Random imagines and preferenc...

By cinnamonroll_girl

This book will be about different Boys from Disney, magcon, IT, and stranger things. REQUESTS ARE NOW OPEN More

Jack grazer
A/n
Finn wolfhard (part one)
Finn wolfhard (part 2)
Mike (stranger things)
Noah schnapp- live stream
jack grazer- mad at best friend
Hayes grier- butterflies
Finn wolfhard
Preference #1: songs describing relationship
Heyyy
Milo manheim
Ethan dolan-drunk
Milo- zombies 2 (part one)
Harvey cantwell: photo shoot
Preferene 2- gifs of when they talk about you
Preference 4- house you'd live in together (when ur older)
Preference 5- your kids name (s)
Prefrence 6- song you both have memorized by heart
Froy- froy makintosh
Hunter rowland
Prefrence 7- PATD songs
Prefrence 8- telling them ur celeb crush
Prefrence 9- favorite ceral
Prefrence 10- who said ily first
Jake webber- sleeping
Prefrence 11- them thinking about you after you broke up
Jace norman- new kid
A/n
Hunter rowland- moving (p. 1)
Finn wolfhard- kisses💋
Sorry
Prefrence 12- fav: disney or nickeloden
Prefrence 13: movie and show qoutes they say
Prefrence 14- your fav movie or show scene
Vent
Prefrence 15- celeb best friend
Explanation
Jake webber: prank wars
Ian charles
*REQUESTS*
Hunter rowland- heartbroken
Froy g.- carving pumpkins
Prefrence 16- where you move to when older
Finn wolfhard
Sean or jace?
Shawn mendes
Joey reed- dancing
Ian charles- photo shoot
Prefrence 17- flowers at wedding
Dating jack would include
Dating finn would include
Dating wyatt would include
Dating noah would include
Dating nic would include
Dating sean would include
Dating hunter would include
Dating hayes would include
Dating harvey would include
Dating ethan would include
Dating grayson would include
Dating milo would include
Dating jace would include
Dating thomas would include
Dating froy would include
Dating ian would include
Dating owen would include
Dating levi would include
Park- finn wolfhard
Sean ryan fox
Tom holland- (short) gif imagine
Prefrence 18-(trap house)fam 5 member you get
Prefrence 19- fav movie snack
Prefrence 20-the prom dress you'd wear
Tom holland- breakup (kinda short)
Question:
Jake webber (short imagine)
Hey
Prefrence 21- the Shawn Mendes song you get
Prefrence 22- what you do during the summer

Preference 3- what puppy they give you

891 4 3
By cinnamonroll_girl

Jack- "this is bovine. I hope you like her. She's all yours. Happy birthday." He said smiling, holding the puppy in his arms.

Finn- you heard a rustle come from down stairs. Getting out of your warm bed, you walked down to see what it was. You heard tapping coming from the tree. Walking towards it to examine, finn pops out and you jump 2 ft in the air. He handed you the box. "Merry Christmas baybeee." (No ones gonna get the reference but 'Ha comedy'-Grayson dolan) you opened the box. "You're a so cute! I'm going to name you Bella." You said in a squeally voice. "Thanks but my name is Finn." Finn said laughing. You began to laugh.

Noah- "Hey I'm back from the store." He said setting down a box. "What's that?" You exclaimed excitedly as a puppy head popped up. "Your new dog hersh." Noah said smiling. "Awww!" You exclaimed, quickly scooping up the pup.

Wyatt- "babe, it's our first anniversary so I got you something that I know I've been wanting." He said smiling. You looked at him. "Here's penny." He said, letting her jump all over you.

Harvey- "this is trixy." He said, hanging u a small puppy. "Omg she's so cuteee." You squeal.

Milo- "y/n, this is smudge. My mom's friend wanted to find a home for him and I thought you'd be perfect." He explained, showing you the picture of him. "Aww yes I would love to have him. He's so cute." You exclaim.

Levi- "y/n I have a gif for you!" He yells through your apartment. "Hold on. I'm fixing my hair! Also why is my best friend giving me a gift." You yell from the bathroom. "Because I want to!" He yells. His Australian accent made you have butterflies in ur stomach. You walk in the kitchen, only to see him holding a puppy. "Aww levi ur the best! Does it have a name?" You ask. He shook his head no. You noticed it's a girl. "I'll name her holly." You said, as she licked you hand.

