hair. Is he a mind reader or what?! Obviously I am cursing at you, stupid bastard.

"I said. Look at me in the eye and lie if you don't want me to find out." Tugging his hands into his pockets, he walked away. Damn you, Choi Yuna. Why can't you even lie confidently?!

"Ah..." He turned his back to look at me, making me gulped unknowingly. "You almost called my full name. I heard it. I will give a half penalty." W-What?! How was that counted?! I changed in time! UGHH! JEON JUNGKOOK!!

Jungkook POV

"As usual?" hyung was on the other side of the phone, asking if we should hang out. "I can't make it tonight. I have so much work to do." I sighed, rubbing the area between my brows to release some stress. "Alright. We will see you tomorrow then."

Tossing my phone to the side, I flipped through the files that were stacking on my table. Today is going to be a long night. taking a glimpse at the clock, almost 8 p.m. I am so tired and hungry. Dialling my hyungs' numbers, none of them replied to my calls. Great job, hyungs. All of you ignored me! This is so unfair!

Hissing in frustration, I ran through my list of contacts before landing my eyes on hers. "Nice." I smirked, pressing on the number to call.

Yuna POV

"Unnie, so how is it going on with you and your boss?" SinB teased, offering me her chips. They all gathered at my apartment to chill and have fun since the next day is a weekend. "Don't mention about him. He gave me a stupid half penalty for almost calling his full name today. If killing someone is not a crime, I will do it right away." I snarled, snatching the whole bag of chips from her.

"It will be funny if you two ends up together." Eunha chuckled cutely. "Never ganna happen." Rolling my eyes at her statement before turning on the TV.

"Should we order delivery? I am hungry." Yerin unnie suggested, lying flat on the sofa, pressing her hands against her stomach. I stared at the clock, 8p.m. "Yeah we should. Let's order more since we are going to be here the whole night." Sojung unnie scrolled through the delivery app, saying. "Hooray!"

Just then, my phone rang. Yewon passed it to me since it was nearer to her. "Bastard?" She read out the caller ID. WHAT?! IT'S HIM? WHAT IS HE UP AGAIN?!

"Is it that Jungkook guy?" they all got interested and gathered around me as I picked it up. "What do you want?" I asked impolitely, without greeting him.

"Chill girl, what's with your tone?" he chuckled from the other side of the phone which sounded like evil laughter to me. "You called me to tell me this?" I snapped. At least this time it's not sounds of him and another girl making out.

"Come to my office now with food. I am super hungry." He demanded like I am his servant. What? Me, delivering him food at his office at this hour?! I am not his secretary or maid or whatever!

"Why should I? I am not your secretary." I almost wanted to hang up when he spoke. "You can choose not to. But mind you, you have a half penalty. Take this chance to repay." I could feel him smirking through his phone as I gave up.

IS MY LIFE ENTIRELY CONTROLLED BY HIM NOW? OMPLETELY?! Apart from working, now I have to work OT?! For this bastard?

"Take it or leave it." He said again, sensing my hesitation. "Fine. What do you want to eat?" I mouthed some cursing words at my girls as they shrugged to show me empathy. "Up to you. If you have not eaten, then buy what you want to eat. I want it quick." With that, he hung up.

"WAIT, WHAT NOW?! DEMANDING ME AS IF I AM HIS MAID?!" The moment the line was cut, I threw my phone on the glass table. "You need to leave now?" Yerin unnie pouted, hugging me from the side.

"Unnie, you are doomed." SinB laughed which was totally not helping. "Just shut up already." Sojung unnie whacked SinB on her arm, telling her to keep quiet.

"I am going to go crazy one day because of that man. Watch me!" Throwing the cushion that I was hugging on the ground before stomping off into my room to get changed.

After buying those usual Korean cuisine, I headed to his office. Ding, the lift door opened, greeting me with a pitch-black office area. Looks like he is the only one left in the office. Shouldn't he be in the club though? I thought to myself, heading to his room.

"Come in." he clearly said as I pushed the door open with my elbow since my hands were full of plastic bags. "Oh, you are fast." He commented, putting his files away. He pointed to the table by the sofa, signalling me to put the food there.

"I don't know what you like, so I bought some usual food." I explained, opening up the boxes. "Have you eaten?" he asked, ruffling through the plastic bags. "No. Thanks to you calling me to come all the way here to deliver you food." I scoffed softly after answering him. "Can I go back now?" I asked impatiently.

Author POV

"You bought so much food and you are leaving now?" Jungkook frowned, picking up a pair of utensils. "I bought all kinds because I don't know what you like. I will get going to eat my dinner at home." Yuna replied.

"Eat with me, then." The male requested, handing the pair of utensils that he had been holding to her. "Huh?" Yuna stood in front of him, tilting her head as she was confused.

Why does he want her to eat with him? No way! Firstly, it's ganna be awkward. Secondly, they are enemies, they have no reasons to eat with each other. Lastly, she is not going to eat with someone who just made her come all the way to deliver food.

"Eat. With. Me. Don't you understand simple words?" He forcefully squeezed those chopsticks into her hands, pulling her to sit on the sofa. "Wait, why must I eat with you?" She questioned, totally puzzled by what was happening.

"I don't like eating alone." He simply replied, giving her a small paper bowl that was given together with the deliveries. "That has nothing to do with me." She challenged, but still took the bowl. "Stop arguing and eat, will you? Don't tell me you are not hungry. Going back home for dinner isn't a wise choice." Jungkook didn't spare a look at Yuna.

