The Truth

بواسطة MaryWis92

At the age of sixteen Camil's parents died in a tragic unexplained car accident. This accident left her and h... المزيد

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.

Chapter 19.

14 1 2
بواسطة MaryWis92

"Why aren't you in bed?" He ask, his tone is seriously strict.

"I'm working.." I say quietly.

"Bruce told you to have rest and stay in bed for few days, your body need time to heal." His voice sounds annoyed.

"Um...I just..." I can't even find words to say something back, I just stand here as if I'm six years old child that's going to be punished for a little trick.

He gazed at me for a few second, his face expression changes from hard and cold to soft.

"I'm sorry..." he says softly approaching me. He comes closer, gently he brushes my loose stand of hair behind my ear. As soon as his hand touches my bruised cheek I feel shivers go down my spine.

"You need to rest Cami, Bruce will be here soon to check on you."

"Ok." I whisper looking at him.

I think I really missed out that he isn't just handsome he is really beautiful, maybe I just made myself don't think about it.

"Have you eat something?" He asks me.

He is standing so close to me and I can't even answer him, I just shake my head as a no.

Why am I so nervous around him?

"You know you have to eat, go to your bed, I will figure something out."

"Ok." I reply shyly, turn around and go in the direction of my room.

As I lay down I understand that I'm really exhausted. I wasn't doing anything hard al day, but still I feel that my body is sore.

Few minutes later Theo enters in my room, I immediately look up at him.

"Well Bruce will grab some food on the way, I hope you like Italian"

"Actually I love it!"

"Me too."

I smile at him.

How can it be, I barely know him, but his presence comforts me. I want him to be here. Isn't it weird?!

I ask myself this questions when I feel someone is sitting near me. I look at him and he smiles at me and again it's the same guy I met in that bar.

He looks at me with questioning look. Damn it I probably again was deep in my thoughts.

"Sorry, I zoned out. What were you saying?".

"I was asking how do you feel?" His voice is so soft and maybe worrying.

"I'm fine."

"Please, just don't lie to me Cami."

How? How does he know it? Is it that obvious? I don't think I'm that bad maintaining my 'I'm absolutely fine' facade. I'm actually pretty good at it. Almost all people believe it, well everybody believe it.

And the way he calls me...Cami... my dad used to call me this way. The memory of my dad brings tears and I don't notice that I'm sitting and sobbing.

"Sshhhh" he wraps his arms around me, he stokes my hair gently and I immediately relax under his touch. It makes me to  calm down.

"I'm sorry, it's just bad memories." I whisper, pulling out of his embrace.

"It's ok...what are they about?" He asks gently.

I don't talk with people about my parents, only with my family. Actually I've never spoke about them with anyone except uncle, Daren, J and Lexi.

And in this moment it feels like I want to tell him, I even don't know why.

"About my parents...they....they died in car crash few years ago...and my dad always called me the way you just did."

"Oh I'm sorry, I didn't want to upset you." His voice sounds frustrated.

We sit in silence for a few moment when he asks carefully.

"I remember you told me about your brother...is he your only family ?" He ask leaning against the headboard and he is lying next to me.

" It's my brother and uncle." I say wiping my tears away.

Theo leans closer, pulling me into his embrace,so now I'm lying on his chest, he starts to play with my hair.

The silence surrounds us and it isn't awkward, it's more comforting than it ever could be.

It feels like he understands me, like he knows what it is, to lose your parents. By the his face expression changes I know he is deep in his thoughts, he zoned out, just like I always do. At this moment I feel like it's, just like it meant to be, him here with me.

I don't know how long we are lying here like this. I hear Lexi talks with someone. I totally forget that she was here. There is knock on the door and few seconds later Bruce comes in. He looks at us surprised.

"Hello Camil, how do you feel?" He asks.

"Hi Bruce! Today I'm feeling much more better!" I reply smiling and trying to get up, but Theo doesn't allow me to do so. After a moment he let me go and stands up from the bed, giving Bruce space to come and examine me.

All this time Theo is standing in the corner of my room and looking at the window, seems like he is deep in his thoughts.

"Well, it doesn't look bad. I thought you had a concussion, but it looks like you are a lucky one if I can say so. Probably next few days you can have headaches, don't worry it's nothing bad, just take this meds I gave you yesterday. Your bruise will disappear in few days. All you need to do is rest, stay in bed for next few days, don't overexert yourself, just relax." Bruce says after he is done.

"Bruce leave us. I need to talk to Camil." He says with a strict voice.

Bruce just nods and leaves, it looks like it doesn't offend him at all.

After we are left alone once again, Theo comes closer to me, gently with his hands he cups my face, looking for a few seconds in my eyes which seemed like hours for me, he says with his soft voice.

"Cami, I need to go now, promise me you will stay in bed and rest as Bruce just told!"

"I promise" I murmur to him, just like that, what's wrong with me?

"Alright, I'll check on you tomorrow. If you need anything just call me." He says tenderly.

I simply nod and look in his ocean blue eyes.

After a minute or so, he slowly and lovingly kisses my cheek. As soon as his lips touches my skin I feel butterflies.

"Stay safe love." With this words he leaves my room.

I still on the bed speechless, staring at the door and waiting for him to comeback.

Deep on my thought I can hear my phone is ringing, it J.

"Hey sweet pie!" J says and imagine him smiling.

"Hey J." I say softly.

"Camil, what's wrong?" He asks worriedly.

"Nothing, I just have a headache." I reply touching my head, only now I do realize that it hearts like hell.

"Had a rough night with Lexi?" He laughs.

"You have no idea!" I reply, trying to sound like it was fun. Just the thoughts of their hand on my body makes me like burst in tears.

"I'm glad you had fun, listen Cam, I called to tell that I have to stay here more than I thought, I actually have on idea when I'll be back...but all this time Lexi will be staying with you...I'm sorry, I'll make it up to you." He says and feel sadness in his voice.

"That's alright. I understand." I reply to him softly.

I know J. I know that is what he needs to do and I'm in no position of being angry at him.
Besides he always keeps his promises unlike Daren.

"I have to go now, don't forget that tomorrow our internship starts! Don't oversleep it!" He laughs.

Like I would!

"Never!" I roll my eyes. "It's just sucks that you won't be there with me."I say sadly.

"I know, but I primes I'll make it up to you."

"No worries!"

"Bye Cam, I'll call you tomorrow."

"Bye J."

With that I hung up my phone.

With all the events of last night I totally forget about my internship.

All I can think about right now is his ocean blue eyes...what is wrong with me?

Hey there!
Finally and update! I took a bit to long to write this chapter, sorry about it, but I'm here and full of energy to write this story!

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, so tell me what do you think?

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

817 52 10
𝓡𝓸𝓼𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓮 a the Spanish mafia daughter,after her dad lost her mom he became overprotective about her and hoping not to make the same mistake h...
7.3K 402 54
• Mature Audience ~ (Trigger Warning) It will contain strong language, physical, mental trauma, smut and smoking. • A fatal attraction between a da...
151K 3.9K 24
On the surface, Aiden had it all. Wealth, good looks, and intelligence. But beneath the veneer of masculine perfection lay a broken man. A man obsess...
61.4K 1.4K 45
𝐂𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄, She had ambitions that soared beyond the cage of her upbringing. Her dreams were simple yet profound: to find true l...