Nic- "y/n... there's something I have for you." He says, standing at the doorway. "What?" "This is Kobe. I want you to have him. I really like y.. the fact that you like puppies so uh yeah here's a puppy." He says. "Umm ok thanks. He's too cute." You say smiling.

Hayes- "this is Sadie. Tez gave me her but I have zan, which is why he gave me her but I can't have two dogs. So she is for you." He said. "Thankssss. Actually she's kinda cute." You say rubbing her head.

Ethan- "omg omg Ethan! Baby look!" You say dragging him toward a cage in uncle bills.  I want him! Please oh please can I have him." You say whining. "Uhh." He squeaked out. "Come on. His name is Rex. Isn't that a cute puppy name? Come on I'll take care of him." You say with a pouty face. "Ok. Only bc ur annoying me and bc ur pouty face is rweally cute." He said in a cute voice. You smiled and squeezed his hand.

Grayson- you hear yipping coming from a box on the side of the road you and Grayson were jogging on. "Gray. Do u hear that?" U said picking him in the rib. "Ow!." He said taking out his headphones. "No." He said pointing at them. "I just heard yipping coming from the box. I'm going to look." You said walking toward the box. He followed behind. You opened the top. "Oh my goodness. It's a puppy!" You exclaim. "Can we keep him?" Gray asked pushing u out of the way, which u fell on ur butt, as he snatched up the puppy. "Uh Gray." You said mad. He looked at you with his cute eyes. "Fine." You say sighing.

Hunter- "y/n I just broke up with Lea."
He said, storming in with a small box. "Why? Come sit down." I said patting the couch cushion next to me. "Well, bc I bought a puppy for her and gave it to her and she instantly screamed calling it a rat. She was like 'I hate dogs omg get the rat away from me' and I was like 'seriously?' And she was like 'ughhhhhh nowwwww' so I said 'the dog isn't a rat. She's cute!' And then she's like 'we're over! Ahhh' so here I am." He said, wiping a single tear. U rubbed his back. "I'm glad you came to ur best friend aka me to comfort you." He laughed sadly. You were secretly jumping up and down in your mind bc u liked hunter but you wanted to comfort him. "Where's the puppy now?" U ask. "In there. Don't freak out please." He said pointing at the box he carried in. "I won't." You say laughing. You open the box and there was a cute chocolate puppy who stared at you with cute eyes. "Aww. You're cute. How about we give you a name ay? How about the name luci." You saw picking up the pup. "You like her!?" Hunter exclaimed. "Uh yeah duh dummy." You say laughing. "You should know that. I tell you I love puppies all the time." He nodded, remembering what you've said in the past. "Can I keep her?" U asked hugging luci. "Yeah." He said smiling.

Froy- "HEY LOOSER!" Froy screams at you from outside. You open the window of your house. "What are you doing here!? It's 1 in the morning." You whisper yell. "I brought u a puppy!" He yell from below. "Shhhhh. There are neighbors you know. and my parents are here!" U whisper yell again. "Sorry." He said quietly. "I brought you a puppy. I like u so I brought one for you!" "Aww thanks. Come to my door." You say. You run downstairs to the back door. "Hey." He said. "Hey." You say. "So uh you like me?" You ask. He blushed. "I like you too." You say smiling. "Here's ur puppy." He said handing u a very cute puppy. "Aww. Why aren't u cute. I'm going to name you joey. Thanks froy." You say beaming. "Yeah.." He said. He turned to walk away. "Froy, wait." He turned around and walked back. "Yeah?" He said. You put the puppy on the ground and grabbed his hand, pulling him to u and u kissed him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 117 51
Omaha Boys ( Nate "Skate" Maloley, Sammy Wilk, Jack and Jack) Old MAGCON ( Nash and Hayes Grier, Cam Dallas, Taylor Caniff, Aaron Carpenter, Carter...
4.4K 54 22
Hello there! I'm Brittany and I would love to write imagines for people. If you like the magcon boys and want an imagine message me. I just want some...
1.4M 30.7K 150
preferences for: • Chosen • Finn • Jack • Jaeden • Jeremy • Nicholas • Sophia • Wyatt
115K 1.3K 17
Magcon imagines here! Jack G Jack J Matthew Cameron Aaron Shawn Sammy Yes I know this isn't all of them, please do not hate. {completed} * This was w...