Forcefully Mated to Him

By poptartwarrior

"Please," I begged pulling on the man's arm that was wrapped around my torso, pressing me to him. I wanted no... More

Disclaimer/ Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Authors Note
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Epilogue

Chapter 27

47.2K 1.4K 317
By poptartwarrior

Octavia:

November twenty-seventh.

From the moment I entered the pack house I felt nothing but love and support. The inside of the pack house was beautifully decorated along with the backyard. There were about five cakes covered in white roses and on top of each of them read happy birthday. The kitchen was overflowing with food, snacks and drinks while the outside was buzzing with people and music. Everyone seemed to be having a great time, which made me extremely happy.

Thankfully Ajax never left my side as swarms of people came to greet me and wish me a happy birthday. There were just over five hundred people in this pack so without the help of Ajax I'm sure I would've been overwhelmed with all of the people.

I would check on my family from time to time and I was more than pleased to find them mingling with the pack. Christina nearly suffocated me in a hug and I have yet to see Alexander, Sam and Cipher.

"Alpha." A large buff looking man approaches us and Ajax gives him a taught nod as he separates himself from me. The moment he steps away I feel cold. I watch him as the man leans in to whisper something in his ear. Hopefully, a group of people don't all try to speak to me at the same time. I get so anxious.

"Happy birthday, Octavia." A hand lands gingerly on my shoulder causing me to turn around a little startled. What startled me wasn't just the fact that they had snuck up on me from behind but also the fact that they had called me by my name. For the past few hours or so everyone has been calling me "Luna". I nearly forgot my own name.

Once I see her familiar face a smile breaks its way onto my lips.

"Oh my gosh, Cynthia!" I wrap her up in a hug before pulling back to examine her better. Her hair was cut into a blunt bob and her brown eyes were bright with excitement. She seemed a bit more tan which is odd because I'm pretty sure she went to Europe. I've heard they get a lot of rain in places like France. I could be wrong though...

"You look great!" She compliments as she grasp a piece of my long hair in between her fingers.

"Thank you, so do you. You're so tan for someone who just got back from London."

"Oh," She laughs lightly and pushes her fingers through her short bob, which complimented her facial structure very nicely. "I actually got back home on the fourteenth, but I've just been so busy I forgot to check in and just last week I went on a weekend trip to the Caribbean."

"Oh," My eyes roam her face carefully as I try and keep up with her story. "That sounds great, we definitely have to hang out soon."

"Ye-"

"Happy birthday, Octavia." Alexander says placing hand on my upper arm before bringing me into a hug.

"Thank you so much, for everything. You guys really didn't have to do all of this."

I've been repeating that statement all day but I just felt so guilty that all this time and energy was wasted on me. There are many other important things we could be worried about and instead were throwing a big birthday bash for me. I really appreciate it though.

"Anything for the woman who brings out the light in Ajax."

I could feel my cheeks heat up at his words and immediately feel embarrassed.

"I wouldn't say I bring out the light him." I say sheepishly.

"Talking about me I see." Ajax's voice comes up from behind me causing me to shiver. His hand lands on my waist and he moves to stand beside me.

"Cynthia, it's nice to see you again." He greets her and even extends his hand out for her to shake it.

"When did you get back from your trip?" Alexander asks.

Was she hiding from everyone? I hadn't even noticed she was back from her trip, neither had Alexander and Ajax seemed intrigued to know the answer as well.

"The fourteenth." She smiles her eyes shifting steadily between the three of us.

"Nice." Ajax comments his grip on my waist tightens and he pulls me closer to him. I shoot him a concerned glance but he pays no mind to me as he scans Cynthia and then the crowd behind her. Weird.

"Ah, Octavius!" An excited glint passes through Alexander's eyes as my father approaches him with a similar look. "I'm so glad we're meeting again on much better circumstances."

"Same here." My dad smiles as they shake hands

"You two know each other?" My eyebrow unconsciously raises as I look back and forth between the two of them. I even take a peek at Ajax to take in his reaction, he was simply smirking at my father in an almost evil way. Did he know that they knew each other?

My father shares a now uncomfortable look with Alexander and he goes as far to shoot a glare at my mate. Is there something I'm missing here?

"Yes, we were good friends just before his brother died." My dad barely looks me in the eye.

"His brother?" It barely came out as an inaudible whisper. The pieces were slowly connecting themselves, like a puzzle was forming in my head. The picture was still incomplete and maybe even a bit blurry. I look up at Ajax, knowing who exactly my father was talking about. He was staring my father down, as if he was waiting for him to crack.

