Uncharted with One Direction...

By Swissgirl10

One morning I almost drowned. That simple action alone forced me into meeting these people I had never heard... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.

Chapter 14.

3.9K 74 53
By Swissgirl10

What the hell?!

Where did-

How did he-

“That’s mine!” I said looking at him.

“Really? Then what do the letters ‘S.N.’ stand for?” he asked curiously.

“Scott Noah. It’s my brother’s name. It was given to me by him right before he passed.” I said. His eyes widened but he didn’t move closer to me.

“What?!” he asked.

“Yeah that was my brothers. Can I have it back?”

“Um yeah sure.” I was about to grab it when he said “Turn around Thief.”

I raised an eyebrow at him but turned around moving in front of him swiftly.

I lifted up my hair and I felt cool metal against my skin. I dropped my hair and leaned back against Zayn in the V of his legs.

That was a perfect moment.

“Do you think we’ll ever leave?” I asked looking out into the ocean.

“I don’t know Thief….I don’t know.”

We fell asleep after we talked some more.

“Aww how cute. I wish we had a camera to savor the moment and upload to Twitter.” Someone said. “Wait I think I saw an iPhone in one of the bags.” They continued on.

I was fading in and out of sleep.

“Hey look no pass code Harry! Camera app and…done now I have three new pictures to share when we get back.”

I kept my eyes closed but shifted slightly. I was on top of someone.

Okay brain think, what happened last night?

“What is she wearing?” I think Louis said. I’m also pretty sure it was him talking from before to.

“I don’t know, I wonder where she got it from.”

“Go. Away. Now.” I said into someone’s chest. I was lying face down.

Hey at least they were warm.

“What did they do last night?” I think Harry asked.

I open my eyes and lift up my head to see Zayn sleeping soundly while holding me in his arms.

“What the hell?” I say confused a bit.

All I hear is a loud painful noise coming from someone.

I fall off of Zayn landing in the sand next to him. He moves in his sleep and he finds my body pulling me easily closer to him.

“Um, help!?” I ask Louis and Harry who are standing above me.

“Okay.” They say as the venture off to do god knows what. I don’t see anything due to being crushed against Zayn.

But I do hear water and the ocean not far away.

I move my legs and realize that the bottom half of the two of us is in the ocean.

I guess the tide came in.

In a split second I’m drenched completely and Zayn is wide awake now; in a pretty pissed off mood to be exact.

He lets go of me and I take the chance to jump up and run to whoever yelled out in pain.

I run to the tree line to see Niall lying surrounded in blankets and things, shivering and moaning.

“What happened?!” I ask Liam who is crouched over him. He looks up and he shakes his head.

“I don’t know we just woke up to hear him crying and groaning and he was saying that he was cold and I don’t know!” Liam stands up with me.

“Is he allergic to anything?” I say crouching down where Liam was.

“No I don’t think so.”

“Did he eat anything funny?”

“Just the food we ate yesterday.”

“Dragon fruit? Is he allergic to that you think?” I say putting my hand on his forehead.

Niall gasps loudly holding onto my hand. I nearly fall over since he pulls on it. I stay in an awkward position since Liam is holding me up right.

“Niall why are you holding onto my hand?” I say like he’s a little kid with a cold.

“Its. So. Warm.” He says shuddering.

“Well I gotta let go now so-”

“NO! Don’t leave me!” he says pleading with me.

“What’s going on over here?” I hear someone say.

“Niall is having an allergic reaction to the dragon fruits.” I say standing up and looking at the owner of the voice.

It was Zayn. He was covered in muddy sand and sea water.

Louis and Harry stood in back of him with the same look.

This is pretty funny.

“Louis did you take pictures of me when I was sleeping?” I say remembering what previously happened.

“What? No…” he says looking down while crossing his arms over his chest.

“Louis…” I say testing him.

“What?! I don’t have the iPhone!”

“Oh so it was an iPhone?”

“Maybe…” he says realizing his mistake.

“Give it to me right now!” I say with my arm and hand outstretched.

“No! I’m going to upload it to Twitter as soon as we get back.”

“No you’re not!”

“Yes I am!”

“Louis!”

“Love!” he says walking backwards.

“Give it back.”

“And if he doesn’t?” Harry asks joining Louis’ side.

“Well then I’ll…”

“You’ll what?” Zayn asks on the other side of Louis.

“I will get you each and tackle you and cover you in sand so crabs will bite your toes? Does that sound pleasant?”

“I’ve heard sand is quite good for your skin during the summer.” Louis says smirking at me.

I run forward to Louis and he turns and runs to the water. As he runs the others do to and Louis throws the phone to Harry.

Harry, when I’m near enough, throws it to Zayn.

I spin around and look at the two boys.

Louis points at Zayn sneakily and I run for Zayn.

All the while the boys are laughing their heads off.

What so funny about making a girl dizzy?

Zayn throws it to Harry, who throws it to Louis, who throws it back to Harry, who throws it Zayn, who throws it to Louis but damn him he drops it and picks it up by diving for my legs.

