Demons, Demigods and Hunters...

By eatyourhartout

Anna Colt is a semi retired hero. But before she retires she decides to go to Stanford. She meets two brother... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chaper 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Part 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56: Epilogue

Chapter 14

5.4K 174 5
By eatyourhartout

Dean

Dean watched her leave the room, closing the door gently. He started towards her trunk. Pulling out his lock picks, he started to work on the padlock.

"Dean, what are you doing?" Sam asked.

"What does it look like I'm doing? She said this was everything. We know next to nothing about this chick. You told me you met her over the summer. We've got to know if we can trust her. Besides she hid the really good booze inside." Sam shook his head in disappointment.

"I don't know that much about her; but Anna is good people. Leave it alone." Dean gritted his teeth, the tumblers refusing to budge. He steadfastly worked on the lock, ignoring his brother. Sam sighed in defeat.

"Fine, but I am going to shower. I don't want to smell like smoke anymore." Sam left the room. Dean kept going on the lock.

"Hey! What are you doing!" Dean instinctively lashes out. A small, olive toned hand catches his fist in a surprisingly strong grip. What looks like a eighteen year old kid with black floppy hair and dark eyes is glaring at him. Something about the kid is unsettling.

"Nico?" Anna walks into the room after him. The kid turns around, a guilty look flashing across his face. It eases the tension that had begun to condense in his stomach. Dean stands up quickly, shoving his lock picks back into his pocket.

"Blu, why are there *Θνητός hunters stinking of smoke in your apartment?" The kid asked quietly.

"Nico, what are you doing here? I just hung up with...' Anna glanced at Dean, 'Mr. Brunner. He was going to send someone from Reyna's side of the family to pick it up."

"I came to check in with you. You're supposed to be retired. I don't want you dragged back into everything just because Mr. Brunner is paranoid! You could die Blu!" Nico looked angry while Anna looked sad. Dean felt as though he was intruding on something private.

He also didn't miss that they were having two conversations at once, one of which Dean was not supposed to understand. It was also the exact opposite conversation he recently had with his own brother. Dean shifted his feet uncomfortably.

*"This is my responsibility Nico, and you know it. E tornato, Nico. I demoni cammineranno oltre il velo se non li fermo. Questi sono bravi uomini, anche per i cacciatori. Gli dei l'hanno decretato, quindi deve essere fatto. Non ho altra scelta." Anna switched to another language, her mouth smoothly rolling over the rhythmic syllables of the foreign language.

*"Morirai." Nico said shortly. Anna shrugged, and stepped forward, hugging the kid.

*"I know Nico. I've accepted it a long time ago. Ti amo piccolo fratellino." Nico returned Anna's hug tightly.

*"Ti amo grande sorella. Stai attento." Nico released Anna. He marched across the room to where Dean still stood.

"You," Nico stabbed a finger into Dean's chest. "You keep my sister alive you hear? Last time she ran with Θνητός hunters she almost died. I don't want to bury another member of my family." Dean was nodded.

'Sister?'

Anna's eyes were an icy grey, sharp and clear in her tanned face. Nico's were so dark they were nearly black; and they were angry in his olive toned skin. Her hair was a warm dark brunette with large natural curls, while Nico's was straight and black. The only resemblance he could find was the way they moved. They both behaved like predators. Fluid, powerful, dangerous. Alert, wary and careful. But he recognized the same protective instinct burning in both of their eyes. It was the same one he had whenever he'd driven up to California to make sure not a single monster, ghost, ghoul, or other creature of the night got within a hundred miles of his baby brother. The same one that he wore now, as he was desperate to find his dad, and to protect Sammy from the demon that had killed their mom, and Sammy's girlfriend. He nodded at the kid.

"I get it kid. I'll take care of her." Nico nodded and picked up the trunk before walking out the door without looking at Anna again. Anna's expression crumpled at the angry dismissal from her brother. He recognized that look too. He'd worn it every time the door had opened and it wasn't Sam walking his lanky ass back through it after he had left. Or every time his phone rang and it wasn't his dad on the line.

"He and I adopted each other. That's why we don't look anything alike." She answered his silent question before walking into her room without a backwards glance. Dean slumped into the couch, empty whiskey glass in hand.

He ran a hand over his face.

'What the hell have Sammy and I gotten ourselves into?'

.................................................................................................

Translations:

*mortal

(Greek)

*It has returned Nico. Demons will walk beyond the veil if I don't stop them. The gods have decreed it, so must be done. I have no other choice.
*You will die
*I love you little brother
*I love you big sister. Be careful.

(Italian)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166 6 9
After Katherine lost her dad, Dean and Sam made a promise to keep Katherine safe till Katherine biologic parents turn her into a vampire and she is g...
28 0 3
In which Annie joins the Winchesters on their journey... dean winchester x oc book 1 s1e20 - s2e22
1K 31 10
Dean Winchester and Magnolia Jupiter never got along. It all started when they were kids, the annoyance intensifying as they reached adulthood. Howev...
6.3K 348 14
❝Things don't quite seem to work out for us, do they?❞ ❝It never does for people like us.❞ . . β€’ β˜† . Β° .β€’ -ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-Β°:. *β‚Š Β° . Adelaide Booker and...