The Cliché Cupid ||COMPLETED|...

By khushi_825_

|| Highest Ranking - #2 in smart-ass (11 May 2018) || Andrea Red is a girl with a wild imagination. After rea... More

Chapter 1- The Wishing Well
Chapter 2- Not What I Expected. At All!
Chapter 3- Races And Much More.
Chapter 4 - The Best Mistake That I've Ever Made.
Chapter 5- To Infinity And Beyond
Chapter 6 - Promises.
Chapter 7 - Alcohol Is Clearly Not For Me.
Chapter 8- Wanting To Slap You Into Next Week To Kissing You Senseless!
Chapter- 9 - Pretending To Be A Fake Ass Cinderella.
Chapter- 10 About As Useful As A Sweater In The Middle Of Summer.
Chapter 12- The Story Of How I Knocked Out Shawn The Creep Baker.
Announcement!
Chapter 13- Don't Forget To Wrap It Before You Tap It!
Chapter 14- What Is He Trying To Be?! Edward Cullen?
Chapter 15- Wow, I Must Be On A New Level Of Mind-blown!
Chapter 16- Perfect
Chapter 17- As If Someone Ate Glitter And Threw Up All Over His Face
Chapter 18- I'll have to sanitize the couch and their bed after they leave.
Chapter 19- This Guy Should Stop With The Creepy Car Changing.
Chapter 20- Use A Tie To Strangle Them. At Least They'll Die In Style.
Covers!!
Chapter 21- Bad Boy's Princess
Chapter 22- Son Of A Biased Biscuit Bathing In The Bahamas.
Chapter 23- It's Boom Bang Bang Time!
Chapter 24- Marry Me?
Chapter 25- No
Chapter 26- Never Thought I'd Ever Awwww Anyone.
Chapter 27- Did I Just Time Travel A Century?
Chapter 28- They Hurt My Best Friend, They Won't Live To See Tomorrow.
Chapter 29- The Queen Is Back!
Chapter 30- I Am Dripping Wet. Come Here This Instant.
Chapter 31- You Forgive A Guy Who Gets You Food. It's A Rule!
Chapter 32 - Here's My Daily Dose Of Drama Served With A Side Of Bitchiness.
Chapter 33- I Have More Chances Of Dying Here Than In The Hunger Games.
Chapter 34 - Y'all Are Just A Bunch Of Dirty Minded Freaks!
Chapter 35- I Sound Like I Am In The Lord Of The Rings.
Chapter 36- Can I Marry This Dude?
Chapter 37- Remind Me To Burn My Shoes Later On.
Chapter 38- I Am Injured Not Blind Or Mentally Retarded.
Chapter 39- Jesus Is That You?!
Chapter 40- Look At This Place, It Screams Depression.
Chapter 41- He Is Probably Being A Basic High Scool Guy.
Chaptet 42-Basically I Am Hella Aroused And Hella Horny
Chapter 43- Let's Get Married In Hawaii?
Chapter 44- Why Cant My Fairy Godmother Bippity Boppity Me A Degree?
Chapter 45- Jesus Is That A Wedding Gown?
Chapter 46- This Is The End.
Epilogue
The Sequel

Chapter 11- James Bond Is Going To Come And Take Me To Space Prison.

676 43 23
By khushi_825_

I got a deal for you guys:
If this chapter gets ten reads and at least five votes, I will add a special chapter. It could be a huge easter egg, and might be important for the story.
Now that this is clear, let the chapter begin.
______________________________________

Andrea's POV

I inhaled the food kept in front of me because

• I am exhausted.

• It is a burger.

• It is free food.

It is currently lunch and I am being interrogated by the police. They want all the witnesses they can.

But I am just here for the free food. They brought us McD, and by us I mean Alex, Cole, Ryder, Grayson and I, and all through lunch there were a bunch of envious eyes on us.

Kids these days.

Ok, I would have done the same.

The puppy is currently sleeping on my lap, the vet came and checked up on the little guy, he is alright just a little shook.

We gave him some milk and put him to sleep, no we didn't drug him. Ok just a little bit.

And this little dude refuses to leave me, and I am ok with it as long as it doesn't ruin my books.

Anyway, back to the present I finish my food and drink some water. The police lady clears her throat indicating that our interrogation session has begun. Kyle and Sof shoot me a thumbs up and I smile back at them.

She begins to talk, "Hello. I am officer Emily and this is my co-worker officer James, " she shoots a small smile, full of affection to her co-worker but he is oblivious, covering up her disappointment she continues, "so as you might have guessed we are here to ask you a few simple questions so that we can prevent this from happening again."

Officer James nods and says, "Which one of you is Alex?" Alex raises his hand slowly. And they all walk off together.

Oh god, what is going to happen. I know I haven't done anything wrong but there is this nagging feeling that is always present and it makes me think the worst of all situations.

And right now its conjuring up random shit that is way too far fetched.

Brain I really don't think James Bond is going to come and take me away to space prison on a potato car.

Be real. There is no way James Bond would even touch me with a 10 foot pole.

What am I even doing?

I close my eyes and try to wrap my head around what happened today.

There were people with guns at our school.

I hit them with bricks.

I knocked one out with a rod.

I held a gun.

And I am about to be interrogated.

Great, just great.

