Black Magic (Yu Yu Hakusho; H...

By xMetrik11Thunderx

We were bonded to each other like the sun was to the moon. In a way, I was the sun and he was the moon. My he... More

00. Conundrum
01. Vexations
02. Seized
04. Incursion
05. Dawning
06. Subsequently
07. The Proposition
08. Composition
09. Interception
10. Contemporary
11. The Procedure
12. Farewells
13. Burdens
14. Amends
15. Trial & Error
16. Marred
17. Servitude
18. Conniptions
19. Fascination

03. Heroics

419 16 2
By xMetrik11Thunderx

Upon opening Katara's cell door, the male intruder had grabbed the top part of her hair with his fist to yank her up onto her feet, pain written clearly on her face as she tried to scream and fight him off, but it was no luck. He then dragged her as she wobbled to walk out of the building, but Katara wasn't going down without a fight.

With one hand holding the closest part of her hair near her scalp and the other one free, she reached into her back pocket and carefully held the pointy end toward the man. And with one slow breath, in and out, she lunged at him and stabbed him in the side of his stomach.

"You bitch!" He shouted, letting go of her hair as he doubled over in pain. Katara took this chance to run. As she took her second step around him, he regained his composure and yanked her back by her hair. A minor sting to his demon form wouldn't hurt him that bad. Katara screamed in pain and dropped the knife, both of her hands going back up to his hands to desperately get them off of her.

As he stood up taller, he gave her a hatred look of pure disgust. With her eyes closed, she didn't know what was coming until pain hit her in her left eye and knocked her down onto the ground. She screamed again, not liking the sound of something broken.

"I'm going to enjoy torturing you. I'll make your pain last days until you beg me to end your pathetic life." He snarled out, still pissed about the wound to his side.

Katara shot her eyes open and searched for the blade; it was barely two feet behind her. She reached her arm out to grab it, but something hard stepped on her arm and she screamed again. The man grabbed her by her hair again and forced her up once again.

"Stop pissing me off or you'll end up dead before you reach the fun part."

The human girl wanted to make a comeback, but he yanked her again, but not before Katara attempted to kick the knife towards Botan. With her back to the blue haired girl's cell, she didn't know whether or not it reached her. She could only pray it did.

*Human World*

Yusuke, Kuwabara and Kurama arrived at Genkai's, all in a sour mood. They had all just recently found out that Botan was captured, along with other female humans. They all had an air surrounding them; one wrong move and they'd punch you. They were tense and on edge, not one hundred percent accurate if this was the right way to save everyone, including Botan.

"I see you all made it. Hopefully it's not too early for you boys to save many damsels in distress." The sound of Genkai's voice turned their heads towards where she was standing, an easy face to recognize. She, just like the men standing in front of her, was on edge as well.

"Whatever grandma, just point me in the direction of a portal so I can kick some demon ass." Yusuke's retort earned him a glare from Genkai.

"Hmph, gladly jackass." And with her muttered response, she motioned with a small nod of her head to follow her. Around the back was a portal, yet there had been company.

Koenma stood staring at the portal with all seven of the Spirit Defense Force members. Yusuke got angry at the sight of them, not forgetting what actual prissy's they were the first and last time he saw them during the fight with Sensui. Kurama glanced at the former spirit detective and caught his eye. Yusuke just rolled his brown eyes at his demon-human friend. Kuwabara on the other hand...

"What are they doing here?" He snarled out, his eyes narrowing. The human with the famous spirit sword attack didn't care if anyone tolerated them, but he sure as hell didn't. They were going to kill Yusuke and attempted to overthrow Koenma's orders because of his father.

At the sound of Kuwabara's voice, all heads turned to the four figures walking up to the portal. Koenma knew this part wasn't going to be easy for any of the three.

"My father agreed to aid in Botan's, as well as the others, return." Koenma simply stated, not wanting a fight to break out. They needed to save their strength for the demons responsible for the crime. They all nodded and began walking to the portal and stopped just a few feet away.

"Koenma, have you thought of anything besides rescuing these innocent women?" Kurama asked, still staring at the portal. He was impatient, but mostly because he was supposed to spend the day with his mother on her birthday.

"I got my father's permission about the demons responsible for this. You can either kill them or bring them in. Honestly, since they're demons, and I don't want any more trouble or paperwork, I'd say the first option is more to my liking."

"Damn, didn't know you and Hiei hung out." Yusuke let out a smirk as he glanced at Koenma. The Prince of Spirit World sheepishly looked at his former spirit detective.

"We don't, Yusuke. Spirit World doesn't need the hassle, not that it's in my control."

"Whatever, let's get this ass kicking done and over with then." And with Yusuke's words, they all jumped in.

*Border Patrol*

Mukuro led her army and Hiei to the closest pin-point where they detected the location of the demons who forced their hand. They had been here twice before, both times not being able to penetrate the force field of the demons hideout.

Upon reaching their spot that became their usual planning spot, a shout could be heard. They all tensed and squinted their eyes and noticed three figures standing on top of the hill staring back at them.

"Well damn, now it's a party. Wasn't sure if you guys would be here or not." Yusuke's shout reached their ears and they all seemed to relax, noting it was just Yusuke, Kurama and Kuwabara.

"Who is that third human?" Mukuro asked her second in command and Hiei made a grunting sound.

"That, is Kuwabara." At the mention of his name, Mukuro glanced at Hiei with a smirk.

"The famous Kuwabara who's in love with your sister." She stated, a small smirk playing on her lips. Hiei fought the urge to roll his eyes. No other words needed to be exchanged as they finally stood in front of the three.

Kurama and Hiei made eye contact and the red head gave the fire demon a smile. Hiei looked away, ignoring him as his duty was to Mukuro. He didn't need unnecessary attention.

