She Belongs To Him

By sugarfairy1976

'If you're done staring then please sit down' - Christian Valentino © sugarfairy1976 Best rankings! #1 sarcas... More

Author's note please read
1. Happy working place.
2. Met him finally
3. At work
4. Fever
5. Restaurant
6. Waiting for me
7. Photoshoot
8. Lunch date
9. Going together
10. Night to remember
11. Growing attraction
12. Flight to paris
13. hotels
14. I'm a stalker?
15. Yours are softer
16. Friend
17. Hangout
18. Jealousy?
19. Dancing with the devil
20. Aphrodisia
22. I lost the bet
23. Ideal day
24. Can I not kiss you?
25. I love you

21. Dragged out

74K 2.4K 155
By sugarfairy1976

Chloe's POV

I was in the office doing work but my head was revolving around one thing the bet. I really wanted to win it. Even though I was well aware of the fact that it was very hard to resist him. Each time I see, I sense someone around, him in most situations. I expect to see his gorgeous face, which I was missing.

I wouldn't deny that I was dying to see him, but at the same time I didn't want to. Winning over him was pretty hard, but I still was giving myself a chance to not fall for his charm, which is humanly impossible. Suddenly my phone started buzzing and I got a text message from Christian which said, 'I won't be in the office today so if you want, you can go home.'

When I read the message, I got a wide smile on my face. I immediately thought it was going to be great. I quickly called Claire to confirm our night out plan, which she had asked me to attend. Since Christian himself said, he won't be in the office, my chances to win, whilst not seeing him at all, made me happy.

Within the next hour I was at my place with Claire and we were getting ready. I changed into a spaghetti neckline light peach shiny mini dress, which hugged my body perfectly. I didn't usually wear this dress since it reveals the maximum area of my cleavage, but I was going with Claire and her friend, so I felt safe enough to put that dress on.

The dress literally fills the need to put on any accessory, because its looks like stars covering my body whenever I wear it. Its elegant, might look like something's missing but at the same time everything is just as gleaming. It makes me look like I'm dipped in gold.

"You look hot!" Claire said, as she held my finger making me twirl.

"Really? But it shows." I pouted, hinting about my chest.

"It's meant to be shown." She chuckled making me laugh.

After getting ready we went out. We sat in her car and started our journey.

The club was fully packed. There were so many people. Many were sitting near the bar; some were on the dance floor. The blaring music forced me to move my feet to the rhythm. It was a great feeling.

There's something about partying which always made me ecstatic, something tickles inside just with the thought of it, mainly because I am usually with my best friend, Claire. Being with her, who is a party animal herself, I have attended tons of parties. The night life surely is fascinating but at the same its energy consuming. I do like to party but I have always kept my work above it.

Claire on the other hand, always drags me to places, inviting me to the most extravagant parties and gatherings I didn't even know existed. She is an extrovert, who maintains connections with all sorts of people. She mentions how that helped her with her success.

"What will you drink?" Claire grabbed my attention as we made our way to the bar.

"Umm diamond..." I was about to say but she cut me off in the middle of the sentence.

"I know you are going to get the diamond cocktail. I was just confirming." She said making me smile as I nodded.

I'm not an alcoholic person, but my fear of missing out had taught me some party tricks. Getting just one drink and sipping from it like a little rodent was one of them.

Claire soon came back with our drinks and we cheered. The huge spotlight danced on my head like a huge fireball, soaking in all the attention towards it. The music made me numb and I knew my drink was slowly taking effect.

I am pretty light headed when it comes to alcohol. My capacity at maximum allows me to have about six shots because I pass out in the seventh one. I did experiment with my capacity, when Claire and I initially started clubbing on the daily and no matter how much I fantasised about it, waking up in Claire's personal assistant, Jeremy's arms wasn't something I would conclude in my fantasy.

Though Jeremy was sweet enough to not leave me at the club alone because at that time Claire was dating some Greek dude, only because he, as she mentioned, was great in bed and Claire being in her frequent-dating phase, stuck to him. That was the time when Jeremy and I got closer. Surprisingly how nice he was, I didn't even regret making good friends with him.

"Damon is coming."

"Huh?" I was taken aback at her sudden words.

"Damon, Chloe. Don't let your dementia hit you yet." She mocked, taking a sip from her glass.

"Oh cock..."

"He hates you for calling him that." She said and we both laughed.

Claire has had very few friends from her school whom she still has good enough connections with. Damon Cox was one of them. Yes, he was the heir of the richest business clans in the country, simply termed as the billion-dollar baby ever since the day he was born (yes, his birth was a show stopping news). With his family spread in almost all the dominating sectors related to fashion, tech, music and sports, he was brought in a luxury one can only imagine.

He was royal.

Of course, he knew how to make use of his horribly satisfying looks, he had a new girlfriend every single week, or simply saying, girls had always been all over him. Though, the boy was really handsome, his height over the golden ratio of six feet (I love all the short kings too though), great physic and the most amazing thing was the fact that, his face reflected how much of an actual playboy he was.

When Claire and I got to know each other, she did mention a few of close friends and Damon was the first one I met. Clicking off naturally since the very beginning, all the three of us have been more than just companions. Though Damon had to travel around because of his work, I still had met him a good number of times to call him a close friend.

