My Husband of 5 minutes - Lat...

By CharuSharma3

SS - Khushi Kumari Gupta did not ask for much. She only wanted to be saved by a man who was bothering her at... More

Prologue...
The Party Invitation!
Husband of Khushi Kumari Gupta!
Darkness vs Craziness!!!
Essence of her Presence!
A hint of Posessiveness
Comprehending Love!
Preliminary stages!
Lighter moments!
Our Blooming Love!
Divulging the past!
Back to Reality!
Beyond Love!
Proposal by Raizadas!
Wrath of ASR
The heart wants what it wants!
Sisters in law!
Rituals and Planning!
We Did It!
Officially Yours!
The Beginning
Not an Update!
Epilogue
Announcement!

Perplexing Meeting!

11.7K 705 57
By CharuSharma3

Arnav POV

Standing outside the temple feels really stupid. But I cannot help it. My belief in god cannot be revived so easily. I have my own set of demons which do not allow me to take a step further than where I am right now. Anyways. Its quite late. How much long will it take for Akaash to introduce Payal to our family? Seriously its just an introduction. Whats the big deal!
I was so involved in my thougths that I almost missed the familiar sound of anklets coming from somewhere near me.

What the...?

Is Khushi nearby? I can easily decifer those hyper footsteps anywhere.

Maybe she is here in the temple.

Feeling determined to find her I moved away from my SUV only to see the most weird and funny sight in front of me. Khushi Kumari Gupta on her hands and knees behind my SUV. Am I wrong to assume that she is actually trying to look for something under my car?

WHAT THE...

"Khushi Kumari Gupta what are you trying to do..mind telling me?"
I asked a little amused now.

She came out from her place and then stared at me with her patent wide eyes and O shaped mouth. Oh my! this girl will kill me one day with her cuteness.

"ARNAVJI.....what are you doing here? I thought you never visit temples. Wow is this your secret? Awesome. Arnav Singh Raizada a secret devotee of Devi Maiyya. This should be the headlines of tomorrows newspaper." She stated with a wink.

"No Khushi Kumari Gupta. Come back from La La land. I am here because my family is visiting the temple. And you did not answer my question yet?" I asked irritated now.

She stood up and came very close to me while I could not stop myself from hugging her. She too returned my embrace with the same emotion. I realized how in a span of 24 hours I had missed Khushi like hell.

"Arnavji I am here because Jeeji is meeting her future in laws today. They are really good people. Especially the grandmother of the family. She happens to be my friend by the way. Is not it great?"

Khushi asked in her ever bubbly voice. Her happiness was like a bucket of water in the dry Sahara desert for me. I hmmed in response and continued to hold on to her. After a minute she started squirming in my arms. I loosened my hold on her and glared at her for trying to get away from me.

"Arnavji chodiye humein. Hum yahan ek kaam se aaye the aur aapke chakar mein bhool hi gaye. Aapne kissi bacche ko yahan khelte huye dekha kya?(Arnavji let me go. I came here because I was looking for someone and now you are totally distracting me. Listen did you see a kid playing around here somewhere?)"
She asked curiously.

"What a KID...near my car? What the.."

Khushi POV

"Haan Arnavji. Ab aap apna 'What the What the' band kijiye aur Jeeji ki honewali Nanadji ke bhai ko dhundhne mein humari madad kijiye. Chaliye milke dhundhtein hain. Ek se bhale do. Gaadi ke niche to nai mila...hmmm...hoskta hai...haan hosakta hai un pedon ke paas khel rha ho. Chaliye...(Yes Arnavji. Now you please stop your What the What the and help me out in finding Jeejis Nanadjis brother. Two is better than one. We will find him together. I have already looked under the car but he is not here...hmmm...oh yes maybe he is playing around those trees. Come on..)"

"What...unbelievable. To ab main tumhare sath ek bacche ko dhundhunga. Main Arnav Singh Raizada hun Khushi. Koi police ya detective nahi. Humein yahan ki lost and found committee mein report krna chahiye...arrey tum kahan bhaag rahi ho..? Khushi wait damn it.
(So now I am gonna help you in finding a kid. I am Arnav Singh Raizada Khushi. I am not a police officer or detective. We should go to the lost and found committee over here to report the case...hey where are you running away..? Khushi wait damn it)"

He kept shouting at me but finally followed me to the cluster of trees around the temple.

"Fine I will help you out. Stop running here and there. We will look for him together."
He exclaimed.

"Thats great Arnavji lets look for him." I said in my chirpy voice.

Arnav POV

Wow this is just great. I am ASR. And just look at me. I am acting like a fool looking here and there only to find a kid that Khushi wants to be found. Pathetic.

What the...

IS SHE TRYING TO CLIMB THE TREES?!?!

DAMN IT!!!

"KHUSHI STOP IT. WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TRYING TO DO?"
I screamed in rage. What if she falls and hurts herself. Crazy girl.

"Oho Arnavji aap chilla kyun rahein hain. Aap aise chilayenge to baccha darr jaayega. Aur waise bhi bacchon ko khelna kudna acha lagta hai. Hosakta hai bore hokar woh ped pe chadh gaya ho. Lekin nai aise idea to aapko aayenge hi nai. Ab chaliye humari madad kariye chadne mein.
(Oho Arnavji why are you shouting like that. If you will shout so loudly the kid will get scared. And kids like playing around. Maybe he got bored and climbed a tree for entertainment. But no you cannot think of such ideas. Now come on help me in climbing this tree)"

With a deep and infuriated sigh I helped her in climbing the tree. Khushi's legs were on my shoulders and she was holding the bark of the tree. While I tried the best to hide my face right now. But her next words left me baffled for a second. She was screaming at the top of her voice.