"Yes, his brother. My father. Last time I checked you were pretty good friends with him as well." Ajax's tone of voice was sharp, clipped, and maybe even a bit angry.

"Ajax, this is not the time nor place for this." Alexander gave him a pointed look before gesturing to me with his eyes. Why are they treating me as though I am a child?

Ajax and I heave a sigh of annoyance at the same time. My eyes roll in their sockets as my father tries to send me a loving smile. He always does this to me. He treats me as if I were a child, like its too dangerous for me to hear the truth. I'm tired of him treating me like a porcelain doll.

Some of this was starting to make sense. My father was a part of the friend group and so when Ajax asked him for help and my father refused he must've been crushed and upset. Why? Maybe because my father was a lot closer to Ajax's father than they're are letting on. But what did Ajax need help with and why did he kill his own father?

During that whole thing I hadn't even noticed that Cynthia had disappeared. I don't blame her. I would not have wanted to witness something like that.

"Excuse us," I say in the most polite tone I could muster up. "We're going to go get some fresh air."

I dont give either of them time to interject or say anything before I grab onto my mate's wrists and pull him to the front of the pack house.

Taking in a deep breath of fresh air, I take a seat on the steps of the pack house and tug Ajax down along with me. We sit in silence for a moment and just look up at the night sky. The moon was shining brightly, but there were hardly any stars in the sky.

"You know you could've told me that our fathers knew each other." I look over to him. His face was still tilted upwards as he gazed up at the sky.

"What difference would it have made?" He doesn't bother to look at me.

I bite my lip in anger and shake my head disappointedly.

"How about stop treating me like I'm stupid, like I haven't put together most of the god damn puzzle!" I growl at him angrily, causing him to snap his head in my direction.

"So what? You think you've got this all figured out?" His voice was low and anger radiated off of him in waves. His fist were clenched and his brows furrowed in frustration.

"Yeah. There are only so many reasons a child could murder their parent, who also happened to be the Alpha. One, they're absolutely psychotic. Two for the title. Three they were... abused." I could barely get out the last word as his ocean blue eyes, that I've learned to adore so much, stared me down in a way that made slightly afraid.

"You're not crazy. You were to young for the Alpha title, because Alexander had to step in and so..." I trail off not wanting to say exactly what I was thinking. The last one made sense. It would explain the way he hurts and the reason why its so hard for him to open  up and trust.

"Well aren't you just the sharpest tool in the shed." He snaps as his face inches closer to mine. I lower my eyes feeling intimidated. He grabs my face roughly making me jump in fear, forcing me to look at him. I tear my eyes away from his, making him growl in anger.

"Look. At. Me." He demands in his Alpha tone. I clench my jaw and close my eyes trying to calm my breathing. I haven't seen him react like this in a while and I felt just as scared as I was in the beginning, when I first got here.

My hand unconsciously reaches up to his wrist as I meet his darkening eyes. I give his wrist a tug trying to get him to losen his grip on my face. He wouldn't budge. I should've just kept my big mouth shut. No one wants to hear of their own horrible past and of course my big mouth just had to say something.

He glances down at my ring, as the diamonds catch the moonlight making them glisten beautifully. His jaw clenches as he glares at the ring he gave me and he releases me from his hold.

"I'm sorry."

We say it in unison. He turns his head away from me, but I move closer to him. I don't want him to hide his face from me. I don't want him to push me away, not now.

"Ajax..." My hand reaches up and lands on his shoulder lightly. I wasn't sure how to comfort him. All I knew is that I not only wanted to, but I had too. "You don't have to tell me anything, I'm sorry for even bringing it up in the first place."

"My father... He was openly abusive. He didn't care who was around. If I made one wrong move he'd hit me right there. In front of my mom, in front of the driver, in front of pack members... in front of your father."

My father saw him get abused? Well he must've said something and maybe thats way Alexander hadn't seen him until the death of Ajax's father.

"Did he step in?" I ask, my hand moving across his tense back and beginning to massage it lightly.

"Your father? No. No one ever did. My dad was a lunatic and no one dared to disagree with him. My mother was so blindly in love with him, it was like I didn't even exist in her eyes." His voiced filled with disgust and I could practically feel his anger building.

"So what drove you to..." I trail off.

"Murder my father?" He turns to look at me and I simply nod my head not being able to choke out any words.

