Tied to the prince *Complete*

נכתב על ידי alone_storm

She was weak. She was obedient. She always listened. Ava Mays was the good girl and she had the weakness of n... עוד

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Epilogue

Chapter 14

1.5K 112 83
נכתב על ידי alone_storm

Ava's Pov

Edited by TenYearOdyssey

Ava's Pov

I hold back a shrill scream as I fall, the wind rushes through my hair, tangling it in little knots. Dust hits my eyes, making me blink rapidly, my shirt bunches up, showing a tiny bit of my stomach. I clamp my mouth, hoping not to swallow any of the dust.

For a split second, I think that falling is fun, I love the wind, the rush, the breeze, the coolness. But unfortunately, I quickly realize that if I don't land on that bag I am going to be a goner.

I look down and grimace, there is no way I am going to fall on the mattress. Dear God, please save me, I promise to be a good girl and never steal candy from my mom or ever do anything bad.

I squeeze my eyes tight. I roughly collide with a body. It takes me a moment to realize that the mattress didn't catch me, but Thomas did.

He tries to hold us both up but fails miserably and we both collapse on the ground.

Wheezing, he says, "Not to be rude Ava, but you're quite heavy and I'd rather not be a pancake."

I let out a breathless laugh. Feeling fine and whole, I push myself off of Thomas and help him up.

He hugs me and I freeze as his arms wrap tightly around me, giving me a sense of warmth, comfort, and safety. I slowly wrap my arms around his neck, burying my face in the crook of his neck. He smells so good, like a hint of cinnamon and vanilla and something masculine I can't define.

He squeezes me tighter and mumbles, "I'm so glad you're ok, I thought I wasn't going to catch you."

"I'm not dead," I mutter. Letting out a pent-up sigh, I thank God that I am alright. That was terrifying, exhilarating, but terrifying nonetheless.

I realize I am still cocooned in Thomas's arms and pull away.

His lighting blue eyes bore into mine, I stare back at him. He is breathtakingly beautiful, almost inhuman. I wonder how I look next to him. Yes, I am no beauty, but I not ugly either. I have come to accept myself, but I just feel self-conscious being next to Thomas, he is so gorgeous it is hard not to be.

I feel a burning in my lungs and realize I had been holding my breath. Shyly, I look away and hand him the document. He takes it, his hand brushing mine.

"Thank you for doing this," he says softly.

I nod and mumble, "At least I wasn't bored."

"At least," he says, letting out a light chuckle.

His eyes suddenly light up, "Let's celebrate."

"What do you have in mind," I ask.

"I was thinking we should go to a party," he says, his eyes bright.

I try not to grimace and say, "I don't really feel like going to another royal ball right now."

He laughs and says, "Not that type of party. Like an actual party, the type with drinks and music."

I blink once, twice, and say, "Thomas, you're the prince, I don't think we can do this."

I want to do go, just to let loose for one night, but as much as I don't want to be, I am the future queen and that is something I have to consider.

Thomas just smiles and replies, "I've done this a million times. I'll just get us a disguise so no one recognizes us."

Now we're talking. "Are you sure would that work," I ask.

He nods, "Like I said, I've done it a million times."

"Ok," I say, smiling.

He grabs my hand and says, "Come on, let's go. I have the disguises in my room at the place. We can sneak in, sneak out, and be at the party before anyone notices."

I follow him to the car and he opens the door for me and closes it after I climb in. He slides into the driver's seat and starts the car.

I turn on the radio as we drive and hum along to the songs. We're back at the palace before I know it. He parks in one of the many parking spaces at the palace.

Thomas gets out and opens the door for me. "Let's do this," he says excitedly.

I smile at his childish attitude and decide I like this side of Thomas.

We enter the place and he grabs my hand, squeezing it. "Act natural," he mutters.

I nod and do my best to compose a neutral expression on my face. We walk up the stairs and no one spares us a second look.

We quickly enter our room and Thomas shuts the door behind us then drops my hand. He walks over to the bed and pushes off the mattress. He presses a button on his phone and the wood part of the bed slides to the side as a secret compartment appears.

"What the hell," I say and quickly walk over to the bed.

Thomas looks up and says, "Cool, right?"

I wordlessly nod as Thomas takes out some type of hairspray and some contacts.

He turns to me and says, "Hold still, I'm just going to spray this in your hair."

I do my best to hold still as he comes over to me and brushes a lock of hair out of my face. He sprays every inch of hair with the liquid in the spray can. I squeeze my eyes shut, waiting for the fog of spray to melt into my hair.

"You can open your eyes now," Thomas softly mutters.

I peek my eyes open and see the startling blue of Thomas' eyes. I take a step back and look away.

"Why don't you check out your new hair," Thomas says.

Giving him a tight-lipped smile, I walk over to the mirror. My light brown hair and its usually messy tangles is now a sleek platinum blond, with streaks of silver in it.

I look different, very different, even if it is just the hair. I slowly turn to Thomas and say, "Don't get me wrong, it looks great - it does - but I don't want this hair, I like my natural hair."

Thomas lets out a light chuckle and says, "Ava, it's not permanent. The dye just lasts for a few hours, then it'll be gone and your hair will be back to normal."

"Oh thank God," I mutter, sighing in relief.

He smiles and gives me some contacts to put on, then heads to the bathroom to put on his own disguise. I stare at the contacts and opening my eyes wide, I put them in. My chocolate brown eyes are now a shade of emerald green.

Damn, I really look different.

Thomas enters the room from the bathroom and I gasp, he looks nothing like before. His dark blond hair is now a pitch, midnight black, a stark contrast to his tan skin. His cold blue eyes are now a dark shade of gray.

