One shots J.JK ♡ K.TH

By taeggukismylastname

One shots of TAEKOOK, for y'all~ 하나 ㅡ N E W? 둘 ㅡ B A B Y (two chapters) 셋 ㅡ M I S M A T C H ed? (seven chapt... More

♞ N E W ?
♞ B A B Y
♞ B A B Y II
♞ M I S M A T C H e d?
♞ M I S M A T C H ed? II
♞ M I S M A T C H ed? III
♞ M I S M A T C H ed? V
♞ M I S M A T C H ed? VI
♞ M I S M A T C H ed? VII
♞ S E E M E N O W
♞ S E E M E N O W II
NEW STORY!!
NEW STORY!!

♞ M I S M A T C H ed? IV

4K 143 15
By taeggukismylastname

J U N G K O O K

We are now seated on my car ready to go. I looked at my taetae and I cooed at the sightㅡ he was blushing too much, his body slumped on the car seat, his hands in between his thighs, his scarf hiding almost half of his face as he looked anywhere but me and his feet stomping on the car floor softly.

I gently rubbed his thighs and he instantly averted his eyes on me looking embarassed. I chuckled and started driving the car.

I really don't know how and why he haven't noticed my presents yetㅡ it's either he was too tired or too flustered. Either way it's so cute of him.

"Tae.." I called out softly. He only hummed as a reply. He's looking at the window.

"You still dizzy?" I asked worriedly. He nodded and hummed again.

"You shouldn't have over workㅡ you know." He nodded and hummed again.

"You hungry? I've bought take aways earlier." He nodded and hummed again.

ㅡsilenceㅡ

"You wanna have a car sex?" I seductively asked when we're on red light.
He nodded and hummed again. I chuckled and smirked. I may or may not be just teasing. 😏

"Wait whatㅡ" He wasn't able to finish what he has to say when I unbuckled his seatbelt and pulled him and placed him on my lap, not so gently. He gasped and gripped on my shoulders to balance his body.

"W-what a-are y-you doing!!" He exclaimed cutely. His cheeks turned redder and I smirked at him.

"I asked you for car sex and you agreed with meㅡ so yeah." I whispered seductively as I rubbed his thighs slowly. He blinked his eyes, confused to what had happened and currently happening.

I removed his scarf awfully slow and he gulped. I dived in on the crook of his neck and began sucking, licking and biting his smooth tanned skin as I continued rubbing his thighs to his inner thighs.

He shuddered from my touch and leaned his head on my shoulderㅡ moaning and whimpering softly. His body going limp and his eyes closing in pleasure.

His breath hitched when I ghosted my finger over his growing bulge.

"K-kookiee..." He mumbled moaning.

"Yes, babe?" I whispered, continuing my assault. He moaned again. I smirked.

"T-t-ouch p-pleasee." He pleaded kissing my neck.

"What will I touch, babe?" I teased as I continue doing what I'm doing.

"J-just t-touch m-mee." He whispered slowly grinding his hips on my lap making just any kind of friction. I held his hips tightly to stop him from moving. He whined cutely.

"Look at me." I sternly ordered, he whimpered softly but nonetheless did what I asked him to do. He looked at me lovingly and I did the same.

"Now kiss me, tae."

He leaned in and kissed me passionately. Our lips moved in sync. Slow but steady. I started to feel my hormones rising so I placed my hands on his neck and his lower back to pull him closer and deepened the kiss. He instictively wrapped his arms on my neck as he tugged on my locks gently.

I licked his lips and he parted it slightlyㅡ welcoming me inside his sweet cavern.

Nose brushing, lips moving, tongue colliding, hands roaming and body grindingㅡ what a hot night.

We are interrupted when we heard a loud honk from behind. He suddenly realized what we were doing and he hit me on my chest softly. He buried his face with his hand on my chest mumbling 'Horny!' and 'Pervert'

"You liked it though." I teased chuckling as I started driving again.

Still sitting on my lap he mumbled "how did we even ended up to this position?" as he traced his finger on my tattooㅡ a habit of him. I chuckled and kissed his forehead.

"Well for your information, tae. We ended up like this because you're not paying attention to me."

"I'm not?" He tilted his head cutely.

"Yep, you're not."

"..." He pouted.

"Well, I keep asking you questions and you only nodded and hummedㅡ so I tried asking you for a car.sex." I said as a matter of fact, smirking.

"Seriously, kookie? You just took advantage of my floating state." He said glaring at me but smiling nonetheless.

