Good Girls Are Bad Girls That...

By chloex

Gwen Matthews is a quick-witted, feisty 17-year-old, the exact thing Kyle Reece- the son of the fourth riches... More

Chapter 1: The Man Eating Dog
Chapter 2: Never Liked Her Anyway
Chapter 3: Corny Chat Up Lines
Chapter 4: The Evil Child
Chapter 5: Dracuwoman and Gwenpee
Chapter 6: High School
Chapter 7: Game On
Chapter 8: The Encounter
Chapter 9: Go die Kyle Reece!
Chapter 10: Ice Cream Snow Balls
Chapter 11: My Evil Plan
Chapter 12: My Awesome Ninja Moves
Chapter 13: Trouble With A Capital T
Chapter 14: The Cops
Chapter 15: Chocolate Spread
Chapter 16: Let The Party Begin
Chapter 17: Heartless Bitches
Chapter 18: She Thought He Was A Stripper...
Chapter 19: Don't Get Mad...Get Even
Chapter 20: Blue.
Chapter 21: Awkward Turtle
Chapter 22: An Eventful Weekend
Chapter 23: On The Job
Chapter 24: It's a Bomb!
Chapter 25: He Did It On Purpose!
Chapter 26: Run Baby Run
Chapter 27: Who oh Who Could it be...
Chapter 28: Burn Baby Burn
Chapter 29: He Has Never Given To Charity.
Can you believe this???
Chapter 30: A Day with Gwen and Kyle...
Chapter 31: Get ready, Taylor's leaving!
Chapter 32: Depressed.
Chapter 33: Press That Button.
Chapter 34: Spiderman? What happened to Superman, Batman and Robin?
Chapter 35: Where Are We Going?
Chapter 36: It Bit Me.
Chapter 37: Snip Snip!
Chapter 38: I choose you Gweneviere! (This isn't Pokémon you know)
Chapter 39: Finding my Romeo and playing with Action Figures.
Chapter 40: Scrip's, death lists and Restaurants = my life.
Chapter 41: Ice sculpture=.........
Chapter 42: A day out with the guys.
Chapter 43: The punishment!
Chapter 44: Take a picture
Chapter 45: Playing Dress Up
Chapter 46: Gwen and Kyle Adventure In The Kitchen!
Chapter 47: it's Kyle!
Chapter 48: Bonding.
Chapter 50: Romeo and Juliet.
Chapter 51: Hunting for Dale
Chapter 52: The Hospital.
Chapter 53: Hunting for answers.
Chapter 54: To ride with a cow (beast).
Chapter 55: The Carnival (Part 1)
Chapter 56: The Carnival (Part 2)
Chapter 57: Big splashes and weird guys.
Chapter 58: Teachers and expensive houses!
Chapter 59: The mom!
Chapter 60: Heartbroken.
Chapter 61: Never get Taylor drunk.
Chapter 62: A flashback.
Chapter 63: Packing and the Christmas party- Part 1.
Chapter 64: The Party part 2!
Chapter 65: The Airport.
Chapter 66: The flight
Chapter 67: Jackson Hole.
Chapter 68: Settling in and Long, Lonely Nights.
Chapter 69: Let's ski.
Chapter 70: Bracelet's
Chapter 71: The Truth and a crazy ass bitch.
Chapter 72: A Crazy Ass Bitch.
Chapter 73: Recovery
Extra Chapters

Chapter 49: Be with you and Mr. Fish

36K 475 59
By chloex

Chapter 49: Be with you and Mr. Fish

“Gwen, Gwen!” someone hissed in my ear.

Someone hissed…wait, hissed don't snakes hiss? Holy cow there’s a snake in my bed! Panicked, I thrashed to turn around and get away from it.

As I wildly began to escape my hand came into contact with the ‘snake’. My erratic heartbeat missed a beat when it moved and let out a curse word. Holy. Fucking. Shit. There is a talking snake in my bed, a talking snake! 

Wait, hold up Gwen, snakes don't talk.

I stopped moving to catch sight of whoever or whatever was in my bed with me. As they moved, small squeaks came from them. 

