baby boy → y.min

By cuddlychim

• In which Min Yoongi is the boyfriend and daddy of Park Jimin • ©cuddlychim More

intro.
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
please stop
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven

twenty-eight

7.3K 211 63
By cuddlychim

happy (late) easter !! i hope you got lots of chocolate or treats or just had a good day :)

They had never done this before.

Yearly holidays, especially Christmas, were extremely excitable and important to littles. The way they squealed on the spot when opening their advent calendar and counting down one more day until Santa Clause came, or how they picked up their wrapped birthday gifts and shook them to hear what's inside, with all colourful cake crumbs around their lips which were stretched into a cheerful grin. Wearing childish costumes as they swung around their Halloween baskets full with candy. It made their caregiver's see another simple event turn to a precious time for their little family and it warmed their hearts.

Then there was Easter.

Yoongi, not wanting to provide Little Jimin with a sugar rush and upset Big Jimin by giving him lots of chocolate eggs, usually provided a small basket filled with Easter related treats such as a cuddly rabbit toy with some eggs shaped as chalk, an Easter themed colouring book and perhaps a few Malteser mini rabbits. Seokjin would have icing covered biscuits shaped as chickens, rabbits and eggs ready for them or cookies filled with Smarties, and the littles would have one or two with a glass of milk then play with their new Easter gifts until the next day came and it was forgotten.

But this year Taehyung had decided he wanted to surprise the littles with an egg hunt.

"An egg hunt? Like, the one in the local park?" Yoongi asked sceptically. As seven grown men they'd definitely be found sketchy without any actual kids to join in and they'd be kicked out or confronted by big mother's. It'd just upset the littles and ruin their Easter, besides, Yoongi may or may not have already built up a basket filled with delightful goodies for his baby boy.

"They'd love that," Seokjin mused, not glancing up from his phone, "but the event is for actual children."

"Then why don't we make our own?" Hoseok spoke up, heart shaped grin and all. "Jin-hyung, you have a big back garden. We can use that and hide little eggs everywhere and give them their own baskets. Imagine how excited they'll be."

Yoongi hummed. He liked the idea, too. He could just imagine how Jimin's face would light up at the announcement. Rosy hued cheeks, lips parting into an oval shape before eventually turning into a bright smile, eyes morphing from wide and disbelieving to small crescent shapes. He'd giggle and run around in his cute dungarees, basket in hand.

"We'd have to hide a lot of eggs, and I don't want Jiminie eating too much chocolate along with Jin-hyung's Easter cookies," Yoongi said, arms folded. "Say what you want, but I actually want my little to eat healthily."

"You practically give him seven kinds of vegetables every night for dinner," Hoseok remarked. "A little chocolate won't hurt."

Before the grumbling male could reply with a snarky comment, the eldest spoke.

"Then how about plastic eggs? Simple, hollow colourful plastic eggs. They'd be a lot cheaper, too," he suggested.

Taehyung huffed, cuddling into his boyfriend's side. Yoongi didn't know when that happened, but he did see how Hoseok had begun hanging out more with the two youngest and before he knew it, Hoseok and Taehyung were pecking each other with Jungkook, more often than not the rabbit faced boy was being bottle fed by him. Of course he didn't mind, he was happy his childhood friend had found someone, or rather two people that he already knew closely.

"Plastic eggs? What fun is that? Jungkookie's used to chocolate, how do you think he'd feel from having chocolate Easter eggs to tiny plastic ones?"

"Of course he is," Yoongi muttered. It was known for Taehyung to spoil the youngest and he hoped now that Hoseok had joined they'd eventually give the boy some limits and rules.

"I didn't mean it like that," Seokjin rolled his eyes. "Whoever finds the most plastic eggs gets a prize, like, a normal sized Easter egg-" Yoongi shot him a look. "-one Easter egg isn't going to hurt."

"I've already done his basket, though," Yoongi hoped to slip out of this no matter how much the idea seemed great.

"We've done Jungkookie's as well," Hoseok stated.

Seokjin hummed. "They're littles, the two that don't win are going to be upset so just give them their Easter baskets then."

After much thought, Yoongi agreed along with the others and the caregivers bought a bundle of various coloured plastic eggs that opened so they just popped a mini egg inside each one. They hid them in easy places, such as just beside a garden ornament, and Seokjin had a grey stoned angel with their palms out so they placed another in there. It wasn't a huge garden but it was considerably big and had plenty of creative and easy hiding places.

"What if one or all of them aren't in littlespace tomorrow morning?" Taehyung asked, chewing on his nails only for Hoseok to gently take his hand away and caress it. "He's quite stubborn when he's Big, he'll probably think this whole thing is a bit silly."

"You know he won't," Hoseok replied. "It's pretty easy to get him little anyway, even though I always feel a tad guilty afterwards," he added.

"Besides if he sees either Joonie or Jimin in littlespace and having fun, he'll definitely join. That applies with all of them."

Easter morning came quickly and fortunately all boys woke up little (Namjoon was in a bit of an older headspace but still young enough to enjoy the Easter activities).

Of course the two youngest were a tad grumpy they hadn't been gifted their Easter basket yet and Jimin chewed on his pacifier, cheeks bulged out and pink and eyes sodden with discontentment.

