Tom Felton x Reader - Terribl...

xxTheRetardedGirlxx tarafından

I just want to tell you that you're eighteen and Tom's twenty. He's filming the fifth film (Harry Potter and... Daha Fazla

Meeting The Snake
How Things Got All Screwed Up
Meeting the Lion
The Best Day Ever
Italians, British, French and Spanish
I'm Not The One
Christmas Tradition
The Commuter
L'imbarazzo Di Se Stesso
HRVY - I Won't Let You Down
1K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Gala - 2
Bonus Part - 1
Bonus Part - 2
2K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THE WEDDING!!!!!!!!
Other Stories

The Gala

5.2K 168 310
xxTheRetardedGirlxx tarafından

Your Pov-

"Y/N open the door! We need to get ready for the gala. It's already 3 in the afternoon." Bonnie screamed.

I mentally groaned as I got out of the bed. Yesterday I only fell asleep around 3 a.m because I was watching Teen Wolf. Don't judge me! I'm on holiday! However, I did sleep a lot and now I'm starving.

As I moved out of my bed I heard the sound of crashing chips. I took a glance in the mirror and saw a person similar to a Dementor. I'm not that bad, it would've been worse if I looked like Umbridge. I bet I'd scare more people.

I opened the door and was greeted by Bon, Jo, Em, Scar and Eva.

"Ohh, sweetie you need a full transformation." Scar walked in followed by everyone else. "Where's your dress, girl?"

"In the wardrobe." I pointed at it.

"This is what you're going to wear?" She took out a dress I had never seen in my whole life.

"No, I don't even know that dress. But before anything else, have you got food, 'cause I'm starving dead!" I started cleaning my bedroom to give them some room.

"No, we don't have food. Do you want to come with me and get some?" Em offered.

"Yes, please!"

I went to the bathroom changed to something different from pyjamas and washed my face.

Your outfit:

"Let's go. I won't take the key so don't put the music too loud or you won't hear me knocking." I said and Bon nodded.

We closed the door behind us and walked to the Hotel's bar. I ordered a bacon sandwich and cola. While we were sitting in the bar I received looks from everyone. Well, I guess that's normal since I'm sitting with the Emma Watson.

"So, where did you got that dress?" Em asked.

"Have no idea, Em," I said. "But one thing I know, I'm still going to wear the other dress."

"Why? That one is so beauti-" Emma was interrupted by journalists entering the Hotel. "Shit. Get out of here before they start asking you something."

"What? You're the one who has to get out of here, not me. I'm unknown, you're the Emma Watson." I whispered.

"Yeah, about that..." She laughed nervously. "Now everyone knows you! Yay! Right?"

"How?"

"I'll explain later, now we need to go." She grabbed my wrist and I only had time to get my sandwich and cola before she started running.

We went to the cleaning room.

"Ok, can you explain now?"

"It's funny really." She laughed nervously like a toddler. "So, it happens that when you decided to take a walk with Rupert yesterday there were paparazzi everywhere and they took photos of you." Her voice went to a higher tone. "And today, you know how they are, Coral decided that the two of you were-" She stopped not wanting to continue and afraid of my answer. "dating." She said it really fast and then seeing I didn't say anything, she proceeded. "Well, then Tom was pissed off at Rup because he was jealous and sad since he believed the gossip news and he was mad because he didn't want to expose you to the media, I bet you understand why, and he says it's Rupert's fault. Of course, the paparazzi saw it. They took plenties of photos of them arguing and now your in some kind of love triangle." She smiled nervously looking at me intensely.

I burst out laughing. "If you didn't want to answer the journalists' questions you could simply tell me. There's no need for such a story." I smiled.

She looked like she was going to pass out.

"Haven't you heard me? They're after you." I started walking away. "I'm warning you. Every girl is hating you now. Except for the ones who know the truth."

"Do you actually expect me to believe all that happened while I was sleeping and watching Teen Wolf? That was your first mistake. Second: Tom? Jealous? Come on. He has a girlfriend." I laughed. That was when my phone ring. Oh, look. It's Amy.

"Hi, Amy," I said through the phone.

"HOW DO YOU DARE NOT TELLING US THAT YOU WERE FUCKING DATING RUPERT-FUCHING-GRINT?" I heard all my friends shouting through the phone.

"Because I'm not," I stated rather worried. If they think I'm dating Rupert than the story is TRUE!

