Untold||Derek hale fanfic #wa...

By _celeste_0401

"There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you." He was dark. Mysterious. Kinda like a un... More

Untold-Teen wolf fanfiction
Always have a baseball bat
Pain
Jail hole
friends? more like enemies.
jacksons/lydia's party
Derek hale loves to make an appearance
Police/hospitial body/arrest/
Derek hale arrest then released??!
A kick in the ass for them
Werewolf oven
Dating? Not even close.
Maybe he can help~
Sarcasm=health
PLEASE READ/NEW STORY
NEW BOOK INFO
Topic changer
Bad shoulder?
Loud howl
Buzz cut Boy
Disappearence
The truth
Comfort

The one and only lydia martin

5.7K 167 17
By _celeste_0401

Make sure to~

Vote~

comment-

Also i changed the cover of the book! Tell me what you think of it! XX

**************

After that whole scene at the clinic, Derek had taken Scott to a place that I don't even want to know where, so stiles kindly offered to drive me home. He drove up to my drive way and placed the car on park.

"Finish." He stated and swiftly turned around to me. I frowned. Is this some kind of code word I didn't know or..

Stiles must have seen my confusion since he rolled his eyes. "Finish what you were gonna say later until we were interrupted by sour wolf" now it was my turn to roll my eyes. Sour wolf? Seriously? wait till Derek hears that one.

I hesitated at first. What's the worst that can happen? I mean stiles will probably go tell Scott that Derek, who stiles is very much afraid of, was in our house, and Scott will end up probably hurting Derek which will result on Derek hurting Scott 10x worse. I should have really thought this through. Oh well.

"Let's just say I wasn't alone after you dropped my off." I shrugged while getting out of the car. I saw stiles frown from the corner of my eye. Then him hurriedly getting out of the car. I groaned.

"Violet you can't just leave me hanging like that, this obviously has something to do with Derek." He said while shaking his head. I sighed. This is gonna be a long conversation.

"Look stiles, whatever happened between me and Derek was nothing to big, alright?"

He frowned. "Me and Derek? Since when was there a "you and Derek"?" I rolled my eyes. It didn't sound like stiles was only concerned but also jealous..

"Look during Scott's little date with Alison, Derek passed by." And with that I slammed the door on stiles shocked face. I cringed when then the door slightly hit my shoulder. I pulled my sleeve down a bit and saw the bruise that i got earlier, when stiles slammed his brakes, worse than before. I walked up to my bedroom and quickly went to the bathroom.

Now how the hell am I gonna hide this.

//

"Just a friendly reminder that parent teacher conferences are tonight, Student below a C average are required to attend. I won't name you because the shame and self disgust should be enough." Our sarcastically annoying teacher, Mr. Harris spoke.

"Has anyone seen Scott McCall?"

I glanced over at stiles and saw he wasn't even focused but instead highlighting his book. Slowly Mr. harris made his was over to our table. Well this is gonna be a long class. I have absolutely no idea where Scott is at. He didn't grab a ride with me and stiles and his bed was already made when I walked in his room. The door to the class room quietly opened and Jackson walked in, looking down the whole way to his seat. The whole school was talking about the incident that apparently occurred yesterday when Jackson and Lydia had went to the Video store last night when there was a animal attack. the guy working at the store was badly injured or so I have heard, killed.

Mr. harris glanced at stiles and I one more time and then made his way over to an uncomfortable looking Jackson. "Jackson, if you need to leave early for any reason, let me know." I scoffed. Now Harris wants to try to be the nice guy to someone!

"Everyone start reading chapter nine, mister stilinski-" he began to say. "Try putting the highlighter down in between paragraphs, it's a chemistry book, not a coloring book." Stiles rolled his eyes and intentionally spit his lid into the air before catching it. Then out of nowhere stiles began to lean forward to Danny who was sitting in front of our table.

"Hey Danny, can I ask you a question." Stiles began to ask in his so called whispered voice.

"No."

"Well I'm going to anyways, did Lydia show up in our home room today?"

"No"

"Can i ask you a another question?" Stiles continued.

Danny glanced back."The answer is, and will forever be, no."

"Does anybody know what happen to her and Jackson last night."

Danny sighed. "he wouldn't tell me."

"But isn't he like your best friend." Stiles frowned as Danny ignored him this time, but stiles being stiles continued.

"I have one more question."

"What?!?" Danny snapped clearly annoyed with stiles questions.

"Do you find me attractive." Stiles asked leaning forward. Suddenly stiles fell right out of his seat landing face flat on the floor. I covered my mouth to stifled my laugh. I'm gonna get a hand full of this later. he shot me a look and quickly got up from the floor, hoping nobody had seen that embarrassing scene.

////

After chemistry class, stiles and I noticed that not only was Scott not present in school but Lydia and Alison also wasn't there. Lydia is probably having a emotional breakdown and Alison? Well I have absolutely no idea where Alison is, I barely know the girl so not my problem. We decide to head over to Lydia's to get some information because apparently stiles thinks the whole accident has to be connected to the alpha. I mean there's about 99% chance since it was a animal attack and well these days in beacon hills animal attacks aren't exactly just "animal attacks".

We silently knocked on Lydia's door and patiently waited for the door to open. Weirdly, me and stiles haven't said one word since we got out of school , I think it's because I might have slammed the door in his face pretty hard yesterday but I mean, he wasn't hurt, right?

The door slowly opened and Lydia mom offered us a kind smile. "How may I help you guys."

