no more ¦•°'k.th + j.jk‛°•¦

By glassaina

태꾹 뷔국 || °•'相信你的夢'•° "P-please no more...I can't hold this pain much longer...I beg you. Please love m-me... More

chapter1. From the start.
chapter2. Falling.
chapter3. The wrong idea.
chapter4. Support for me.
chapter5. Sinful things.
chapter6. Why do I still love you so much?
chapter7. n-no more..
chapter8. When will you ever realise.
chapter9. He didn't focus.
chapter10. Bad condition.
chapter11.Could we be friends?
chapter12. She's the reason to this.
(TAEHYUNGS STORY, WHY HE IS HOMOPHOBIC)
chapter13. You'll be helping me.
chapter14. Will be taking shower together.
chapter15. I went too far.
chapter16. Must return it.
chapter17. Finally I let it all out.
chapter18. I'm not going to believe it.
chapter19. What was going on with me?
chapter20. Hot.
chapter21. I don't want this to happen again.
chapter22. I'm so happy to see you!
chapter23. Thanks for what you did.
chapter24. For you I'm only like this.
chapter25. Guilt.
chapter26. Discharged.
chapter27. Be by my side.
chapter28. Annoying.
Chapter29. i didn't mean to.
chapter30. Together?
chapter31. vkook
chapter32. vkook pt.2
chapter33. vkook pt.3
chapter34. vkook pt.4
chapter35. Chance.
chapter36. It's true.
chapter37. Meeting.
chapter38. Nothing new.
chapter39. Alone.
chapter40. Snow fight.
chapter41. Sleep.
chapter 42. Camping.
Chapter43. Endless night.
chapter44. Not what he thought.
chapter45. Unexpected.
chapter46. plans
chapter47. charge of dominating
chapter48. propose
chapter49. seeing each other
chapter50. wedding
chapter51. wedding pt.2
chapter52. heartbeat
self promotion
[м]chapter54. sexual tension pt.2
self promotion
VKØÒK FÂÑÅRŤŠ DŘÁWŇ BÝ պՅ
[м]sequel pt.1 : I'm actually not innocent.
[м]sequel pt.2 : i made him aroused.

chapter53. sexual tension

3.6K 134 64
By glassaina

!!Warning!!
16+ is ahead
But...
Soon.

"Y'know, i use to think you were only cute, but..i didn't thought you could be really sexy too,
that makes my lower part awaken.
And i want to do something with you really, really badly..."
Taehyung spoke lowly in Jungkooks left ear, being whipped, caressing Jungkooks sides and then eyeing his thighs.

×××××
-----

🌹The finale🌹

"Ew." jungkook mutters,crunching his nose.

The smirk that was plastered on taehyungs seductive face instantly faded away in a second.

"What?" he asks disbeliefly.

"You heard me."

Taehyung for the first time signed, and rolled his eyes.
"oh come on, jungkook!  Must you really do this? Couldnt you just follow along?" Taehyung pouted looking down still having his eyes on the youngers underwear, but already stopped caressing his waist.

"I-i couldn't pff-
you-you talked so
d-dirtily.." jungkook holds back a giggle by covering his mouth with his palm.

"Thats what all dominant ones does! Youre just stupid to find it funny.
Most bottoms get frustrated or turned on or blah- blah" Taehyung annoyingly exlains, rubbing his temples in frustration.
This boy

"By the way, im sorry for causing that." jungkook shyly mumbles, still feeling the size.

"Oh."
"No,no jungkook. Honestly, i dont know, it does that by it self when im turned on." taehyung exclaims sarcastically. Facing the confused kook with an annoyed look.

"Youre turned on?" jungkook innocently yet curiously asks, placing his arms on taehyungs shoulder.

"Oh, no, no im not. It just happens casually. Normally, for everyone." taehyung sassed sarcastically again, but this time he got hit on the head making him hiss.

"Yah! Stop it! Be serious." jungkook angrily demands.

"Look, how can i not? You came out of the shower , then sitting on my lap, then looking oh- all so hot in a manner of seducing, then youre asking me im turned on or not"
"Sometimes i even wonder is it me or you who wants it." the older finishes, shooking his head side to side  disappointingly and letting out a small "tse, tse, tse"

"S-sorry.." jungkook embarrassedly apologizes, finally standing up from his lap. Taehyung oddly found himself doing the same weirdly.

T

his seems like a right time..

They both completely stood up and Taehyung finally decides that its probably the time, he took a big step near the younger and leans his face closer to the shy male.

A/N smut is not mine
im not allowed to write it sooo..
@b3g1ns was really kind and gave me permission to copy one of her vkook oneshots
THANK HER GUYS!
i still cant believe she allow me to do this
I only changed and edited some of it to make it more to my plotline
SO DO NOT THINK i WROTE THIS!!
It was @b3g1ns not me
Thank you so much for helping me out. I was literally having a crisis not knowing what to do
YOU SAVED MY LIFE MAN

Taehyung cradles Jungkook's cheeks softly with his hands,  caressing the smooth skin with the pads of his thumbs
"Let's see where this takes us" he says lowly and smilies warmly.

The older brunette starts off, he pecks Jungkook's forehead, then his cheeks,  and his nose making jungkook let out a breathy light laugh.

What is this
Why is he doing this

With every kiss,  Taehyung lingers near his freshly showered skin and suddenly Jungkook's breath hitches out of nerves.

Taehyung knowing what he is up to

in response,  the older presses more kisses in those same places,  and Jungkooks breathing eventually slows down to a steady rhythm, getting accustomed to Taehyung's lips sweetly peppering his skin, it's a foreign touch that further ignites Junakook's excitement.

Why foreign? Because Jungkook never got kisses on his every detailed face skin but his lip from taehyung.