"Oh, STOP LYING! I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS, Y/N. WE HAD TO KNOW THE FUCKING NEWS FROM CORAL. AND YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I HATE HER!" Amy screamed.

"Maybe she's telling the truth." Nimy started. "We all know how Coral is. She gets a photo of a famous person hanging out with someone and they're already dating."

"Either way, I don't believe her," Amy said.

"Well, we already know she was friends with all the Harry Potter cast and everything, so this would happen sooner or later," Bea stated.

"I'm with Amy. Even Tom Felton thought they were dating. She's a bitch." Kim added. Funny how the person that resembles Slytherin and the one who resembles Gryffindor in my group are agreeing in something.

That made me really sad since two of my closest friends didn't believe in me. How could they believe in Coral and not me?

I was about to cry, so Emma took my phone and started talking.

"Hey guys, it's Emma, Emma Watson and I can tell you that she's not dating Rupert because I know. But one thing is true. If you don't believe your friend then you're the one who's wrong. Now, if you don't mind we have to go get ready for a gala. Oh and just for the record, do you remember the thing that happened with a train, well she was one of the hostages at the final and still you didn't do anything, did you? And I bet you knew she was on that train. Still, you didn't call her and didn't even managed to be worried about Y/N. I'm sure there's a bitch in your group of friends but you called the wrong one. Have a great day minding about the other's life instead of yours." She ended the call.

"Thanks." I half smiled at her. "You are a great friend. Now, let's get out of here."

"Agreed." We opened the door.

We started racing through the corridors until we got to my room.

"Hey, what happened? You look tired." Scar, Eva and Bonnie asked. They had robes on and towels on the head.

"Paparazzi," I said simply and they laughed.

"Ok, we have to hours. Chop Chop." Eva said.

"Now people want to know what you're going to wear, so you'll wear that dress and we'll take care of the rest. Music!" Bonnie decided.

I took a shower after Emma and put a robe and the underwear on as well and the rest of the people in my room were.

Eva and Em made my makeup and Scar and Bon, my hair. I wear eye contact lenses instead of glasses. I only needed to put the dress on.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. I was the only one who wasn't doing anything and simply waiting for the nails to dry, so I opened it.

This thing of getting ready for a gala isn't for me. It takes too long besides I don't want to look like a Barbie and there's a fine line between looking like a Barbie and being gorgeous.

"Hi," I said as I opened the door. "In what can I help you?"

"How could you be dating Rupert and not tell me?" Tom screamed. I looked up at his face blankly for a while.

"Funny, you know. I just discovered it two hours ago, right after waking up. Emma told me when the paparazzi burst into the Hotel that I had a boyfriend. Well, knowing you already knew when I discovered, I didn't care to tell you." Could you hear the irony in my voice? 'Cause I could.

I raised an eyebrow at his recent lack of words. That was when I understood he was checking me out. Hopefully, the hotel robe was too big for me, so he couldn't even see half of my legs.

"Take a picture. Lasts longer." I smirked.

"You look-" He started.

"Like a Barbie, I know. I told them that there was a fine line between-"

"No, no. You look gorgeous." He couldn't stop looking at me.

"Thanks but that stare is getting quick creepy." I laughed a little.

"Sorry." He smiled.

"Now that you finally understood that I and Ron aren't dating, is there something else you have to-" I was cut off by Scarlett.

"Oh, Tom. What are you doing here? You shouldn't see us before the gala!" She exclaimed, I and he laughed.

"What's the point in that?" I asked.

"Shh. The films are always right." She pushed me in and slowly closed the door looking intensely into Tom's eyes as if she was a predator.

We finished getting ready and walked to where Jo told us to go to after we were ready.

Your dress, your makeup, hairstyle and shoes (if you don't like it just change it to something else):

Emma's dress, makeup and hairstyle:

Bonnie's dress, hairstyle and makeup:

Evanna's dress, hairstyle and makeup:

Scarlett's dress, hairstyle and makeup:

"Girls, you look gorgeous! And look at you Y/N! You're simply stunning! And that dress! You did a great job, girls." Jo hugged me.

"But you already know about the dress, right? It was you who bought it and hidden it in my wardrobe without I know." I assumed it was her buying the dress since that was the one I loved at the shop but wasn't able to afford.

"No, darling. This time it wasn't me." She smiled.

I looked at the rest of the girls to see if anyone knew but they all said no with their heads.