"He abused me daily. He'd kick me and punch me until I couldn't breathe. I always told myself that one day it would stop. One day I would be old enough to leave and get away from him."

I didn't know what to say. I wanted to apologize and tell him I was sorry a million times over but I knew that wouldn't do anything to help.

"Around the age of eight is when he started bringing me on trips with him. We only visited one pack though, each time over and over again." He scoffs to himself and shakes his head in disbelief and disappointment. My wolf whimpered in sympathy and urged me to show him more compassion. I just didn't know how. I don't know to react to any of this. He clears his throat uncomfortably and looks up at the night sky.

My hand makes its way down his shoulder and bicep, pushing its way into his clenched fist. I intertwine our fingers and lean my head on his shoulder.

"You don't have to keep going if you don't want too. I can wait until you're more comfortable. I'll wait as long as you want."

He shakes his head once more, biting his lower lip. I place a kiss on his shoulder, before balancing my chin on it, looking up at his beautiful face. His jaw clenches, before his lips part to form words, "My father brought me to that pack so that the Alpha could abuse me as well."

I could feel my heart rate rise in my chest, it was as if my heart was trying to escape. It hurt me in ways I didn't even know I could hurt for someone else, to know the horrors that my mate had to go through as a boy. He was just a child. His father was supposed to protect him and cherish him, instead he abused him and allowed others to do the same. My eyes began to sting as tears welled, threatening to spill.

"I'm..." I trail off and hide my face in his shoulder. How could anyone harm an innocent child? "I am so sorry." It comes out as a soft whisper.

"Don't apologize," He wraps his arm around me and places a kiss on the top of my head. "I've come to learn how to deal with my past. The people who hurt me are dead."

His eyes glaze over as someone begins to mind link him. They're both dead? His father and the other man that hurt him. He killed another Alpha? Wait...

I swallow the lump that began to form in my throat. Was Jalex's father the one who abused Ajax? Is that why he killed him? Was Jalex abused as well? I wanted to ask Ajax but he jumped out of his mind link quickly, startling me.

"Siren crossed the border and is making her way to where she left her clothes." He stands up quickly and practically rips off his suit jacket and kicks off his shoes.

"What? Wait..." I stand up in shock trying to grasp the situation to make it clear. "Is there anyone else with her?"

"There are a few wolves beyond the border, they didn't cross. They might be waiting for her." He removes his tie and then his crisp button up shirt.

"What are you doing?!"

"I'm going after her." Unbuckling his pants he shrugs them off and begins jogging in the direction of the woods before running and shifting into his large black wolf.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me."

"Luna." I turn to find Marcus and Sam standing at the door. "You need to come inside Alpha's orders."

I scoff and roll my eyes. There was no way in hell I was going to sit inside and wait for my mate to return. This is my ex-bestfriend. She betrayed me in a way I can't even fathom. I need to confront her. I shimmy off my thigh high boots and grab Ajax's pants and his shirt.

"Luna." Marcus says in a warning tone.

"Octavia you need to get inside." Sam, says taking a step forward.

"Yeah, right."

I take off running in the same direction Ajax did and clutch onto the clothes tightly. I wasn't going to shift because, its like I said, I need to confront her. To speak to her face to face. I push myself to the limit and pull up my tight dress slightly to allow more movement. If I don't get there in time there's no telling what my mate will do. I dodge through the trees and try not to step on any fallen twigs or branches with my bare feet. It was hard to do so, with only the moonlight to guide me.

Once I finally arrive I find them circling each other. Ajax looked ready to pounce and rip out her throat. On the other hand she looked calm and collected.

"Shift." I growl angrily, tossing the shirt in her direction and the pants in Ajax's direction.

They both stop and look at me. Neither one make a move to do so and I become impatient as they stare at me with blank expressions. "Now!" I growl out even louder. My wolf pushes herself forward trying to take control. She was extremely angry with Siren and wanted nothing more than to tear her into tiny pieces.

They both move slowly towards the article of clothing, never taking their eyes off each other in a paranoid way. My eyes never leave Siren as her light colored wolf morphs into the girl who was once my best friend. She covers herself quickly with Ajax's shirt.

"Octavia, I came back for you." She gives me a small smile and takes a step towards me. Ajax growls and copies her actions, moving closer towards me.

"Save the lies, you back stabbing bitch." I roll my eyes and she feigns a look of confusion.

