Us - The Mess // COMPLETED

By BettyIsMoody

We all thought Scömìche was real in 2017, but 2018 changed it all. They have boyfriends, the are not roommat... More

1 - Deny U
2 - It is your fault
3 - Hooked
4 - I need my own life
6 - Stay away
7 - Acceptance
8 - Offstage
9 - Be honest with yourself
10 - God knows we're worth it
11 - Scömìche 2018
12 - Don't go
13 - Bad for us
14 - Be brave
15 - You can
16 - What?!

5 - Be Mature

387 21 10
By BettyIsMoody

Hi everybody - lot of things will happened in this chapter, including smut. Please if you feel uncomfortable, don't read the Scotty's part in bold and italic font. That is right - Scotty will have a nice time. Enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"Mitch! Mitch! Mitchy! M I T CH Y!" I heard Scott screaming and jumping around the living room.

"I hear you Scooter! Calm down! I don't have a solar power as you do." When I came, Scott was radiating, hands in fists, white knuckles – he looked like he will explode in a minute. "Wooow. You really need to calm down or I will get scared." I demonstratively sat down on a couch and put my hands in lap. It had to look like provocation... Which it was. I love to tease him. My happy noodle.

"Mitch this is serious. Jeeeesus! Stop look at me like that, you are getting me nervous." I resigned: "Tell me Scotty." "I found it! I found a house! I am not 100% sure I will buy it, but I am at least 98% sure. You have to see it. There is a garden and patio and Jacuzzi and so many rooms and huuuuge kitchen! You will be obsessed with the kitchen and there is the most amazing view ever and it is a secure residential area, so you will feel safe."

My lovely Scott, how should I tell you without kill you with my words? "Scott, I... I am sure it is the most amazing house, but... I found a house too."

Scott looked at me with surprised expression. But then he said to me with a huge smile: "That is fucking awesome! We can compare them and then buy the better one! How is it? Where? Does it have a garden too? That is important you know. We want a doggie, remember?"

No no no... It is worse than I imagined. "Scotty, baby, please come and sit down next to me. Please." He was still smiling and had no idea what I had to tell him. "Scott I found the house for me. For me only. OK, so maybe for my boyfriend and me. In every way, I don't think it is a good idea to continue living together. We have to be mature and I can't have any serious relationship, when you are always around me. I need my own life..."

I can't describe how miserable Scott looked like. Imagine that you punch a puppy in the face or that you told to three year old kid, that Santa doesn't exist. Evil? That desperate, broken expression Scott had. I am terrible person and I hate myself for that. But I can't recover if I will spend the most of my free time with Scott.

I am in love with Beau for sure, but my love to Scott is beyond imagination. It is like I am able to feel everything he feels, understand without a single word, touch him whenever he needs it the most, say the same phrase in the same time... This is not a healthy relationship, if our feelings are not equal.

"Scott please don't be mad. We should do that. It is the one and only reasonable thing. You are still my best friend, my soulmate and that will never ever change. Do you understand? Scott?" He was so lost in his thoughts and feelings.

"Mitch this is wrong. This is so wrong and we both will regret it. I can't survive without you. You are the only person I can live with. I want to live with. Please don't, please! You are leaving me!"

I stayed silent, not able to look into his baby blue. "I made my decision Scotty and as you know me the best, you know there is no chance to persuade me."

Suddenly Scott jumped from the couch and run away from our home.

I hurried to Mark and Mason's apartment. I can't believe that Mitch and I will not live together anymore. Tears forming in my eyes while I was driving to meet them at their apartment.

I just arrived and a half-naked dripping wet Mark was already waiting for me to guide me to the Jacuzzi. The boys had already some champagne and some fruits out there.

Mark said: "Hi baby!" while he gave me a tight wet hug. "We'll make sure that you will have a great relaxing day today princess." Mason was already in the water and I can tell both of my friends are fucking hot.

I really hope that they will distract me from all the mess. Mark pulled on my clothes and said: "Turn off your shirt." In that moment, I realized I forgot my swim pants.

"Guys shit I forgot my swim pants." Mason immediately yelled: "Don't worry hun I don't wear any either." Mark added: "Get naked; we've seen all this already."

So I didn't hesitate and was naked in one sec.

Mark looked at me with a smirk and slammed my naked butt. "No more spankings!" I yelled and ran to catch him before he reached the Jacuzzi. I have taller legs so it was easy. I caught him and squeezed him from behind. Our bodies made funny slam noise and I almost lost my standoff. Mark was laughing and trying to get from my hug, which made him even closer. I had to admit, that it was quite hot.