Him and Claire became friends in highs school, although he was her senior. While Claire was a high school babe, Damon was the trouble maker. Of course, they were destined to become friends. It's interesting to see how they never fell out of this relationship they shared with each other, rather always stuck around, mainly because their families are friends which enhanced their friendship even more.

Claire did mention how she started developing feelings for Damon but they were mere infatuated symptoms where she found herself slipping for his charms, but she never advanced with those feelings as she knew that could ruin what they had as best friends. But Claire being Claire, even now, openly admits that she had feelings for him, which is pretty hilarious because that was the exact way she introduced us, 'this is Damon, my high school crush.' I still remember statement so precisely.

Claire was near the bar while I was in the sitting area, she was waiting for him. Soon a boy came to Claire who tapped her shoulder. When she turned around, she screamed and hugged him, it was Damon. I felt jealous, knowing he was the only person I'd consider my competition when it came to Claire's love, because I know she loves me, but that motherfucker was just way too close to her. and I don't blame Claire because Damon is a lovable friend. He too precious but I'm a very needy girlfriend. I can't share my best friend.

I saw them coming near and because we were not able to talk, Claire dragged us to the VIP corner.

"How are your Cam." Damon said, with a teasing smile playing on his lips.

"I am great, cock." I said and he laughed pulling me in a hug. "Nah, I'm mad, you didn't even come to my birthday this year, fuck you." I said, trying to get out of his hold.

He didn't let me leave and said, "I'm sorry baby. I was seriously busy this time."

"That's what you say about all the hang outs you miss." Claire scolded him.

"No, I swear, we will go out this time. My treat. Are you both free on the weekend?" He asked.

"Hell yeah." Claire smiled.

"I don't know, I might have work." Damon looked at me as I said that.

"Oh yeah, Chloe started working under somebody new and hot." I rolled my eyes at Claire, blushing a little.

"Damn, I need to know who this handsome man is." He swung his arm over my shoulder, keeping it around my neck, he continued, "I'll just send him a nice letter and ask him if I can steal his employee for a day."

"I'm sure Damon knows your boss anyways; He has connections with the entire elite section." Claire scoffed.

"You just jealous I got invited to the after party of the VMA's last year and you didn't."

"Shut up you little shit!"

"I love you too."

Before I could tell Damon the firm I work at, his phone started and he went away to attend to the call. It had always been fun to have him around. We just tease each other; That's how our conversations usually are. He's really funny and an attention grabber, not in a bad way though. At least, it works out for him always.

The club was taking me further towards unconscious numbness, because of suffocation I felt a bit thirsty and I went to the bar outside the room for a drink.

We were at the bar again but Damon left for some work while Claire was chatting with a cute guy she saw near the end of the counter. Just when I was about to get my drink and go towards Damon, who was at another corner of the club, I felt someone behind me and I saw him standing a few inches away from me.

Christian Valentino.

It was really him, looking like the pleasing aesthetic he always does, I just couldn't take my eyes off him. He was hot. Really sexy, dangerously stunning. He could make any head turn. Yes, he really was that beautiful.

But finding myself in a position like that around him, always made me feel awkward. There was just this unnecessary tension between us that I couldn't even try to erase.

"Hey." He said, looking straight into my eyes. All I could was smile a bit.

I had no idea why it was so weird to talk in that situation, when half of our voice was just taken over by blaring music and leaning close to scream in his ear would be even weirder. The noise was increasing and so was the crowd. I didn't know how to tackle the situation and all I did was, stand there with a drink in my hand, looking around everywhere, but his face.

But I was saved when Claire came to my rescue. She dragged both of us back to the VIP section.

"Hey, Christian."

"Hello, Ms. Claire." He said, smiling.

"Oh, please just call me Claire. No need to be formal."

It was all fine but suddenly his smile faded away. When I followed his eyes saw what he was looking at, my eyes landed on Damon, who was looking at him with the same displeasure as Christian was. They both were as if glaring at each other like enraged lions, ready to kill each other. To make the situation eve worse Claire's words, unintentionally, added fuel to the fire when she gestured Damon to come closer.

"Hey Christian, this is my friend, Damon Cox." She said but they both kept staring at each other. I saw him gnash his teeth angrily when I saw his jaw getting tightened.

"I think I should probably leave." He said with the most annoyed expression I had ever seen him making and he said something unexpected in continuation. "Come Chloe, let's go."

"Huh?" He had already grabbed my wrist when Damon held my other hand and said, "She is with us right now."

It was as if the words didn't affect him and he pulled me with him with my head almost getting dizzy.

What the fuck is going on?!

Like and comment 

I love you all so much ;-;;;

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.9K 2.4K 36
Hot Boss? ✔ Love-Hate Relationship with Boss? ✔ Weird Best Friends? ✔ Complicated friendship with Best Friend? ✔ History with Best Friend's Ex Boyfri...
355K 13.7K 20
"Haven't you been told to not follow a guy into his room? He can do things to you," he smirked. "I trust you," I said, looking at him. It was the fir...
954 28 29
Why are you doing this to me please leave me. Darling I married you I treated you like a princess I did everything every single thing a girl can ask...
9.5M 309K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...