Chaos' Dragon of the Hunt

بواسطة buddy227

Percy Jackson was tired of getting pushed around, beaten, made fun of, and hurt at camp, first it was his bro... المزيد

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Chapter 5

2.4K 43 2
بواسطة buddy227

Just to let you know I am sick, so I might not be updating as much as wanted yet, 3-28-18.

I caught the wolf as it tried to cut through my underside with its claws and bit out my throat with my neck, and threw it to the side blasting it with a swirl of fire making it howl in pain and freeze in the air frozen in it's pained howling form. It hit the ground with a thump and shattered into a thousand pieces. 

I looked behind me to see an army of werewolves running towards my sleeping hunters, and then I looked back in the forest and huffed as my guardian needs overrode my wants to tear apart Lycaon for attacking me and my hunt as well as one of Artemis's wolves like he did. I blasted the forest apart with a large wave of ice and I saw Lycaon's eyes widen as I turned around to leave him to flee from the wall of enchanted ice. 

I ran at my full speed cutting through all of the wolves that were around and in the camps trying to get in the tents, but they were sealed closed by an enchantment that Artemis put on them as a precaution. It served it's purpose, I cut through all of the wolves and threw them in the air freezing them, tearing them in pieces, and cutting them apart as I went through the army. Every thing went in slow motion as I moved through them, and then as I cut down the last one every wolf exploded into dust as time resumed. I then shot into the forest and cut down the wolves hiding in the trees and protecting Lycaon, and when I stopped the trees leaves, trunks, and the earth was covered in golden dust. I was glad that the tents were soundproof because I was going to very painfully torture Lycaon until he was on the verge of death, and then I was going to let Artemis kill him however she wanted to. 

I stood in-front of the brave wolf king and then I made the tips of my claws silver and faster than he could react I slashed his side and made a long gash on his left, and he looked at my bloodied claws before howling in pain, and falling to the floor unconscious from the sleeping drug that I put on the silver. I dragged him farther into the forest for two reasons, so that his screams wouldn't be heard by my hunt and to chain him up. I grabbed his back leg with a paw and dragged him deeper, and when I found a good place I pulled out some void chains and put them on his wrists, legs, around his chest behind his back and around the tree before clamping them together behind his back, then I chained his hands at his sides and strained them clamping the chain holding them to each-other to the chain around his stomach. I then made the chain snake around his legs, around his arms and waist, around his chest and clamping together at his neck. 

Then I went to his right side and dug my claws into his wound waking him up screaming in pain, he tried to move his arms, then his legs and body, and then he tried to look down, but the chains and clamps prevented that from happening. 

"What are you planning on doing with me dragon, I've been tortured far worse than this, and where are you going to cut" he said laughing, and I dragged a claw along the ground a couple centimeters and the chains moved and tightened around him breaking a couple of bones such as his arms and a leg, his right hip and left shoulder got dislocated and I stopped dragging my claw. 

Do you want to know what happens when I drag all of my claws along the ground like that I said putting them all out and on the ground in his sight and he looked at it with pure fear and pain written across his whole face as much as I don't like torture, you tried to hurt, or even kill my hunt and I am not letting you get away with that I lifted two claws and stabbed them into the ground and spikes formed on the chains near his stomach and shot into his body and I dragged my two claws the smallest bit and another bone snapped along with the spikes dragging along his skin and causing almost a hundred small gashes in his flesh bleeding profusely and dripping with pain. He screamed pure and hurt and I thought this was what all of those wolves felt as they changed permanently. I looked him in the eye and let him see my true identity. 

"What" he coughed up a little blood "but your dead, Percy died the day Kronos had your brother come to camp and ruin your pretty little life" I punched him in the face making a large burn from the void fire lining my skin, and again he howled in pain. I noticed that the monsters near us were keeping well away from where I was, and I set up Ballistae looking at and from the Hunts camp. I dropped to the floor in pain as a little more of my life force slipped away in the wound of my chest, and I slowly got up again and turned away from him letting the ice around my chest melt and the bleeding around my chest began anew after dumping a lake of cold blood that was seeping through the ice. I checked my heart and saw that it was worse and weaker than it had been when the spear first went in. I calculated my time left and bashed my head against a tree breaking it and sending it roaring on it's descent to earth when I figured out that I didn't even have a half hour left.