"Easter bunny didn't come?" Jungkookie asked, feeling particularly clingy and cuddly today as he clung onto his oldest boyfriend, curled onto his lap like a puzzle piece to another. "I was bad?"

"No, no, Jungkookie," Hoseok rushed out, rocking the doe eyed little, glaring over towards the eldest with icy and disapproving eyes. They'd waited long enough and well, littles weren't the best at waiting.

"The Easter rabbit's done something else this Easter," Seokjin started carefully, petting his own little's messy blonde locks. "He's hidden little eggs in the back garden and whoever finds the most gets a prize!" he used an overenthusiastic voice to get them riled up and excited.

"Prize?" Joonie gasped, full lips parted and intricate eyes widened. "A prize for Joonie?"

Seokjin chuckled, hoisting his baby onto his hip and smiling when Joonie hid his head shyly into the crook of his neck. "If Joonie finds the most eggs."

"I will win!" Jungkook exclaimed, earning a stern look from both of his caregivers.

"Inside voices, bunny," Taehyung reminded softly, pecking the little's scrunched up nose.

Jimin however wasn't as excited as the other two, burying his face into his caregiver's chest and nibbling on the material almost as if he wanted to nurse. He was deathly shy in doing it in front of the others, last time when Taehyung walked in on the two the poor little was confused to why his Daddy wasn't too upset at the disturbance, only at the fact that Taehyung had slammed the door open.

"What's wrong, baby boy? Hm?" he bounced the little to try and see his face. "Tell Daddy what's wrong, sweet pea."

Whining quietly, Jimin looked up. "Daddy...Jiminie doesn't know where the eggs are."

Yoongi couldn't help the laugh that bubbled out of him even if he tried. Jimin was just too cute sometimes.

"Baby, that's the point. You find the eggs like you find Daddy in hide and seek, yeah?" he explained. Jimin giggled.

"That's easy! C-Cause Daddy doesn't hide very well!"

Giggles spewed from the little's lips as Yoongi tickled him as revenge, own gummy smile appearing at the sight of his happy and smiling baby boy.

Jungkook however seemed to be impatient.

"We find eggs now?"

Woven baskets in hand with a blanket lining each side, a different colour for each little, the caregivers watched with amusement as they all began searching, Joonie immediately spotting the yellow egg in the ornament's cupped hands and Jungkook the one sitting in the empty bird bath. Jimin pouted but continued searching by the bushes where Seokjin held his lip in anticipation, hoping the sweet boy didn't pick his freshly grown flowers.

"How many eggs are there all together?" Yoongi asked, phone out as he took pictures of his little. "You did count them, right?" The question was directed at no one in particular, but all three caregivers seemed to gulp.

"We can estimate, there's about, 30? So we should make sure they have like 10 each or something?" Hoseok replied sheepishly.

Seokjin just chuckled and went back to watching the boys enjoy themselves, looking back in time to see Joonie hold a pink egg. "Daddy, look! Found pink egg!"

Of course, they underestimated not the eggs, but how long it would take three littles to find a handful of eggs. It had been at least half an hour and when Seokjin called them over to count their eggs, he found himself speechless.

Inside Jungkook's was 5 little plastic eggs (all opened and mini eggs gone) along with some soil and a worm.

Jimin's had 3 plastic eggs, still sealed, but it seemed as though he had picked flowers when Seokjin wasn't looking because the tiny eggs were almost hidden in the amount of baby's breath and daisies.

Namjoon's seemed to appear normal at first until the eldest spotted the soft stones inside, painted like ladybugs or random patterns, a craft project a few weeks back. The dimpled little had collected 6, the most, meaning he was the winner.

"Jungkook win?" the youngest asked, wide doe eyes bright with hope. Jimin, suckling on his pacifier also seemed to be hopeful.

Seokjin didn't realize how much sorrow it could cause when they thought of this and by the looks of the others, it seemed they realised it as well. Jungkook's face looked like it was about to crumble upon seeing the faces of his caregivers and uncles until Yoongi stood up, placing his little down gently.

"You all won!" he exclaimed, surprising everyone though the caregivers and littles definitely didn't share their surprise. "You all got the same eggs. You all win a prize!"

Leaving the room and entering a second later, with three different Easter baskets looped on his arm, he handed one to each little and smirked smugly when the other three turned to him.

The littles were too invested in their baskets to be listening anymore.

"You really thought the other two would let it go if they didn't win?" he huffed a laugh. "Makes sense to reward them their baskets and share the chocolate egg between ourselves, though, really I should be getting all of it for my idea."

That night they shared the chocolate egg and vowed never to do another Easter hunt again.

Next year they'd just paint eggs.

_

what did you guys get for easter? did you get april fooled?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 34.6K 114
where kim taehyung and jeon jeongguk have never heard of each other, but fate (aka hoseok) has other plans for them TAEKOOK INSTAGRAM AU - Short chap...
244K 7.3K 24
"taetae loves hyungs and dada too!" started : 6 / 10 / 2017 ended : 2 / 6 / 2018 • lowercase intended #1 in cuteness : 10 / 8 / 2018
797K 29.9K 101
little!jimin and daddy!yoongi have to go through many different experiences due to their lifestyle, but it only makes them closer along the way this...
639K 22.9K 33
The daddy kinks and pornstars in action - improvised. +eijayy2016/18