ceo; pjm (cringe af do not re...

By chickenmcsuga

❝You'll be staying late again, Bad Baby girl.❞ _ cringey affff ☠️☠️☠️ © chickenmcsuga ッ WARNING: WILL CONTAIN... More

prologue + disclaimer + characters
| one |
| two |
| three |
| four |
| five |
| six |
| seven |
| eight |
| nine |
| ten |
| eleven |
| twelve |
| thirteen |
| fourteen |
| fifteen |
| sixteen |
| seventeen |
| eighteen |
| nineteen |
| twenty |
| twenty-one |
| twenty-two |
| twenty-three |
| twenty-four |
| twenty-five |
| twenty-six |
| twenty-seven |
| twenty-eight |
| twenty-nine |
| thirty |
| thirty-one |
| thirty-two |
| thirty-three |
| thirty-four |
| thirty-five |
| thirty-six |
| thirty-seven |
| thirty-eight |
| thirty-nine |
| forty-one |
| forty-two |
| forty-three |
| forty-four |
| forty-five |
| forty-six |
| forty-seven |
| forty-eight | YAOI SMUT 🌊🔞
| forty-nine |
| fifty (end) |

| forty | SMUTTY SMUT 💦🔞

13.3K 330 437
By chickenmcsuga

THE FOLLOWING CONTENTS ARE NOT TO BE READ BY CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 18, ALTHOUGH THE WRITER OF THE CONTENT IS JUST 14. MUAHAHAHAHA... MAUUAAHAUOLDHEOWLDBFOE

im sorry, y'all dirty ass beggery chickens... is beggery a word? if not, i made a new word.
_

i blushed at his words, nodding slowly. before i could say anything, his knee was pressed against my clothed womanhood. i moaned out loudly.

"ah! j-jimin.." i moaned his name once he started rubbing his knee on my womanhood. he abruptly stopped.

"what did i tell you to call me, babygirl?" he bit my ear, making shivers go down my spine. he trailed butterfly kisses from my jaw to my neck. he stopped before humming into my neck.

"hm? what did i say?" he squeezed my ass tightly. i moaned..

"daddy! daddy! you told me to call you da-"

"on the bed, right now." he growled, standing up and throwing me over his shoulder before lying me down on the mattress. he slowly crawled over to me, now hovering above me.

he slowly brought his face closer to mine, connecting our lips together. we layed there, his lips on mine, me biting on his upper lip and he on my bottom lip, him asking for entrance, him and me fighting tounge against tongue, and of course he won. he explored every inch of my calve, making me wetter than i already was.

he broke the kiss, making my eyes open and me breathe heavily. i looked up at him to find him staring right at me.

"what are y-you doing- ah!" i threw my head back once his finger made contact with my clothed womanhood.

"oh my god- you're this sensitive?" he laughed, starting to rub his finger on it.

"take it off!" i moaned. his eyebrows raised in surprise.

"mhm... take it off! daddy!" i moaned again. i felt him growl. he stopped, making my eyes go wide.

before i could ask him anything, my trousers were down and the only thing i was left in was my bra and my pants. he was still hovering above me, but he rised up, intensly staring at my body. i blushed. i didnt have enough self confidence to let him to that.

"you're fucking beautiful." he whispered, hovering above me again. my heart was beating faster and faster with every move he made.

my eyes widened, and my blush turned darker. and before i could say anything, he lowered himself in front of my wet, clothed womanhood.

"holy fucking shit, babygirl. you're so fucking wet-" he put his middle finger on my clit, making me hum. he brought his face closer to my womanhood, inspecting it. "and i cant wait to have a taste." he smiled up at me, making me blush. he slowly slid my pants off, making me embarassed.

"d-dont!" i covered my private part with my hand, and he frowned, trying to pull my hand away. "i wont hurt you, babygirl. i'll make you feel good." he breathed once he saw my dripping pussy.

he slowly inched his face closer, making me tense up and even more embarassed than i already was.

"come on now... this smells so good-" he sniffed heavily, making me shudder at the breath he left on my wet pussy. he gave my pussy a small lick, making me moan loudly.

"ughhh!" i sighed, looking at him. he was looking back at me. he smiled, dipping his head back down. (OML THAT SOUNDS SO FUCKING WEI-)

he gave my clit kitten licks, earning moans and groans from me. he was just licking for a few minutes, until i felt his finger on my clit again. i shuddered once he slowly started rubbing my clit in curcular motions.

he licked my pussy again before speaking up, "ugh, you taste so good babygirl.". i blushed and moaned.

"j-jimi-nghh!" i threw my head back once his rubbing sped up. it felt so good that i wanted him to stop. "call me daddy or i'll stop. bad babygirl." he growled before stopping his movements. i whined.

"no! why d-did you s-stop..." i just noticed now that he was still wearing his clothes and i was the only one naked. unfai-

"ugh! daddy!" i groaned, needing his touch again. i was getting needy, i've never been like this before.

"what do you want me to do?" he slowly got up, unbuckling his belt and tossing his trousers to the side. i glanced at his erection which was covered by his pants. i wanted them off.

"i-i-" i blushed. i wanted to take those pants off for him. i wanted to pleasure him before he continued to pleasure me. he took off his dress-shirt, tossing it on top of his trousers. i stared at his well defined chocolate abs. it was the second time i was seeing them but, this time i could trace my hand on them. i slowly inched closer to him. he gave me a questioning smile, before i blushed.

"c-can i... uhm... well... c-can i l-like take those... ehm..." i stuttered a lot. i couldnt even look at him in the eyes, the only thing i could stare at were his abs and his erection.