Oh how am I going to tell them this I said and then involuntarily shuddered again 

"What the hell are you doing that for, I'm the bloody mess stuck to a tree" I heard Lycaon spit, and then I growled because he interrupted my thinking process and small, I looked at the tree, fine big tantrum. I covered my wound in ice and then got all four of my claws out and put them all in the ground and dragged up loosening the chains, and then I used water to heal him. 

"What are you doing" Lycaon's voice was full of fear and a little relief, but I caught a hint of sarcasm in it too, and then I turned around and looked him in the eye one last time while I held my claws above the ground. 

I'm going to set you free I said and he smiled with malice

"What so I can end your miserable life, and then destroy the souls and maiden-hood of your mistress" he smiled evilly, and I slowly started to lower my claws to the ground. 

No so that I can rid you of your useless body and send you to the Void I said and his face turned to horror and I covered my ears in ice and dug my claws into the ground and dragged them all the way to my stomach and then I flared my wings lighting them on fire, the fire of the Void and charring his corpse to nothing and then I opened a portal to the Void and the chains dragged him and his soul and body into the portal and to the depths of it's horrors. 

Then the portal closed and my body wracked with pain as my heart gave way, I screeched from the pain that it caused me and then I slowly dragged myself back towards the camp. I fought to stay awake and alive, I fought to remain conscious to protect my hunt, I fought in vain as the darkness slowly covered my eyes, and then I saw the opening of the forest into the hunt's camp, and as I slowly went through it I fell, and as cold as it felt the grass felt nice. 

"Percy!" was the last thing I heard before my vision was overcome with the darkness and I was cast into a peaceful darkness. The last thing I felt was something lifting up my head and something wet on my face. I stepped out of my body for a second time, but this time instead of being a human ghost I was a dragon ghost, I looked down and saw Thalia cradling my big, scaly, dead head in her lap crying. I looked at the sky and it darkened and with a rumble of thunder I saw a bolt of lightning strike my body and then the rain poured over us all. I saw the ice on my chest melt and Thalia stopped crying when she saw the glint of the spear's end in my chest. She called over the others and Artemis came forward and gripped the end of the spears pole with her hands and pulled, I was glad that I couldn't feel as a ghost because that would've hurt. I wanted to test something out though, and once the spear was out I touched my body and my body became liquid-like and I was sucked into my body once again. I looked at the hole in my chest and saw that it was slowly closing, and then I was plunged in darkness once again. 

The first thing that I saw when I opened my eyes was blinding light, and I felt something other than pain on my chest. I bent my head around and looked at it to see that it was Thalia sleeping against the warmth of my scales, and then I looked around and saw two more people sleeping in chairs- Phoebe and Artemis. I felt so special and my system involuntarily purred at the thought that they all could've been sobbing over my dead body.

Their heads snapped up and they looked around for intruders, not like there could be any that could sneak in unless directly invited to come in by the inhabitants already in the tent. 

"Percy!" I heard a scream from my cousin as she saw that I was alive and okay, and a set of arms crushed my neck as she hugged me. I purred in gratitude, and nuzzled her face with my snout, and when she let me out of her death grip the other two came in for another crushing hug. After a little less time than Thalia's hug they also stepped away and gave me some room, I stepped down and stretched popping my wings and stiff muscles. 

"I am never going to get used to how similar you are to a cat now Perce" it was Phoebe that spoke this time and I looked at her in surprise, she never really addresses me by nick-name, or feels for any male even if it is one that she liked. She must've caught on with my surprise because she huffed and stepped out of the tent saying "don't expect that out of me again".

I laughed deep and strangely, and for them they would've thought that I was choking on something if they hadn't noticed that my body was racking with waves of laughter, and I was rolling on the floor with a smile on my face. I realized that I was alone in the tent and my laughter immediately stopped as I sensed something wrong. I poked my head through the entrance of the tent to run into a wall on the other side. I realized that the wall was a person that was in-front of the tent blocking me from view. I laughed thinking that it was a surprise for the Hunt and I pushed with all of the force that I had against the person blocking the entrance of the tent and then stopped once I heard a familiar voice. 