I fall on top of him and he throws the phone out onto the sand beside us. Its two feet out of my grasp.

I crawl over Louis, who races me to get it, while Zayn and Harry look at each other and dive for the phone.

I feel the phone in my hand and I hold it to my chest when I feel contact with two more bodies showing that Zayn and Harry finally made it over.

“Boys!! Stop it!” I yell from under them. I myself can’t help a laugh or two that comes out of me.

“Uncle! Uncle!” I yell out.

“Should we trust her?” I hear Zayn ask from under me near my legs. That’s a bit disturbing seeing as I’m only wearing that bikini and Louis’ maroon sweater still.

“I don’t know Louis what do you think?” Harry asks above me closer to me left arm.

“Louis?” I ask when I hear no response.

“Get off of me!!!” he yells from under me and Zayn.

We get off and see Louis buried in the sand gasping for air.

“Louis!” I yell kneeling down next to him.

“Avery! I think I see the light…..of the iPhone!!” he yells grabbing the phone.

He jumps up and runs to the water’s edge doing a little jig while I chase him around.

Zayn and Harry just stand there staring, but they soon walk back to see Liam and Niall.

“LOUIS!!”

“Why do you want me to throw the phone away, just look at the pictures! They’re so cute you and Zayn looked so funny sleeping like that.” He says smiling bit.

“Fine show me then.” I say giving up.

He slid the screen button to unlock the phone. He went to photos and showed me the pictures. They were all the same but they were taken at different angles. It was pretty awkward since I was holding Zayn’s hand while being snuggled into his chest and his arms around me.

“Hey Louis you could be a real photographer.”

“You think so!!?” he asked pretending to be overly excited.

“No I was just saying that to be nice.” I say seriously with a straight face.

“What?!!?”

“You’re a better singer Louis.” I say walking away.

“Well then great, now let me just send myself these pictures and we’re good!”

“Wait you have a signal here?” I ask turning to face him. He’s about ten feet away from me looking down at the phones screen.

“What I think I do…I mean it keeps flickering from one to nothing so I’m hoping I do.” Louis says looking up at me.

“You can contact people?!?” I ask staring at him.

The four up ahead turn to look at us.

“What can I?!” he checks “I can!!!”

“Call someone!!!” I say running to him

The other boys call us over.

“Who would I call?!” he asks when the two of us reach the group.

“Call who?!” Liam asks sitting by Niall.

“Louis found a phone and it has a minor bar!”

“You do!!” Harry asks.

“Call Simon he’ll know what to do!!”

Louis dials the number.

“Simon? Hello can you hear me?!....Yes its Louis….I know I’m alive and so are the other four...Listen you need to send someone over to us….I don’t know get a fancy looking one-”

“Okay enough of that” Liam says grabbing the phone “Simon its Liam send someone over to us. The plane went down and there are 6 survivors….it’s us the band and a girl…Niall’s sick and I think he’s dying so hurry….wait Simon-” Liam looks at the phone.

“The connection was lost. I think we lost the only real possibility or getting off of the island.” Liam throws the phone down in anger.

“Liam don’t do that we might need it in the future.” I say.

“What so it can taunt us showing us that no one will come for us and that we’ll die on this island? Huh is that it Avery? Is that why you want to keep it?!” Liam yells at me.

“Um no that’s not why…I just thought…”

“Well stop thinking because it’s not helping.” Liam yells trudging off into the forest.

“I’ll go talk to him.” Harry says. He runs off and I hear them talking and I hear a lot of sighs and groans. The groans are probably coming from Niall.

“Well then we are losing our minds.” I say jokingly.

“Avery he didn’t mean that. Like you he is losing his mind, slowly and painfully.” Zayn says.

“I understand.” I say. Liam and Harry walk out and Liam walks over to me hugging me.

“I’m sorry Avery I don’t know what came over me. I’m just going crazy.”

“Don’t worry” I say when he lets go “we all are but guess what? We won’t judge.”

The two of us laugh as we sit around Niall.

He’s groaning and tears are coming out of his eyes.

Poor guy I feel bad for him.

So life here isn’t the best, but we do make a great family.

Right?

Hi guys!! What do you think of the story so far? Who do you think Avery will fall in love with? Is it the dreamy Louis? The dashing and annoying Harry? Or is it the mysterious Zayn who is the constant flirt? You help decide by messaging me and VOTING!!

For chapter 15:

Votes: 40?

Comments: 40?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 7K 27
Writing letters with a stranger isn't strange, right? Yeah.. Well I'm going to find that out. This story is with a lot of mistakes, because it was my...
29.4K 1K 35
The boys are ready for there senior trip!!! all of them are excited to fly across state to the beautiful island of Hawaii. But what if the plane cras...
4.3K 292 54
Five friends set out on a senior trip with a few thousand dollars. First stop Florida, with a car,money and dreams where will they go...
199K 2.1K 59
Title says it all :) Comments are appreciated and I read all of them. Disclaimer - I would never want any of them to fall ill, my life revolves aroun...