The Alphas Unknown Daughter |...

By W0nd3rful-Dr3ams

COMPLETED Two teenagers, a party and the unmistakeable mate pull, but what happens when it follows with a st... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty (Completed)

Chapter Twelve

1.2M 36.3K 5.7K
By W0nd3rful-Dr3ams

Gabriel's POV:

A long time had passed since I last saw Lara, my mate, who I had rejected four years ago. It had played on my mind for many years, a lot of regret and remorse plaguing my whole being.

As I grew older and wiser, I realised how immature and despicable I had been to her.

The last two years, I had been searching for her, her family unwilling to provide any details or information on where I could find her. I was furious at first, when Reed had denied me access to his territory.

My wolf wanted to invade his pack and start a war because of his noncompliance. He was as enraged with Reed as he was with me, my wolf always wanted Lara, he was possessive and infatuated with her.

The power of a mate connection was inconceivable and unimaginable. My wolf cherished her before even knowing her, he could just feel his undying devotion to his mate.

I couldn't blame Reed and the rest of the Blood Walkers for refusing me, their Beta Dylan had used the word rejected when we spoke. He had purposely done it, using my own actions against me, to spite me.

I knew that if I were to act upon my wolf's wishes, Lara would be pushed further away. Starting a war with the pack she called home, wouldn't change, or alter her opinion of me.

Instead, I called and travelled around the country in search of her, but I never caught onto her scent, or even her. I had slowly found myself losing sight of my own pack, not focussing, or protecting them like an Alpha should.

My father took back his title for a while, demanding that I sort myself out.

When I was eighteen, I didn't see the future and just wanted to live in the present moment. I took the opportunity of having a mate for granted, not valuing her the way I should have. It was pure arrogance and pride, and I only had myself to blame.

I couldn't fathom at the time how the devastating impact of rejection would affect my mate, myself, and my pack.

Selfishly, I wanted, no needed her forgiveness. I thought about her often, and I knew that if I ever found her, that I would never let her go.

I had matured since then, focussing more on my pack and expanding my territory. It was restored back to its respectful and admired reputation, and still the largest pack in America.

My thoughts were diverted back from a knock on my office door. I sat up further, reaching for the documents that scattered across my desk. I had just written up new alliance agreement for a neighbouring territory.

We were travelling the two-hour journey today with both my Beta and Third in Command accompanying me. Dan had insisted that we also bring along four other wolves, all warriors. He was never too careful.

I had left my head warrior in charge; it was a short journey which was kept quiet amongst my territory. I didn't want my pack members to worry that I would be away, so ensured that the meeting was kept confidential.

"We're all ready to go." Dan informed, stepping into my office.

I nodded, standing up from my chair, the paperwork now secured in a file. "Let's move then. I have already notified Daniel that we would be on our way, arriving within the next two hours or so."

"Alright, I'll meet you down there. I'm just going to say goodbye to Charlie and Tilly." Dan replied, a smile on his face at the mention of his mate and daughter.

Jealousy is a strange yet powering emotion, its compelling. It was laughable that I felt that despair, I had rejected my mate, Dan hadn't. He had found Charlie while we were in Vegas, visiting an old friend of mine.

He immediately fell unconditionally and utterly in love with her, bringing her back to Black Moon territory. Within three months, they discovered Charlie was pregnant with their first child, who they named Tilly.

Charlie made an impressive female Beta especially as the genes run through her blood, her father a Beta. She was born into a pack in England.

Eli is still mate less and happy, he enjoys the bachelor life that he has acquired over the years and continues to relish in it.

I walked down the hallway and down the stairs towards the garage. I still occupied the first floor of the pack house, yet I had my own vacant property situated to the North of my territory, hidden deep within the woods.

I noted that four wolves were piling into the other vehicle, all pack warriors and highly trained in combat. They nodded at me respectfully as they waited for Dan, Eli and me.

Dan decided to drive, with me in the passenger seat with Eli sitting directly behind me. "We should get moving." I said, looking at the time.

