Bet (Oikawa Tooru x Reader) H...

By doshaburiya

Oikawa is an amazing player with incredibly good looks, so it's no wonder he has high self-esteem. He's confi... More

One: Do I know you?
Two: Shield
Three: Outer world
Four: Unnoticeable
Five: Wound
Six: Break
Seven: Special
Eight: Practice
Nine: Real
Ten: Reason
Eleven: Warning
Twelve: Fake
Thirteen: Surprise
Fourteen: Yet
Fifteen: Obliviousness
Sixteen: Past
Seventeen: Revelation
Eighteen: Promise
Nineteen: Question
Twenty: Game
Twenty One: Amazing
Twenty Two: Spark
Twenty Four: Confusion
Twenty Five: Realisation
Twenty Six: What comes next?
Twenty Seven: Fear
Twenty Eight: Away
Twenty Nine: Escape
Thirty: Leave
Thirty One: Friend
Thirty Two: Scar
Thirty Three: Alone
Thirty Four: Anxiety
Thirty Five: Obvious
Thirty Six: Unexpected
Thirty Seven: Stop
Thirty Eight: Answer
Thirty Nine: Comeback
Forty: Explosion
Forty One: Grudge
Forty Two: Explain
Forty Three: Thank you
Forty Four: Embarrassing
Forty Five: Chance
Forty Six: Closer
Forty Seven: Mess
Forty Eight: Silence
Forty Nine: Reveal
Fifty: Meeting
Fifty One: Apologies

Twenty Three: Proximity

19.8K 758 135
By doshaburiya

For a moment they both just started at each other without a word. Their cheeks were undeniably flushed, their expressions depicting both surprise and confusion, and their hearts both beating like mad. Silence was filling the roof but it seemed to be saying more than any words could say. It was showing that both, [Name] and Oikawa, were facing some unknown feelings which made them nearly speechless. The boy's body seemed to be moving on its own. [Name] was sitting frozen, just watching how Oikawa was slowly closing up to her like hypnotised. Why couldn't she move?

The boy's lips were getting closer and closer, their noses were nearly touching,[Name] could already feel his warmth on her face. The chills overflew her, her heart's pace was at its limit, when she suddenly jumped up, panting.

"I guess it was because of the surprise", she laughed nervously, making a step back. "You know, why we felt this way yesterday".

"What?", Oikawa raised his eyebrow, confused by the girl's retreat and by his own behaviour.

Before [Name] could say anything, a quiet ringing of the bell clashed through the roof, signalising the end of the lunch break.

"I guess I have to go", the girl said, innerly sighing with relief. She could get away from the pressure between her and Oikawa.

"Ah", the boy wanted to say something, but [Name] was already on the stairs, heading for her lesson. He could only look at the door which was slowly closing after the girl he just nearly kissed.

Once again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

530K 18.1K 41
Your heartbreak from breaking up with your ex, Oikawa Tooru, caused you to hate the thought of Volleyball. However after laying some truths on you, t...
84K 1.7K 26
Oikawa is your volleyball coach. he just graduated from high school. he took a strange liking to you, all the girl fell for him but you just didn't c...
136 9 2
You're in love with your big brother's best friend, Oikawa Tooru. ☽ nsfw
218K 7.7K 58
(L/N) (Y/N) and Oikawa Tooru. You are the power couple of Seijoh. Everyone knows it since both of you are captains of your volleyball teams. Life was...