Hearing Jungkook's breathing even out and seeing the shy smile that comes onto his face.  Tachyung stops his raid of light kisses and runs his hands down lungkook's muscular arms before resting them on his tiny waist.

Jungkook eyes peek up at Taehyung curiously .  The older's eyes pierce deeply into Jungkook's chocolate orbs before trailing down to his lips and back up again,  a silent way of asking for consent. 
Jungkook nods. 
With anticipation and giddy nervousness,  Jungkook watches Taehyung lean closer to him.  The grip on his slim waist tightens a little,  and those same hands nudge him forward. 

I can never get enough of his body.

Slowly,  Jungkook's eyes flutter close as he savors the few seconds before and when their lips finally collide.
Taehyung starts with a peck on Jungkooks lips-short,  satisfying,  and anything but chaste. 

He repeatedly pecks the soft lips as Jungkook's limp arms move on their own.  His hands crawl to Taehyung's chest,  fingers pinching the silk material out of pleasure,  and continue their journey behind Taehyung's neck. 

Taehyung responds to the touch with longer kisses,  grazing his lips skillfully around the younger's, who are moving in sync with his.

After a long journey of trying to figure out how to kiss

They Mastered it now

Luscious and plump,  jungkooks lips are everything Taehyung imagined and more,  and he is getting addicted to his bittersweet taste of raspberry lip balm. 
Another long minute took him in the bathroom is because he wore lip balm, huh?

Jungkook,  also,  is on cloud nine whilst kissing Taehyung.   all he cares about is Taehyung, whose lips are exploring his and making his body feel immeasurable wonders.  Beads of sweat along with wet hair drops trickle down his neckand collect at his chest. 
The insides of his stomach are pooling wildly.

This is new...

Taehyung lets go first, from the makeout session,  his hands  went and cupped around Jungkook's red face as he asks, "Are you okay so far,  Kookie?" 

But instead of jungkook replying,  the shy younger takes the oppurtinity and presses his lips on top of Taehyung's,  catching the older and himself by surprise. 

Soon after,  Taehyung takes control of Jungkook's mouth, again, with his expertised tongue and thick lips. 

Between kisses,  Jungkook's and Taehyung's heavy pants echoes around  their soon to be room only to be muffled when their lips lock again,  more hungrily than before. 

Taehyung swipes his tongue across his bottom lip and nibbles onto it,  hoping to get access to his mouth.  Jungkook immediately grants his wishes and welcomes Taehyung's tongue,  which slides across his teeth and clashes with his tongue in desperation. 

The older's hands then slither from the maknae's bare hips to the back of his tight underwear,  kneading his plump yet soft buttcheeks teasingly.

Naughty

Shocked,  Jungkook bucks his hips forward unintentionally as his moan vibrates into Taehyung's mouth. 

Oh my God bless me..
Those beautiful sounds...

He never even thought that he could ever make that type of sound.

Ahh~ aah

He wanted to scream and say something like are you crazy? W-why would you d-do
tha-that..!? You pervert maniac!

But then he realized
Oh.
We're actually married.

And taehyung has the every fcking right to do whatever he pleases.

I

ts not like they were strangers.
Actually quiet the oppisite.

Nevertheless the act of touching his butt  made him all flushy and embarrassed.

A

nd jungkooks not gonna lie he felt aroused, just a lil'

His fingers stop its threading through Taehyung's soft locks and tug on the clumps of hair instead.

"H-hyung,"  Jungkook mutters breathlessly and shyly. 
Taehyung growls,

"Jump,  baby"

His voice goes a few octaves lower,  giving Jungkook shivers and more of a reason to obey.

It feels right

Already forgetting his embarrassed self

  He wraps his legs around Taehyung's torso and,  once in place,  gets his lips captured once again by the slight taller brunette.

  Still massaging his perfect ass, 
(although taehyung has kinda better ass but who cares he dominant)

Taehyung makes his way to the nearest wall and pushes the younger up against it.

  It hurted quiet a bit, but it was hot.

His lips leave Jungkook's with a pop an action that makes the younger whine-before he plants more delicate sweet smooches along his jawline and up to his ear, suddenly from all the sweetness jungkook received taehyung decides it more need to be adult like, so he started off with licking softly, aerning a sound he deserved and then sucking on his earlobe.

"Ngh...h-hyung" Jungkook whimpers,  his mouth coincidentally next to Taehyung's ear.  His pleading voice makes the older groan and he gropes his bum more aggressively. 

He backs away for a sec, eyebrows somehow furrowed for some reason.

But then he starts to grin devilishly before detaching his face on the crook of jungkooks neck.

"Why dont you call me oppa, like you always do..?"

---

Sorry it was ttooo long so i had to crop the ending out and put it to the other chapter that ill be probably publishing tomorrow

So this ones is a mini finale idk what

something special art or smth for u :)

(drew it like one year ago now i  do much more better)

((im cringing so much the outline i forgot to erase it)
Pls dont pay attention to those
But hey i stopped drawing anime
Now im drawing something like this

Its suga btw
Jhope this
Doesn't Looks so much like him yea

Those are the 2018 update

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

588K 37.7K 110
[ Alpha and Omega A.U ] -SEQUEL TO "Behind Curtains |Jikook|" "Before you go, give me a kiss... and make it last forever.." After many years of bein...
137K 4.1K 26
Taehyung lost his boyfriend five years ago in an accident. He is long over the loss of it and is trying to start new over. He just wants to be happy...
135K 6.7K 33
My Husband thought I'm His Roommate, 'Together with Our son.' 💍 They Were Married For 5years, On The way to Fetch His Family From The Park He met A...
71.9K 3.1K 76
[Completed] Kim Taehyung, now model, five years ago was bullied by someone and was also in a physically toxic relationship with another. he fell in l...