"Hi mrs.martin it's violet and this is stiles." I began. "we just wanted to check up on Lydia, see how she was doing." I stated offering her an uneasy smile.

"Check up on her my ass." I heard stiles muttered through his teeth. I sent him a quick glare. I swear if looks can kill stiles wouldn't exactly be here at this moment. Mrs.martin obviously didn't notice since she nodded and opened the door more.

"Of course." We awkwardly stepped into Lydia huge house. I haven't been here in years. Before I knew Scott and stiles let just say me and Lydia were practically best friends. I would come over her house everyday and we would play with our barbies that we would end up breaking at the end of the day. Yes you heard right, me and the one and only Lydia Martin were best friends. Shocking right? I guess after I met stiles Lydia started to worry more about popularity and stuff so I guess we drifted apart.

Lydia mom led us up the long staircase that I remember tripping over, not one time but many times, and then carefully opened the door to Lydia's room.

"Honey, violet and stiles are here to see you."

"What the hell is a styles." Lydia asked as she played with her strawberry locks. Well she didn't look very nice.

Her mom looked at us uneasy. "She took a little something to ease her pain..you can go in."

I smiled. "Thanks mrs.martin."

"Violet, long time no see." Lydia sang as she slowly turned around. I rolled my eyes.

"She surely is on something." I muttered. And it was true, I know for a fact I saw Lydia a week ago at school when she needed a piece of paper and asked me for one.

"What do you want." Lydia asked glaring at stiles. His eyes widened.

"I was just making sure you were alright." He stuttered. I silently scoffed at him. Who's lying now.

"Hmmh why."

She patted her bed and we hesitantly sat down. "How you feeling ?"stiles asked. I guess stiles would be asking the questions then.

"I feel fantastic." She replied while grabbing stiles arm and smiling. I raised an eyebrow. Oh yeah she definitely is on something. He carefully grabbed her arm and placed it back on her bed. I walked over to her dresser and picked up a bottle of pills that the doctor must have given her. I turned to Lydia.

"I bet you can't say, I saw Suzy sitting in a shoeshine shop, ten times fast." I spoke clearly amused.

She shot me a smile. Well some type of smile. " I saw shuzy--"

I smirked. She narrowed her eyes.

"I shaw--"

I shook my head and turned to place the pills back to where they were. I froze in place when my eyes had stopped to look at a picture. I softly smiled. I'm surprised she still has this picture. It was of me and Lydia when we were 8 laughing cause we were covered in mud. I remember that day so clearly like it had happened yesterday. Lydia decided to push me in a a puddle of mud, so I decided to pull her in with me, which caused her to hit her head with mines with caused us both to have an unpleasant headache.

"It was your fault you know." I heard her muttered. I turned around and frowned. She shook her head.

"I'm pretty sure I still have mud in my ears from that day." She muttered. I chucked. "Yeah my fault." I muttered and smiled.

"I saw something." She added changing the subject. Me and stiles glanced at each other.

"What Lydia, what did you see." I asked walking over to her.

"Something." She quietly said and I rolled my eyes.

"Yes Lydia we already cleared that up." I sarcastically said. Stiles moved me out of the way and kneeled down in from of her.

"Something, something like a mountain lion." She continued.

"Yeah a mountain lion." She repeated.

"are you sure you saw a mountain lion or are you just saying that because the police told you that." I pondered.

"A mountain lion." She repeated. From behind me I saw stiles grab a stuffed giraffe and held it in from of Lydia face.

"What's this?" He asked.

"A mountain lion."

Me and stiles groaned. "Yeah no this isn't going anywhere." Lydia then dropped her head on stiles lap and he froze almost immediately.

His cheeks turned a rosy red that looked like he had been in the cold for ever.

I looked over to Lydia's night stand and frowned when her phone buzzed. I clicked on the message but instead of being a text it was a video. My eyes widened, it was a video playing of the video store. It was the alpha.

Just like in my dreams

*******

"He would be the only teacher that would say I barely pay attention in class." I groaned annoyed to my mother.

We just finished my parent teacher conference, which may I say was going amazingly well until we got up to civics. Apparently I'm easily distracted in class. But hey at least I'm not the one in trouble right now. Scott didn't show up and he's failing one of his classes. So you can imagine how furious my mom is right now.

"Your brother sure is gonna get an earful when I see him, where is he anyways?" Mom asked pausing for a moment. My mouth slightly opened to reply but then closed once again. What was I gonna say, "oh I don't know he didn't show up for class today". Well I could say that but than I would get an earful from Scott.

I shrugged and she sighed.

"This is insane, how can he not show up, I reminded you and Scott this morning didn't i? I did right?" She ranted

"Yes m'am"

She glanced at me." Are you being sarcastic?" I resisted to urge to roll my eyes.

"No mother." I said calmly. You see, when I'm with my mother I tend to be really sarcastic. A little habit I picked up from stiles.

"Wait till we get home, your brothers gonna be grounded for a month." My mother yelled from the other side of the car. Oh brother.

^^^^^*

Hope you all enjoyed~ xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 296 23
tyler thought the new boy was cute tw// self-harm, suicide, abuse, rape.
184K 4.2K 72
Derek Hale x OC Season 1-4 ©️ derekhalekolmlover
138K 4.9K 10
“I watched you for nights and all you and that voice talked about was you loving me,” Derek said. “Why are you in love with me? I’m overbearing, hurt...
64.4K 1K 14
❝ she loved so much, she lost herself..❞ [ derek hale x oc ] [ FINSIHED ] [ okargent © 2017 ]