"Well, yes, I just did. It's an opportunity of a lifetime so I grabbed it."

"Wow, how sweet of you." He sighed and rolled his eyes and I chuckled.

"You know you love it, babe."

"Wellㅡ unfortunately, yeah I do." He answered playfully and we both laughed.

"OH MY GOD!!!" He shouted in front of my ears and I hissed softly.

"What the hell, tae?" I mumbled. He didn't even noticed me cursing him as he pulled away and tried getting off my lap, while I'm driving.

"Yah! Kim Taehyung! What are you doing! That's dangerousㅡ stay on my lapㅡ I, it's.." I stopped the car and just pulled over.

"Tae, what are you doing. Do you want us to crash?" I shouted not so loud pinching the bridge of my nose.

"Since when does jungjung got here?" He asked excitedly. Not even paying attention to what I'm saying.

"Jungjung?ㅡ" I asked confusedly and I just finally realized what he's talking about when he jumped on the back seat.

"KYAAAA! You're so so cuttttteeeeee~ and wow! Sunfloweeersss~"
He shouted playfully mesmerized by the bunny and the flowers. His eyes were sparkling as he hugged the gigantic bunny. I cooed at the sightㅡ the danger earlier long forgotten.

"You already given him name, huh." I teased.

"Well duh, he already has it the moment I laid my eyes on him." He sassed cutely.

"You like it?" I asked sweetly looking at him.

"I love it, Kookie!~ he looks like you!! thank you!" He exclaimed and pecked my lips. We smiled at each other lovingly.

"Good, I got that while waiting for you."

"To make me feel better?"

"Yes, love. To make you feel better." I said smiling my bunny smile, that only him can see.

He pulled away from the bunny and got back to my lap and hugged me tightly. I sighed in relief and contentment, my taetae really knew how to make my heart swell and to make me feel giddy inside.

"Well, it did made me feel betterㅡ" he started as he smiled and looked at me straight in the eyes. I brushed his hair away and tucked it behind his ear as I hummed and nodded softly.

"ㅡbut just having you here in my arms can already do the trick, you know..." He added sweetly smiling at me. And I swear to god I just felt a volt of electicity in every fiber of my body.

I kissed his forehead, nose, cheeks and ended it up with a lingering kiss on his lips. He giggled cutely and hugged me again. 'How cute'

"Doctorㅡ I think I'm having a heart attack and it's gonna explode if you don't stop acting cute.ㅡ" I playfully said wiggling my eyebrows and he giggled again.

"ㅡ and also I'm feeling some heat rising up inside me, Doctor.. desperately wanting to be releasedㅡ And I'm really starting to have a 'HUGE' huge problem down there now, so I need a 'special' appointment. Will you help me, Dr. Kim?" I seductively whispered on his ears as I licked his earlobe earning a soft moan from him. I smirked.

"Well that can be arranged, daddy~" he whispered back giggling.

🚨🚨🚨

J U N G K O O K

Since Tae had a week-off. We spent a lot of time together and with the gangㅡ watching movies, playing video games, going out and just chilling out with them. Well, of course, our 'us time'ㅡ cuddling, snuggling, making out, and making love. And I made sure that he was resting properly to regain his energy.

Tae was still on vacation mode, but sadly there was a mission that we have to do. It's prettt easy but we have to make sure that no one would get hurt.

And right now we're having a meeting at our home office.

"Well, Kook, they didn't negotiate." Namjoon explained.

"Then we kill." I said menacingly.

"Well that's what I wanted to begin with." Suga said non chalantly.

"Well, I honestly thought that EXO will be smart enough to know that they can't beat usㅡ and just let their gang be under us. But I'm wrong." Namjoon said shrugging.

"But.. I'm actually thinking. If they didn't negotiate, why are they still so silent right now? Jimin asked confusedly.

"Well, of course they're still planning, pabo." Suga teased and Jimin hit him playfully.

"Well, whatever they plan, they can't beat us anywaysㅡ so no big deal." I declared smirking.

"Hell yeah, they can't." J hope beamed happily skipping from the door.

"Kooooookieee!" Taetae shouted cutely the moment the door opened and landed his eyes on me. I tapped my lap and opened my arms for him.

He ran like a child and settled his body on my lap. I groaned lowly when he accidentally grinded on me. He giggled cutely, mumbling 'I'm sorrryyy'

"Sooooㅡ what are you guys planning about?" He asked everyone in the room.

