His little devil. The third b...

By Queen_of_the_Lost18

10 years have gone by since Pan and Luna have broke up. They only know each other as ememies and their past w... More

A new story begins.
Shopping.
Jerome's mom.
Neverland.
Why is she like this?
Training.
Sailing home.
Camping.
Deadshot.
Sunrise.
Pan and Jerome.
How could this have happened?
A new girl.
Flurry.
Pan's Thinking Tree.
The Lost Princess.
Running with the wolves.
Hiding the princess.
The pipes.
The Lost Boy's future.
Hospital.
A sad day.
Finding out.
The new vampire.
The doll.
What's wrong princess?
Storm.
The fall.
Back again.
The pond.
You'll always be a joker to me.
Old memories.
In the jungle alone.
Life or death.
The note.
Out with the old and in with the new.
Found.
At last.
Celebration.
A big night.
Pillow fight.
Who took it?
Adressing the new caption.
Three days.
Dying.
The end of Neverland.

Road trip.

194 4 4
By Queen_of_the_Lost18

Luna's P.O.V.

"Maybe. Pan's a mystory." Jerome says.

"Yeah. No joke. Luna even-." I snarl at Robbie.

"I was about to say that Luna even agreed." Robbie saved himself.

"Luna, can you leave Robbie and I alone for a little bit?" Jerome asked. I nod and turn human.

"Of course. Robbie, don't do anything stupid." I growl, knowing he knew what I ment. I go in the woods and my dragon flies down to me. I pet her and get on, flying above the clouds where Hiccup appeared on Toothless.

"Hello you 2." I smile. Toothless sticks his toung out and smiles.

"You ready?" Hiccup asked.

"Yep." I smile. We fly straight up and past the clouds.

"1." I smile.

"2." Hiccup says.

"3." We both say, jumping off our dragons and zooming though the air. Windshear and Toothless fly above us.

"Now!" Hiccup yells, spreading his arms and legs. I spread my wings and fly up, meeting my dragon as Hiccup continued to fall.

"Hiccup!" Astride yells, riding Stormfly next to us. Toothless tried to fly but couldn't without Hiccup. I get on Windshear.

"I'll get Hiccup." Astride says, diving for Hiccup.

"Come on girl." I say. Windshear dives down and zooms right above Toothless.

"Did you get him girl?" I ask. Windshear looks down and brings her head up.

"Good." I smile. We get to land and Windshear lets Toothless down as Astride drops Hiccup down, landing as well. Astride gets off of her dragon and slaps Hiccup over the head.

"Yeah yeah I know, I owe you big time." Hiccup rolls his eyes.

"What were you even doing up there?" Astride asks.

"Hiccup was trying to test his new wings."

"I told you that suit is no good. When will you stop" Astride asks.

"Astride, meet Hiccup. He won't stop till he as what he wants." I chuckled.

"Hiccup. You're going to kill Toothless by doing this. Is that really what you want for your dragon?" I ask.

"How would I kill Toothless?"

"If I or Astride weren't there to help you, Toothless would have drowned." I say.

"I would never hurt you bud." Hiccup scratches Toothless.

"It was nice seeing you guys again, but I need to go." I say, getting on Windshear and flying back to camp where Robbie was. I land Windshear close to camp and walk to the river, pushing Robbie in.

"Hey!" Robbie yells. I glare at him.

"What was that for?"

"You told Jerome about the thing." I snap.

"No I didn't."

"Yes you did. That look proves it." I snap.

"Really. All Jerome and I talked about after you left was the trip tomorrow."

"Fine." I growl, walking away.

"You're not going to leave me here, are you?" I turn around to Robbie, who was soaking wet in the river. I laugh and help Robbie out of the water. He quickly wrapped his arms around my waist and dragged me back into the water, soaking me.

"Robbie you bitch!" I yell. He gets out of the water and laughs, going into the tent and bringing out a towel. I got up on the rocks and Robbie wrapped the towel around me. And it didn't help that the sunset wind was blowing.

"Payback." He whispered.

"Just wait until Jerome hears about what you did."

"You can't hide behind him forever."

"Who says I can't?"

"Me. Robbie Kay. Actor, singer, song writer and Lost King of Luna on Neverland." He beams.

"Just don't get to cocky." I roll my eyes. We get into bed and wake up the next morning, packing up and riding back home and we unpack at the stables.

"Do you think that the horses will be ok?" I ask, grooming Chestnut's mane.

