Demons, Demigods and Hunters...

By eatyourhartout

Anna Colt is a semi retired hero. But before she retires she decides to go to Stanford. She meets two brother... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chaper 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Part 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56: Epilogue

Chapter 61

2.6K 100 0
By eatyourhartout

Sam

Sam paced around the little room.

"It shouldn't be taking this long. I should go help." John didn't even look up from the papers spread in front of him.

"Dean's got it. And that Anna Colt is more than competent, if I remember Arizona correctly." He rumbled. Sam ignored him as he continued to pace in frantic circles. John looked up at his youngest son and sighed.

"Sam. I don't think I ever told you this. But the day you born you know what I did?" Sam glanced at his father.

"No."

"I put a hundred bucks into a savings account for you. Did the same thing for your brother. It was a college fund. And every month I put in another hundred dollars." John looked away for a moment, a silent sigh exiting his nose. 'Anyways my point is that this was never the life I wanted for you."

"Then why'd you get so mad when I left?" Sam asked, confused.

"You got to understand son. After your mother passed all I saw was evil. Everywhere. And all I cared about was keeping you boys alive. I wanted you prepared, ready. You see somewhere along the line I, ah, stopped being your father, and I became your drill sergeant. So when you said you wanted to go away to school all I could think about, my only thought was, that you would be alone. Vulnerable. Sam it just never occurred to me what you wanted. I just couldn't accept the fact that you and me, we're just different." Sam chuckled sardonically. He looked away for a moment.

"We're not different, not anymore. With what happened to mom, and Jess. We probably have more in common than just about anyone." John gave his son a sad smile.

"I guess you're right son."

"Dad whatever happened to that college fund?" John gave Sam a long look before answering.

"Spent it on ammo." Sam laughed, shaking his head.

'Typical.' He thought, for once without any sort of malice underneath the thought.

"Anna Colt, huh? All I know is that she was a pretty good hunter, young too." John said casually, leaning back to look at his son. Sam paused, trying to think what to say about their mystery friend. What could he tell his dad? That she came out of retirement to hunt down a demon with them? That she saved their asses a few times, or that they know almost nothing about her? Before he could come up with a good reply the door opened, letting in the sound of Dean and Anna arguing.

"I told you I'm fine Dean. I just pulled the stitches a little! It's not a big deal. You could have been more calm about it. We got the blood didn't we?" She was saying, exasperated. Dean scowled at her. He turned towards his father and brother.

"Next time, we check to make sure she not going to bleed out before I take her places. When we were walking out some little old lady stopped Anna, thought I was beating her up. I can't go anywhere!" He threw his hands up into the air as Anna withdrew the large jar filled with dead man's blood. She set it on the table.

"I'm going to rewrap my bandages. Shake a leg boys, we have some vampires to kill."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 231 12
SPN x MCU Crossover Daughter of a Winchester Book 1 Season Two and Three Clint Barton x OC
72.4K 2.9K 111
[ supernatural -- seasons 1-5 ] SPN Crossover Series: Someone to Stay Something in the Orange I DO NOT own Supernatural, any of the show's characters...
15.5K 861 112
[ supernatural -- seasons 11-15 ] Second Crossover Series: Someone to You Not Strong Enough I Know the End I DO NOT own Supernatural, any of the show...
270 24 5
After Sam left his family to follow his dreams he quickly met Nova Green, a young girl who had fallen on tough times. The man took her in and not lon...