I took him into my arms and stepped into the warm water. Mason was watching us with a lust in his eyes.

He immediately started to kiss Mark, when he was sitting in the water. I have seen them like this before, so I just made myself comfortable and sat next to Mark. They were still kissing, but suddenly I felt a hand on my belly.

I widened my eyes and looked at Mark. He just winked at me without interrupting the passionate kissing. I raised my eyebrows with unspoken question. An answer came in a minute – the hand was suddenly squeezing my cock. I was confused at first, but his hand on my cock felt heavenly.

Mark pulled away from Mason: "I can feel someone is getting excited in here." Suddenly I was in the middle, while Mark sat to my right side. He was still playing with my hardening cock. Mason touched my chin and I pulled my head to face him.

He asked with a wink: "Are you ready for some fun?" He went closer and started to kiss me. He slammed his tongue against my lips and asked to enter. I opened my mouth and let him to explore it. We were fighting for dominance, but he won. The kiss was rough and sexy. We were still kissing, while Mark started to nipple my neck.

I reached out my hand to touch Mark's hot body. I found my way to his cock, which was rock hard already. I took him into my hand and started to stroke him slowly. He moaned into my neck, what gives me goosebumps all over my body and sent shivers down my spine.

I pulled away from Mason to face Mark. I want to see his reaction, while I speed up strokes a little bit. Mason went to sit on my lap with his legs on each side of me. I could feel his hard cock against my stomach. Mark had my face in both of his hands, his gaze full of lust and excitement. "Do you like it?" he asked. I couldn't answer because he already had his tongue in my mouth. The kiss was more passionate, but not that rough like with Mason.

Mark stopped to kiss me and whispered in my ear: "Do you want more?" I just opened my mouth to catch the breath because Mason was still between my legs and I just couldn't stand that much sensation, which was happening and not from one boy, but two. Mark bit my neck and pinched my nipple.

"I asked you something! Do you want more, Scotty? Do you want us?"

"Mmm...yeah..." Mark licked my ear: "I didn't hear you sweetie" "Fuck yes! Yes!"

Mark stood up and I thought I blemish it somehow. But he just overstepped my chest and suddenly I had his cock in front of my mouth. "Take it baby!" he said and I couldn't deny that I want it so badly. I was starting to lick him and suck him while he put both his hands in my hair.

Meanwhile Mason moved a little and I felt his finger circling around my entrance. I let out Mark's cock with a pop and licked it from the base to his tip. My tongue played with his slit. I slipped my tongue in and Mark let out a loud groan. Mason circled his index finger around my hole and asked to enter.

He said: "Relax baby", while my muscles weren't relaxed at all. I couldn't barely remember the last time, when I was bottomed. Usually I am the top, but I've to admit, that the thought of being used, wasn't that bad.

I started to suck Mark's cock again and he hold my head so he could fuck my mouth roughly. With my left hand I started to stroke Mason's huge member. I reached out other hand to play with Mark's balls, while they're slamming against my chin with every single thrust.

Finally, I managed to let go and my ring muscles relaxed. Mason carefully entered. He said: "Good boy" and started to thrust his finger in and out for a few times. "You are so tight baby, we have to fix it", he moaned.

Mark stepped back and he gave me a passionate kiss with both of his hand on my cheeks. Mason grabbed my butt and lifted it a little. I was so light in the water, that he was able to turn my tall body around. I was on my knees, partly in the water and partly exposed to the warm sun.

Mark went very slowly from the water, his perfect tan body wet and radiating from pleasure. He came in front of me: "Let me sit here henny." He sat at the edge of the Jacuzzi and spread his legs. I just awed with excitement. There was a sassy smile and then was my mouth back in action on his dick. Now I was able to teasing his hole a little, which caused loud moans from his lips.

I literally forgot about Mason and the fact that I am on my knees. I heard a click and turned my head surprisingly to that noise.

Mason was holding a lube "What? We always have some nearby." and blew me a kiss in the air. I was still in shock, when Mark's hand gently guide me back to business. Mason passionately put first finger again, followed with second and ...OMG...third one already. "Someone is ready." He said in the lowest bass I heard from him...

My body reacted and fully relaxed. Mason lined himself up with my entrance and pushed slowly inside me. His left hand was roaming my body and he placed light kisses onto my neck, while he pushed deeper and deeper. "Fuck you're so damn tight". He gave me some time to adjust his huge cock. After few seconds, he started to pulling out and slamming back roughly into my ass. I moaned loudly in pleasure and pain.

