Fairly Insane | {K.SJ}

By KabyHsu

The Wonderland Kingdom was burnt down into ashes. The only survivor was the King who managed to escape the re... More

Fairly Insane
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Epilogue

Chapter 16

1.6K 116 288
By KabyHsu

Jin woke up when the sunlight fell on his cheeks. He opened his eyes slowly and was met with an angel who was sleeping innocently beside him. His eyes were set on Jaehwa's face and he caressed her soft cheeks.

He could not understand how a mere human could make him feel this way. Like the world was beautiful and filled with warmth and that everything was perfect when in reality, it was the complete opposite.

He let out a sigh and got off the bed. He noticed the blanket was going to drop so he grabbed it and covered it over her body. She snuggled for more comfort and continued sleeping peacefully.

A smile appeared on his face as he watched her sleep. He brushed her hair off her face fondly and kissed her forehead.

"I'll protect you, my beautiful human."

••••••••••••••••••<>••••••••••••••••••

Yoongi had been stuck inside his own room and he couldn't even come up with a way out. It was impossible. The security of Min was way too high.

He glanced at the family photo that was situated on his table.

His mother, Eun, was well loved by Min but she loved another. During a certain night, the King made a mistake with Eun. Back then, Eun wasn't married yet and the king had an affair.

The two loved but their love was dropped into the drain. Knowing this incident, Min took advantage and not only married Eun but also threatened the king.

It was known to the royal family when Eun became pregnant.

The queen forgave her husband's mistake but not the human. Her heart couldn't bear to see the woman who slept with his man so Eun was banished from the kingdom. The news was announced that the mother of the half breed died at the moment of birth.

Min showered his love to Eun and they married. However, Min was greedy with power and went to kidnap Jin who was replaced by Yoongi. Eun really died when she gave birth to Taehyung as she wasn't allowed to travel back to the Wonderland which was the safest place to give birth to a coloured eyed.

Hatred grew and Min started to execute his scheme to overthrow the king after careful planning and becoming a president. He burned down the entire kingdom and pretended to be a human himself.

Taehyung was the victim of his father's abuse. His purple eye reminded Min of how he was not part of the royalty. That was the result of a greedy purple eyed person who tried to retaliate against the king. He would never be able to enjoy what he had achieved.

Thinking of the past exhausted Yoongi. He hoped that everything will be fine and that no one would be hurt. All he could do was pray for now.

••••••••••••••••••<>••••••••••••••••••

Jin stared at the square screen that was filled with colourful images in motion as Hoseok and Namjoon prepares breakfast while Jaehwa was still sleeping.

Jin had gotten used to the television but he was still amazed by how it worked.

"Jin, don't sit too close to the TV. It will make your eyes bad," Hoseok warned him.

"This can make my eyes bad?" Jin asked innocently which made the two chuckle. He wondered if he said anything weird but he just distanced himself slightly away from the screen as he stared at the moving images.

Jin was too immersed in the drama that he ended up pressing the remote control as he was moving backwards. He shrieked when the TV suddenly changed channels and looked at Yoongi worriedly.

"It's okay. You didn't do anything wrong. Did you like the other one? I'll change it back-"

Namjoon stopped talking and stared at the news anchor who was sharing the breaking news. Jin's eyes turned green as he listened.

Breaking News:

A fire breakout at the hospital yesterday.

The person responsible for the incident was affirmed by the police that he is a coloured eyed person.

Unfortunately, the person had escaped from the prison. It was rumoured that he managed to do so with the help of an officer. This was yet to be confirmed.

If you see any coloured eyed person, contact the officers.

You are also given the freedom to kill them at spot if you have the capability.

Please be careful and-

The television shut off by itself. The other two knew Jin controlled it to switch off but they didn't say anything as the young monarch was fuming in anger.

Jin stood up and left the place without saying anything.

••••••••••••••••••<>••••••••••••••••••

Jin breathed in and out deeply, trying to calm himself down. He made sure his eyes returned back to black.

He needed to get it off his head but it ached his heart so badly to learn that his people were going through such hardships. He walked out of the room and led his feet lead him to anywhere that could help him erase his pain.

And of course, it just happened to be Jaehwa's room.

The door opened and Jaehwa came out at that exact moment. Her eyes lit up when she saw him.

She smiled, "Good morning, Jin. I would have come down myself."

Her honey voice smoothly entered his ears and sweetened his emotions that was filled with wrath just a few moments ago.

He pulled her into a hug which surprised her. He hugged her tightly. Jaehwa didn't know what to do and her hands were full but she wrapped her arms around him as much as she can. She could tell that he was feeling sad about something.

"There there. Everything will be alright. There will always be sunshine after every rainfall," she sung to him.

Jin knew such sunshine wouldn't appear. However, he hoped that it could be possible. And he wondered why he ended up coming here and why he felt relieved when he saw her face.

If you are there for me, maybe everything will be alright.

••••••••••••••••••<>••••••••••••••••••

Someone knocked on the door and Hoseok went to answer it. He was surprised to find Jungkook and an unfamiliar person. He raised his eyebrow as he waited for Jungkook to tell him what was going on.

"He's the President's son, Taehyung. Also known as the coloured eyed person who escaped from the prison."

Hoseok gasped, "Then, you are the officer who helped?!"

"Bingo," Jungkook winked and entered the house, leaving Hoseok to grasp the reality. He pulled Taehyung inside and his eyes were drawn to the young monarch who was seated at the dining table.

He got closer and observed him.

"So, you are the king. Nice to meet you," he grinned.

"Nice to meet you too?"

Jungkook chuckled and turned serious.

"I need you to be careful from now on. Not only you but everyone around you will not be safe."

"I know."

Jungkook shook his head, "You don't know, Jin. Min had been planning for this since the start. He will use any means to attack you. If the public gets involved, then you will be in huge trouble."

Jin looked down in guilt and squeezed his hand. Jaehwa noticed it and held his hand which made he other turn.

"We will go through this together."

Jin nodded his head and was determined to use any means back to protect his people.

••••••••••••••••••<>••••••••••••••••••

Back at Min's residence, there was a meeting being held with certain officers. It was hidden from the public officers about his background and scheme to capture the coloured eyed people.

Currently, Min had requested the officers to engage in an activity with him. A systematic scheme which he had created in case of situation such as now.

He grinned evilly.

"It's finally time to meet, your majesty."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.4K 5.6K 47
Just when Seokjin was happily being independent, someone had to suddenly enter his life with different intentions that would surely change his perspe...
24.5K 1K 19
[Completed] Summary: You wake up in a forest and realise you have no recollections of your memories,there you meet 2 guys who claim to know you. They...
4.4K 191 14
"Tell me, how fucked up was your life, Kim Taehyung?" --------------- They are ghosts, they are dead, but can't anyone really see them? ยฉSiKook97...
120K 7.3K 23
-Book one of Wonderland Series ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ด, ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ? ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๏ฟฝ...