"CHOTTEJI....CHOTTEJI.....AAPKI DI AAPKO DHUNDH RAHI HAIN. CHOTTEJI....HUM AAPKE BHAI KI HONE WALI SAALI HAIN KHUSHI. AAPNE SUNA???? CHOTTEJI...
(CHOTTEJI....CHOTTEJI....YOUR DI IS LOOKING FOR YOU. CHOTTEJI....I AM YOUR BROTHERS WOULD BE SISTER IN LAW KHUSHI. DID YOU HEAR ME??? CHOTTEJI..)"

I stood still for a second.

WHAT THE....

This means Khushi's Jeeji is none other than PAYAL!!!

Khushi has already met Nani...

She knows my Family...!!!!

"Khushi STOP THIS. Get down right now. Khushi I am Chotte. Akaash is my brother. Di asked you to look for me. Not a kid. And you know my Nani too. Whats going on? How did I not know about this?"
In clearing the confusion I startled Khushi which caused her to tumble down. However, I quickly caught her making sure that she did not hurt herself. And then made her stand on her feet.

"KYA...ARNAVJI AAP AAKASHJI KE BHAI HAIN?!?!? HUMEIN TO PATA HI NAI THA. AUR NANIJI AUR LAXMIJI HUMARE ACHE DOST HAIN. ARREY WAAH KYA BAAT HAIN.
(WHAT...ARNAVJI YOU ARE AAKASHJIS BROTHER?!?!? I HAD NO IDEA. ALSO NANIJI AND LAXMIJI ARE MY FRIENDS. THIS IS GREAT)."
She shouted in my ears in her happiness. And then smacked kisses on my cheeks to show her joy.

"Can you believe it Khushi? The day I met you...I met Payal as well. Akaash introduced her to me. And I did not connect the dots that you could be her sister."
I laughed at the coincidents that happened today.

"Yeah its a big coincidence Chotteji..."
She started laughing holding her stomach.

I scowled at her tone. She is making fun of me.
"Shut up Khushi. And dont call me that."

She tried to stop but then again started laughing. I simply glared at till she realized error of her ways. And then Khushi cutely held her ears asking for a silent apology. I could not resist that face and kissed her forehead.

"Come on Arnavji lets go up and talk. As it is I am a little worried about the double alliance thing. We need to talk and resolve this issue asap. Orelse Buaji will think that we have agreed to the proposals and then no one can stop her from..."
Her words felt like someone pierced my heart brutally with a dagger.

"What do you mean by double alliance Khushi..." I asked trying to control my temper.

She stopped talking realizing the error of her words. And then took three steps away from me. The way her eyebrows touched her forehead, it was clear that she had uttered the phrase accidently and had no intentions to reveal this issue.

"Actually Arnavji..I..the thing is that...you just calm down ok. I will explain it to you.."
She tried to stop me but her actions were not helping at all.

The over possessive beast within me exploded.

I prowled towards her. She stood still for a change. My arms closed around her petite waist and then pulled her to me. Her forehead was touching mine. And shallow breaths created a wave of desire within me.
I rubbed my nose across her cheek. Bu the words 'double alliance' kept ringing in my ears.

So without another thought I took those soft petal like lips in between mine and passionately kissed my girl. For a minute she did not react. But then I pinched her waist making her gasp and respond to my touch. Slowly she kissed me back, following my movements. Our first kiss was everything. It spoke volumes. For seconds or minutes I dont remember, but we kept kissing one another. And then when it became impossible to breath I let her go.

"NO ONE WILL MARRY YOU. FORGET ABOUT ANY ALLIANCE. YOU ARE MINE KHUSHI KUMARI GUPTA. MINE. DUNIYA CHAHE IDHAR KI UDHAR HOJAYE PAR MERE ALAWA KOI AUR TUMHARE HAATH NAI THAMEGA. MAIN ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA HOON. AUR JIS CHEEZ PE MERA HAQ HAI USS PE KISI DUSRA KA HAQ NAI HOSAKTA. TUMHE KOI CHUYE MUJHE PASAND NAI AUR TUMHEIN LAGTA HAI MAIN TUMHARI SHAADI KAHIN BHI HONE DUNGA. HAWA BHI TUMHE MERI MARZI SE CHUTI HAI SAMJHI.
(EVEN IF THE WORLD MOVES AROUND IT WILL BE ONLY ME WHO WILL HOLD YOUR HAND. I AM ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA. AND APART FROM ME NO ONE HAS RIGHTS ON THINGS THAT BELONG TO ME. I DONT LIKE IT WHEN SOMEONE EVEN TOUCHES YOU AN DYOU THINK SOMEONE ELSE CAN MARRY YOU. FORGET IT. EVEN THE WIND TOUCHES YOU AFTER I PERMIT IT TO DO SO).
I said in a harsh and hoarse tone.

For a minute silence surrounded us.

And then KHUSHI KUMARI GUPTA surprised me yet again.

"Arnavji..." she said softly.

"Yeah..."

"I LOVE YOU..."

I stood still.

Shocked.

Moved.

And...

Bewildered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

279K 16.7K 29
A story of Arnav Singh Raizada and his REPLACED BRIDE Khushi Gupta. Will he accept her as his Wife? Will his family accept her? Why was she repla...
209K 10.7K 31
In an alternative universe there exists another Arnav and Khushi. An ASR who has a dark side as well. A great businessman in the eyes of everyone...b...
146K 5.3K 27
Khushi Kumari Gupta and Arnav Singh Raizada have nothing in common between them - except the mutual passion from the moment their eyes met. Unable to...
51.7K 3.1K 16
The day meant to be the best day of her life had turned out to be the worst one. Celebration of love and harmony, which the night was supposed to be...