"Glad you know that your office is far away from my house. Making me come all the way here..." Yuna mumbled under her breath before starting to eat beside the person she hates the most.

"Stop muttering under your breath thinking that I can't hear you." the man, this time, looked at her, putting some kimbap into her bowl. "Don't complaint because you were the one who broke my condition." He continued, munching on his dinner.

"I corrected myself in time, alright. You were the one being a b-" Once again, she was almost calling him a 'brat' when his conditions hit her again. "What did you say, honey?" Jungkook was obviously teasing her so badly.

"Did I say anything?" She decided to act blur as she reached out to the japchae on the other side. Chuckling at her silliness, Jungkook held the plate of japchae off the table and far away from her. "Are you sure you didn't say anything?" he raised his left eyebrow, razzing at her.

"Can you just give me my food?" the girl sighed in defeat, trying to reach out to snatch it away from him. "Not until you give me an answer." He raised it even higher, making the girl who was shorter at a disadvantage.

"Fine. I almost called you a brat." She threw the chopsticks on the table furiously. Making her come all the way, teasing her nonstop and now not giving her the food. What else does he want?! Another penalty is ganna come. Yuna doesn't know how long she can endure this.

"Another half penalty but don't worry. Since you bought me food, I am not ganna count that." Jungkook smiled, putting the japchae in front of her. "Come on, don't be such a baby. I was just joking." He nudged her with his elbow.

"You are the one who is childish like a baby, MR JEON." Yuna shouted his name in his face, taking the entire plate of japchae to herself, stuffing them into her mouth, half pouting. "And who says I am buying you food. You are supposed to pay me back."

Without Jungkook knowing, he is actually smiling towards her actions. Childish yet cute. Seeing her eating once again made him feel relieve. At least she isn't those girls who love to sulk and whine, he thought.

"Finally, I am full." Jungkook stretched his hands up high in satisfaction as he leaned back on the sofa. "Clear this up." He ordered the girl who was doing the same. "WHAT?! Why me? I brought the food here for you!" She rebutted, crossing her arms in front of her chest.

"This is my office. Do as I say." He raised his chin towards the table of trash, signalling her to clean them up. "Unfair! You this JUNGKOOK MR JEON!" Venting her anger on the boxes and trashes, she threw them forcefully into one big plastic bag.

"Yah, the boxes have feelings too, alright. You are hurting them!" Jungkook, who was looking at her funnily from the back, decided to play with Yuna again.

"You care about non-living things' feelings more than humans. What an interesting creature." Yuna sarcastically answered. "I will take it as you want me to care about you." Jungkook couched forward, leaning his chin on his fist while his elbow on his thigh, giving Yuna a smile, showing his faint dimple.

Letting out a loud scoff, "I would rather you not care about me at all and leave me alone." Yuna finished packing the remaining trash on the table. "Are you letting me go now?" she stood up, taking her bag with her.

"You may..." Jungkook's smile hasn't left his face as Yuna headed to the door. "Thank you." he spoke up before she left, causing her to look back abruptly. "What?" She couldn't believe this was coming from him. An ungrateful brat is thanking her? Perhaps the sun is rising from the west tomorrow morning?

"I said..." Jungkook stood up, tugging his hands into his pockets like he always does, approaching her. "Thank you for bringing food and accompanying me." He bent down a little to meet her eyes which was filled with doubt. "You're... welcome?" She replied in hesitation.

Jungkook stared down from her eyes to her nose, slowly landing his gaze on her lips. Their faces were very close to each other. "Thinking twice, I decided to give you a half penalty for almost calling me a brat just now." He smirked at Yuna who was speechless at this freckled-minded man.

"You-" before Yuna could speak further, Jungkook pressed his lips against hers, his one hand still in his pocket while another was put securely at the back of Yuna's head, deepening the kiss. Yuna, who has yet to react, stood frozen to her spot, her hands on Jungkook's chest, not knowing what to do.

Jungkook closed his eyes to feel the kiss while Yuna's eyes were widened in shock. After a good kiss, he finally let her go, leaving the inexperienced girl panting a little. "Remember to close your eyes when you kiss next time. It's more romantic." Jungkook ruffled Yuna's head and leaned closer to whisper into her ears, "And that was your punishment for almost calling me a brat, sweetheart. Ah... and also your payment for the dinner." 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HAHAHAHAHA Hello everyone! Here's the chapter~ This is one of my shortest chapter I believe. I apologise for that because I have been kinda busy this week. I will try my best to write a longer chapter next time!

Tell me your thoughts about this chapter <3 Comment and Upvote!

Credits to owner <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

251K 9.8K 70
Star : I'm not going to marry him he is an uncle...... You are going to marry him and its a final call... Star's dad. Jungkook : She is a kid I'm not...
441 20 11
Jeon Jungkook is a 25 years old soon to be a CEO of his father's company Jeon Corporations. Little did he know that his first love will come as a coi...
35.6K 1.9K 32
Jeon Jungkook, or people call him Mr. JEON . The Youngest CEO of "JEON ENTERPRISES" A very talented , hardworking, He has stoic demeanor , with dazzl...
19.8K 702 30
Jeon Jungkook the No.1 biggest CEO in Korea! Cold person he doesn't have any interest in love/girls until he fell in love with Kang Y/n! she is matur...