His little devil. The third b...

By Queen_of_the_Lost18

10 years have gone by since Pan and Luna have broke up. They only know each other as ememies and their past w... More

A new story begins.
Shopping.
Jerome's mom.
Neverland.
Why is she like this?
Sailing home.
Camping.
Road trip.
Deadshot.
Sunrise.
Pan and Jerome.
How could this have happened?
A new girl.
Flurry.
Pan's Thinking Tree.
The Lost Princess.
Running with the wolves.
Hiding the princess.
The pipes.
The Lost Boy's future.
Hospital.
A sad day.
Finding out.
The new vampire.
The doll.
What's wrong princess?
Storm.
The fall.
Back again.
The pond.
You'll always be a joker to me.
Old memories.
In the jungle alone.
Life or death.
The note.
Out with the old and in with the new.
Found.
At last.
Celebration.
A big night.
Pillow fight.
Who took it?
Adressing the new caption.
Three days.
Dying.
The end of Neverland.

Training.

277 4 3
By Queen_of_the_Lost18

Luna's P.O.V.
I wake up and feel something on my back. I remember drinking that blood that Renesmee gave me. I was weak, but I'm alive, that was all that mattered.

I hear someone yawn and I close my eyes, hopping Pan would think I'm still asleep.

"Good morning love." I don't respond.

"I know that you're awake." Pan whispered in my ear.

"Mmm. Fine, we'll do this the hard way, for you." I was about to ask what that means but immediately felt Pan bite at my neck, trying to find my sweet spot.

"Come on love, I know you want me." I roll over to look at him.

"I never said I didn't want you."

"Really. Then why are you acting like it?"

"If I was acting, would I do this?" I smash my lips on his. Pan smirked and got on top of me. He deepended the kiss with him nipping at my neck as he tried to find my sweet spot.

He let me play with his hair and I hear him groan in pleasure. He continued to bite and I prayed that he wouldn't find my sweet spot. But he soon found it and I let a gasp excape my lips.

"Oh so you like when I kiss there." He smirked, kissing my neck over and over.

"Pan stop." I moan. He wouldn't stop and I pushed Pan off of me and I get up.

"I don't know if you know it, but I'm with someone." At that time, I hear Cassie's voice. I run out of the tent and see Jerome, my boys and my brothers with Issabella and Lilly.

"Jerome." I smile, walking up and hugging him."

"Why are you guys here?"

"For you. We heard what had happened." Jerome says.

"How?"

"Robbie." He says.

"Mwommy." Cassie, squeals, hugging me.

"Hey Cas." I smile, picking him up in my arms. I see Pan come out of the tent and walk over to us. Cassie digs his face in my chest.

"It's ok. He won't hurt you." I smile.

"Of course I wouldn't." Pan smiled at Cassie.

"Stay away from them." Jerome growls.

"It's ok Jerome. He didn't do anything bad to me. He saved my life." I smile at Pan.

"Pwan swaved ywor wife?" Cassie asked.

"Yeah. He did." I smile.

"You must be Cassie." Pan smiles at him.

"Wes." Cassie smiles.

Pan looks at Cassie curiously. He reached his hand over to Cassie and pushed his hair out of the way, revealing his blue eye.

"You're a curious little one, aren't you?" Pan smiled.

"He is." I smile at Cassie.

"Hey C." Robbie comes up to us.

"Wobbie." Cassie smiles.

"Hey. I heard there were some mermaids in the waters of Neverland. Maybe you and your brothers would want to come with me?"

"Yes!" The boys cheer. I let Cassie down and he, his brothers and Robbie walk toward the beach.

"And don't let Cas use his powers!" I yell to Robbie.

"You know I won't." He says.

"Hey Henry, I hear you have quite the powers. Maybe try them out on me?" Pan smirked. Henry smiled at me.

"Don't look at me. He's challenging you." I smile. Henry runs over to Pan and they walk off.

"Lilly." Lilly looks at a boy with sandy blonde hair. What caught my eye was the scar running along the side of his face.

"Felix." She smiles.

"What are you doing here?"

"I came back with Henry for Luna. I-." Lilly runs up to Felix as he engulfs her in a hug.