"What are you talking about? I escaped from-"

"She said save the fucking lies." Ajax's voice was loud and sharp as he crossed his arms over his broad chest. He looks so h-

Stop.

"Why don't you cut to the chase and tell us who helped you get in and out of the territory lines."

A dark chuckle rises from her chest and she rolls her eyes, "Please. As if I would do such a thing."

"You better start talking or I'm going to rip you to shreds, right here. Right now." Ajax flashes his sharp canines at her causing her to flinch slightly.

"It doesn't matter if you kill me. You still have a mole in the pack and Jalex will still kill your precious mate."

Ajax takes a threatening step forward but I hold out my hand signaling for him to stop. That's what she wants. To get us all riled up.

"I suggest you listen to my little sister, Siren. She's a lot smarter than you, not to mention stronger." Orion's voice rings loud and clear throughout the woods but he was no where to be seen.

"Oh wow, I didn't realize I was interrupting your family reunion. You always were the favorite child." Her voice was laced in sarcasm and her eyes held an evil glint to them.

"Jealous much?" I raise my eyebrows and give her a sickly sweet smile.

"Me? Jealous? Of you?" She laughs loudly and clutches her stomach as she leans forward. I roll my eyes at her theatrics. She was always so dramatic. "That was a good one. Feel free to show yourself Orion, I miss your sexy face."

She winks at me and licks her lips. She always had thing for my oldest brother but as far as I could tell he never gave her the time of day.

"Siren, Siren, Siren. You know desperate was never my type." He emerges from the tree behind her, his claws elongated as he digs into the tree bark. He's playing with his prey. But we aren't here to kill.

"You're just as sexy as I remembered. Although Ajax over there is giving you a run for your money. Have you seen his eyes?" She glances over at my mate and his jaw clenches with a roll of his eyes. "And I heard he likes to play rough. Isn't that right?" She sends an evil smirk in my direction.

My wolf pushes even harder trying to tear down the wall and take control. She was growing more and more jealous by the minute. She clearly didn't like the way Siren talked about our mate and neither did I.

"Awe look at you with your pretty white eyes. Fight for control baby, you wouldn't want to lose yourself and kill me. I've got two men on standby, ready to make a call if anything happens to me." Her smirk only grew and my anger was fueled to the breaking point.

Ajax stands in front of me and wills me to relax, his hands coming to my shoulders to steady them and help me with my irregular breathing. It hurt. My wolf keeps pushing and clawing at the wall in my head, slowly gaining control. She was furious with Siren. She wanted her head mounted on our bedroom wall for all eternity. He wraps me in a hug, his warm chest and scent surrounds me making me relax.

I push myself back and Ajax to the side.

"You better get off my fucking land, you stupid slut. If you try to cross the border one more time you'll be rip to shreds at the territory lines and who ever hesitates to kill you will be executed without questioning. You have two minutes to disappear before I kill you now."

"Wow, little Virgin Mary finally grew a spine. Jalex loves the strong feisty ones. He's going to have a blast with you."

Before I could even blink Ajax was standing in front of her and in seconds she was on the ground holding her face. Blood oozed out of her wound and I stood there shocked for a moment.

"I'm going to count to five and if you aren't up and out of my sight I'm going to eat you alive." He growled lowly as he squats down in front of her. She scrambles backwards as he begins counting.

I turn away, rage pulsing through my veins. I hope she does come back and alongside her Jalex, so that I could get the satisfaction of ripping both of their throats out.

P L E A S E R E A D!

I have a very important question:

Would you guys like me to write a sequel to this story?

I need to know soon because I have the ending set up in a way that will allow me to make a sequel. But if you guys don't want a sequel I will give a more justified ending to the story.

P L E A S E, let me know by commenting and voting but mainly commenting lol.

Thank you so much for reading.

C O M M E NT & V O T E

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

772 60 18
#2 New Moon Series _An enemy of an enemy is a friend_ I have yearned for a mate ever since I learnt of one. Thoughts about having someone who would l...
28.7M 879K 55
I glared up at him my eyes narrowed, "Excuse me?" I was beyond livid by the words that just came out of his mouth. My glare didn't falter when Parker...
1M 29.2K 32
*• POV IS IN BOTH MALE AND FEMALE•* •• Any similarity to a different story is a complete coincidence! I thought of this story on my own.•• 18 year ol...
10.1M 349K 51
"Will you reject me?" I ask, ignoring the lump that was forming in my throat. I fought the tears that were threatening to fall. Don't cry, please Han...