His little devil. The third b...

By Queen_of_the_Lost18

10 years have gone by since Pan and Luna have broke up. They only know each other as ememies and their past w... More

A new story begins.
Shopping.
Jerome's mom.
Neverland.
Why is she like this?
Training.
Sailing home.
Road trip.
Deadshot.
Sunrise.
Pan and Jerome.
How could this have happened?
A new girl.
Flurry.
Pan's Thinking Tree.
The Lost Princess.
Running with the wolves.
Hiding the princess.
The pipes.
The Lost Boy's future.
Hospital.
A sad day.
Finding out.
The new vampire.
The doll.
What's wrong princess?
Storm.
The fall.
Back again.
The pond.
You'll always be a joker to me.
Old memories.
In the jungle alone.
Life or death.
The note.
Out with the old and in with the new.
Found.
At last.
Celebration.
A big night.
Pillow fight.
Who took it?
Adressing the new caption.
Three days.
Dying.
The end of Neverland.

Camping.

209 4 3
By Queen_of_the_Lost18

Luna's P.O.V.
Jerome talks to Peter for a little bit before getting on the ship with me. I fly up to the crows nest and wave to Peter and Felix.

They wave back as the ship picks up speed. I see Jacob in his wolf form running past Peter and Felix and try to chase the ship. I fly down to him and turn into my wolf form.

He rubs his neck on mine as if to hug me. I smile and we run to try to catch up with the ship, Peter flying above us. I smile up at him and he chuckled back.

I find a cliff and run ahead, jumping off and turning human. I spread my wings just in time to hover above the water as I flew to the ship.

"Whaaa hoo." I smile.

"Hey Luna." I look up and see Peter. 

"Keep those boys safe."

"Which ones? Cassie and the twins, or Henry and Tommy?" I smile.

"All of the above."

"I will." I chuckled, flying back to the ship and landing on deck. Peter flew to the mast and pushed himself off, smirking as he quickly caressed my cheek.

Cassie runs up to the side of the deck and tried to fly to Peter but I catch him right in time. I rest him on my hip as he waves at Peter.

"Bwye Pweter!" He waves. Peter turned back to him as smiled, waving back.

"Bye Cas!" He waves back, turning back to the island and landing, walking back to camp with Felix.

"Whe waved mwommy." Cassie smiled.

"He did. And he called you Cas." I smile.

"How bout you go down to the platform and see the fish with your brothers. I bet Serena is down there." I smile, letting Cassie down as he runs down to the platform.

Someone wraps their arms around my waist and pulls me into them.

"Hey gorgeous." Jerome rests his chin on my shoulder, his breath hitting my neck.

"Hey stalker." I joke.

"Luna, what's this?" Jerome asked.

"What's what?" I ask. Jerome pulls my hair back, revealing the marks Peter left on me.

"Jerome, it was all Peter." I say, looking at him. He showed no anger. No hostility or anything.

"You know, if I was right, I would think that Pan had a crush on you." He smiles.

"Yeah. He even let me call him Peter." I say.

"Really." Jerome's eyes got a little darker.

"Yeah. But anyway." I kissed him on his cheek.

"He knows that I'm yours." I smile.

"Good." Jerome smirks.

We get back to town and I get off the ship.

"Good to be back." Robbie smiles.

"No joke. But I did like the forest setting." I say.

"Come on. Don't you like being back?"

"No." I say.

"Hey, do you want to go on a horse back ride with me. Maybe spend the night somwhere?" Robbie asked.

"Sure." I smile. We walk to the house, grab the camping supplies and go to the stables, getting our horses.

"Hey girl." I smile, feeding her an apple.

"Hey boy, miss me?" I hear Robbie ask. I smile and go over to Robbie's stable, giving him Shadow's saddle. Robbie gears his horse up and gets on, trotting out of the stables. I load and get on my horse, following him out of the stables.

We run to the forest where we slow down and let the horses walk.

"You know, I realized something about you."

"Oh, what is it?" I ask.

"Everone we know would rather stay in the town. But you. I saw something that Pan brought out in you that no one could bring out in you."

"And what is that?"

"You'd rather live where you need to survive."

"Like Pan and the Lost Boys?"

"Yeah."

"Ha. Yeah. I'd rather die then live with Pan."

"I never said you'd live with Pan. I said live like Pan. There's a difference."

"I don't see one." I smile.

"You're Luna. Of course you would say that."

"You've known me for how long and you still don't know that I would live like Pan? Wow." I say. We walk the horses in silence after that.

"See. There you go again."

"What do you mean besides ruining the silence?" I snap.

"That. Always listening to the forest."

"What. It's pretty." I smile.

"Maybe I should tell Pan that you want to live with him. And sleep with him." Robbie smirks. I pull on Chestnut's mane, causing her to suddenly stop.

Robbie pulls on Shadow's reins, making him stop.

"I don't love Pan." I snap.

"Don't lie. You know I can tell when your lieing."

"If you tell Jerome, or anyone about my crush, I will rip you to shreds, burn the peices and dispose of your ashes in the river." I say as calmly as I can.

"Really?"

"Am I lieing?" I smirk. Robbie doesn't talk.

"How about the river?" Robbie suggested.

"Sure." I sigh. We get to the river and get off, getting the supplies and setting up camp. Robbie tied up his horse and my horse stayed next to Robbie's.

I turn into my wolf form and go hunt for dinner, eating and walking back to camp, Robbie cooked his dinner as I stay in the tent, watching the water flow freely.

"Luna, are you ok?" Robbie asked.

"I'm fine." I sigh.

"Neverland will change you." Robbie chuckled.

"Yeah." I sigh.

"You're thinking about Pan, aren't you?"

"What's it to you?" I snap. Robbie looked at me.

"Sorry."

"It's fine. I understand." Jerome comes out of the forest.

"Guess who just got us a trip to Gotham?"

"You?" I pick my head up and smile.

"No. My dad." Jerome scoffs. I lay my head back down.

"Of course. Because you're Jerome. You won't do shit." Robbie smiles.

"So when are we going? And aren't your parents wanted in Gotham?" I ask.

"We leave tomorrow and they are wanted. But my mom is in Gotham now trying to make it a safe trip, especially for Cassie and the twins."

"Yes. Why are we going to a city where crimes are everywhere?" Robbie smiled.

"Why do you always ask so many questions?" Jerome snapped. I stand up and run in front of Jerome, protecting him.

"Easy girl. Just trying to make a point." Robbie chuckled.

"You better be telling the truth." I growl, going back into the tent.

"How is she?" Jerome asked.

"Different. Do you think Neverland changed her?" Robbie asked.

"It's Neverland. It'll change anyone who steps foot on it." Jerome smiles.

"Do you think Pan changed her?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1K 431 66
It has been five years since Elle had received her happily ever after. Now running the New Neverland with Peter and embracing a second chance at life...
14.4K 272 70
Luna has survived Chris's curse and lost her powers and wings, but one thing is wrong, she doesn't remember her king. Luna feels like a lot of her l...
8K 486 65
Hook's daughter is all grown up. And trust her, it's not easy growing up away from Neverland. Her home. But when she returns, will she figure out how...
3.5K 67 14
'Nothing could ruin Cassandra's good mood, not even Emma Swan or her Storybrooke friends. Not when Cassandra was with Peter. For he was hers and she...