"We're planning on burning down your hospital, taetae." Jimin scoffed playfully.

Everyone nodded and hummed seriously. He gasped and looked at us with big doe eyes.

"Yaaaah! S-stop playing with m-me! It's n-not f-funny" He shouted softly, stuttering a bit, pouting his lips.

"..." Nobody answered him and we continued teasing him. His eyes were tearing up already.

"We already got the blueprint of the hospitalㅡ here look." J hope acted as he scrolled some things on his beloved tablet.

"And we got the explosives ready." Suga added seriously.

"Well it's a good timing, you're on vacation, so it's perfect." I added rubbing his arms.

"W-whhyyy..." He asked looking down. We're all trying to contain our laughter.

"Well, they are taking you away from us." Jimin answered, we all agreed.

"It's okay, tae. You can just find another one." Namjoon consoled.

We haven't realized that he wass already crying since we're busy containing our laughters.

He stood up abruptlyㅡ it shocked me. We thought he would just say 'i know you're kidding me' but it didn't happened.

He looked at us blankly. His eyes looking dead ㅡ out of focus and he's starting to shake violently as his tears fell down like waterfalls. And that's when we knew we fucked up, big time.

"Oh shit!"

🚨🚨🚨

T A E H Y U N G

My mind was blank. I felt numb. I see fire, a big oneㅡ memories flooding my mind, eating me up. It's happening again..

Fire, burning house, blood, screams, pleads and cries flashing through my eyes. I can't breathe. I can't move. It felt like a gigantic waves crashing on me, I'm drowning. And I can't no longer fight back..

F L A S H B A C K
I went home and I heard my not so good parents and brother talking in the kitchen.

"We can just burn their house down."

"You're right that way traces would be gone."

"But dad, would that be necessary?"

"Yes son! If they didn't interfere, it would not lead to this."

"Dad, I really don't like this, they're good to me."

"Well, they're slowly taking taehyung away from us. They're teaching him to fight us and rebel. We can't let that happen. We can use him in the future."

"Tch. This is taehyung's fault. But, alright, I'm in dad."

"Good, we'll do it tonight."

I ran to my room and locked myself up. I'm torn between telling my friend or not. I'm scared, so scared of what can happen to meㅡ to them. My tears fell like waterfalls and I can't stop. My head began to cloud and the last thing I saw was my phone ringing before I blacked out.

I woke up with a head acheㅡ it hurt. It felt like my head was splitting into two. I looked at the window and it's already dark outside. I saw my clock and it's already, 9pm. I stood up hastily, remembering my family's sick plan.

I went down and nobody was home. That's when reality hit me. 'They're gonna burn the house now!' I ran outside and made my way to their house.

The house was still thereㅡ thank god. But I saw shadows behind the tree across the street. I widened my eyes when I saw them clicked on something and...

BOOOOOOOM! 💨

I stumbled back putting my arms above my head to protect myself from falling debris from the huge explosion as I heard screams from the inside. I dialed 911 and reported about it. I tried knocking the door off but it's too big for me. I saw the window open and there was no fire yet on that part.

The moment I peeked in, the scene in front of my eyes, broke my heart into pieces and I almost forgotten how to breath. I gasped and tears fell from my eyes.

"N-nooo... B-bogummie hyunggg. A-aunt Jihee.. U-uncle D-daee.. M-minjii..."

I saw them on the dining tableㅡ probably having their late dinner. Bodies fired up and bloodied. I heard my hyung talked and pleaded for help but I can't move.. I can't do anything...

'It's all my fault... My fault..'
'I'm a curse..'

'Let me die...'

E N D O F F L A S H B A CK

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

305K 4.4K 25
A book filled with 𝑻𝒂𝒆𝒌𝒐𝒐𝒌 one shots ❗𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘴 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺❗ NOTE 📝: 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙞𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙢𝙚𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙤𝙛𝙛𝙚...
185K 3K 45
IT'S TAEKOOK ONESHOTS DUH!! WARNING: SMUT ANGST (I THINK SO) FLUFF I DON'T REMEMBER ANYMORE SO JUST READ'EM
11.5K 168 14
[ongoing] Book of oneshot for Vkook... Just mere thoughts ↝Oneshots © fugitivescore |2020
153K 5K 43
/COMPLETED/ Taekook oneshots - TopTae - BottomKoo - MAYBE switch. Includes : - fluff - angst (not much) - smut (also very little) - mpreg - random...