"So, how do you want to do this? Any suggestions? Koenma said we can use any tactic we want, which I don't mind doing." Yusuke asked, looking directly at Hiei and Mukuro.

"Then kill it shall be." Hiei spoke up, walking to the hills edge and eyeing the faint glow around the small area.

*Katara*

It was cold, feeling like ice in her veins as she lay motionless on the metal table that clasped her down. She had screamed, trying with all of her strength to fight back. She couldn't even see what they were doing to her as the light shone bright above her. Yet she knew, everyone surrounded her wearing blood stained clothing. Katara thought she saw someone by her side with scaly skin and slanted eyes as they tied her down; but she didn't care, she just wanted out.

Not even a minute had passed from being strapped down, stabbing and wire-like invaded her personal space, feeling violated. Then she screamed, and tried to get out of the straps that held her fate. But that was hours ago. Katara was exhausted from fighting the pain to what seemed like no end. She wanted to curl up and die, but the man from before had been the one causing her pain.

His words from earlier rung in her ears, and she refused to beg for her life. She refused to give him the satisfaction to decide her fate. That would only happen over her dead body. Katara wasn't going to give up, she wanted to go home and see her family and friends.

"I'll give you credit for your pathetic attempt earlier, human. Not many of you can catch us off guard and fight this." The man hovered over her, blocking the light for a few seconds. Katara squinted her eyes. She was tired of this.

A loud drill sound came into her hearing and she tensed up, not liking the sound of it. Next thing she knew, the man drilled into her collarbone and she screamed at the top of her lungs. She was sick and tired of feeling like this.

All of a sudden, Katara's body shook as she fought harder than ever. As weak as she was, she didn't expect it to do anything just like all those other screams before. She was pissed off now, and she was going to kill anyone and everyone who stood in her way when all she wanted to do was go home. And with a new energy she never knew she had before, a white light engulfed the entire room as a blast of energy came from her frail human body.

*Border Patrol*

Just like the times before, everyone minus the three new figures heard a shrilling scream. Mukuro narrowed her eyes, memories flooding back into her mind. Hiei glanced back at her, but he looked back down. Everyone was staring at the demons walking around outside, talking about what they did to the humans and how there screams thrilled them. It sickened Kuwabara the most.

"How can they do that?" Kuwabara let out, pissed off that they couldn't attack yet. He loathed these demons.

"They're demons, Kuwabara. Yet I agree, most demons show there true form in scenarios like this." Kurama's calm voice responded to his friends question, but every other demon in the group knew Kurama was about to break. And they hoped it would be soon.

"Why can't we just go in?" Kuwabara asked, and a thought came into the foxes head.

"I wonder," Kurama started as his thoughts went deep. Everyone looked at him in curiosity. Hiei smirked, having an idea of what he was thinking. And then the fire demon looked at Kuwabara.

"About time your life serves a purpose."

Kuwabara turned to glare at Hiei, his fist up.

"You wanna go, shrimp?" Kuwabara threatened, almost over the edge of his emotions.

"Please, you're not worth my time. I could kill you before you could blink with those slow human eyes of yours."

Mukuro held back a smile, but didn't deny the truth. Kuwabara stomped over to Hiei, eyeing him down as Hiei glared up to Kuwabara.

"Ladies, please." Yusuke started  and then looked at Mukuro when he felt her glare in his direction. "No offense," he apologized softly, and she nodded before he turned his attention back to the two. "Save your energy for these demon jerks."

"Kuwabara," Kurama spoke, looking back at him after he stared down at the area. He noticed one part wasn't guarded. Kuwabara turned to Kurama.

"Yeah?" The human questioned calmly.

"If they allow humans to enter, maybe you could be of immense help." The red headed stated, eyeing Kuwabara. Everyone looked at the male human, seeing where Kurama was going with this, except for Hiei.

"Me? Heck-" before Kuwabara could finish, a loud piercing scream came through the air. Everyone in the area had to cover their ears from the pain, as well as there eyes. Not a second later, a white light shone brightly as ears rang in protest. The scream soon died, and everyone looked at the area down below.

"What the hell was that? And what the hell was that light!?" Yusuke asked. Everyone's ears were throbbing in pain.

"My guess would be one of the humans inside. She must be really going through something to penetrate our ear drums like this." Kurama spoke, and he looked closer.

"Is that?" Kurama asked, his eyes not believing what he's seeing.

"The force field is gone." Mukuro spoke breathlessly. She didn't know how, but she was thankful. Without missing the opportunity, she jumped down from the cliff and landed on the ground. The fierce woman then ran as fast as she could, not wanting to miss the chance to get in and everyone followed her lead.

-------------------------------------
Another chappie is done!! I never knew how easy it is to write this!! Usually I plan to go back to my printed plot and what-not, but I just winged it! I usually do that for all my stories, but damn 🤣 and with the comments about putting more stories out lately, I didn't wanna let my fans down - even though it's been two years since I've said I'd post it. But life became a bitch at that time, but here I am! I can never wait to post a chappie once I'm done writing it 😂 please like, comment, share and Yu Yu Hakusho on!

With much love,
xMetrik11Thunderx 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

216K 8.6K 19
He was known to be reserved. And she was known to be the newest Upper Moon to ever exist in the era. Yet, she was so similar to him. He watched her o...
2 0 1
A lot of people want me dead, all because I didn't do something. Or in their veiw, because I did it. All I have left is the wind by my side. They ca...
31.2K 986 43
Something so primal as a mating pull... Something so... strong; natural even... why him? why would the other half paired to my soul be so filled with...
66 4 1
Kokushibo x reader ~~ You are a demon free from Muzan's control. Because of that, it is up to the Upper Moon One to kill you since he is the sole dem...