Death Note: Light x Reader: R...

NekoM_ tarafından

|| COMPLETED || For a reason that you could not figure it out, you really admired Kira--the world-famous ki... Daha Fazla

Search for the Note
Your Acceptance
The New "Second Kira"
Love Rival Maybe?
Meeting Takada
Game of Lies
Mistake and Misfortune
Your Revenge
Premonitions
His Soft Side
Over-Protective Him
Night not to be Forgotten
Facing Your Opponents
Delete the Obstacles
Kira Joining the Investigation
Friend from the Past
Hidden Secrets
If It Wasn't for You
Keeping Distance Won't Change Anything
Catastrophe
Beautiful Lie Disgusting Truth
A Date and a Lost Note
Chaos in the Headquarters
Put to the Test
Finding the Lost Note
Another Kira?
The Third Kira
A New Year To Cherish
False Friendship
Commitment
Planning the Big Move
Married
Captured Execute
Unknown Sender
Promise To His Beloved
《A/N》
Another New Beginning
Pre: Final Plan
Wait
No Regrets
You are Justice

Unexpected Fate

75K 1.9K 1.5K
NekoM_ tarafından

Narrrator's POV

You looked outside the window, sighing. "I wonder what Kira looks like..." you thought. Well, you see, you had a crush on Kira ever since you knew about him. He has the power, the power to erase all those who needed to be erased, and you adored it, somehow. You make sure you watch the daily news on your television to check out the latest deaths by Kira. It has been a habit to you, more like an addiction.

One day, you decided to get outside for some fresh air. "Where are you going, (y/n)?" your mom asked. "I'm just gonna take a walk, no worries." you replied, stepping to the outside world.

You strolled around the streets, observing your surroundings. All of a sudden, you bumped to a young male adult carrying a black sling-bag who was probably chasing someone. "Hey! Watch it!" you shot. The man ignored you and continued sprinting. You noticed that he dropped a notebook on the way, so you picked it up. "Hey! You dropped a notebook!" you waved it in the air. Unfortunately, he was out of sight. You looked at the cover of this weird notebook. "Death...Note..." you read, eyes widening in shock.

What is this thing? Is this some kind of a joke or what?

You dared to take a peek. There was a bunch of rules written on it, serious-looking ones. "The human whose name is written in this note shall die...?" You gave a confused look. You felt that you had to try if this was real or not, so you went back home, straight to your room and locked the doors.

You took a deep breath and wrote "Otani Kanou", a local criminal, down legibly. You counted for 40 seconds and...

"News Flash: The 32 year old male, Otani Kanou, had a serious heart attack just now. The police are..." Your (e/c) orbs grew big as you heard this. "This Death Note...it's real!" A mischievous grin spread across your face. With this, you could control peoples' lives, bring them death when you think you wanted them to die. But most of all, you wanted, no not wanted, needed to impress Kira. The person who dropped this notebook was him. Frantically, you searched for this killer.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

330K 16.6K 35
"Call me crazy if you want, but I'm telling the truth. I'm not sure myself how it all happened, but I'm actually from another realm. I came here over...
13.3K 399 27
COMPLETED After being accepted as an intern for the Japanese Task Force, Reo is brought onto the task of helping L catch Kira. But once she learns ho...
760K 23.9K 41
What happens when Kira falls for you? What happens when he might actually have a softer side to him. But what if you like him back? From a shy girl t...
52.2K 1.4K 48
You didn't realize just how deep in love they are with you... '~' "Did you know I sometimes have the urge to take you away." You freeze at the feelin...