"Ready to go?" he asks.

I nod and follow him out the door. He leads us back to the car we had come in. He opens my door and I slide into the passenger seat.

Thomas clears his throat and says, "Just be careful, don't get too drunk."

I nod again and spend the majority of the drive looking out the window. We pull up in front of an ordinary looking home, albeit a little wealthier than the average house.

Thomas parks then circles the car to open my door and help me out. His fingers lace into mine as soon as I step fully out of the car, sending chills down my arm.

"Ready to have some fun," Thomas asks.

I smile and say, "Yep, let's do this."

He smiles and pulls me through the door. I blink dumbly as the pounding music hits my ears, making me grimace.

Thomas taps my hand and I turn to look at him ."I'm going to get some drinks, okay?" He says, shouting over the bass-heavy music to be heard.

"Ok," I yell back.

Thomas walks off and I drop my arms to my side, trying to relax and get into the music. I walk to the dance floor and stare at the people, grinding against each other their sweat-coated bodies moving to the rhythm. They are all obviously drunk, not caring what they are doing or what they are drinking.

"Hey," a guy mutters, trying to be sexy as he slides his arms around me.

I shrug him off roughly and walk away. I scan the room for Thomas and spot him talking to some guy. I head over to them.

Thomas turns to me and smiles when I stop beside him. He hands me my drink and I grab it and gulp it down.

"Woah, slow down," Thomas's friend says.

"Alright sure," I say. I turn to Thomas and say, "I'm going to go dance, ok?"

He nods and says, "I'll be here."

I head into the kitchen and grab a beer. I just want to let loose tonight and take a break from life.

A couple of drinks and a few songs later and I am thoroughly drunk. Thomas is tipsy, I drag him with me somewhere quite so we could be alone for a moment. It's clear to both of us that neither of us can drive home, which means that he has to call a driver to take us home.

"Come on, Ava," Thomas says. "We need to get ready to leave."

"Nooo, I w-want another-another drink. Let me go," I yell.

"No," Thomas yells right back and drags me out the door.

"Hello, your majesty," the driver says bowing.

Thomas nod in acknowledgment and pulls me into the car. I sit up straight, at least, I try to and say, "We going where?"

Thomas laughs and replies, "Back to the palace"

"No, it's big," I groan, slurring my words together.

"Too bad," Thomas replies, mocking my petulant tone of voice.

I slap his arm lightly and he chuckles, wrapping his arms around me. I lean into his arm, sniffing the crook his neck and say, "You smell so good."

Thomas smiles down at me. "Good to know."

"Brat," I mumble.

He suddenly starts tickling me.

"Agh! Stop, stop, stop," I say breathlessly, busy trying to gasp in air around my laughter.

"What did you say?" he asks.

"Agh, n-nothing, let me go. It's not funny" I shout, laughing helplessly.

"What did you say?" he asks again.

"Ugh, you're a brat okay, a brat," I say as he drops his hands and stops tickling me.

"Am not" Thomas replies.

"No, no you're not," I say, trying to think through my hazy mind.

"Excuse me your majesty, but we're here," the driver says.

"Oh goody," I say, jumping out of the car as Thomas follows behind me.

Thomas walks up to the giant doors searching for his keys. "Oh shit, I left them in the room," Thomas mumbles.

I shrug and just knock. By now our disguises have faded and we look like ourselves again.

The door creaks open, revealing the queen's shocked face, "Ava, Thomas, what happened?"

I laugh and say the first thing that pops into my mind, "I like cake."

She looks even more confused and asks, "Are you drunk?"

"Haha no," I say, though my lie is obvious. I am stinking drunk.

"We went to a party," Thomas says, finally speaking.

"Did you now?" She asks, opening the door and letting us in.

I nod and scamper up to our room and, not bothering to change out of my clothes, jump into the bed.

Thomas enters the room shortly thereafter and smiles. "I'll just sleep on the couch," he mumbles.

"No, it's fine, you can sleep next to me," I say, barely able to keep my eyes open.

"Are you sure?" he asks. I simply nod, too tired to do anything else.

He slides into the space next to me. I sigh and fall into a deep, dreamless sleep, surrounded by Thomas scent.

Author's note

Hey what's up, this chapter is so longggg it's double the length of my normal ones, so your welcome

Ava and Thomas are so cute sigh, I wish I had a prince 

 It's finally spring break but it's going to end soon, noooo.

Ughhh I don't want to go back at to school, I can't sleep in anymore.

Well I must enjoy my sleep while I can.

In other news, my mom cut my hair and it's so much shorter than my older one, it goes a little lower than my shoulder.

Wonder what everyone in school is going to think.

Anyways how's everyone's week/day/life going, good I hope.

Byeee, I'll update soon it's literally only been 6 days since the last chapter so once again your welcome.

Bye have a great day.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

235K 11.7K 103
"You're playing with fire Safania." "Good thing I don't burn." The last words he spoke before throwing me onto my bed sounded like a threat, but felt...
24.2M 848K 81
The Highest Ranking: #2 Romance |Currently in Hot List| 08-Feb-18 #2 Romance |Currently in Hot List| 08-Jan-17 #2 Romance |Currently in Hot List| 21...
1.4K 22 40
I was so damn naive it's no wonder I've ended up here. Kidnapped by the man who promised me forever, just as I'd begun to understand the depths of hi...
163K 2.8K 100
!Book one out of four! There is a part two to this book you don't have to read it but if you would like to it's called "My princess to the Black Wido...