The vibration from my moaning mouth around Mark's cock was enough for him to shoot down my throat. He released a loud: "Fuck daddy! ... Yes! ... Aaaaahhh." Mark almost collapsed and slit back into the water. He started to pump my arching cock just in time with Mason's thrusts.

He licked my ear and asked: "Would you like it to be taken?" I could only manage to let out a loud moan by all the sensation.

Mason's thrusts began to get faster and sloppier and he hit my prostate every time he slammed back into my ass. I gasped "Yeah right there... More!... Fuck me Macey I'm close." He groaned with his bass "I'm close too Scotty let's do it together." He tangled his hand in my hair and pulled a little. My eyes went wide as Mark began to bite my earlobe while was still stroking my cock. "Do it baby, I wanna see you come." He said.

My back arched and I realised all over his hand with an animal moan. Mason needed one more thrust as he came undone inside of me. I could feel how his hot come filled me up. Mason placed a light kiss onto my head, he flipped me over, looked me straight in my eyes and said: "You are flawless" We shared a passionate kiss.

I've never done anything like this before, but I guess I found my new kink. Mason pulled away breathlessly. Mark reached out for the champagne and emptied the glass in one motion.

- . - . - . - .- . - . -. - . - . - . -. - . -. -.

Things happened faster than I presumed. We both bought our houses, surprisingly not that far away from each other. I tried to be the most of the time with Beau and our friends, Scott was in the company of Mark and Mason and their friends. We both started to pretend that we can make it, want to make it and will be happy ever after. In fact we were just terrified and too proud to admit it.

Scott moved during our Sup3rfruit rehearsals with help from his parents. I moved around the same time. Our home was abandoned.

We didn't tell the fandom, because we knew they will freak out. It was Scott's idea (the ninja of content indeed) to go together at premiere Love, Simon and slay on the red carpet. We took a lot cute photos and we really looked like the power couple. Scott posted most of the photos and kids were melting.

That was a clever idea, because they took better the fact that next photos were from our new houses...

So here I am laying in my new giant bed under fancy bed linen. My huge master bedroom is looking sooo good! The designer did excellent job! My boyfriend is lying next to me, sleeping already, tired from all that drama. I don't want to sleep and can't wait to sleep in the same time. Someone on Twitter mentioned that the dream during the first night would come true... I felt asleep with the smile on my face.

Mitch's dream:

I am wearing stunning gown from my favorite designer. I'm having the best make up from Nicole I've ever had. High heels. Bouquet in my hands. I'm shaking, but I am overwhelmed with feelings. Mostly combination of love and happiness...

My "bridesmaids" are kissing me and wishing to me luck and then walked away. Here I go on my way to my forever love, my future husband. He is still in the distant, tall, broad, masculine and gorgeous in his suit. My mum holding me and crying but with a huge smile on her face.

I have a tiny fashionable veil, so I am not looking around really and I am focusing just on my flawless catwalk. Not to add, that when you look down, it is always more cute and definitely romantic.

Finally, I am standing next to HIM. "Wooow you look gorgeous! How can I deserve you?"

I look at him with expression of full submission: "You always deserved me." And I grabbed his hand: "Scotty."

Beau was thirsty so he got from the bed to fulfill his needs. When he returned, he can't go back to sleep. He turned on his hip and stared at Mitch. Even when he was sleeping, he looked like a piece of art.

He had to have some perfect dream, because he was literally smiling from that dream and he was even talking from sleep. He didn't understand, it was just incomprehensible murmur. Beau got closer to Mitch's lips and tried to catch some words. He was turning already from Mitch, when he hear clearly "Scott." He stared at Mitch, who was still a sleeping angel.

"What the hell Mitchell, Scott will not take my place." – That were anger and jealousy talking from the bottom of his heart. Finally he felt asleep with the last thought: "I hate you Scott Hoying!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow! If you are reading this, it means, that you have read the whole chapter! THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart. I am writing for you guys.

Please vote and don't be shy to leave me a comment - how did you like Scomarson? Will Mitch remember that dream? Will the dream come true once? What will Beau do the next day?

Thank you  @fcutemuc for those hours of writing the smut together. I enjoyed every second of that! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.7K 1.8K 12
Scott loves music. Mitch loves coffee.
3.5K 122 31
Scott and Mitch we're going to film a video. They go out. Kirstin starts to suspect that something is wrong. Kirstin, Avi, and Kevin report them mi...
172K 5.2K 65
It's all in the title. A lil book where I can express my many ideas about situations for my fave boys. A lil gay.
68.8K 3.9K 29
〝 "scott?" i said quietly, gaining his attention. "hm?" scott mumbled. i sat next to him and we didn't look at each other. "i'm sorry," i said after...