drowning in silence; daniel s...

By dxcalcomvnia

Eliza Brenton had a shocking incident and she became silent after. A day later, she moves to LA with her olde... More

That Day
Moving to L.A.
Walking to Starbucks
Texting Him
Just Wondering
What?
Woah There
Rude!
Feelings?
Memories.
The Plan pt. 1
The Plan pt. 2
The Pain
YOOO!!
Therapy Session
Tell Me, Did You Ever Love Me?
In My Blood
Not A Chap but...
Words I Didn't Say
Raindrops
My Only Wish
All Of The Stars
1K
Sad Dreams, Sad Feelings
M.I.A
Spring Day
Not a chap BUT...
DA WINNER
Happy burfday Zachary
When I See Your Face
All I Ever Need
HOOKED
Fights and Broken Promises
lovely
Idfc
JoNaH iS 20
Love, its painful
Best Part
Crazy Night
Heartbeats
Happily Ever After?
HAPPY BDAY JACK
Welp.
A/n

So Happy, Yet So Lost?

121 8 1
By dxcalcomvnia

(A/n: Enjoy this pic of hawtness ⬆️)

*Eliza POV*

Am I really happy? Cuz I think I am with Jonah. But I'm so lost because I still have some of those feelings for Daniel.  Jonah and I sat down at the kitchen table.

"So what do you wanna talk about?" I asked.

"Um, I-I, uh-" He says but can't seem to get the words out of his mouth.

"Never mind," he says.

"I just wanted to say I love you," he says.

"Aww I love you too," I say.

I think he's not telling the truth but I feel like if he "broke my heart" I wouldn't get hurt because do I really love him? Or is it in a different way?

"So, I got some stuff, and this is for you," he says.

"Aw Jonah! You didn't have to get me anything!" I say.

Really he didn't have to. He's so sweet and all but I just don't feel the chemistry. Maybe I'm not used to it? He left again to get something.
I'm so happy? But yet I'm so lost. Ugh I'm getting a headache and I'm not even joking. The pounding continues and it's messing me up. I feel like I could just collapse here. Legs feel wobbly, vision starts to blur, and I just flat out became weak. And on top of that, my head's also dizzy. HEADACHE AND DIZZINESS AT THE SAME TIME?!? Yeah no, not gonna work out well. I straight up collapsed to the ground.

*Daniel POV*
I see Eliza on the ground, unconscious. I carry her up into my room and check her head. Her head is feeling hot, so fever? Headache? I just got Tylenol and a glass of water. I always question myself this, WHY DID I HURT HER?!? Everytime I see her face knowing that she isn't mine anymore, I knew I messed up big time. Kiara was just a distraction, why did I ever cheat? I knew it was a bad decision, but why? Why am I so stupid? I got a towel and got it and went to the sink to make it wet. Then I placed it on her forehead. She was moving around and grabbed my hand.

"Please.. Don't.... go," Eliza mumbles in her sleep.

Nightmare? Something? UHHHH HELP?

"Mom, don't go!" Eliza yells in her sleep.

"NO!" she yells and then she starts to kick and all.

So me being me, I decided to wake her up.

"Eliza! Eliza!" I shout while shaking her.

She then wakes up in shock. She gasps.

"What happened?" Eliza asked while putting her hand through her hair.

"You had a nightmare," I say.

She gasps again. 

"Oh, was I talking out loud or something?" she asked.

"Yeah," i say.

"Sorry," she says.

"Don't be," I say.

"Anyways, you had a fever," I said.

"I had a headache," she says.

"Okay take this," I say while handing her the medicine and the glass of water.

"Thanks," she says as she takes the medicine.

"Is Jonah back yet?" she asked.

"Um, I don't think so?" I say.

"Oh, well I'm gonna grab my phone and lie back down if that's okay?" Eliza asked.

"Of course," I say and then she goes downstairs.

*Eliza POV*

I went downstairs to get my phone. Gosh! Did I actually say stuff out loud? STUPID! Then I see Jonah finally back again from who knows where.

"Hey Jo!" I say.

"Hi El," he says.

"Where were you?" I asked.

"Somewhere," he says but I kinda gave him a glare.

"Okay fine, I went to get dinner reservations but I couldn't so now we're gonna have a dinner at home, if you're up for it?" He explains.

"Not really, I had a headache, and still kinda do but next time?" I asked.

"Sure," He says.

When I got back upstairs, I found a sleeping Daniel, cuddling his guitar. So I decided to go to Jonah's room and chill there.

*Two days later*

*Jonah POV*
I've been meaning to tell Eliza that I only see her as a sister, and it'd be best if we just stayed friends but I don't wanna hurt her feelings. So I've been pacing back and forth. Then she comes by.

"Hey Jo, you okay?" She asked.

"Um can we talk?" I ask.

"Um yeah, I've been meaning to talk to you anyways," she says.

We both sit down.

"So what's up?" she asked.