My answers where clear when a familiar voice hissed, “What the hell.” making me freeze and my eyes widen. It was in fact, not a hissing, squeaking snake.  

I leaned over my fingers fumbling for the lamp switch, I cringed when something fell on the floor that sounded a lot like my alarm clock. I finally managed to locate the light switch and as soon as it turned on I was left blind , my eyes filling with water from the sudden light. I squinted, waiting for my eyes to adjust.

I really need to eat more carrots, that way I wouldn't have to turn on the light and  I would be able to see in the dark.

As soon as my eyes adjusted I turned my sleepy eyes towards the intruder. “Kyle, what are you doing here?”  I asked,  looking around sleepily for Taylor who  had disappeared. I yawned and looked down at the floor where my alarm clock had landed, I caught sight of the time, my eyes widened and I looked from the alarm to Kyle. Its  bloody quarter to four? Is he crazy?

Then, it all came back to me, a few hours ago Kyle’s dad had told me that he was sending Kyle to Dubai to turn himself into a mini robot of himself, which was equivalent to a money grabbing bitch.

I ran a hand through my hair and glanced at him, my hair still had a slight dampness. Sleep was not an option for me, Taylor had drifted off to sleep leaving me to my thoughts and in the end, I decided the shower was the only place where I could shed my tears.

Kyle was looking at me a hand plastered to his cheek.

“Look, Kyle I'm sor-” I began my eyes beginning to water as i was ready to pour my heart out and ask for his forgiveness.

“No time, we got to go!” he whispered, cutting me off.

Wait, did this bitch just cut me of when I was about to give an important speech?

“Go, go where?” I frowned, trying to clear my confusion as I questioned him.

His leather jackets hugged his figure and when he moved I could see he was wearing a dark grey t-shirt that fit him snugly. I looked at his jeans and knew if I pulled his top up, they would be hanging of his hips. His hair was messy and his eyes wide showing he hadn’t got any sleep, at least he knew how I felt.

Trying not to lick my lips, I kept my eyes on his.

“I can’t tell you where, it’s a surprise.” He held his hand out for me to take. I took it standing up.

“Kyle. We need to talk about Duba-” once again, he cut me off by placed his figure over my lip, trailing my bottom lip.

“Shhh, not yet.” He told me his eyes on my lips.

For a moment, I thought he was going to kiss me but he pulled back and sent me in the direction of my closet.

“Where are we going at a time like this?”  I asked looking over my shoulder; I clicked the light on in the corset and looked at my mess of what I called clothes.

“Wear a dress; it’s going to be warm.”  He called his voice rising up a notch.

“A dress?”

“Yeah, a summer dress or something like that.” he whispered and I could mentally see him shrugging.

I shuffled through and settled with a white lace dress that came to the middle of my thigh. Snatching some underwear out of the draw and pulling everything on in a minimum of seconds that would have out ninjas to shame, it was in case Kyle decided to be a pervert and peek. I added a small brown belt that went under my bust and to top it off a jean jacket that fit me snugly.

Ruffling my hair as I walked out I smiled and grabbed my phone.

“So, where we going?” I asked and coughed when he continued staring. “Kyle.”  He smiled creepily, snapping out of it.

He was totally undressing me with his eyes, I rolled my eyes and followed him as he creaked open my door. Before following him, I slipped on a pair of ballet flats and met him at the top of the stairs.

“I have a surprise for you.” I had to strain my ears to listen to what he had said.

I frowned ad silently followed him down the steps “What is it?”  I whispered back.

He shrugged and the thought of pushing him down the stairs crossed my mind, let me highlight the word crossed for you guys.

We made our way down silently and when we got to the bottom I noticed Kyle veering off to the left where a little desk lay that held my aunts and my essentials such as keys and bill books. I bet you are asking who the hell book there car keys near the door?

The answer is…my bloody aunt.

I squinted in the dark and heard a clutter of objects as he picked something up. It was too dark and when the door opened and an owl hooted I screamed in Kyle's ear.