I was wearing a big and warm jacket since it was cold outside. Hopefully, the gala was inside some kind of ancient building that had heating.

Everyone came after us and Jo. Her family wasn't coming because she didn't want her children to appear on the TV and being followed by the media. She basically didn't want what Tom didn't want to me, which I totally understand.

"So, I spook with the driver and the limos have five places each. As we're 52, I thought that Emma, Rupert, Dan and I could go in the same limo and two other's would have four as well. The ride is a bit long about half an hour, so we better get going now." Jo said, ending the conversation.

As all the cast and I walked outside I saw a line full of black limos and my jaw dropped.

"That's a lot of money," I whispered to myself.

"Emma, Rupert and Dan, you go to the last limo, so we're the last ones to arrive. Y/N, you go to the last but least limo with Tom, Jason and Ralph." Jo said.

I didn't hear the rest, 'cause I was heading to the limo already. The four of us got in.

"Tom, I thought Jade was coming as well," Ralph said sweetly. I just noticed that I was in a limo full of Death Eaters and the one and only Voldemort! I'm going to die! Ahhhhhhh! Just kidding.

"She had to go back to LA. I think I'll never see her again." He said.

I was sitting next to Tom, in the window seat. Tom was next to the window as well but he was next to Jason and Ralph at the same time.

"Y/N, how do you feel about being in the same car as the most known Death Eaters and the one and only Voldemort?" Jason asked. The car wasn't riding yeat since J. K. was placing the people in the cars.

I laughed. "Well, as long as I don't die, Nagini won't shows up and I don't turn into a Death Eater, I guess I'm fine." I played along.

"I'm not a Death Eater as well." Tom played.

"Yet," Ralph smirked. We all laughed a little. "So, tell me Y/N, would you be in the dark or good side?"

"Good side. Even if I could die." I decided.

"Nobel choice, a fool and crazy one, but noble." The driver spook up, winking at me after opening the blind, letting us see him. He was around his 20's, handsome and charming.

"So, what? Would you turn to the dark side?" Tom asked putting his arm around my shoulders.

"Of course. If that would provide my family's safety. At the end of the war, I'd say I was under the Imperious, so they couldn't say I was wrong since it was my word against their's." He winked at me again making me smile. Tom held me closer. I raised an eyebrow at him but he ignored my act.

Of course, I wasn't flirting with the driver, I just wanted to piss off Tom. Don't you think I noticed he put his arm around my shoulders as a sine of 'Do not touch her 'cause she's mine and mine only'? At least now he could know how it is to see the person we like with someone else they just met.

J. K. spook to our driver from the window and he closed all the blinds in the car including the one separating the driver to the passengers.

"That was a great idea if it wasn't the thing that I already used it," Jason said.

"I would win either way! There's no need to lie to the Aurors since you were in my side in the war." Ralph said with proud.

That was when I fell to the side of the car due to the recent ignition and bent and Tom fell on top of me with his hands on both sides.

"Draco, Y/N, it's not the time for that. Come on." Jason played, smirking at the position the two of us were.

"Let the two live before we get to the war, Lucius. Maybe she'll turn to our side and you don't want the good side having more witches and wizards, do you?" Ralph joked slapping the back of Jason's head.

"No, my Lord! Never!" Jason said.

I and Tom were still in that awkward position laughing at the play the two actors were playing.

"Oh, look, my Lord, there's champagne here." He served two cups of it right when there was another bent and I fell on top of Tom. The two of us blushed furiously and managed to sit correctly.

"We better put the seatbelts on," I said.

"My Lord, what's the plan for tonight's prank?" Tom asked.

"What are you guys planning?" I laughed.

"How dare you refer to me as 'guy'? I'm your master!" Ralphed laughed as well and Tom and Jason looked at me with horror faces. I laughed sweetly which made Tom laugh as well.

"Not mine, theirs. I do not follow orders from Voldemort." I joked.

"Yet." Tom joked. "So, about the prank, Dark Lord, do we have everything set?"

"Yes, we do, dear Draco." Ralph laughed evilly.

"I don't know if I like that laugh," I whispered more to me than to anyone else when Jason gave me a glass of champagne.

"Don't worry, princess. It isn't for you." Tom smirked in my ear sending shivers down my body.

"Is it for Dan?" I asked everyone said 'no' with their heads. "Em?" They repeated the act. "Michael?...Alan?...Bon?...Rup?"

"You know we're not going to tell you, right?" Tom said.