"take them off, babygirl." he whispered lustfully, his eyes now darker than the night. i gulped, nodding quickly. i brought my hands to his pants, slowly sliding them off with my fingers tracing down his thighs. god, they felt so fucking good. i wanted to touch them again. i wanted to toch his whole body, i wanted our sweaty bodies to move in the same sinc and our breaths mingled together. i wanted him.

i took his pants off for him, staring at his long member. i wasnt even sure it could fit me. and i was scared.

"d-daddy?" i inconntly whispered, touching the tip of it with my finger. he shuddered. "i-it's big..." i traced my finger up and down his long member, trying to ignore his groans.

"for fucks sake!" he growled, looking down at me with lustfully dark eyes. "stop teasing and just suck!" he threw his head back once i slowly licked the tip of his cock.

i grabbed his balls in my hand, trying not to make it seem so obvious that i was nervous.

he noticed my nervousness.

"whats wrong, babygirl?" he seemed worried, concerned. i was happy that he asked me. "this is my f-first time and... i-i dont know wh-what to d-do..." i mumbled, cheeks heating up again. his eyes softened and he gently smiled.

"just do whatever you think is right, it's okay if it's your first time-" he stopped giving my lip a small peck before rising up again, "if you dont want to do this, then you dont have to." he gently whispered, gently stroking my hair. i relaxed instantly before i shook my head rapidly.

"i-i'll do it!" i smiled up at him, and without warning i gave the tip of his cock a big lick. he yelled a curse word, moaning.

"fuck! babygirl!" he grasped my hair once i took his tip in my mouth. i swirled my tounge and sucked gently, earning a whole lot of moans and loud groans from him. i wasn't sure if i was doing anything right, but from the unholy sounds he was making constantly, i thought i was okay for a starter.

"ah! sang ki..." he moaned my name once i took more of his length in my mouth and sucked. i felt my stomach twist at how my name rolled off his tongue. i moaned on his penis, making him moan loudly in pure bliss again.

i bobbed my head up and down and repeated my actions, until his moans got louder and louder.

"f-f-fuck... im so fucking close..." he breathed deeply, sounding desperate.

his loud groan snapped me out of my dase. i sucked again, and i felt hot liquid run down my chin. it tasted salty.

i grimaced, pulling out.

i was about to spit it out, before his growl stopped me. "swallow it, babygirl.", and i did as told.
_

"that... was fucking perfect, babygirl." he pushed me down on the mattress, connecting his lips with mine. i blushingly smiled proudly.

"now, let my tongue make you come." he pulled out of our small kiss, giving my chin a small peck before going down to my core.

he placed a small kiss on my entrance, before parting my slides and licking my clit over and over again. i felt like i was in heaven.

"ngh... daddy..." i moaned, throwing my head back once his finger entered my hole slowly. i groaned again. his mouth was sucking and licking my clit, while his fingers were working their ways in my hole.

it all continued, until my moans got louder and louder, "ugh.. nghmmm... daddy... jiminieee..." i dragged every word, throwing my head back with every thrust his fingers made and every suck or lick he did with his mouth.

"i-im c-close..." i barely managed to end the sentence, before i felt a knot in my stomach release. i moaned jimin's name loudly, before i could feel his lips on mine again. i opened my eyes, to be met with his dark ones.

"d-daddy..." i whispered with heavy eyes. he smiled at me, giving me a small peck on my cheek.

"you're moans sound so beautiful." he laughed. he rised up, before grabbing his trousers again. he grabbed a small pack out of it, before shooting me a grin.

he opened the pack with his teeth, still staring at my sweaty, exposed state. his eyes flickered.

he rushed while trying to roll the condom on, making me confused as in to why he was rushing.

"whats wrong? why are you rushing?" i questioned him once he jumped on top of me.

"i'll cum if i see you looking like that." he bit my ear, before slowly sliding in. i shut my eyes tightly, ignoring my heated cheeks. he was so big that it stung.

"ouch! ouch! it hurts!" i threw my head back, i wanted him to continue but it hurt. he stopped moving immediatelly.

"oh my god!" he yelled, peppering my face with kisses while still inside me. "dont worry, it will hurt at first but, it'll feel so much better." he pecked my lips over and over again, not moving a muscle.

"y-you can move..." i wrapped my arms around his neck, and his worried gaze softened before he slowly started to move inside me. after a few groans of pain, i moaned loudly.

"m-more..." i bit his earlobe, recieving a small groan from him. his hair was tangled, sweaty, and our heavy breath's and moans were the only things we could hear in my room. i moaned over and over again, feeling his cock in me. i was so happy. he was mine now.

he loves me, i love him.
_

im so so so so so so sorry, i mean, i havent UPDATED IN SO LONG... LIKE TWO DAYS OMGFNSOLSHDOSLS IM SO SORRY BECAUSE OF FAMILY AND VACATION AND SISPDNAKLDLD

how was the smut?! good? bad? okay? HALDKDJWPLD

this is my fIRST time writing smut, so if it isnt good, im so sorry ;-;

i love you all though, and i'll make another NOT SMUTTY SMUT chapter for people who want no smut :) ♥

i love youu~ ❤❤❤ i'll make sure to update tomorrow, I PROMISEEE!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.3K 2.4K 57
Y/n is not a normal girl she's not like others She's alone She's depressed She is studying for medical through a scholarship She is not living wi...
2.1K 81 28
A single dad of two, Min Yoongi dedicates his life to raising his children without thinking much about himself finds his passion again with the help...
179K 8.4K 46
"Sorry, wrong number" said a familiar voice. /// Started: 2017/04/12 Finished: 2017/11/03 /// may, 31st, 2019 -> 50k ❤️ august, 15th, 2020 -> 100k 😭
42.8K 1.4K 78
《 instagram au 》 A journey with full of ~ love ❤️ Passion ❤️‍🔥 and most importantly Secrets 💝 "From past to present & present to future" Pic. Cre...