“Jesus Christ! It’s a bloody owl Gwen!” he hissed back to me.

“Why does it sound so scary?” I asked closing the door behind me.

“It’s not scary, it’s just an owl tweeting.”

“Owl’s don’t tweet, they oooh and they are scary they can turn their head the whole way around! Imagine trying to play statues with that.” As I spoke, I hadn’t realized we had stopped at the end of the path where something that looked rather like a motorbike stood.

“What’s this?” I asked my excitement growing.

“This,” he said pointing to the bike “Is a Yamaha R6.” He slapped the seat and his teeth gleamed in the moonlight.

Well, at least I know he has teeth that glow in the dark.

“When did you get this?” I said running my hands over the leather of the seat. It felt cool beneath my hands.

Without looking at him, I knew he shrugged “It was back at my dad’s and I thought I would bring it back with me.”

I ran my hands over the bars and my hands lingered on the throttle.

“So, where going for a ride?” I asked smiling at him; the moment was ruined when the wind blew, blowing my hair in my face and some getting stuck in-between my lips.

Before I could brush it away, Kyle did it for me tucking the strands behind my ear. He ran his hand along my cheek before everything went black. I sucked in a sharp breath thinking someone was going to kidnap me when I realized I could see and Kyle had just put a helmet over my head.

Someone puts a helmet over your head in the dark and you think someone is trying to kidnap you? Seriously Gwen, get a grip.

Yeah, I was talking to myself telling me- I mean myself that I need to get a grip.

I could still see him smiling as he fiddled with my helmet and placed his own on. His leather jacket made funny squeaking noises as he moved to get on the bike. Once he was on, he offered a hand to me which I took and climbed over with little effort.

I tucked my dress underneath me so there was no chance that when we accelerated that the whole road would have a full view of my bum.

I bet you 10 dollars that you have mental images right now. Am I right? Tell me I'm right, right?

I rapped my arms around Kyle my helmet almost touching his.

“Ready?” he shouted and I smiled so big my face began to ache.

“Hell yeah!” I shouted back and the beautiful machine underneath us roared to life. I gave a little squeak of excitement when it accelerated forward causing my stomach to do flip-flops.

Forty five minutes later I was staring opened mouthed at the rising sun. My helmet was off and in my hand, the other holding on to Kyle leather jacket as Kyle navigated us along the path of the sea. It was breathtaking and I had no clue where the sky and the sea parted. The air smelt clean and fresh and the road were deserted apart from the occasional businessmen and women who was starting their business up across the sea front. The gulls circled in packs taking over the sky as they scavenged for food.

I smiled as a  memory began resurfacing, it was of me and my dad when i was 5. A sea gull had tried to steal ice cream and as it had made a grab for it, I shoved my ice cream into its face. The sea gull had dropped off the wall like a rock and hit the floor. The ice cream covering its face. It recovered eventually and I had never seen a sea gull ever again. It might be the fact that I hadn’t been back to the sea since, my dad never had any time, it was all work, work and guess what? Even more work.

My body jerked forward as the Yamaha came to a sudden halt. Kyle removed his helmet and turned to look at me.

“It’s beautiful isn’t it?” he asked and I smiled.

 “Yeah. It’s flipping amazing.” I said looking over at the sunrise again.

“Come on lets go explore.” He said and with his help, I climbed of the bike and began to shake my legs out.

Man, sitting on a bike for 45 minutes kills your butt and your legs. Somebody could come along and slap my ass and I wouldn’t even feel it. Even better I could fall of a building and land on my ass and I wouldn’t feel it.

Okay, maybe the whole building think would hurt, a lot.

Grabbing Kyle's hand, I realized that we had stopped at the top of steps that lead down to the beach.

Slipping my ballet flats off with one hand, I picked them up and practically bounded down into the sand pulling Kyle with me.

Ohmygod I am standing in sand! I feel like a little kid again.

I smiled at Kyle and kicked my way through the sand.

“This is amazing.” I breathed smiling at him.

He smiled back his hand squeezing mine “I knew you would like it.” He said.

