The Boyz Imagines / 더보이즈

بواسطة hansteaa

Sorry I dont take request anymore √ ( ˘ ³˘)♥ Dedicated to 12 boyz ;) & the most cringe-iest imagines ever... المزيد

How to Request
0️⃣1️⃣Sunwoo
0️⃣2️⃣Haknyeon
0️⃣3️⃣Younghoon
0️⃣4️⃣Hwall
0️⃣5️⃣Q
0️⃣6️⃣Hwall
0️⃣7️⃣New
0️⃣8️⃣Jacob
0️⃣9️⃣HyunJae
1️⃣0️⃣Younghoon
1️⃣1️⃣Juyeon
1️⃣2️⃣Eric
1️⃣3️⃣Haknyeon
1️⃣4️⃣New
1️⃣5️⃣SunWoo
1️⃣6️⃣HyunJae
1️⃣7️⃣Sangyeon
1️⃣8️⃣Juyeon
1️⃣9️⃣Kevin
2️⃣0️⃣New
2️⃣1️⃣Kevin
2️⃣2️⃣SunWoo
2️⃣3️⃣YoungHoon
2️⃣4️⃣Q
2️⃣5️⃣YoungHoon
2️⃣7️⃣Sangyeon
2️⃣8️⃣Hwall
2️⃣9️⃣Younghoon
3️⃣0️⃣SunWoo
3️⃣1️⃣HyunJae
3️⃣2️⃣Hwall
3️⃣3️⃣Sunwoo PT 2
3️⃣4️⃣Q
3️⃣5️⃣Sangyeon
3️⃣6️⃣Kevin
3️⃣7️⃣Sunwoo PT 3
3️⃣8️⃣HyunJae
3️⃣9️⃣Q
4️⃣0️⃣TheBoyz
4️⃣1️⃣New PT 1
4️⃣2️⃣New PT 2
4️⃣3️⃣Juyeon
4️⃣4️⃣Hyunjae PT 1
4️⃣5️⃣Hyunjae PT 2
4️⃣6️⃣Jacob
4️⃣7️⃣Kevin
Read
4️⃣8️⃣Younghoon PT 1
❤️↗️🍭
4️⃣8️⃣Hwall
4️⃣9️⃣Eric
HI READ PLS
5️⃣0️⃣Q PT 1
5️⃣1️⃣TheBoyz
5️⃣2️⃣TheBoyz
5️⃣3️⃣Q PT 2
❤️↗️🍭
5️⃣4️⃣New PT 1 feat Q
R E A D
5️⃣5️⃣ New PT 2 feat Q
5️⃣6️⃣Hwall
5️⃣7️⃣Sunwoo X Hwall Ft New
5️⃣8️⃣Younghoon
5️⃣9️⃣Jacob
ᴿᴱᵟᵁᴱˢᵀ ᴬᴿᴱ ᴼᴾᴱᴺ!❤️
6️⃣0️⃣Q PT 3
6️⃣1️⃣Sangyeon
6️⃣2️⃣Hwall
6️⃣3️⃣Sangyeon
6️⃣4️⃣Juyeon
6️⃣5️⃣Hwall
6️⃣6️⃣New
6️⃣7️⃣YoungHoon
6️⃣8️⃣Sunwoo
6️⃣9️⃣Eric
7️⃣0️⃣Hyunjae
7️⃣1️⃣Kevin
7️⃣2️⃣Juyeon
7️⃣3️⃣Younghoon
7️⃣4️⃣Haknyeon
7️⃣5️⃣Eric
7️⃣6️⃣Sunwoo
7️⃣7️⃣Kevin
7️⃣8️⃣Sunwoo PT 1
7️⃣9️⃣Sunwoo PT 2
8️⃣0️⃣Sunwoo

2️⃣6️⃣Hwall

4.9K 185 148
بواسطة hansteaa

"AND IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII EE AIIIIIIIIII WILLL ALWAYSSSSS LOVEEEE YOUUUUUUUUU UUUU AAA AAAAA II AIIII II IAAIIII-----"Your neighbour sang in the early morning,morely like screaming his ass off.

"UGHHH " you groan as you hold your ear close tight,its 7 in the morning now and being a not early bird doesnt help you at all.

Your frikkin CuteNeighbour just sang his heart out in the early morning and whats an ass is that he's room is facing your room.

You walked to the window with your messy bangs and messy bun,open the window and shout to the neighbour.

"Yah!HyunJoon can you please shut the fuck up?!I need to rest okay!"You shout as Hyunjoon turn his head to your direction,smirking slightly.

"Well hello there baby..."Hyunjoon said as he look at you flirtatiously,eyeing you up and down with you who's still on your pj.

"Eyyyyy Hyunjoon stop flirting with Y/n.." a voice said pulling him inside the room back making him fall in the floor.

"Pfttt "you let out a chuckle a bit. "Good morning Y/n!,sorry for disturbing your beauty sleep cause our Hyunjoon here is confident about his vocal but ended up singing like a hawk screeching "Another boy appear next to Hyunjoon waving at you.

"O-oh H-Hi Eric!"You shuttered and quickly closed your window,leaning on your wall.Aside from your family and Hyunjoon nobody ever seen you like this,well you cab say you look like a mess.

You silently cursed as you rewind the look on Eric's face when he saw you just now."I JUST EMBARRASSED MYSELF "

After slapping yourself a few times,you went to the bathroom to take a precious bath while jamming to your fav song and dance to it without knowing what shame is.(me lol )

"Y/n!come down! "you heard your mother call you from downstair."Coming!" you reply as you sprint downstair like a ninja.