"Well I hope I don't hurt you, but I only see you as a sister/friend, and I've tried seeing you like a girlfriend but I couldn't. But at one point I did have a small crush on you but it was a small one. So I hope we could just stay as best friends?" I say.

"Wow, you took the words right out of my mouth," She says.

"Jonah, I feel the same way. Yeah there was a point that I grew feelings for you but once we dated for a while, I didn't feel that chemistry, you know?" she continues.

"Yeah! I completely understand," I say.

"So we're good?" I asked.

"Of course!" she says. 

"See ya later Jo," she says and then she walks upstairs.

At least I got that off my chest. 

*Eliza POV*
Whew! At least I got that off my chest. I wish him the best, and hopes he finds the "one" and will be happy :)
Meanwhile, Daniel and I, we're starting to become better again, except I don't want a relationship for now. Taking a break from the dating world. But I'll start to date again when I'm ready and have a strong connection with someone. Maybe just maybe the right guy for me will not hurt me in any way and that someone that I could feel a whole lot of chemistry with. That someone, is the ideal man for me. Just a strong, caring, loving, and amazing man will appear in my life. Now I can't say I'm over Daniel, which I'm not but it's getting there? Just as I was thinking, Daniel appears in front of me.

"Hey, do you want to get ice cream?" Daniel asks.

"Um sure why not?" I say and we head out to the car and drive to the ice cream parlor.

As we get there, we got da ice cream and just walked to the park since it was nearby. There, we just talked about stuff. 

"So, I heard you and Jonah broke up?" He says.

"Yeah," I say.

"Why?" He asked.

"Well he was sweet and everything but we decided that staying best friends was better, since we only looked at each other like siblings/ best friends and nothing more. So we decided to break up since there was no 'chemistry' between us," I explain.

"Oh, so your fine?" he asks.

"Of course I am," I say while eating my ice cream.

"So how about your dating life?" I ask.

"Oh there's one girl on my mind, but I don't  wanna ask her out for now. I just wanna wait until she can trust me again," Daniel says.

"Aww, well as long as your not gonna cheat, I think she'll be fine," I say then giggle.

"Yeah," He says and giggles too.

"Hey wanna be little kids?" He asked.

"How so?" I asked.

"Linking arms and skipping while having ice cream in our hands," he says.

"Sure! I'm down!" I say.

We look like maniacs right now but we just wanna be children for once and just be free from reality. We finally stop and finish our ice cream, and started to walk around the park again to digest that ice cream. I feel happier just hanging out with the boys instead of being in a relationship, because let's be real, relationships are complicated and sometimes it's really hard to be free. But that's just me. I mean look at CORBINA they literally are goals. 

After digesting our ice cream, we start to be "little kids" again and once we got tired we hopped on the grass and just lay down on the grass with our heads upside down but facing each other. (Just imagine the fault in our stars cover)

"I had a really nice time Seavey," I say.

"So did I," he says.

"Anyways, can we talk?" he asked.

"Sure, just shoot," I say.

"Okay, here it goes, I am still in love with you Eliza, and I wish that you could be mine. But I messed that up," he says.

And then we lie down facing each other.

"Daniel, I still love you too, but I don't wanna date for now. Maybe once I get my life straightened out, there's a possibility that I'm gonna go back to the dating world but it depends on who it is. Also just being best friends, it's amazing, because I'm finally free and I don't have to worry about a lot of things," I say and then I start to put my hand on his face.

"Daniel, I forgive you, but I'm just not feeling the dating life right now. I hope you understand?" I say.

"Yeah, I totally understand," he says while his face is sort of filled with disappointment.

I place my hands on his face and kissed his forehead while hugging him. He hugs back. But he doesn't let go.

"Can we stay like this for a while?" he asked with his voice muffled because his face is buried in my neck.

"Sure," I say.

Then something happened. Oh no!

A/n: CLIFFHANGER!!! DUN DUN DUN. Anyways, HaPpY BuRfDaY to da one and only Seavey Daniel!!! Wow getting old, but still have that adorable face like how? Anyways I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter and comment what you want to read. Okie imma go naow PEACE OUT mah doodz and I'll see ya in da next one bai. -Grace. Oh wait before I go, enjoy these pics of seavey. 

Okie okie I'm done naow. PEACE!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 2.3K 60
a new perspective for life. that's all jasmine saw when she left LA for Minnesota to go to college that's where she met jonah marais, that name sou...
142K 3.4K 98
"Sometimes I really wanna start all over again," I breathe tracing her soft face, my hands smoothly running down her jawline, and back up to her chee...
121K 1.8K 26
{COMPLETED} "I know I said I'll be your friend, but it's too hard" a wrong text that doesn't turn out too bad started: 11/18/2018 finished: 01/22/201...
471K 11.5K 200
22/08/17- 04/11/17 ❤️ 44 in fan-fiction on 30/10/17 #13 in texting on 09/06/18 Unkown Number has been added to the chat... This is obviously not an o...