Looking around I watched the waves that where retreating. The sound of the bubbles bubbling over as it crashed over into white foam. It made a roaring sound as it landed. I inhaled the seas salt filing my nostrils and with every breath my nose began to hurt.

“I want to show you something.” Kyle pulled my hand and I followed behind him looking at his footprints in the sand.

I know, I'm sad.

I waved to the random people that worked past with their dogs. Half of them gave me strange looks while others gave a tired wave and was most probably wondering why teenagers where walking out here so early in the morning.

Kyle led us to some rocks and at the far end; I could hear the waves angrily attack the rocks.

 He held my hand as we walked over them like stepping stones. When I realized he was taking us to the highest one I heaved a sigh and clung on tightly, it would be my luck that I fell and broke my leg. Obviously, Kyle would get the blame.

“Ouch, Gwen you stood on my foot.” Kyle hissed and I smiled slightly.

“Sorry, I didn’t want to stand on that one it looked like it would eat me.”

“It’s a rock.” He stated pulling me forward again.

“That doesn’t make a difference what if it came alive and ate my foot?” I questioned.

Kyle shook his head not looking at me “What? Look at 'The Wizard Of Oz' the  rocks came alive in that.” I pointed out and he laughed.

Kyle's eyes knitted together and he shook his head a slight smile pulling at his lips. “She was in a magical world, Gwen.”

Yeah, I guess he was right but I could dream, right?

After a few more steps we were on the top rock and Kyle shuffled over to make room for me. He sat down and I sat next to him so close I was practically on his lap.

When I looked forward, I gasped. The sun was almost half way up and it looked huge.

I half expected a witch to ride past cackling. That’s what happens in the moves, oh wait that’s at nighttime. Darn.

Smiling I leaned against Kyle and his arm went around me. You know what would make this perfect. A doughnut, a nice warm sugary doughnut, yum!

“Hey Kyle, what did the sea say to the sand?” I asked him.

“Uh, I don’t know.” He said looking at me strangely.

“Nothing, it just waved.” I said laughing at me own joke.

“You’re sad.”

“Ah, come on don’t be such a beach.” Again, I laughed at my own joke. He chuckled and we both turned to admire the beauty of the sunset.

We sat in silent until Kyle spoke up.

“Gwen, about Dubai” I stiffened and hoped he didn’t notice.

“Wait, Kyle I have something to say. You don’t have to explain yourself it’s okay if you want to go, you should, it’s what you have been training for since you was little, right? It will be the beginning of your life.” I rushed out trying not to cry.

“Gwen,” Kyle voice was like honey; I didn’t look at him to scared that he would see my tears.

“Gwen.” he repeated and grabbed my chin turning so I was looking at him.

He looked beautiful in the light of the sunrise and I swallowed my tears “I don’t want to go to Dubai.” He finished his eyes searching mine.

“You don’t?” I breathed so quiet that I though he didn’t hear.

“I don’t. You of all people should have known that by now.” He said and I smiled sadly.
“Why didn’t you tell me that you didn’t want to go?” I asked.
“Just because I don’t want to go doesn’t mean that I'm not going.” He smiled sadly and I turned facing him dead on.

What does he mean? Is he saying he has to go? “What do you mean?” I asked confused.

“My dad is a powerful man, Gwen. of course I don’t want to go to Dubai, I can put up a fight but if my dad wants me to go there is no way I can win against such a man like him.”

“Are you saying he would force you?” I whispered.

“He can try.” Kyle said shrugging as if he had done this before.

“My dad is a very persistent man and if he wants something he knows he can get it. As I told you once before my dad wants me for one thing and one thing only, to be the heir of his company. I managed to escape from home where I constantly had to do everything right.  I had to live up to his expectations. That’s why before I met you I was used to getting what I want…until you came along and I began to realize that I should have a choice to do what I want, go where I want and be with who I want.” He smiled and I smiled with him.

“I'm not going to Dubai, not without force anyway.” He finished and I frowned.

“Would he use force?” I asked and he nodded.

