NovaHD Smut One-Shots

Por DomoLuvz

A book of lovely NovaHD smutty one-shots, for all of your perverted NovaHD needs! Más

Intro/Enjoy!
Crawling Back to You
Close the Window.
Spoken Fixation (PT. 1)
I'm Sorry. (Authors Note)
Midnight Snack
A/N: HOLY SHIT I'M SORRY
A/N: Ohmigodimsosorry

Spoken Fixation (PT. 2)

3.2K 56 13
Por DomoLuvz

(Hello! Part 2 is here! Yaaaas! Let's see what happens, shall we? Even though it's already kind of predictable...

P.S: This is kinda long. If you don't have the time or the patience to read all the details, your loss. This is some juicy stuff!)

~~JAMES POV~~

So little Aleks actually does like me? That's good, because it's about time for me to show him how I feel. While I had walked in on him showing his affection to 'me,' he's gonna find out my feelings a different way. I have a feeling we're both going to enjoy this.

I can't help but find amusement in his reactions to my words. It makes me feel a slight victory, knowing that he wants me this much and teasing the living hell out of him. It's a certain fetish of mine, you can say. And oh, how I've always wanted to do this with the beautiful Aleksandr...

"What a great face..." I said, tugging at his chin and embarassing him even further. "You look so vulnerable and cute. So innocent..." I glanced quickly and noticed he was eyeing my jeans like he was gonna kill them. So cute when you're needy, Aleks. "Would you like me to take these off as well?" I shimmied my hips a bit and heard him groan out. Music to my ears...

It's surprising that a usually miserable person can turn so lustful and erotic with just a few touches and teasing words.

"What was that? You want me to keep them on? Okay, then." I spoke and he shoved himself forward, rubbing his erection on my jeans once more. I felt the shock jolt the whole way through me. Through two layers of clothing, he still managed to shake me to my core. But I had to hold back for a little bit. I'm enjoying being a dirty tease far too much...

"Please, James. T-take off your pants..." He blushed and turned his head away again. So tempting, Aleks. You're lucky that I like you and I want this to last a bit longer than five minutes. I willingly followed his orders, unzipping my jeans and pulling them down. I was still on my knees, so I had to stand up to take them the whole way off. Looking down on Aleks now, the carpet looked to be a bit uncomfortable.

"Those too... Your--uh-- boxers." He kept stuttering and trying not to talk too loud. I want to play with him until he's shouting commands at me. For now, a compromise will be made.

"Okay, but you need to get on the bed first." He leaped up and scurried onto the bed faster than you can say 'damn, dude.' And damn dude was right. I never took notice to how hot this Russian was. His skin is perfectly pale, and he was perfectly slender. There was a slight definition of muscle on his body, all of the muscles obviously tense and waiting. His curly brown hair swept slightly over his eyes, being that he hasn't had a haircut for a little while. His lips were parted, and his breaths came out shallow. His manhood was pretty large, but his ass was perfect. I always silently took note of this, but naked in the flesh is just so much sexier. He was completely gorgeous and completely mine.

"Hush, Aleksandr." I smiled as the full use of his name caused him to twitch. I dropped my boxers to the floor and crawled up to him. "If you keep straining yourself like that, you'll cramp up."

"I-I'm not straining myself!" Haha, liar. As soon as I pointed out that he was tense, he relaxed into the mattress.

"Do you want me to touch you, Aleks? Do you want me to feel you... like this?" I sprawled my hands on his stomach and slowly pushed it upwards to his chest, being gentle. I know he doesn't want gentle, and that's my reason for doing so.

"Ah! J-James, a little rougher..."

"What was that?" I still stroked up and down his top half gently, hoping he'd get the message.

"Please! Please James, be rough..." He was talking a bit louder now. We're getting closer to my goal, Aleks. Just keep cooperating. I just hope that I can wait for so long, as well. I did what he said, pushing my hand harder and adding some nails in here or there. He gasped and grabbed the mattress, arching his back off of it whenever I got so close to him down there. If he keeps being so damned provocative, I won't be able to hold off...

"Do you want me to kiss you?" I asked, holding my hand still on his lower stomach. He whined out, high pitched and full of want. I didn't want to wait to hear him answer. I just hope that he notices I do the things he tells me, but I only do them when he tells me.

"Yes... H-here, please..." He seems to be catching on. He's telling me where to kiss without me asking him. He wants me to kiss his neck, seemingly, because once he finished talking, he tipped his head to the side.

I laid on top of him and he wrapped his legs around me. Don't do these things. I won't be able to stop myself if you keep being so damn hot... Bending my head down, I moved my lips all around his neck, searching for that one spot. I soon found it, right in the hollow of his collarbone. He moaned quietly and gingerly held my head to the spot. I eased up a bit, making him realize that holding my head so carefully wouldn't get him anywhere.

I smiled against his skin in triumph as he dug his fingers into my hair and held me firmly still. I licked the spot harshly and proceeded to bite it. As my teeth closed on the spot, Aleks yelled out, his voice full of pleasure. I moaned in return, loving how he sounded. I continued to nibble at the little sweet spot and he was soon gasping. He's gonna tell me to do something else soon...