"I've already told you, Newt, Simon and Anna will check in and feed them." Robbie comes over to my stall, resting against the door frame.

"You know I don't trust Simon."

"Don't worry. Everything will be ok."

"Robbie!" Someone calls. I hug Chestnut one last time as Robbie and I lock Chestnut's stall and locked the stables before flying up to our room where Tommy was.

"Yes?" Robbie asked.

"Jerome's about to leave."

"Ok, is everyone ready?"

"Yep."

"You guys go ahead. I need to grab a book or 2." I smile.

"Oh, Jerome already packed your stuff." Tommy says.

"Then what are we waiting for." I smile. We walk downstairs and into the car. Robbie and I were in the front, Cassie and the twins in the back, Parker, Tommy and Issabella in the very back, Henry and Lilly would ride with Regina and Jerome would ride with his dad.

Robbie starts the car and starts to drive. We probably had 5 minutes of silence.

"Asa, give the snacks back." Isaac says.

"No. You'll eat them all." Isaac snaps.

"No I won't."

"Yes you will."

"Mom." Both boys say. Robbie quietly chuckles as we follow Jerome's car.

"I can call your dad right now and we can turn back." I say.

"Or do we want to go on vacation and enjoy it?" I smirk.

"Enjoy the vacation." The twins sigh.

"Good. And you thought the twins would win." I mock.

"Shut up." Robbie growled. I got a call and pick my phone up and answer it.

"Hey Jerome." I smile.

"Can you wait?"

"No. Hold on. Boys!" I yell. The twins go quiet and I put the phone back to my ear.

"Are you sure you don't want the boys. Robbie won't go mad that way." I chuckled.

"You sound like you're doing good with them."

"Aaaannnddd, we're done." Robbie ends the call, taking my phone.

"Hey!" I whine.

"No more phone for the rest of the car ride."

"That's not fair." I pout.

"My car, my rules."

"My boyfriend, your death wish." I growl.

"You have your books." Robbie scoffs.

"No I don't. Jerome has them in his car." I say. Robbie just stays silent. I wrap my wings around me.

"Wake me up when we get there."

                              ******
"Luna." Someone calls. I groan.

"Luna, we're here." I open my eyes and yawn, looking at Jerome.

"Come on sleepy head." He chuckled. I get out of the car and take my suitcase from him, slinging my backpack over my shoulder. We walk to the big mansion in front of us, Cassie and the twins rushing in as Harley welcomes them.

"Wow Jerome. You lived here growing up?" I look at the house.

"Yeah. This is where Jane raised me and my brother until my parents took it back."

"So it always belonged to you?"

"Yep." We walk inside and look around. Straight ahead from the door was a staircase with fancy rugs everywhere. A few couches were placed and I felt like I was living in a castle.

"Come on. You need to see the bedroom." Jerome chuckled. Jerome leads us to our bedroom and it was mostly empty. A grand king size bed layed on the left side of the room with a couch next to it and 2 nightstands.

The curtans blew freely in the wind and another room connected to ours had a couch and a big TV on the wall.

"Ok, am I dreaming or is this actually where Jerome lived?" Robbie scoffs.

"Get back here." I smirk, running after him. He quickly runs out of the room and I chase him around the house until I'm held back.

"Ok, Luna, why are you chasing Robbie? Robbie, what did you do that angered Luna?" Jerome asked.

"She pushed me in the river." Robbie snaps.

"He almost told you something that I don't want you to know!" I yell.

"Both of you calm down." Jerome let go of me.

"Now Robbie, say sorry."

"What!" Robbie yells. Jerome glares at him.

"Sorry Luna."

"Luna. Don't kill Robbie."

"Oh so I have to give her an apology but all Luna gets is a warning. Yes, cause that's fair." Robbie scoffs.

"News flash, life ain't fair!" I snap.

"Come on, let's get dinner ready." Jacob says. He starts down the hall, and I follow without a single word.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.1K 1.6K 17
OUAT Peter Pan Fanfic She's all bark no bite. She went to Storybrooke looking for her mother but found a family with a young boy in danger. She put h...
350 36 15
The shadowy figure at her window would normally have been disconcerting. But something about the uncertainty that would come with the sunrise left Ma...
47 0 16
Jonah and Ava, son and daughter of the notorious Peter Pan and B, set off on their own journey to find the last page of the storybook. The last page...
14.6K 272 70
Luna has survived Chris's curse and lost her powers and wings, but one thing is wrong, she doesn't remember her king. Luna feels like a lot of her l...