My mouth fell open “I won’t let him, he would have to get through me first!” I said making him smile.

“Your just too cute.” His arms around me tightened.

Had he just called me cute?

“Hey, together we could kick ass, we would be unstoppable.” I raised my hand in the air making him laugh.

“We do make a great team.”

“Great?” I asked offended. “Don’t you mean brilliant?” he chuckled his chest vibrating against my back.

“Yeah, we certainly do.” I smiled up at him and he bend down placing his lips to mine when he pulled back he began a verse I knew so well,

“ If I profane with my unworthiest hand
This holy shrine, the gentle fine is this:
My lips, two blushing pilgrims, ready stand
To smooth that rough touch with a tender kiss.”

I smiled and the words rolled of my tong,” the words rolled of his tong as if he was made to play the part. I couldn’t stop the shiver of pleasure that ran through me as I watched his lips move, pronouncing each word perfectly. When he finished I could imagine the book in front of me and began my own verse from the book Romeo and Juliet.

“ Good pilgrim, you do wrong your hand too much,

Which mannerly devotion shows in this;

For saints have hands that pilgrims' hands do touch,

And palm to palm-”-he cut me off by pressing his lips to mine; I sighed in happiness and felt myself melt against him. When he pulled back, I smiled and glanced over at the sunrise. The sun was almost up now looking more beautiful than ever.

 “Gwen?”

“Hmm?” I said looking at the sun a smile on my face.

“I love you.” My surprised eyes flew to his.

I knew I loved Kyle but this had been the first time he had actually said it aloud and if was like telling a fat kid that you had just brought them a candy store. My stomach felt giddy and I felt like I was on air.

I touched my lips to his and smiled at him “I love you too.”

“Listen old man, it still counts it just rolled out!” I pointed at the old man on the opposite side of the counter.

“Young lady, the ball bounced out, which means you hit it too hard. You lost, get over it.”  He said and my mouth fell open.

“Nope, you tipped it I saw you!”

“Oh, now she can’t even take loosing.” He looked around.

“Loosing? Oh hell no, you tipped it!” I slammed my hand down on the table and people turned to look.

“Are you delusional or maybe you are going blind.”

“Me going blind, says the man who is wearing glasses the same size as his head. Man, if you weren’t old…I would.” I tried to think of something to say that wasn’t as threatening, I didn’t want the old guy to have an heart attack now.

“Come at me.” He said and I frowned.

Come at me? This old man is like ninety and he’s using slang words of this century. “Oh if only I could but you’re hip might pop out of place and what if you try to bite me? Your false teeth might fall out.” I rushed out and he gasped.

“These teeth are all real thank you very much.”

“Real? Yeah right, I bet there as fake as Katie Prices breast.” I shouted back and people around me have me a look of ‘oh those are totally fake!’.

If had all kicked off when Kyle had gone off to buy us a can of coke. After seeing a man shouting “throw five balls in the tub and win a goldfish”, I couldn’t resist and had to have a go. But, on the fifth ball that I was throwing landed in the tub and suddenly rolled back out. Where was the man? Standing next to it but not to close that he could have touch the tub. Okay, he didn’t even touch the tub but I really wanted a goldfish! Don’t do that face at me! You would have done the same if you really wanted something.

“How dare you!”

“Just give me the goldfish and I won’t go around telling everyone that you tried to cheat them out of winning a fish.” I said and smiled in satisfaction when he handed the goldfish over to me.

The goldfish was a bright orange and I could see it as clear as day through the translucent bag that was filled halfway full with water. The bag was tied with a tight knot at the top.

“You’ll most probably kill it anyway.” He huffed and turned back to his shouting.

I smiled as Kyle made his way back to me two cans of coke in his hand.

“Kyle, look what I won, I won a goldfish.” I held the bag up to show him the unfazed goldfish.

“How’d you do that?” he asked and I shrugged.

“I have perfect aim.” I told him in a mischievous voice that made him look at me funny.

“You know, when we go home on the Yamaha the fish will look like it  just got shot out of an air cannon.”  He pointed out, my smile dropped and I looked at the fish.