"I'm going hunting with Jacob." I whisper to Jerome.

"Want me to come with?"

"Yep, let's go."

Felix's P.O.V.

"Come with me." Lilly and I walk in my tent. 

"I thought you were dead."

"I'm not. I'm here. Felix , are you ok?" I collapse on the bed.

"I don't know anymore." I say.

"Well, maybe I can help." Lilly jumped on my chest.

"Ok, now I know I'm not ok. You know I need my ribs when I'm fighting, right?"

"Why do you think I jumped on you in the first place?"

"Yep. You're my sister." I say.

"Felix, need help?" It was Punzie. I look at her as she chuckled.

"Beaten by a girl. How humiliating." She laughs. I throw Lilly off of me.

"No." I scoff.

"Who are you?" Lilly asked.

"I'm Punzie."

"Ooo. Felix had a girlfriend." Lilly cooed. I smack her over the head.

"You're more inmature then Pan." I glare at Lilly.

"Am not!" Lilly's whines.

"Am to!" I mock.

"Are we sure this is the same, tuff, fearless Felix that everyone in camp knows. Or will we have to start telling everyone your soft side for your sister?" Punzie smirked.

"Hey, I have a soft side for both of you." I say.

"Yeah. Because we're the only girls you know." Lilly smirks.

"Nice." Punzie chuckled.

"Who's side are you on?" I ask.

"Um." Lilly thinks.

"Who are you and what have you done with Lilly?" I joke.

"I'm still me." Lilly laughs.

"So.....Henry." I start.

"Madly in love more then you and Punzie."

"No one is more in love then me and Punzie." I growl.

"Well. Maybe there's one other couple." Lilly smirks.

"Who? Punzie and I are the only couple in camp."

"Pan and Luna."

Luna's P.O.V.
After hunting with Jacob, I decided to explore the island. Someone suddenly covers my eyes and I scream in panic.

"Calm down love. It's just me."

"Oh great. Another reason to freak out. Someone help. Pan has me captive!" I scream. Pan covered my mouth.

"Will you be quiet. I don't need your boyfriend freaking out-ow!" I bit his finger, causing him to bleed and take his hand off my mouth.

"Mmm. Your blood tasts good." I smirk, licking the blood from my fangs seductively.

"Just don't get any ideas."

"Don't worry. I won't.... yet."

"Anyway. Why are you here?" I sigh.

"It's time for you to begin your training."

"Please. I already know how to handle a bow, dagger, and others. But I prefer my bow." I tilt my head.

"Ok, what about a sword?"

"Familiar with it, but don't spend a lot of time with it." Pan smirked and tossed me a sword.

"Ok. Then we know where you need to start."

"You know I can kill you right now?"

"Let's see if that's true." Pan launched at me and I quickly block him.

"Nice, but how about-." I push Pan off my blade and quickly pin him to a tree with the blade pressed to his throat.

"You've got fire. I like fire." Pan smirked seductively.

"Well little boys who play with fire get their fingers burnt." I smirk back. Pan tried to touch the blade but recoiled back and gasped as he burned his hand.

"Told you." I smirk. I saw the blade glow red because of the heat as he winced in pain. But something burned on my neck and I take the blade off of Pan's neck as we both fall to the ground, holding our necks.

It was becoming harder to breath as I tried to catch my breath.

"Why'd you do that!" Pan yelled. He looked at me and rushed over to me.

"Luna." Pan said. He held me in his arms and I close my eyes, trying not to pass out.

"Luna, stay with me!" Pan's voice echoed. I felt blood run down my neck.

"Luna!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223 21 14
The shadowy figure at her window would normally have been disconcerting. But something about the uncertainty that would come with the sunrise left Ma...
72K 1.6K 17
OUAT Peter Pan Fanfic She's all bark no bite. She went to Storybrooke looking for her mother but found a family with a young boy in danger. She put h...
47 0 16
Jonah and Ava, son and daughter of the notorious Peter Pan and B, set off on their own journey to find the last page of the storybook. The last page...
3.5K 67 14
'Nothing could ruin Cassandra's good mood, not even Emma Swan or her Storybrooke friends. Not when Cassandra was with Peter. For he was hers and she...