"Jamie..." We both froze for a second. Had he just given me a nickname? Man, was it hot, though. I want him to keep saying it.

"Keep calling me that, Aleksandr..."

"Jamie," He moaned, "...let me suck you" I gasped at the request and at the wave of arousal sent through me from said words. He wiggled out from underneath me and left me sitting there, astounded as he went to get on all fours and brought his mouth down to me.

While the top parts of him went down, the bottom parts when up. God dammit, his ass was so fucking perfect... He was just staring at my large hard-on in awe, as if he never expected that he would ever see such a thing in his life. As he was distracted, I quietly spat on my fingers and reached behind him. As I inserted one finger, he moaned out and closed his lips around me.

Shit! He bobbed up then down, going down a bit more for every time he went up. After about a minute, he had me fully in his throat. I didn't want to cum, no, that needs to be saved. We both just need a little preparation. I stuck a second finger in him and moaned loudly as his voice vibrated me. It sounded so lovely. To hear his voice muffled by my dick was such a turn on, it almost sent me over. So I had to pull my fingers out and force him off of me. He whined in protest as he sat there like an obedient puppy. I trailed my eyes all over his body once more, admiring him for maybe the fiftieth time.

"J-Jamie... Can you fuck me from underneath?" He looked up to me with such big, brown, puppy dog eyes. I laid down and he took that as a yes as he crawled to me. He sat on top of me and placed his hands on my chest. I looked up at him, this time being the needy one. He obviously saw this, and his eyes lit up. He seemed to have an idea.

What is he gonna do...?

~~ALEKS POV~~

I remember how earlier I was sucking on my fingers, pretending to seduce the James that wasn't there. Well, now he's here. And now's my chance to do a bit of teasing myself. I dragged my hand up my body and tangled it in my hair, arching my back and tipping my head, giving him a good view. I heard his muffled groan and I felt him twitch against my ass.

With my other hand, I took two fingers into my mouth and tried to give him the most seductive look I could muster. I heard him growl quietly and he latched his hands onto my hips, tipping me backwards to where I was under him with my legs wrapped around him. He was on his knees, and I was still surprised at how strong he really was.

"I'll fuck you just like this. I'll fuck you like this for as long as I want. I'm going to ravish you, Aleksandr. I'm gonna drain you until I'm satisfied." He spoke harshly, placing his tip at my entrance. I moaned loudly. He was finally granting my wish of being aggressive! All it took was a little push from me, and that was all. This will be so great, so perfect, and I won't be able to walk tomorrow...

"Do you want me to shove this in you? Do you want me to stir you all up, Aleks?" God, why is he always so shameless? If I tell him what I want, will he get to it already? Oh man, this is gonna be embarrassing...

"Yes! James, yes, please! I'm begging you! I can't wait anymore! Shove your huge cock in me! Fuck me until this bed breaks!" Oh, no. I think I pushed him too far. He's not gonna ask consent.  I am not gonna regret this, either.

He sheathed himself inside of me quickly, making us both yell out. One yell was pleasure, and one was intertwined with pain. I was thoroughly stretched before this, but his dick is huge! It's still painful. He yanked out again and pushed back in, taking his time, hard but slow. I was soon getting used to his size and this feeling.

"Oh, fuck! There! Keep it there, Jamie, pound me there!" I felt him brush the spot that I had touched earlier, and I was sent into a frenzy. My loud yells and sexual words were turning him on so obviously. He slammed into me even harder every time I spoke, so now I know how to have my ways with him. I just need to tell him what I want. He has some verbal fetish or something...

My toes were curled, and by now my body has turned numb towards any sensation that isn't pleasure. My mind has gone completely blank, as all I can think of is James. I can't hear anything but the sounds of arousal pouring out from both of us. This was heaven. This was euphoria. This was bliss.

A warm, tingling sensation began to build in my lower region. I know this feeling all too well, but my rise is coming stronger and more intense now that I'm actually with the man I love. I know he's feeling it, too. He has become sloppy and his noises have gotten increasingly louder.

"Ah~! James! Cum inside of me! Please! Fill me up!"  Those were the only words  I could get out before a nervwracking orgasm coursed through me, making me explode all over the both of us.

"Fuck! ALEKS!!" James screamed, louder than I have ever heard him scream. Even in his rage videos, he has never yelled so loud. I could barely emit a sound. I just laid there, stunned as he pulled out and rolled over next to me. I twitched one more time, then rolled to my right to face him.

"You don't know how long I've waited for that. I love you, James." I blushed saying the last words, and he surprisingly had the energy to laugh.

"You're so cute, Aleks. And I love you too." He kissed me on the forehead, I snuggled into his chest, and we both slept the deepest and the most peaceful sleep we have ever known.

(I'm so sorry this took so long. I know you've been waiting, and I thank you so much for not hating me or rushing me. I hope you enjoyed this. It was extremely long, I know. Buuut I believe it was worth it :) So, until the next one-shot, Darlings. Love you! <3-Domo)

Seguir leyendo