“Ah, don’t worry little fish, you won’t look like that it will be like going on a roller coaster.” I told the goldfish that didn’t even look like it was bothered by anything. It had most probably already forgotten everything I had said.

“Come on fish, let’s take a look at the water.” I grabbed Kyle's hand that was not being used by the cans of coke. I dragged him back to the beach where we had been watching the sunset 9 hours ago. It was now 2:15 and the sun was in its shinning glory causing a light sheet of sweat to spread across my skin.

Kyle's jacket was slung over his arm and I let go before heading towards the waves.

Kyle sat down, puling something out of his pocket that looked like the Romeo and Juliet script.

Of course, he looked gorgeous, his jeans had been rolled up and his leather jacket was slung next to him. The slight breeze rustled his hair and I noticed the sun had brought the blond out in it making it look like he had an halo.

Yeah right a halo!

I smiled and put the handle of the fish bag into my mouth and scooped up some salt water in my cupped hands.

Now, I guess you can guess what I was going to do. I walked back my feet wobbling everywhere as I attempted to keep the little cup of water in my hands…well in my hands, really.

Its fricking impossible by the time I got back there were a few droplets left.

Oh yeah, because that is going to work Gwen!

“Kyle.” My voice came out muffled from the bag in my mouth.

When he looked up, I threw the remaining amount of water at him with a satisfied, muffled ‘yahhh’.

He bent his head down his hands going to his eyes.

“Ah, my eyes.” He said pain clear in his voice.

My mouth fell open and I managed to catch the fish before it splattered against the floor like a water-balloon.

“Oh sweet Jesus. Kyle, I'm sorry I didn’t mean to get in your eyes. Can you see? Do you want me to get an ambulance, what about the fire brigade, the FBI?” I said in a rush, I went to bend over him and screamed when he jumped up roaring.

Yeah, you head me, he was roaring. 

I screeched when he made a grab for me. The little alien, there was nothing wrong with his eyes.

I laugh as I ran heading towards the sea. I picked up speed when I realized he was hot on my heels.

Laughing I veered right, that’s where it all went wrong. A man riding his bike had to swerve to miss me riding into the sea. At that time, Kyle had jumped grabbing my legs and sending me to the ground. I landed with a thump. But wait, that wasn’t the worst part, water had splattered into my face and I realized the bag that held the goldfish had exploded.

“Fish! No my little fish!” I screamed pulling my legs out of Kyle grasp and looking for my little gold fish.

“Fish come back, Kyle search for Mr. Fish, quick!” my arms flapped around as I searched for it.

And then I spotted it, it was flapping towards the monstrous waves.

“Fish, fish. Here fishy fishy.” I said running to get to it.

“Gwen, let it go into the sea, it’s not going to survive anyway.”

“That’s a horrible thing to say to Mr. Fish.”  I said watching the fish jump and flap around in the small puddle of water.

“Are you trying to kill me?!” the man who had rode off into the waves came out of the water his bike dragging behind him.

“Excuse me?” Kyle and I asked at the same time.

“Your Girlfriend just ran out of nowhere.” He raged and I raised an eyebrow.

“Could you stop right there?” I told him, as he got closer.

He didn’t instead he sped up and before I could stop him he took another step his face flushed red.

Then, all hell broke loose…he had just stood on Mr. Fish.

 Are you ready for the next chapter? Its act 1 scene 1, its Romeo And Juliet! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

330K 9K 30
Beatrice hates school, and everyone in it. she has one friend, her names Mags. other then that she is a loner. she doesn't mind entirely though becau...
3.1K 117 32
~Everything in life comes with a price~ I'm Grace Sapphire Rogers, 17 years old, a senior in High School of California ........... Talk about drama a...
267K 9.8K 18
My dad kept on telling me that being a nerd isn't a bad thing and that I'm on the right track but I'm positive that being terrorized in the halls dai...
85.6K 3.1K 42
Emma Carpenter is a classic example of a nerd. She does her homework, gets straight A's, reads all the time, and never gets in trouble. Then one day...