"So it's to Rupert then. Thank you." I stated in triumph.

"How did you know? He simply said that we weren't going to tell you!" Jason exclaimed.

"Well, I only thought it was him the victim but then you said that I was right," I smirked.

The car stopped and I opened the window because I was starting to feel sick. The driver opened the blind and almost instantly Tom put his arm around my shoulders.

"We arrived but now we have to wait for the first people to get out of the limos. It might take around ten minutes with photos." The driver winked at me again but I didn't care, only Tom held me closer. "Coral was right. There really is a love triangle between you, Tom and Rupert." He smirked before closing the blind.

"Draco, you have to ask her out now, or the Weasel will do it first and then she turns to the good side instead of ours," Ralph exclaimed.

"I'm a Muggle-born," I said hiding the smile behind my blank face.

"Ohh." Jason and Ralph exclaimed at the same time putting his hands on his chests. I started laughing.

"Draco, son, come to our side and do not touch her! She has germs! Muggle germs." Jason screamed.

"I don't care, father. I love her." He played and jumped on me pretending he was giving me fanatic French kisses. My head clicked on the button to close the window and it closed.

I laughed the hell out of me while he was pretending. Ralph and Jason looked horrified as they tried not to laugh.

The driver opened the blind again. Tom stopped pretending but continued on top of me and Ralph and Jason started laughing.

"We're next." The driver laughed as well.

We set straight and tried not to laugh. They arranged their suits and I arranged my dress and hair.

I heard the driver getting out of the car and opening our door.

"Are you nervous?" Tom asked.

"A little." I laughed nervously. "I never did this before. I would normally be at work watching the gala from the big screen there is while serving people."

"Come on. It isn't that bad. It's almost like a party. Just try to relax. They love you." Tom smiled.

"Although I'm not so sure of that, okay I'll relax." I smiled, still nervous.

Jason and Ralph had gone out of the car already. Tom got out as well smiling as he always did. Some people took pictures, others interviewed him.

The driver held his hand for me to take, so I took it and got out of the car, arranging my dress and smiling.

This is the strangest feeling ever. Having all eyes on you, studying every movement you did.

Stop Y/N! Stop right now! Remember, just relax and act normal.

Coral appeared out of nowhere and started asking me questions as I walked down the red carpet.

"So, what's your name?" Coral asked.

I smiled sweetly. "Y/N Y/L/N." I stopped and looked at her.

"You're the new sensation through all the Harry Potter sites, the new mysterious girl who happens to be in a love triangle with Rupert Grint and Tom Felton, how do you feel about it?" Coral smiled at the camera with her terrible makeup stealing the attention.

"I wouldn't say I'm in a love triangle with any of them.-" I started but was fast interrupted by another journalist.

"Hi, I'm Susie Denver, from Chanel 4, what's your relationship with Rupert Grint and Tom Felton, Y/N?"

"As I was saying," I smiled. "We're-"

I was interrupted by another journalist who spotted Rup getting out of the limo. "Rupert, come here."

"Hi!" He exclaimed coming to my side. "Oh, Y/N, Emma wants to speak with you. She's in there." He said smiling and pointing to the entrance. "I'll take care of this. Don't worry." He whispered in my ear.

"Thanks." I smiled and walked away. "Bye, it was a pleasure to meet you. Emma," I screamed walking to her.

"Come on. Let's get in." She grabbed my wrist and pulled me to the big palace the gala was going to be.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

441K 16.6K 87
you have aroused my anger and turned your back on me ✶ Harry Potter / Order of the Phoenix - Deathly Hallows
3.2K 136 18
COMPLETED First book in the love as trilogy. A Harry Potter fanfiction. 5th year (Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix) Being thrown into the mi...
431 16 16
ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰᴏʀ ᴄᴏꜰꜰᴇᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇʟᴇᴍᴇɴᴛᴀʀʏ ꜱᴄʜᴏᴏʟꜱ ᴡᴇ ʟᴀᴜɢʜ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴜᴍᴍᴇʀ ɢᴇᴛꜱ ᴄᴏᴏʟ ɪᴛ'ꜱ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪꜰᴜʟ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴅᴇᴇᴘ ɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟɪᴛʏ ꜱᴇᴛᴛʟᴇꜱ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴏᴠᴇʀ...
246K 7.8K 34
Your fifth year at Hogwarts is waiting for you, but the question is: will you be there?