ππ‹π€π‚πŠ πŒπ€π†πˆπ‚ β€Ίβ€Ί 𝐇...

By -sincerelystyles

Orphan, Aubrey Thomas was founded by Voldemort himself, before his powers were taken away from infant Harry P... More

BLACK MAGIC
EPIGRAPH
[0] ; THE ORPHAN
[1] ; THE MISSION
[2] ; POTIONS 101
[3] ; CURSED NECKLACE
[4] ; SLUGHORN'S DINNER PARTY
[5] ; BREWING ENEMY
[6] ; CHRISTMAS PARTY
[7] ; THE TRUTH
[8] ; SPEWING LIES
[9] ; HARSHLY HANDLED
[11] ; FOR ENEMIES
[12] ; DRUNK ON LUCK
[13] ; FAREWELL
[14] ; RENUITED
[15] ; THE WEDDING
[16] ; EXPOSING SECRETS
[17] ; ROAMING
[18] ; BLOOD TRAITOR
[19] : GRINGOTTS
[20] : FINAL MOMENTS
[21] : EPILOGUE

[10] ; POISONED

5.5K 259 173
By -sincerelystyles

✧∘ଂ ࿐

AUBREY WAS ABRUPTLY woken up from her sleep by Professor Snape late one evening. He had mentioned to her that Ron had been poisoned. Aubrey grew worrisome, instantly making her way to Madam Pomfery's hospital wing. She joined the group of teachers, with Harry and Hermione.

"What the hell happened?" Aubrey expressed staring at the sleeping red-haired Weasley.

"Ron was poisoned," Hermione stated.

Aubrey rolled her eyes. "Obviously, I know that, Hermione. I meant how-when?"

"He had been eating chocolates induced with a love potion. They were supposed to mine, Romilda Vane had left them for me," Harry explained, a brewing jealously bubbling up in her blood. "So, I took him to Slughorn's to see if he can fix him. And he did, and then Slughorn offered us a drink. And the drink was laced with poison."

"Merlin..." Aubrey trailed off, shaking her head.

"Quick thinking on your part, Harry, using a bezoar," Dumbledore praised the raven-haired boy. "You should be very proud of your student, Horace."

"Ah, yes. Very proud," Slughorn vaguely said, looking distance.

"Harry, you saved Ron?" Aubrey asked in amazement. Harry flushed, looking down at the ground. Aubrey knew he was way too modest to admit he saved his best friend's life.

"I think we agree Potter's actions were heroic. The question is: Why were they necessary?" McGonagall chimed in, looking confused.

"I, indeed," Dumbledore nodded in agreement. This appears to be a gift, Horace. You don't remember who gave you this bottle?" Slughorn shook his head, trying hard to remember.

"By the way, it possesses remarkably subtle hints of licorice and cherry. When not polluted with poison," Dumbledore added in, taking a whiff of the bottle in his hands.

Slughorn looked at him with a glint of guilt. "Actually, I had intended to give it as a gift, myself."

"To whom, might I ask?"

"To you, headmaster," Slughorn muttered in disappointment.

Aubrey knew immediately who had given Slughorn the bottle of poison liquor-Draco. She wanted to put his head on stick and march it around for all to see.

"Where is he?" Lavender Brown's high pitched voice broke into the room; everyone clenched their faces in distress. "Where's my Won-Won?"

"Has he been asking for me?" Lavender asked, kneeling down beside Ron's bed.

Aubrey rolled her eyes, groaning in annoyance. Lavender gave her a death glare. "Something to say, Thomas?" The blonde asked harshly.

"Yeah, actually I do. Your voice sounds like a knife stabbing into my ear. And maybe for Halloween, you and Pansy can twin and look like pigs," Aubrey hissed, as Harry gripped onto the brunette's arm, pulling her back toward him. Her backside was touching his right side; a warmth covered her body from head-to-toe.

Hermione giggled slightly at the witch's choice of words, earning an eye roll coming from the Brown girl. "What's she doing here?"

"I might ask you the same question," Hermione hissed, standing up.

"I happen to be his girlfriend," Lavender argued, a smug grin plastered on her face.

"I happen to be his...friend," Hermione drifted off, staring off to the side.

Aubrey shook her head with great disappointment at her friend. "Or, his friend that is hopelessly in love with Hermione," the witch mumbled under her breath. Harry had caught the comment, earning a smile to show on his face.

"Don't make me laugh," Lavender scoffed. "You haven't spoken in weeks. I suppose you want to make up with him now that he's suddenly all interesting."

Hermione stared at Lavender with outrage and disgust. "He's been poisoned, you daft dimbo!" The bright, young witch barked.

"I would've said, fat cow, but daft dimbo works good too," Aubrey piped in, as she shrugged lightly.

Harry had shushed her, but an amusing grin grew onto his lips. Aubrey smiled bashfully at him, her stomach turning and twisting.

"He senses my presence," Lavender said, pushing past Hermione to Ron's beside. "Don't worry, Won-Won. I'm here."

Ron had began muttering Hermion's name in his sleep, causing a jealous Lavender to scream, dramatically leaving the hospital wing.

"I think that was a break-up," Aubrey observed. "Harry, my dear, was that a break-up?" The brunette asked, turning toward the boy.

Harry nodded, "I do believe it is a break-up, my dearest." Both students laughing to themselves.

Dumbledore smiled at them, his eyes glistening with glee. "Oh, to be young, and to feel love's keen sting."

The staff members had left the room, leaving the infamous quartet. Aubrey and Harry smirked at Hermione, whom had knelt down before Ron, clenching onto his hands.

"Just shut up," Hermione muttered, resulting in the two students to laugh among themselves.

✧∘ଂ ࿐

SHE SPOTTED THE blond-haired wizard in the Slytherin common room, gripping hardly onto his ear, pulling him to a secluded area of the room.

"The hell, Aubrey!" Draco spat, rubbing his numb, red ear.

"I can't believe you're still his pathetic servant! " Aubrey whispered-hissed, scolding him like a disobedient child.

"Giving Slughorn that poisoned bottle of liquor to give Dumbledore. You poisoned, Ron, you bloody prat!" Aubrey spat. Draco shrugged like it was nothing.

"I was chosen for this," Draco boasted, his eyes glistening with despair and guilt.

Aubrey softened. "Draco, you can get out of this. There is a way out, I promise you, there is."

She could've sworn she saw a flinch of acceptance, but his normal arrogant, prideful expression stained against his pale-skinned face.

"Just because you decided to cowardly leave The Dark Lord's side, doesn't mean I'm going too," Draco accused.

Aubrey stared a him with fury. "Cowardly, huh? Last time I checked, your father was a coward, along with you. I left, because I was lied to for sixteen years, Draco. Sixteen years! Do you understand how it feels, to know that your parents weren't actually druggies who were killed by an overdose, but instead were murdered." The witch shouted, causing multiple eyes to stare at the outraged witch.

Draco looked embarrassed and firing with fury. "Keep your voice down, you daft cow!"

"Does it look like I fucking care, Draco?" Aubrey hollered, as many more students eyed them with cautiousness. "You're even more dimwitted than I thought you were."

"How fucking dare you," Draco roared, his wand pointed at the brunette.

Aubrey didn't flinch or move a muscle. She knew her adoptive brother didn't have the guts to curse her. He was too weak to do it. "Do it, Draco. Prove me wrong-that you're not a coward, like Lucius," Aubrey egged on, her hand clenching onto her wand in her pocket.

After a few seconds of intense glaring, Draco sighed, lowering his wand. "You're not worth it," he growled into her ear quietly.

"Tell mum and dad, also mention to Him, to piss off and to kiss my ass," Aubrey smiled pleasantly.

Draco marched up the stairs to his dormitory, as Aubrey chuckled to herself at her brother's easily tempered self.

✧∘ଂ ࿐

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16 0 7
Enter the enchanting world of Hogwarts as we follow the remarkable journey of Taylor Riddle, a bright, spirited girl with an insatiable thirst for ad...
3.9K 49 28
Evelyn-Grey Potter was the younger, less well-known sister of Harry Potter. She was only a few months old, on that fateful night in Godrics Hollow. S...
176K 6.5K 47
~ Year four ~ Warning: This is the fourth book in a series!!! This also will journey through all of the books / movies so if you want a quick read...
251 28 10
Amara Potter is attending her first year of Hogwarts with her twin Harry Potter, she thinks she will live the somewhat normal life of a witch. (if th...