"Do you know what time it is?" Eli groaned, manoeuvring his legs to stretch out on the back seats causing me to roll my eyes. I almost laughed, Eli was not an early riser but thankfully, he always had much less energy in the morning making it the perfect time for a long journey.

To make it better, Dan had woken Eli up two hours earlier than necessary. Eli had purposely done the same thing to Dan only three months ago which was why Dan wanted his revenge.

"It's half six in the morning." I replied, leaning back in my chair as Dan turned on the engine, exiting the garage and down the driveway.

"I said, do you know what time it is?" Eli sang, his voice suddenly louder and pitchy making me groan out loud as Dan rolled his eyes. "IT'S PARTY TIME."

~*~

The meeting with Alpha Daniel went smoothly as expected and our alliance with the Blood Hounds extended further. We had always been on good terms and had decided to add a few more details to our alliance due to the recent rogue attacks in East California.

There had been rumours that the rogues were travelling further up, closer to mine and Daniel's territories. Black Moon had certainly experienced more rogue attacks in the past two years then we would ordinarily have.

With that, the rogues had taken down two smaller packs while risking their lives to aggravate and test the abilities of larger packs. Although, I had not had too many running's with rogues, I didn't hesitate to order more frequent border patrols. I had also been keeping tabs on them.

"As agreed, I will keep you informed with any information I hear or am notified of." Daniel tells me as we shake hands, certifying our agreement. We said our goodbyes shortly after that, headed back home deciding to stop off at the café to grab some food.

Eli was the one who spotted it, pointing it out for Dan who drove into the parking lot, parked and headed in.

As soon as I stepped one foot into the café, I felt her. Captivated with the familiar scent of my mate, my wolf was obsessing in my mind, urging me forward, controlling my body as he scanned the room, searching for her.

I surveyed the room, finding her sitting in the corner of the room, her attention on a small figure who I could hear speaking. She was babbling on to Lara, talking unbelievably fast as Lara smiled.

I could see the little girls face since she was facing forward, her brunette hair tied into a bun on top of her head as I approached, slowly making my way towards them.

"Lara?" I questioned, but I didn't need confirmation, it was obvious by my wolf and the way she reacted. She never replied at first and I repeated her name once again, trying to catch her attention as she stared ahead of her.

I frowned slightly, my gaze following hers to find the little girl gazing right back at me. She was young around four years old and shared features of both Lara and me.

The similarities between us abruptly smacked me in the face, our identical eyes and her little lips.

I breathed in deeply, taking in her scent to find mine lingering with Lara's. My wolf suddenly startling me as he growled loudly in my mind, catching me off guard. 'Mine.'

Taken back, I contemplated the truth of it all, my mind wondering, not paying attention to my mate who had picked up my daughter, who I hadn't had a clue about, heading straight for the door.

I stepped forward, immediately grasping her by the shoulder stopping her from moving. Tingles rushing down my fingertips to the tops of my arm. My gaze was burning at hers, my voice hardened. "Is she mine?"

Lara's silence only confirmed my suspicion. "She's mine, isn't she." Unable to stop the growl that emitted from my throat, resentful that she hadn't shared that we had a daughter together. That I missed my child's first breath, her first steps and her first words.

My blood was boiling, heating up from the fury that I felt. It reflected onto me than onto her. After all, it was me who done the rejecting.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

235K 5.4K 17
Sandra is what is considered to be the pack's slut but she's only ever loved, Mason, the Alpha of the Midnight Pack in Olympia. Soon, the Alpha finds...
887K 21.4K 26
"You're my mate," he whispers as takes my hand. Huh?! I'm your what? Amber has never heard of werewolves before, either has anyone else. The only peo...
9.1M 263K 36
I never pitied anyone, because the grass wasn't greener on this side either. But the one woman I felt bad for all my life was the unknown mate of the...
753K 16.4K 27
Living a life through the unexpected is an understatement; not knowing what might happen allows you to live your life to the fullest, without a care...