"Artemis what are you hiding" it was Poseidon, and I was in-front of the Olympian council once again, but for a  different reason. I turned around and trashed the inside of the tent, roaring, scratching, and freezing anything that I could. I was glad that this tent was soundproof because I would've shook the entire room with the amount of sound and energy force that I was giving off, and that would make the gods anxious and less wanting of an alliance in this war. 

-----------------------<Artemis POV>-----------------------

I looked at Poseidon in un-shown anger for all the pain that he caused Percy, and I felt the tent behind me shake the slightest bit. It was surprising that the tent could even shake at all with the enchantment that I put on it to keep it sound proof and safe. 

"Poseidon what is in this tent doesn't concern you, but I am here to tell you that this, um, thing could prove as a very good ally for the war to come" I said and Zeus stood flaring with anger. 

"It is our right to know what you are hiding" he said stamping his bolt on the floor creating sparks and darkening the tile even more. I wondered when it would eventually break and he would have to find a different spot to stamp his weapon on. 

"It is because he doesn't really like you guys, especially you" Poseidon looked better after his disappearance for a couple of days, and I heard that he even went to Apollo who helped him with his fading and injuries from an unknown thing, but I could swear that they were claw marks on his shoulder, and his hand was still burned as a reminder of what he had and would've done to his own betrayed son. 

"Why would you say that" Poseidon stood now pointing his trident at Artemis threateningly, and the tent behind me exploded and there was a streak of dark blue and black fire, and the next thing I knew Poseidon was blasted back by this unknown force making him drop his trident. I knew what was going to come next, and I rushed forward to stop it, but Percy was already on top of Poseidon with his claws digging into his shoulder and his body was burning with that mysterious fire. He pinned Poseidon to his chair and Poseidon screamed in pain, and I stopped as I saw the fire go from his body and sink into Poseidon's body and then his veins turned a dark black. 

"PERCY STOP!" I yelled and his head snapped to me and I saw that his eyes were completely black burning with anger and pain "I know that he's hurt you in the past, but please let him live...for now" he huffed and then growled so loud the room rumbled, and then he stepped off of Poseidon and I saw the black in his veins go away as Percy walked over to me pulling his fire along with him. He came to my side and sat at my left glaring at the gods who were staring at him in shock with their mouths open, even Zeus's mouth was seen open but not for long as he recovered from his shock, but he didn't speak. 

"Did you just say Percy" Apollo said 

Yes she did, and even though it wasn't supposed to be said yet, she still did I heard Percy's voice in my head as Percy looked at me scolding me silently and I assumed by the reactions of the others, so did they I was not Poseidon's son all this time, but even though I am the child of the Void and mother Chaos, I still will never be able to forgive Poseidon for what he did to me, and no amount of pain in life or after death will match to the pain that I went through because of false accusations. I do not care that Zeus managed to kill me with his bolt, or that I hurt my father at the sea and in here, but I am going to say that I will only fight for you because Mother wanted me to, and I will respect her last wish. 

I looked at Percy like when did he get so smart, and then I guessed that getting back old memories and dying what seems like twice is enough to make a person change so much they can't go back, but he was nice to me and the Hunt, he was the same per--thing around them like he had never died or been betrayed, and then again neither of us had any reason to hurt or dislike one another, so that's different. I looked at Percy's eyes to see that they were normal again, and even though I still saw a little anger in then towards the others, he was calmed down enough to not look too threatening. 

Thanks for reading and I hope that  one this cold goes away soon, so that I don't feel So Darn Crappy, and so that I can write more frequently. Otherwise thanks for reading and I'll have the next chapter out in a little while. 

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

109K 1.5K 22
Percy was broken. Betrayed. His heart ripped to pieces. The last straw was when Annabeth kissed another camper. He couldn't do it. With the help of H...
438K 5.7K 46
Participating in two important wars, and with a millennia of demigod experience condensed inside of him, twenty-year-old Percy Jackson thinks he's do...
4.1K 38 22
Percy Jackson was Heartbroken. Six months in secrecy to win over Athena's consent for their marriage backfired spectacularly when he found his Wise G...
1M 21.1K 31
Percy Jackson has been betrayed by everyone he cares about, everyone he loves- even Annabeth, the one person he thought he could always count on. So...