"What do you need mom?" you asked,jumping next to her,grabbing an apple and bite it."I need you to give this to the Heo family "She said handing you a bucket full of fresh fruits making you choke your apple.

"OhMyGod Y/n..eat slowly your acting strange.Whne I mention the Heo family you usually have this panic expression in your eyes, dont tell me you like their son Y/n "your mom said smirking making you whine.

"Eomma......I dont like himmmmm he's a flirt"

"Whatever you said Y/n "Your mom said and push you outside with the Bucket.

You dont really like to go to the Heo house because everytime your mom makes you go, Hyunjoon always appear with Mr.Heo or Mrs.Heo and is always making a scene.

Like one time when you give them a cake that your mom bake, Hyunjoon ended up throwing the cream to your cheeks.His mom made him do push-up 101 times.

You take a deep breath before knocking on the door,after a few minutes the door opened revealing Mrs.Heo with her sweet smile.

"Y/n darling what are you doing here?"She asked giving that motherly look."Ohh my mom wants me to give you this"You said and hand her the bucket."Oh thank you Y/n,and thank your mother too"She said, you bow and quickly rush into your house scared of meeting Hyunjoon.

Its weird to say that you have a tiny crush on him,maybe not tiny but a big one.Even tho he's an ass and likes to flirt with girls he always have a warm heart and always watch you from the far,telling him not to mind your business he will be the first one to mind your business.

"Huh that pretty ass"you mumble as your thinking of him letting out a smile on your face.

-
That evening you feel so bored as heck so you decided to play with your cat Beyoncé outside in the backyard.

Ikr,who name a cat Beyoncé?shhhh but I named it anyway.

"Beyoncé come here..."you said petting it in the head,as she wiggle her body on your laps.Obviously your scared to cats,but since its cute as heck who doesnt want to pet it?

"well hello there pretty "A voice said sending chills to your body."Uhhh hi? "you said blankly looking at the owner of the voice.

"Y/n do you have bandages? "Hyunjoon asked slightly  smirking."Urm no and why? "Opps wrong move,you know he's gonna used a pickup line on you again.

"Because I think my knee is hurt for falling hard on you "He said making you cringe but somehow it makes your heart fluttered.

"Hyunjoon stop it..."You said rolling your eyes.

"Can I take a picture of you now?cause I want to tell my friends that angel exist " he said as lean on the fence of his house as tip toe looking at me.

"YAh HeO HyuNjOon!!"You accidentally scream his name and throw a slipper at him making him chuckle.

"Hyunjoon just please go into your house " you said pulling your hair making it looks like your somekind of depressed.

"Usually people want to watch the Olympics because it only happen one in a four year,but I rather talk you cause the chance of meeting people special is rare "He said winkong and ran inside his house.

Suddenly you lost in words and a pang of red were scattered all around your face,"Did my blood just stop working or what? "you asked to yourself as youwere gettung the heat on your face.

-

8:00pm

*Ting*

Your phone vibrate signalling theres a new notification arrived.

CrazyNeighbour: open up your window

you:why should I?

CrazyNeighbour: just open up

(A/N:YEOLOJO YEOLOJO YEOLOJOOO~~ )

You sigh putting your phone aside an open your window only to meet Hyunjoon's eyes.

"Well I have something to say "He said nervously making you nervous as heck too.

"I know this tree is bothering us cause its in between our house so can you just focus at me rather than the tree?" he said as he whine.

"Okay,so I know this might sound weird but I think I like you Y/n "He said and fake cough making his ears turn red

"I dont care if your pranking me or what,but I like you to"You said and shyly hold your hands together.

"So be my girlfriend? "Hyunjoon asked from being cute to being flirtatiously again.

"Yes "You said nodding shyly."Y/N IS MY GIRLFRIEND!!!!!"He suddenly shout. "Yah!Shut up your gonna wake up the whole neighbourhood"you said scolding him.

Suddenly a smirk appear on his face as he jump to the tree and to your window ,you help him enter your room through the window and slap him swiftly.

"YahYahYahYah what if you slip or something eeeeeeee.." you said and slap him on the arm he chuckle and pull your hands into his embrace.

"I always wanted to have something in the between us "he said as he snuggle to yoyr neck.

"Oh you mean like a hwall?"You said jokingly and receive a sudden attack of kisses on your cheeks.

"Y-yah "you shuttered as you hold your cheeks."Well I always love you since we are kids so Im gonna show you now that I really really really love you"

In the end You and Hyunjoon sleep on the bed together,cuddling while legs were tangled between each other.

Thats until,

"Y/N YAHHHH OPEN THE DOOR!!"Your brother scream as he knock on your door loudly making you shot your eyes open.

"Hyunjoon ah wake up..my brother is coming"you said waking Hyunjoon,when he fluttered his eyes open you put your fingers to your lips pointing at the door,and you shove him quickly inside your closet.

"Whats up Hyunjin? "you asked your older brother who's eyeing you creepily,"Nothing i just had a dream about you and Hyunjoon sleeping together but nevermind "he said phewww that was close,you shut the door and quickly lock it.

"That was close "Hyunjoon said as he walk oit of the closet and greet you with backhug.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

200K 4.5K 67
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
23.8K 983 40
She had always feared the night, but everything changed when someone showed her its beauty. The calming moonlight and soothing night sounds transform...
252K 38.9K 100
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး