Love Quotes

OhMyGorgeousBizzle tarafından

Sa mga taong inlove ay maraming nagagawang kasabihan.That's why I wrote this book of quotes. If you want to r... Daha Fazla

Love Quotes
Love Quotes
Love Quotes (English)
Love Quotes (Sad)
Love Quotes (Sweet)
Love Quotes (Lies)
Love Quotes (Trust)
Love Quotes (Long Distance Relationship)
Crush
Single
Couple
Move on quotes
Letting Go Quotes
Sorry Quotes
Heartbroken Quotes
Loyalty Quotes
Cheat Quotes
Boyfriend Quotes
Love Quotes (Hurt)
Love Quotes (Guys)
Love Quotes (Realize)
Love Quotes (Break Up)
Love Quotes (Past)
Love Quotes (Jealousy)
Love Quotes (Girls)
Love Quotes (Random)
Random
Love Quotes (Worth)

Love Quotes (Cute)

854 10 0
OhMyGorgeousBizzle tarafından

Thank you for for reading my love quotes. I didn't expect that I will get more than one thousand reads. THANK YOU!!! :)))

"If you asked me how many times you've crossed my mind I would say once because you never left."

"I always remember to never forget "US"."

"Before I met you, I never knew what it was like to be able to look at someone and smile for no reason."

"If a hug represented how much I loved you, I would hold you in my arms forever."

"In your arms where I wanna be, where nothing else matters besides you and me."

"Every girl has a guy that she won't stop loving, and every guy has a girl that he won't stop fighting."

"Every girl deserves a guy who looks at her everyday like it's the first time he saw her."

"A hug can make my day but it has to be from a certain person."

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

238K 7K 51
we young & turnt ho.
45.8K 3K 26
|ongoing| Ivana grew up alone. She was alone since the day she was born and she was sure she would also die alone. Without anyone by her side she str...
4.4M 245K 188
Now available in paperback on Amazon! Though the last chapter is read that doesn't mean the story is over. One shots for A Secret Service including...
744K 2.7K 67
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!