I stare at the wall lost in sarcastic thoughts. But I see Alex coming inside the cafeteria, we all breathe a sigh of relief.

"Miss Andrea, you are next. Don't worry honey it's just a few simple questions." officer Emily says.

I take a deep breath and follow her, we walk towards the library and sit down at a table. I notice that officer James has a notepad in his hand, and there is a recorder there too.

Guess, they came prepared. Late but prepared. Officer Emily begins interrogating me.

"Tell me Andrea what happened?"

So I recite everything from the start to end mentioning all that had happened, and I notice a small smile playing on her lips when I say that I whacked a guy with a rod.

She nods and continues, "How many people did you see in all?"

"umm, there were seven people in all. First there were three and then four came as back up."

"Ok so why were you outside the school building?"

"I was late, so the teacher sent me out of the class as a punishment and I heard the puppy whimpering so I followed the voice and saw the people."

She nods and then turns off the recorder and motions officer James to go out.

What in the world?

"Ok honey, now I am going to ask you a little personal question but you need to answer me truthfully. Ok?"

What was she going to ask me?

My favourite ice cream flavour?

I nod nonetheless.

"So, in any way did any of them assault you? I want you to be honest about this honey."

I shake my head as a no, "no officer, they didn't even touch me."

She smiles and says," I don't think that the young man would have let them misplace a strand of your hair."

"Young man? Who?" I ask genuinely confused.

"Ryder. Yes, Ryder. The tallest one, in the leather jacket. Got the bad boy thing going on for him, huh?"

I blush.

I don't know why but I do. She takes this as a positive sign and continues, "Don't let him go. He is a gem, a little rocky, but a gem nonetheless."

I smile and take her advice, not like it's going to work or anything. And she tells me I am free to go. But as I am about to exit I make a comment," Oh officer Emily, I think you would look great with officer James. I ship it."

And just as I thought officer Emily turns a deep shade of red, and stammers out a 'hush kids these days'. That was fun.

I then go back to the cafeteria and see the boys eating cake. Ooh, cake I like cake.

But where did they get cake from?

And is that Hot chocolate I smell?

Oh yum. I walk to where they are sitting and see, Starbucks.

Judge me as a typical white girl or whatever, but I love Starbucks. Their drinks are absolutely divine.

Anyways, getting back to the present,

I grab a cup of hot chocolate and a can of whipped cream. I spray the cream directly into my mouth until I have made a mountain and got a one way trip to diabetes.

This is another reason why I play soccer to burn all the fat I accumulate. I then proceed to sip on the hot chocolate and burn my tongue. Done this way too many times, so with a burning tongue I add some whipped cream to soothe the effect and then pop about five marshmallows in my mouth at once.

After doing this, I blow on the hot chocolate and then drink it. But what I fail to notice is the surprised and impressed faces of the boys.

They must have thought I eat like a rabbit. But I think my coach would have a heart attack if he saw me right now.

Only Ryder doesn't seem bothered by my eating habits. So I shrug and raise an eyebrow at them they all shake their head and look away.

Meh who cares, I continue to drink my hot chocolate and then see that there is also cake.

Yes, woo-hoo I should go around whacking people more often. I take a bite out of the cake, and oh la la.

My non existent French roots come out, and mon dieu does the cake taste like heaven. It has a creamy chocolatey texture to it and it melts in your mouth.
I let out a small moan.

"Jesus christ woman. Control yourself."

I open my eyes to see Alex trying to control his laughter. Cole and Grayson have their fists in their mouths and Ryder looks like he is about to explode because of lot of control, the fork in his hand has snapped into two and his knuckles are white, because of clenching them so much.

What even.

Ryder then stands up and goes out of the cafeteria. What is happening? Someone explain it to me please. My brain seems to have other plans as it urges me to finish the cake, so I do. "If this isn't my wedding cake then I am not going to get married." I voice my opinion and the boys nod. So they all liked the cake. Wonder where they got it from, because it's not from Starbucks that's for sure.

I make myself a mental note to ask Ryder where the cake is from. Since it was already 2:30 we decided to go home early. As soon as I reach home I hit the bed. Aiden and his questions can wait right now I need myself some beauty sleep.
______________________________________

Sorry guys, this was more of a filler Chapter, but I think the cake scene made it up though.

This is what I picture the cake looks like, but you can have it any other way you want.
And guys don't forget to tell me what you thought about this chapter. And if you want something specific in the next one.
But don't worry better and I hope so longer chapters are coming in the future.
Is there any character you want to see more of?
I feel like I should add more of Kyle and Sophie. So tell me what you think.
Oh and don't forget to VOTE & SHARE. I would love if this book got at least 200 reads.

And a huge thank you to all the lovely readers because TCC is #161 in teen fiction. We can do it guys.

Ok, rant over.

Peace and love,
Khushi.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

803K 26.1K 43
Everything was tasteless..bland. People in this universe never tasted anything until they found their soulmates. The number of days until they get to...
298K 11.6K 52
~Dear Cupid, I like this really cute guy from my school, except he's a bad boy and a total player. What do I do? I'm a pretty shy girl. Help! Lov...
35.4K 1.9K 29
"In vain have I struggled. It will not do. My feelings will not be repressed. You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you." ...
21 7 10
Ariana Rollins runs from her past life and ends up in an apartment filled with crazy people and in a cafe with a boss who dislikes her. After l...